(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades nodded, waving his hand so a table with three different types of beer appeared. “Help yourself.” He offered.

Hades didn’t hide it, “yes. You’re like a cute fluffy cat.” He leaned closer and whispered, “and you purred for me earlier.”Hades would never forget that noise!

Plus, there was something fun about teasing the man.

He started to build him a burger only to burst out laughing. “Oh, Izel. If you want that sausage, you only have to ask.... later.” He winked. “When we talk. You said you wanted to, right?”

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeper at the mention of the purr. "You... Must have imagined that..." He mumbled, looking away. "I don't remember that happening."

"Oh?" He grinned at Hades' words. "You mean you decided not to make me beg? Or did you just realize I'm too stubborn to do that?"

"Yeah, I still want to talk later." He lightly brushed his tail against the man's leg, it had grown to about two feet by this point.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Definitely didn’t imagine it.” He winked. “Plan to hear it again.” Hades made a ‘purr’ noise in his throat but it wasn’t very convincing, not like the real thing.

“You asking is as good as begging to me.” Hades said honestly, but he now knew that asking was extremely hard and rare for the man.

He looked down at the tail but made no comment. “Sure. Here you go. Enjoy.” Hades winked. He started to add more of the goodies to plates, some of the others came over to pick up food before taking seats. Lockley sat on Phury’s lap, Elizabeth on the ground, the rams on a sofa. Everyone seemed happy and content.... in truth they were all aware of Izel, but didn’t want to scare him.

Troy was the only one that watched Izel. He was just curious about him, found him attractive.

Guest Kotorichan

"Absolutely not." Izel said firmly, although he wasn't entirely sure it was something he could control.

"I hope you don't expect me to ask verbally every time..." He murmured, if that was the case then they weren't going to be having sex very often.

Izel grabbed one of the beers and sat down on a couch alone. He made sure that he was seated in a way that made it so he could see everyone else, not feeling comfortable with having his back to anyone. He quickly drank down about half of the beer, wanting to get himself to relax as quickly as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Absolutely, we’ll see whose right later.” He hummed gently.

Hades shook his head. “Just this time.” He needed to know it was because Izel wanted it... not because he thought he had to or Hades was going to make him. He might have a tough time not imagining it! But he’d not touch an unwilling man.

He watched Izel sit with the group. Small victory?

Troy shifted closer. “Ssssso? You’re new aroundsssss here?” Yeah, crappy chat up line or introduction. Troy hadn’t ever got much practise. People tended to mock his speech so he stopped, he was much better than he used to be, but even he was aware of how bad he sounded. Plus side? Excellent snake tongue! Perfect for eating a man out. “How isssss you?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel watched the man as he drew closer. "Yep." His gaze was distrustful, he knew it was probably silly to be so suspicious of Hades' friends but he couldn't help it. "Better than I was yesterday." He shrugged and sipped his drink. "This place is a lot more comfortable than the hospital, food's a lot better too." He took a bite of his burger.

"Name's Izel by the way." He said after swallowing. "I thought I was human but apparently not." He shrugged. "You?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy smiled. No mention of the stutter? Good. “Hadessss isssss a good cookssss.” He agreed. “My name isssss Troy. I ssssshsre my ssssspirit with a Oxyuranussssssss microlepidotusssssss.... or Inland Taipan, in your tonguesssss.”

He looked at his ear and tail. “I thinksssss you are very beautifulsssssss.” Troy said honestly.

Guest Kotorichan

"A snake?" Izel didn't know enough about snakes to recognize the species, but he could guess from the way the man spoke.

His cheeks flushed at the man's words, he was used to being called cute or hot but not beautiful. "You must not see many people then..." He murmured, downing the rest of his beer.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy smiles wide at that. Had the other not guessed? Maybe his impediment was getting better than he thought? He could only hope. “Yesssss. I think itssssss from a place you’d knowsssss asssss Australia?” He offered softly. “Poisonoussssss in animal formssss.” Troy wasn’t the same creature he once was.

