(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see. So you expect me to manipulate you.” He said simply. Poor little human.... well, Demi-god. “I do not know how to undo your fears in this matter.” He doubted that it would happen easily.

He laughed at the joke, “you are talented in that kind of sword dancing, I’ll grant you that.” He admits softly. Tilting his head he considered. “It might be best you learn to handle a real sword. It could save your life.”

Guest Kotorichan

"You don't have to undo anything..." Izel murmured. "I'll still let you fuck me as much as you want, so it doesn't really matter if I trust you or not..."

"I'm glad you recognize my talents." He hummed. "I guess I can't expect to be able to fuck my way out of everything, huh?" He shrugged slightly. "If you think it'll help then I wouldn't mind learning... I don't know if I'll be any good at it though..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades felt slightly insulted by that. “If I want?” He shook his head, “I will only copulate with you, Izel, if you’re a willing participant. I have no need or desire to force you into my bed. You can say no to me.” It hurt his heart to think about how badly this man had clearly been injured in his short life.

“Definitely talented. And you might be able to fuck your way out of some things.” He shrugged. “But not all.”

Hades smiled at that. “Good. If you are bad you have time to learn. You can live here as long as you want. Even if you no longer desired me thusly, you are welcome to stay.”

Guest Kotorichan

"You're not forcing me..." Izel said, a hint of defensiveness in his voice. "I'm gonna be getting something out of it, either enjoyment or just a place to stay."

"Maybe my demi-god powers will finally emerge and I'll actually be a natural at it." He joked. He didn't comment on the part about being able to stay even if he didn't want to be with Hades, assuming he would still be expected to 'pay rent' with his body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades wasn’t sure he agreed with that but nodded. “Fair enough. I do enjoy sex.” He’d forgotten how much. But last night? Had felt amazing!

He nodded, “maybe. It has been known.” Hades states simply. “Of course... your grandmother was goddess of the jaguar.... medicine and midwifery. Not sure how much fighting was involved. Of course, the Mayan’s were a very blood thirsty race.”

Hades would have corrected him. But instead.... “breakfast is served.”

Heading to the table to put the French toast down and waved plates and juice into place.

Guest Kotorichan

"Cats have good reflexes, that must count for something?" Izel suggested, cocking his head to the side. He served up the last couple pieces of bacon as they finished cooking and followed Hades to the table.

He sat down directly on his tail and let out a soft yelp of pain and surprise, quickly standing up again. His cheeks flushed deeply and he glanced back to find that it had definitely grown longer, it was now about 10 inches long. "Stupid tail..." He muttered, sitting down a bit more carefully.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades covered his mouth and tried not to react. “I’m sorry. You were saying? Cat reflexes?” He teased him.

Standing up he looked at the tail and nodded. “Try sitting with it either between your legs or holding it up a little so it goes out the back? You’ll get used to it.” He offered, ruffling his hair.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed at Hades' reaction "I'm still getting used to it... And I stood up pretty fast so I still might have reflexes!" He said defensively.

He pouted at the man's touch and pretended to try to bite him, snapping his teeth a few inches from him.

"I just keep forgetting it's there... It feels really weird to suddenly have an extra limb." He looked away, his cheeks flushing a bit deeper. "Especially since it's kinda sensitive..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades was starting to think the guys outbursts were just a defence to hide behind.

“I’m sure you’ve got great reflexes.” Hades offered gently, trying to sooth the beast. His snapping didn’t scare him. If Izel meant him true harm, he’d know it.

“I know.” He quirked a brow. Purposely reaching to stroke it. “Sensitive?” He grinned. “We’ll explore that more later.” Hades winked.

He nodded at the food. “For now. Let’s eat and call a truce.” Hades chuckled, sitting once more. He piled his plate with two pieces of French toast and a good chunk of the bacon. “Always tastes best when you make it yourself.” He hummed before digging in.

Guest Kotorichan

Just that light touch prompted a soft moan, causing Izel's cheeks to flush again. "Jerk..." He muttered, filling up his plate. "I'm going to make you pay for that later."

He took a bite and let out a happy hum, closing his eyes for a moment as he savored the taste. It was so much better than any of the hospital food he had been eating for the past couple of months... Especially the limited diet that he had been on for the past few weeks as his illness became worse.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades laughed. “I look forward to it.” He winked. “Maybe I’ll even allow you to handcuff me.” He laughed more, only joking. “Sharpen your kitty claw on my back. I can feel it now.” He winked.

He ate happily. Especially since it was clear that Izel liked it too. “Did you have a job? Before the illness? Or maybe a course you were studying?” Hades was curious about the man.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm usually the one in handcuffs, but I wouldn't mind riding you while you're restrained." Izel teased, grinning at the man. "Then you won't be able to get impatient and try to take control halfway through."

