(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him a moment then nodded, conceding defeat in this. For now, at least. “I will take your lead. But you’ll have to forgive me for any mistakes initially then....”

Hades ate some of his pancake. This felt like a strange conversation.... discussing exclusivities and sharing in one breath. “Be gentle with him.” He smirked. “He’s not as resilient as I am.”

He nodded. “Then it’s done. We are in agreement.” For now.

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah, I'm not expecting you to be perfect." Izel smiled at him. "As long as you're trying I'm not going to be mad."

"I'll keep that in mind." He promised. "He does seem a bit more delicate than you are."

He continued to eat, it felt strange to discuss this while he was filled up with a toy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I already told you he was hurt before and is usually excruciatingly shy around mortals and strangers. But he seems to have taken a liking to you instantly. That’s rare.” Hades shrugged. “I don’t even know when he last had sex.”

He nodded, deciding they both needed the distraction, he materialised the control to his hand under the table and flipped a switch. The toy in Izel’s arse started to rotate and wiggle, vibrating inside him. Hades ate, pretending to be innocent.

Guest Kotorichan

"I know, that doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested in a good hard fuck." Izel winked. "It could be good for-" his words were cut off with a loud moan as the toy started to move inside him.

His cheeks flushed deeply. "H-Hades!" He whined, shooting the man a glare.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sure he’ll be open to it. He liked your kiss.” Hades knew the exact moment Izel felt it!

He fainted innocence even as he pushed the setting higher. “What? You where saying? Might be good for....?” He pushed it up even another setting. Rather enjoying this little power display.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel gripped the edge of the table, his ears flattening as he tried to pull himself together. "It might-" he was cut off by another moan as Hades increased the strength. "F-fuck..." He whimpered, "y-you jerk..."

"M-might be good for him..." He finally managed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Jerk? Whatever did I do?” He pushed it up the last three settings to maximum. “I believe you’re right. It might do him some good.” He hummed, watching.

“Looks like you’re getting yourself quite worked up for him. The idea of him fucking you that much of a turn on?” He smirked, sipping a cup of coffee all ‘innocently’.

Guest Kotorichan

"Y-you know what you did...." Izel whimpered, his tail curling into his lap. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against the table. He moaned and squirmed in his seat, not wanting to admit how much he wanted Hades to fuck him again.

"I-I'm not...." He forced himself to sit up straight again and took another small bite of food, his cheeks flushed deeply. He tried his best to act naturally but he continued to let out purrs and moans.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Totally okay. Good to know.” Hades watched him. He knew he could feel it.

Just to tease him he started to lower the setting, Wait a while the push it back up. He kept it unpredictable. “You’re purring again. It’s so cute.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel couldn't help but lightly rock his hips when the vibrators were lowered, trying to increase the stimulation. He moaned louder as it was increased again. His cheeks flushed deeper at the mention of his purr. "I-I'm not... I-its your imagination..." He whimpered. "I-I don't purr..." He did his best to keep eating, not wanting to give in to the pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him with a smirk. “So many lies. Should I turned it off? Your new toy?” He lowered its to the lowest setting.

Sipping his drink he watched him. “Or maybe....” he increased it back to full. “You’d rather something else was inside you? As you purr out my name.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel whined in frustration as the vibrators grew weaker. "I-I don't purr." He insisted, his face bright red.

"Ah!" He gasped as the speed increased again. He lightly bounced his hips, unable to help himself. "S-so mean..." He glared at Hades, his tail twitching. He set his fork down and stood up, for a moment it looked like he was going to walk out but instead he shakily walked over to Hades and sat down on his lap, nuzzling his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades just shrugged. They both knew Izel did. No matter how much he denied it.

He almost regretted his actions, feared he’d pushed too hard... except? Izel sat on his knee. The ‘asking’ they’d agreed upon today.

“Understood.” He leaned down and kissed him as his hand pushed things off the table and lifted Izel to sit on it. He played with the toy a moment before switching it off.