He chuckled, even that had a snake like charm to it. “I do notssssss. But that doesssss not change the truthssss.....” Troy shrugged. He nearly pulled away when he saw Hades move towards them.

Hades has a huge plate of food and a beer as he sat beside Izel and Troy. Strange. Troy didn’t usually speak with strangers. “Everything good?”

Troy nodded, “yessssss Hadesssss.” He looked to his good after that, not wanting to overstep a line.

Guest Kotorichan

"It seems like most animals from there are poisonous..." Izel thought outloud. He looked up as Hades approached, noticing how Troy seemed to retreat.

"Yup." He took Hades beer and took a sip. "Thanks for the drink, I just finished mine." He smirked up at the man, his eyes challenging the man to make a fuss about it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thatsssss true.” Troy smiled. Nodding at Izel.

Hades quirked a brow as his beer was stolen. Oh? A challenge? with a smirk he took the empty bottle. He winked as the liquid moved from the bottle Izel held to the one he now held. “A kiss. Then you can have it back.” He teased.

Troy took a big bite at that. Of course he likes Hades best.

Guest Kotorichan

"That's it?" Izel smirked. "I thought you'd ask me to do something hard." He leaned up and caught Hades' lips in a passionate kiss. His arm wrapped around the man's shoulders as he pushed his tongue in. He held the kiss for a few moments before breaking it, although he kept his face close. "That enough of a kiss for you?" He teased, lightly licking his lips. "Or should I try again?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked as the other broke the kiss. So cheeky. “Definitely need more.” He winked. Hades leaned in this time and kissed him, free hand moving to caress the back of his neck.

He hummed, tongue exploring a moment before he pulled back and held out his ‘prize’. Hades winked at him. Leaning in his whispered, “I think Troy would like a kiss too.”

Leaning back he relaxed in chair and picked up a burger off his plate.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the kiss, his body melting into the man's touch. He smiled as he was offered the beer. "Thanks." He hummed.

He blinked in surprise at the mention of Troy and glanced over at the man. He didn't know him well enough to be able to tell. After a moment of thought he leaned in and caught Troy's lips in a kiss, he didn't wrap his arm around the man incase he wanted to pull away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades was curious what Izel would do. He ate and watched him. He knew from experience that his kiss was the sweetest... but he also wanted him to know that he didn’t have to just be with him, or didn’t have to be with him. Like Elizabet and Icarus.

Troy turned when he saw movement from the sofa, his eyes widened as he realised what was happening!

The kiss surprised him, for a moment he kissed him back except... after a moment he frowned. “You’resssss teassssssing messssss...” He shuffled back a little and then stood up. Troy wasn’t used to any attention. Eyes wide he turned and fled. Phury and Lockley frowned at each other, after a nod from Lockley, Phury got up and followed the other snake.

Hades frowned. “I’m sorry.... I didn’t realise he’d react like that.” Maybe he should go follow?

Guest Kotorichan

Izel had enjoyed the kiss until the man pulled away. His ears flattened at his words. "What? I'm-" he stopped as the man walked away.

He tail began to twitch in frustration. "First day here and I've done nothing but piss people off." He muttered before downing the entire second beer. He felt like he couldn't do anything right today.

He rose to his feet. "I need another drink..." He muttered

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades hesitated a moment then got up and joined Izel. “You haven’t pissed him off. I’m sorry I pushed....” he frowned a little. “Troy.... doesn’t usually like.... others. I was just surprised.... I didn’t expect him to react like this.” He offered. His expression was clearly worried.

Lockley walked over and grabbed a beer from the table. He cooed softly, looking between them. Without a word he left them again.

Hades sighed, “ignore Lockley. He’s just close to Phury and disappointed his cuddle buddy left too....”

Hades eyes wandered towards where the others went. “It’s not your fault. I can go talk to him.” He offered. “Will you be okay here?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I wasn't teasing..." Izel grumbled, his ears still flattened. "If he isn't interested in me like that I'd get it, but I wasn't making fun of him."

He nodded slightly. "I'll be fine... You can just tell him I'm a slut that'll fuck just about anything that moves, so I'm not teasing."