His smile faded at the question and he looked away. "Not really... I was basically doing the same thing I'm doing here, sleeping with guys in exchange for food and a place to stay and then moving on when they got bored of me... If I couldn't find anyone interested then I would just steal and sleep on the street."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades laughed at that. He wouldn’t tell him very few things could actually restrain him, he would be held because he wanted to. “Sounds delicious.” He winked. He did like Izel’s ‘sexy’ side.

He blinked at those words. “You think you need to sleep with me in order to get to stay here?” He frowned. Sure, he’d planned to entice him into his bed often but not because he had to be there! “You don’t. I will only ‘kick you out’ when you want to leave. I already told you that you didn’t need to have an interest in me....” had he not understood?

A street kid? Izel grew up rough it seemed.

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah... I don't need to have any interest in you, but that doesn't mean I don't need to sleep with you..." Izel frowned, he didn't get what Hades wanted from him. If it wasn't sex then what? "That could mean you don't care if I'm attracted to you..." He stared down at his plate, poking his food with his fork. "It's not like I have to get hard for you to fuck me..." It wasn't hard to tell that he was speaking from experience.

"Well, I guess it doesn't really matter." He said with a shrug. "I liked having sex with you, so I'll keep doing it whether or not I have to."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades frowned at that. Some rang true in his words. He’d fucked people he wasn’t attracted to just for food and water. “No.” He looked at him firmly. “You do not have to share your body with me or sleep with me if you don’t wish it. If both parties are interested I don’t enjoy it.” He said simply.

“I didn’t offer to save you because I found you attractive, I don’t lie, it helps. But it was your scent. It called to me. Enticed mr closer.” He watched him. “Your company is enough, Izel.”

Hades didn’t understand the man. He wanted to continuing having sex? He at least enjoyed it?

But! He wanted to be clear. “As long as they consent, you’re welcome to seek company with my friends here too.” Like Elizabet and Icarus.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel felt his chest tighten at the man's words. Why did it hurt so much just to be treated kindly? Was it just because he was anticipating the inevitable betrayal? Even if Hades was being completely sincere right now, that didn't garuntee that he wouldn't change his mind. He took a shaky breath, his eyes starting to water.

He quickly wiped his eyes. "You expect to believe that you committed to taking care of me for the rest of time just because I smelled nice?" He snapped. "I'm not stupid, you're gonna want something in exchange. If not now then later."

He knew that he wasn't helping the situation. Hades had shown no signs of being untrustworthy, he had been nothing but kind and helpful... But Izel was too scared if what might happen if he trusted the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades was taken aback by the reaction. In all honesty? He didn’t even know how best to respond. He wanted to sooth Izel but just own answering anger was bubbling up.

In the end he sighed. “Forget I said anything. It’s clear you will not believe me anyway.” Why waste the breath?

Even if he felt empathy towards him, he was also feeling anger at his current words and actions.

“To prove it. I will not sleep with you again unless you beg me to.” He watched him a moment then almost ‘dismissed’ him as he looked and focused solely on his food.

He’d find Phury. Maybe a good spar would help curb his unsettled mood?

Done with his food, he stood and waved his hand. Everything except Izel’s plate and drink we’re cleared away. He didn’t look at the man as he made himself a black coffee strong enough to stand a spoon in.

Guest Kotorichan

"Fine." Izel snapped, his tail twitching against the chair. He continued to eat, not wanting to waste the food.

It was his own fault, he was pushing Hades away at every opportunity... Of course the man was going to get sick of him.

When Hades waved his hand Izel visibly flinched, clearly expecting to be hit for his behavior, although he kept the same defiant look in his eyes. He took a shaky breath as the man turned away, trying to calm himself.

He quickly finished his food and rose to his feet, bolting for the door as if Hades was going to try to catch him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades knew that flinch. He was ‘lashing out’ at a man who had been struck for not doing what he was told or had been fucked soft just to get a place to stay.

Hades didn’t want to be like them. He wasn’t sure what to do though. He wasn’t infallible or without error..... “damn it!” He heard Izel run away and just let him.

Maybe he should reconsider attempting to walk in his grandmothers soul jar after all? Perhaps the reward would outweigh the consequence? He wouldn’t risk Izel though. That was asking for trouble....

———

Outside, Jordon, a black ram, was walking towards the main house only to be knocked flat on his arse by a human with... cat ears?

The black haired man blinked in surprise. “Watch where you’re going! You could have knocked your own eye out!” He grumbled, reaching up to touch his ram horn.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel had intended to run all the back to his own room, he wanted to lock himself away somewhere until he had regained his composure. His vision had blurred with tears by the time he got outside, causing him to not even notice the other man until the two had collided. He jerked away from the man, quickly wiping his eyes to hide any sign of his vulnerability.

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself. He had just ruined things with Hades because he kept lashing out, and now he was about to blame a stranger for something that they both knew was his fault? His ears flattened to his head.

