(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy didn’t release his hold on the man... even let his fingers move to explore this ‘plug’. Why was he using such a device? He pressed on it.

“Hadesssss?” So his cum? “Why wouldssssss you comesssss to me fullssssss of anothersssss?” He didn’t look disgusted, more curious.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned softly as the man pressed on the plug. "I said I'm a slut didn't I? I like how it feels..." He breathed. "And I didn't know how long you were going to keep me waiting."

He pulled the remote out of his pocket and offered it to Troy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I wishessssss you didn’t callssssss yourselfsssss a ssssssslut.” Troy said honestly. Not wanting to see him that way.

He frowned at the remote. “What issssss itsssss?” He asks as he accepted it. Without thinking he pushed it full only to blink when he heard a sound.... Troy’s eyes widened as he felt the plug vibrate against the fingers still touching it. “Ohhhhhssss!” Did Izel wish for him to pleasure him using this?

His own cock strained against his snake pouch, the head already frowning and desperate for release. But he tried to hold back..... for now.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel almost dropped his sketchbook as the plug was switched to full power. "F-fuck..." He moaned, clinging to Troy's shoulders as his legs threatened to give out. "I hope you don't want me to take a shower first, I don't think I can wait that long." He murmured before catching the man's lips in another kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy blinked I’m surprised at the reaction. Had Hades done this on purpose? So Izel was more needy and pliable? Would anyone do for the young Demi-god?

Yet as the man clung to him, he knew he’d not deny him.

Without words, they escaped him right now! Troy gathered Izel into his arms and carried him princess style to the bedroom. Reverently he places the man down.

He let his eyes wander over the clothed man. “Willsssss you allowsssss me to sssssssseesssss youssss?” He swallowed, hating his hiss right now.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel nuzzled into his chest as he was picked up. He set his sketchbook down on the bedside table as he was lay down.

"Go ahead." He breathed, parting his legs for the man. "Just... Don't touch my ears or tail, okay?" He looked away, blushing softly. "I'm still not used to them."

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy blinked at that but nodded. “Of coursessssss notsssss.” If Izel didn’t like it, it wouldn’t happen. And deep down? Maybe Troy was hoping they could do this..... again?

He blushed at his own thoughts. Swallowing he straddled the guys lap, stroking up his chest, looking into Izel’s eyes as he did. Carefully he pulled it off before shuffling backwards. Snake eyes roamed the guys chest. Gorgeous. No wonder Hades has taken a liking to him!

Next he worked open his fly and pulled his trousers down. With interest he spread the guys legs and gasped in astonishment. The plug..... it filled his most intimate place? His second eye lids slide across his eyes as his human ones went down. It took him a moment to regain himself. “You aresssssss the mostsssss gorgeousssssss creature I havesssss ever sssssseen!”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel helped Troy slip his shirt off, then let him remove his pants. He squirmed slightly, the plug still vibrating inside him.

His cheeks flushed deeply at the compliment and he quickly looked away. "You don't need to flatter me... I'm already in your bed..." He mumbled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy blinked again that response. Both sets of eyelids in play as he was a little too emotion to control the snake ones. “I only sssssssspeakssssss the truthsssss. You mayssssss be in myssssss bedsssss..... but it issssss my honoursssss to havesssss you heresssss.” He said honestly.

Swallowing anxiously he shrugged, touching the vibrating plug. “May I’sssssss?”

Guest Kotorichan

"You're too sweet..." Izel murmured.

He groaned softly as the plug was touched. "Ah... Go ahead... You might want to turn it off first though."

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy nodded, turning it off he put the remote down carefully and then pulled out the toy only to blush at the size..... “Thissssss wassssss insidesssss of yousssss?” He swallowed as he saw the sight of something else inside him too!

Troy let his eyes flicked up to the man then he lowered himself, snake tongue licking teasingly at the weeping flesh. His tastebuds were stronger than a humans. He could taste the distinct notes of Hades and Izel, mixed together with lube.

Pressing forward he pushes his forked tongue deeper, exploring his wet insides. His cock strained so hard it escaped the concealing pouch, pressing against his trousers.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned as the toy was removed. He squeezed himself closed in an attempt to keep Hades' cum from leaking out.

He gasped at the feeling of Troy's tongue against his entrance. That tongue really did feel amazing... He moaned louder, moving his hand down to tangle in the man's hair. "T-Troy..." he whimpered. A soft purr escaped his throat, making him quickly cover his mouth with his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Something in Troy settled when it was his name heard and not Hades!

