(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll try not to put them in any places where people can see, otherwise all your friends might discover your fetish." Izel winked.

"Yeah, I think I'm done, thanks." He chuckled and took the remote. "You're not able to make a second one with magic are you? This better not be a way to make me let my guard down, otherwise I'm going to be mad."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades eyes soften and he nodded. “Appreciated....” he put their clothing to rights.

“Honestly? I could. I could even change the plugs shape as you wear it. But I won’t.” Not unless Izel asked him to.

He placed a hand over the bite, even through his clothing he could feel it. Like being marked and claimed as Izel’s possessive. Strange how appealing that sounded.

Blinking back to reality he waved the mess away, everything in perfect order again. “Do you have plans for the rest of your morn? Except finding Troy?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel frowned slightly and slipped the remote into his pocket. "You better not..." He muttered. "I'm putting a lot of trust in you right now which is not something I like doing..." He looked away, his cheeks tinting pink. "If I end up not being able to trust you with a buttplug it's going to be hard to convince me to trust you with a relationship." He warned. Even telling Hades how significant this was made him a bit nervous.

"I wasn't planning on finding him." He admitted. "I was thinking of bringing my sketchbook outside and just drawing somewhere for a bit, he can find me whenever he's feeling ready."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades approaches him, capturing his chin and forcing him to look at him. “I promise I won’t.” He said seriously. “Teasing you earlier with it was different.” He meant it too.

“Oh? Interesting tactic.” He considered. “What are you planning to draw?” Hades was curious about what lay within the guys sketchbook but wouldn’t peep without permission. “I should probably spar with Phury and Lockley anyway, I left them hanging yesterday morning when you called me for breakfast.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel nuzzled into his hand, letting out a soft purr at the man's words. "Good..." He breathed. "I don't want things to fall apart on the first day of our arrangement."

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll work on your tattoo." He grinned at the man and stood up, moaning softly as the plug shifted position. He felt so full... Both the plug and the two loads of cum... It felt amazing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“The arrangement.” He nodded, “I haven’t forgotten your conditions. Do not worry.” Hades said softly. He liked the purr. Enjoying the purr once more. A very nice sound, in his opinion!

“Oh? You have an idea then?” He asked curiously. Hades smirked as he saw the expression on Izel’s face. “You like the feeling of being full.” Not a question.

Guest Kotorichan

"I might have a couple ideas..." Izel blushed softly as the man guessed correctly. "So what if I do?" He huffed. "You came from being bitten." He reminded the man.

He slipped off the table, whining softly at the feeling of the plug bumping his walls.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? I can’t wait to see then.” He offered honestly.

“Not denying that.” Hades wouldn’t deny that Izel. “It’s obvious I liked it.” He smirked, “going to admit that you purr yet?” Hades teased playfully.

He moved and slapped the guys arse. “Go on then. Go have fun.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel shot him a glare, his cheeks flushing. "I don't purr." He huffed. "I'm never going to purr."

He yelped softly at the slap, the force changing the position of the plug slightly. "Jerk..." He breathed, leaning up to lightly kiss the man. "See you at dinner, you'd better make something good to make up for the petting."

He grinned and went back to his room to gather his sketchbook and a bag of pencils and pens before going to sit in the courtyard. He wondered if the others would be able to smell Hades' cum on him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“One day I’ll get you to admit it.” He smirked.

Hades noticed that Izel called him a jerk a lot. Perhaps if he said it enough he’d drive Hades away? The kiss placated him for now at least.

“Enjoy yourself. I’ll find something interesting for dinner.” Hades promised. Watching him go.

———

Jordon was out running, he’d been running laps, somewhere on his ninth he noticed Izel still sat in the same spot. Deciding to go over to ‘check’ on him, Jordon jogged over.... only to stop at the smell. Hades. Izel reeked of Hades. Not surprising, everyone was aware that their god was bedding the human. “What are you doing?” He asked gruffly as he stepped closer. “I’ve seen you sat alone for near on an hour..... whatever could be so fascinating?” Then his eyes widened. “Are you still injured and now stuck here? Did I really hurt you so much?” Jordon frowned. “Humans are so fragile.”

Out of sight, sat in the tree wittling, Troy sat and watched. He hadn’t decided if or how he’d approach him.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel's ears flicked upwards as Jordon approached, he didn't look up until he had finished the section of his drawing he was working on.

He chuckled softly at the mention of the injury. "I'm fine, you didn't hurt me that badly." He shut the sketchbook so Jordon couldn't peek. "Hades asked me to design him a tattoo, I figured it'd be nicer to work out here instead of sitting in my room all day." He cocked his head to the side. "Am I in your way or something?" He wasn't planning on moving even if he was.

Guest syaoran-puu

Jordon sat down. Eyeing the closed book and the human. “Hades wants a tattoo?” That... surprised him. “You must be very good then.” He stated confidently.

The ram huffed, a confused almost angry expression on his face. “Why do you think you’re in my way? I invaded your space. You were in the way of my running.” He frowned. “You looked so consumed I bet you didn’t even notice me rubbing laps.” Jordon shut his mouth and shook his head.

Something caught his attention. He turned to look left and frowned. “Is there a reason Troy is sat in a tree watching you?”

Guest Kotorichan

"He can make the tattoo disappear whenever he wants, it doesn't really matter if I'm good or not." Izel shrugged.