He pulled Izel’s trousers and underwear down and off, he pulled and played with the plug. He’d bury himself in here soon.... but he wanted Izel insane with lust first!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned up into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the man's shoulders as he did. He moaned and rocked his hips. "Y-you're such a tease..." He gasped. "I-I'm gonna bite you if you keep this up."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think I’d like it if you bit me.” He said honestly. Hades might enjoy the ‘dominant’ act more than he’d admit.

With a wave he was naked. “You like being teased. Wasn’t it a condition of yours that I satisfy you but don’t bore you? Just trying to keep up my end of the bargain.” Hades winked. He pulled Izel’s arse to the edge of the table and pulled the plug out, swiftly replacing it with his dick. It pulled him in perfectly.

Hades didn’t want to be accused of teasing him further so pulled back and pushed in once more.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll keep that in mind." Izel grinned up at the man. His cheeks flushed as his clothes disappeared. "Your magic makes that too easy..." he mumbled. "You'd better not do that in front of people."

He moaned as he was filled by the man's cock, his legs wrapped around him, pulling him to push in deeper. "S-so good..." He purred.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why? Don’t want them seeing my names arse? Or yours?” He smirked.

Hades didn’t waste time, holding the guys legs he lifted him slightly off the table so the angle was perfect as he struck his sweet spot with every thrust.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't want my clothes disappearing without warning." Izel huffed.

His tail wrapped around the man's arm again, his moans grew louder at the attention to his sweet spot. "S-so good..." He mewled, squeezing around the man's cock.

He leaned up, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and nuzzling into his neck. After a few moments he bit into his shoulder, his fangs just barely piercing the skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe you’ll get used to it? It really is more convenient.” He winked at him. Hades would remember not to do this in public then if Izel didn’t enjoy it.

He liked how flexible his tail was. Smiling as he gave him it good and hard.

Then Izel did something Hades hadn’t anticipated! He bit him! Just piercing the skin!

It was Hades undoing! He moaned loudly, head titled back as his pistoned with the man and cane hard inside him. That bite! Fucking amazing!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel felt himself getting close, he was struggling to hold himself together when he felt Hades release. He gasped and tightened around him, moaning loudly as he came hard. It felt so good to be filled up. He released the bite and lightly licked the wound, purring happily.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades braced himself on the table. His purple eyes were growly brighter than they had in a long time... but damn! He had to admit that kiss was so hot! So fucking hot!

He slowly recovered and grabbed the plug off the counter. Pulling out he replaced the plug. “There. Your little gift is all prepared.” Tentatively he reached up and touched the bite mark. Damn. He felt like he’d been owned.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel grinned up at the man. "Your eyes are glowing... Does that mean you enjoyed that?" He teased. "It certainly seemed like you did."

He moaned softly as the plug was inserted into his tender hole. "Ah... Thanks for your help..." He hummed.

He leaned up and nuzzled the man's neck. "Are you going to heal that?" He murmured. "Or am I going to get to cover you with bite marks?" He lightly brushed his fangs against the man's skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades didn’t deny it. His pleasure was extremely obvious! Even to himself. He wouldn’t deny it.

The more forward flirting made Hades lose his shit. The often controlled and cocky man just looked at Izel with vulnerability he couldn’t explain and asked seriously, “what would you like?” Covered in bites? Yes, please. But was Izel just joking?

Guest Kotorichan

"I think I'd like you to keep them..." Izel purred, enjoying the vulnerable expression. "I'll give you as many as you'd like..."

He leaned up and caught Hades' lips in a deep kiss, his teeth brushing against the man's lips. He was enjoying this little power struggle they seemed to be having... One moment Hades was the one in control and the next it was Izel, it made things more interesting.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked at that. Did the little kitten know just how possessive that was? To leave a mark upon another? “I’ll wear it with pride then.” As many as he liked? Three times a day might become twenty if that was the promise!

Hades didn’t resist, simply kissed him happily back. “Have you finished with your breakfast?” He asked against the guys lips.

Another kiss then he summoned the remote to his hand. “You might want to hold onto this....” he held it out. “Or I’ll gladly turn it on and off all day.”