He looked up but didn’t give up his prize. Watching the pretty Demi-god as he mewled and purred and seemed embarrassed by his natural noises. Of all creatures, Troy would judge him the least. He gave no words of comfort, simply winked at him and went back to work.

His tongue was longer and thinner, more flexible than a humans, hooking his arms under the guys legs he pulled him up slightly so he could eat him deeper.

Troy wasn’t the biggest fan of tasting Hades.... but tasting Izel’s eagerness? Seeing him lose his control a little? He was a fan of that!

The snake made sure that his tongue rubbed and licked against the guys prostate too. He wanted Izel to enjoy this!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel kept his hand over his mouth, his ears flattening in embarrassment and his cheeks flushing deeply as his noises became more and more cat-like. The feeling of Troy's tongue against his sweet spot made him buck his hips in pleasure, his tail wrapping around the man's neck. "F-fuck... Your tongue is amazing..." He whimpered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy felt the weight of his tail, he stopped a moment, tongue buried deep as he took in Izel’s expression. Troy wasn’t the one touching.... so was this okay? Izel didn’t seem to mind so he continued. Eating him out eagerly.

Troy spent a while at it, letting his tongue swirl within him, letting it lick and flick with two prongs against his sensitive walls and sweet spot. The more Troy licked, the more secure he felt in his ability to bring Izel pleasure!

His hand moved to begin stroking the guys cock.

Guest Kotorichan

"T-Troy..." Izel whined, his cheeks flushed. "I-if you keep that up I'm gonna cum..."

He moaned louder at the feeling of his hand on his cock. "Ah... I'm getting close..." He warned him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy didn’t stop, had every intention of making Izel come from his mouth and then come against his cock too.

He wanted the Demi-god purring and well sated when he left his bed.

Redoubling his efforts he pushed a finger inside the others hole beside his flexible tongue and gladly finger fucked him too.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned louder, pushing into Troy's touch. His hole twitched as he grew closer to climax. "F-fuck..." He gasped and arched his back as he came with a low purr.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy felt it all, he carried on working the man’s cock and licking him until he felt the last trembling of his body. Pleased with himself he released him.

Standing on his knees, Troy pulled off his own shirt and roughly pushed down his trousers. His cock had a different shape to a human one, the bulbous head more triangular in shape.

He shivered gently. Looking at him horny and needy. “Aressssss you readyssssss to cum againsssssss, Izelssssss?” He palmed his own hardness, knee crawling closer but not moving to mount him without permission.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel watched the man undo his pants, his eyes widening at the sight of his cock. He grinned at the question and spread his legs. "Of course..." He reached down to spread his hole for the man. "Are you ready?" He grinned.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy saw the eye widening. He wanted to ask if there was an issue but feared the answer.... he didn’t want to back Izel into a corner and force him to be.... unkind.

“I isssssss ready, yessssssss.” He blushed.

Troy’s smile wobbled as he knew crawled closer, caressing his leg as he carefully lined up and pressed inside him. He paused after the bulbous head popped inside, letting him adjust before pushing to the flush. Hips pressed against arse. The snake shuddered a moment at the perfect sensation around him. “Betterssssss than I remembersssssss.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned happily as the man pressed in. The sensation was certainly unique... But that just made it more enjoyable. He wrapped his legs around the man, holding him close as he adjusted to the size. "Fuck... Your cock is amazing..." He breathed, wrapping his arms around the man's shoulders.

Guest syaoran-puu

With Izel’s arms and legs wrapped around him, coupled with those sweet words.... Troy relaxed.

He smiled shyly. They’d not agreed to kissing more but Troy couldn’t help himself! He leaned and sealed their lips as he started to rock his hips. Pulling until he felt the head wedge at the entrance then pushing back in.

Troy kept his pace firm yet slow. Wanting to build a slow burn.... he didn’t want this to end too quickly!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned up into the kiss, returning it needily. He squeezed around the man's cock as if trying to prevent him from pulling out.

He moaned and purred with each thrust, unable to help himself. It all felt so good...

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy eventually had to admit defeat! Had to start thrusting faster, had to take more!

He kissed him once more, equally eagerly, before pulling back and lifting one of Izel’s legs up and over his shoulder. Using it as leverage as he thrust harder and faster.

The snake soon acted very much like the wild creature he was, licking lips with his forked tongue as he eyed him hungrily.

Izel felt amazing wrapped around him.