"I didn't have any reason to notice you." He smirked. "If I'm in the way of your running then you should find somewhere else to run, I'm comfortable here."

He blinked at the mention of Troy. "Oh?" He chuckled softly. "I didn't notice him over there... He's probably gathering up the courage to come ask if he can fuck me."

Guest syaoran-puu

“True.... but....” Jordon shut up. He completely changed what he was about to say, instead saying; “I guess if that’s what he wants.” He looked away and shrugged.

He laughed, “not in my way. I wanted to check on you.” Jordon shrugged.

Jordon quirked a brow and laughed, “you don’t sound against that though. Do you want the snake to take you?”

Troy could hear them. He froze at being caught, sitting still he just listened.

Guest Kotorichan

"But what?" Izel raised an eyebrow, curious as to why the tattoo might be significant.

"Yup." He grinned, not at all shy about that. "I've never been fucked by a snake before." At least not a literal one, he'd consider some of the men he'd slept with 'snakes.' "Although he might be having second thoughts about wanting Hades' sloppy seconds, that'd explain why he hasn't tried talking to me yet." He shrugged. "I know a lot of guys lose interest when they find out what a slut I am."

Guest syaoran-puu

Jordon shook his head. “But nothing.” No way was he being Hades whipping boy! Nope. Not happening.

Troy tensed at that. With the grace of time, he jumped from the tree and landed like the superheroes in the movies. He blushed. “I did notssssss want to disturbsssss you.” He swallowed.

Jordon looked up curiously but said nothing. He’d not seen Troy like this before. Strange.

“I knowsssss I can notsssss compete with Hadesssss, I do notsssss try.” Troy hissed, looking away. “You aresssss not a sssssslut.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel shrugged, he'd ask Hades about it later. Just knowing that there was some significance to the tattoo was enough.

He looked up as Troy approached, "if I didn't want to be disturbed I would have sat inside." He chuckled softly. "Did I ever say I was planning to make you compete with him?" He rose to his feet, careful not to react to the feeling of the plug moving inside him. "Although you are sounding like him right now, both you keep telling me I'm not a slut."

Guest syaoran-puu

Jordon watched a moment then decided to play nice when Troy shot him a confused look. “I’m off. Got running to do.”

Troy heard the rams laughing as he left. It made him even more nervous! Without thinking he replied; “Hadessssss would know. He hassssss bed manyssssss.”

Wait? Izel has wanted to be disturbed? By him? Or another? “I.... ssssss.....” he hissed nervously. “Hadesssssss told messssss what you sssssaid yesterdayssssss. Do you reallyssssss mean you bedssssss me?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel wasn't surprised to hear that Hades had been with lots of other people, he knew he wasn't special. He tucked his drawing supplies under one arm and linked arms with Troy with the other.

"Why wouldn't I?" He grinned. "I'm just waiting for you to invite me back to your place."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nowssssss.....?” He blushed, automatically moving a hand to cover Izel’s upon his arm.

Troy, looked at Izel a moment then nodded. “Ssssssso bessssss it.” He smiled shyly. “Wouldsssssss you likesssssss to comessssss now?”

The snake felt his heart race. Izel was such a beautiful creature. He still smelt of Hades and yet.... he had been waiting for him? Troy felt pride and trepidation as he led Izel back to his home.

It was the same as everyone’s on the outside, but looked more like an Alaskan cabin on the inside. Wood, fur, big open fires. It was a combination of exposed, polished wood and white painted surfaces. It was honest looking. Troy enjoy rolling in the furs. Upon his bed were a mountain of pillows, he liked to nest within then.

“Thissssss isssssss my homessssss.” He offered at the door.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't see any point in waiting..." Izel said, a hint of a purr in his voice. "I would be happy to."

He smiled and looked around at the man's house. "It's nice." He hummed. "Very cozy."

He waited until the door was closed before leaning up and catching Troy's lips in a deep kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy nodded shyly. Not saying anything at first. Izel was too sexy and out of his league... and yet? Came willingly with him?

Why?

It did not make sense to Troy.

He tried to see his home through Izel’s eyes but struggled. “Thanksssss yousssss” he said instead.

The moment the door closed he felt Izel’s lips upon him again. Just as good as he remembered!

The snake reached, fingers slithering through Izel’s hair as his other wrapped around his back, holding him close as he deepened the kiss.

Cautiously he licked at Izel’s lips, his forked tongue more obvious.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel willingly parted his lips for the man, the forked tongue felt interesting... He briefly regretted leaving Hades' cum inside, he doubted that the man would want to go down on him while he was still filled... He really wanted to feel that tongue all over.

Guest syaoran-puu

Pushing his tongue inside the man’s mouth, he let the forked tongue play, both ends about to move independently as he ate out the guys mouth with relish! Enjoying the taste and scent detected his tongue!

Troy’s hand stroked down his back to settle on his arse. He groped him one only to feel.... pulling back, panting softly, he looked over Izel’s shoulder. “Youssssss wearsssssss a chasitysssss beltsssss?” His hiss sounded more pronounced.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moved his tail out of the way for the man, moaning softly into his mouth. He blinked in confusion as the man pulled away. "Hm? Oh, it's just a plug." He chuckled. "Hades left a some of himself inside me." He knew that was sorta ruining the surprise, but he didn't want Troy to freak out when he saw. "If that bothers you then I can take a shower?" He offered, looking up at the man with obvious lust in his gaze.