"Whatever..." he muttered, unable to bring himself to apologise to the man. It was his fault, he knew it was his fault. Apologizing was the right thing to do. But thinking of doing that just made him feel too weak, especially right now.

He tried to rise to his feet, still wanting to go back to his own room, but a sharp pain in his hips stopped him. He sucked in a sharp breath and practically collapsed back to the ground. The fall had made the soreness in his hips from the previous night so much worse.

He clenched his eyes shut, letting out a string of curses. Of course this had to happen right now, it couldn't wait until he was alone... It had to happen outside of Hades' house and in front of a stranger. It wasn't even close enough to crawl back to his room, he was going to have to either wait it out or call Hades for help.

Guest syaoran-puu

Jordon was all bluster really. A ram with a bad temper! Mostly.

He huffed at the reply and glared down at him, “you’re lucky Hades seems to like you and asked us to welcome you.” He grumbled as he stood up and dust himself off.

He looked over, about to say more when he went pale. “You’re injured? But... how? I didn’t hit you that hard.” He glowered. “Are you faking? One of those, ‘where there’s a blame there’s a claim’ things? News flash! Not going to happen. So get up and stop faking.” He was actually concerned though and looked the man over. Hades is going to kill me if I’ve broken his new visitor.

Jordon has a habit of rambling when he was nervous, it was a ram thing. “It’s been so long since he brought a visitor home. I thought the last time had nearly destroyed him. Yet here you are. You’re not his usual type. Cat ears? He’s not a cat person. Likes to cuddle with snakes. You know he....” Jordon instantly shut up and shook his head. “Forget I said any of that.” He really will kill me.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not injured, I'm fine" Izel tried to stand again, this time he managed to get to his feet. He bit down on his lip to hold back and cries of pain.

He glanced at the man with a slight frown. "Last time..? You mean the guy that attacked Elizabet..?"

His ears flattened again as the man mentioned Hades didn't paticularly like cats. just another reason for him to kick me out, he wanted a human but he ended up with some half breed. his chest tightened at the thought. Why did it hurt so much more than usual? Because this was really his last chance? Or maybe because he had felt some kind of connection?

"I wasn't a cat when he found me... This is all new..." He didn't bother staying to explain, instead starting to wobble back towards his own house. Each step was clearly causing him pain, and every once in awhile a soft whimper escaped him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t look fine to me.” Jordon said simply. “Should I call Hades? He should be able to heal you.” He said simply.

He went to touch the ring on his horn but stopped short. “He told you about Icarus?” Jordon was clearly surprised. Even stunned to silence for a moment. “Icarus wasn’t alone.” He said simply, walking with him. Watching him wobble. “There were three others here. Each left. Two jumped into the wall of souls and one asked Hades if they could be reborn. Everyone leaves eventually.” Jordon shrugged. “You’ll want to leave eventually too.” He sniffed and pulled back. Cat smell. Gross! “Only we remain. We can’t leave though. Born from sacrificed animal bones and transformed by Hades. If we left we’d become dust. No afterlife for us.” He shrugged. “I like it here though. It’s nice and peaceful! But every now and then I get to fight in a war! So much fun!” His eyes sparkled.

“You really don’t seem okay.” He frowned then decided something as he picked the man up. “I broke you. I’ll help you home. Least I can do. Don’t tell Hades I was mean. Please? I’ll bring you chocolate!” It was a rare treat for him as he went hyper.

Guest Kotorichan

"Don't call him!" Izel said quickly. He relaxed slightly when the man lowered his hand from the ring.

"Yeah... He told me..." He frowned deeply. "It sounded awful..."

"Why would they leave?" He couldn't imagine wanting to leave... Unless his fears about Hades turned out to be true. "Did they just get bored after a couple hundred years or something..?" That might make sense...

He gasped as he was picked up, his cheeks flushing as he squirmed to free himself. "Stop it! I'm not going to tell him so you don't have to carry me!"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t know. You can ask them?” He shrugged. “There’s a window that allows you to talk to the dead. It’s hard to draw yourself from it. Some are drawn more to death by using it.” Jordon shrugged. “All their names on the grave wall near the wall of souls. It’s not hard to find them. Though you might not be able to read the more arcane names.”

He ignored the guys squirming and protest. No way was he going to let Hades be mad at him. “The longest to stay was just short of a hundred years, when his grandchildren died he wanted to join them. I feel bad for Hades. No matter what he does... no one but us seem to pick to stay with him here. He once let the other Gods come here more openly. Even they couldn’t stand it. Too boring apparently. Though them calling Hades cold is just untrue. Though maybe loneliness makes you cold? Whatever. I don’t care what those bastards thing. I’ve been by his side six thousand years, I will not leave now.”

At the doorway, Jordon put him down. “There you go.” He gruffed. Then turned to leave.