He grabbed two more beers, knowing that he'd want them, and returned to the couch to finish his food. He kicked off his shoes and curled his feet up under himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades frowned at that. “Liking sex doesn’t make you a slut. Don’t think like that. But I’ll talk to him.” He promised. Hades kissed his cheek and went to find the two snakes.

They were sat on the steps, Troy extremely red. As he approached he overheard them.

“Butsssss he wasssss just teasssssing.” Troy argued.

“Says you. I saw a testing kiss. Besides, why wouldn’t he like you?” Unlike Troy, Phury only had a slight accent of snake.

“Becaussssse he hasssss Hadesssss.” Troy stated dejectedly.

“Sure. But it’s not unheard of to like more than one person.” Phury smiled. “And Hades...”

“Doesn’t mind if you like him.” Hades said, sitting there other side of Troy. “He wants me to tell you he wasn’t teasing you. That he actually really liked your kiss until you ran away.”

Troy blinked at that then looked down again. “Ssssso I hassssss embassssssed my ssssself either waysssss.”

“Nah, he’s a good guy.” Hades offered. “A little rough around the edges. But a good guy. I don’t want you to get hurt. But if you like him.... you could try talking to him again? Tomorrow maybe?”

Phury chuckled, “I can help you try to catch his attention. Lockley never dislikes my methods.” He grinned proudly.

“You willsssss helpssss me?” He asked surprised by them both.

“Yes.” They answered one unison.

“But I also think it will help Izel. I don’t want him thinking he has to sleep with me or share his body in order to stay. It’s his choice.” Hades added.

“I’d never forcesssss him.” Troy looked upset.

“I know. Of course not. I mean, I don’t want him thinking he has to. I know you’d take no as a no, Troy.” Hades winked. “Go home. Get some rest. I best get back.” He chuckled, returning to the party.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel had finished another beer and was halfway through his forth by the time Hades returned. He had also finished eating his burger. He looked up at Hades' expectantly when the man returned. He scooted over to make more space on the couch when he returned and patted the space next to him. "Well?"

Guest syaoran-puu

With a quirked brow, Hades sat down. “He’s okay. A little embarrassed but very much interested in you.” He winked. “Must be those pretty ears of yours.” Hades teased.

Glancing at the bottles consumed he couldn’t help but think that Izel might be a little tipsy. “How you feeling? Happy buzz?” Hades teased.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel's ears flattened at the teasing. "Not pretty." He muttered.

He snuggled up to Hades' side, relaxing against the man's body. "Yeah, helps me relax around people..."

He took another sip. "Why do want a human around? You seem to have plenty of friends here... And it sounds like all the humans you've brought here have just ended up hurting you."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re right. Not pretty.” He winked. “Stunning.” Hades wouldn’t hear anything bad about them.

“I see.... you don’t need any more though. Come on. Let’s go have that talk before you’re too intoxicated to remember what you wanted to say.” He offered gently.

“Ah....” Hades wondered who’s had been talking. “I wasn’t actually planning to bring anyone here. You’re right that I have friends....” he shrugged, You can still be lonely surrounded by friends. “I told you that your scent drew me in.”

Guest Kotorichan

"they're not." Izel huffed softly. "They're annoying. I can't hide how I'm feeling with those things squirming around."

"Fine, but I'm not wasting the rest of this." He finished the beer and set the bottle aside. "Okay, are you gonna carry me? I might be too drunk to walk." He teased, rising to his feet and stretching his arms.

"So you usually just wander around hospitals for fun?" He raised an eyebrow. "I just assumed you only do that when you're trying to find someone to take home."

Guest syaoran-puu

Time. Hades decided that Izel just needed time. He’d accept the changes. And honestly? He liked that he could tell his emotions.

Hades smirked. Instead of arguing he picked the guy up, purposely stroking where they tail met the guys trousers. It was cute. Not that he’d say it.

“Yes? I wander around many places. Usually just to check on the souls. I feel called there sometimes. I just answer the call.” Hades shrugged. “I wasn’t expecting to find you. But I do not regret that I did.”