(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

0584081-B-ABA4-4037-9623-9552-C7-F931-EF.jpg

Name: He has many names, different from religion to religion. He tends to go by Hades.

Appears: 25-ish

Hair: Black

Eyes: Purple, they seem to glow with strong emotions.

Job: God of the Underworld

Height: 6”4

Position: Seme

Likes: Company, those not instantly afraid of him, BDSM, the human world, his birthday and cake. He also secretly likes flowers... but he doesn’t admit it easily. He likes people with a backbone!

Dislikes: Tears, screaming, crying, moaning and just being annoying. It reminds him too much of the river Styxx.

Hades shifted with ease through the realms. His tall body hidden from sight for the majority of the mortals here. Only those dead, dying or touched by death could see him. Hospitals were filled with these kinds of people. Those soon to enter his realm.

Instead of the robes he usually wore in the underworld, he chose to wear dark blue denim jeans and a skin tight black shirt. It hugged him like a second skin, showing off a broad and muscled chest. His long hair was braided down his back.

He wasn’t sure what had drawn him here this night. Perhaps it was simply the endless boredom he felt recently? Or maybe there was war bubbling within this realm? He’d been called here several times before for such things. War with the mortals seemed a constant cycle. They could never agree. Never live in peace. Some blamed Hades for such things, claiming he’d manipulate man.... he didn’t.

Whatever the reason now, Hades wandered through the long corridors and into several of the rooms. He glanced at the sick. Observed the doctors saving lives, cheating the river Styxx of another soul... but it only prolonged the one true inevitable thing for mortals. Everything died.

As he wandered he caught a delicious scent, alluring him closer like a sirens call. Hades changed direction towards it. Standing outside of a door that read ‘Intensive Care’ he knew the inevitable wasn’t far off for the creature inside.

Opening the door he stepped inside. The figure in the bed looked so small when compared to Hades. Skin pale and ill. Death seemed to cling to them. It wouldn’t be long.

Without a word he approached. Silent as death.

Guest Kotorichan

91ce835cf23fca905fb2987f09ebc4c8.jpg

Name: Izel Feryn

Height: 5?9

Position: Uke

Job: None

Background: Izel was raised by his mother, she told him that his father had left when she was pregnant. When Izel was 14 his mother died in an accident and he was left with relatives. He hated his relatives and become rebellious and kept running away. When he turned 18 he dropped out of school and moved out. He lived with friends for awhile and then started sleeping around in exchange for a place to live. He never really had any goals in life. He enjoys sex but has never really had any feelings for the people he slept with.

A couple months ago he hospitalized and was found to have a terminal illness. He only has a couple more months to live.

Izel lay curled up in his hospital bed. His entire body ached, making it impossible to sleep. His tanned skin looked unhealthily pale from the illness and his body had become weak and frail. At first his friends had visited occasionally. But he had never really been close to any of them so that quickly ended. For the past few months he had been completely alone except for nurses and doctors. For awhile he had been angry and depressed that his life would be ending so soon, but now he just wished it would be over with. He didn't want to deal with pain any longer...

He frowned slightly at the sound of footsteps entering the room, it wasn't the right time for a nurse to check on him. He turned his head slightly, just enough to see the figure standing over him. A complete stranger, and not one of the nurses. "What?" His voice was weak, but he still did his best to glare at the man. "I'm trying to sleep." He didn't want some stranger's pity. It didn't even occur to him how strange it was that someone was here, visiting hours were long over.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him. Not afraid. Good. Hades hated all that crying, begging and moaning. Over the years many had tried to beg and barter with him. Trying to extend their pathetically short lives. Hades was rarely moved to action.

Ignoring the others words he said simply, “You’re going to die soon. I can smell it on you.” Yet, Hades could still smell that alluring scent too. Underlying the death. It was sweet and delicious. Hades wanted to drink deep of it.

He eyed him. Hades was pretty sure that the man usually had tanned skin. Kissed by a sun he was unlikely to see again.

“What if I said I could help you?” Hades hadn’t fully decided what he intended.

He moved closer. “Does it hurt?” There was a pained look on the mortals face. Hades put a hand on his head, any pain he felt would disappear. A small gift from the God of the Underworld.

Guest Kotorichan

"I already know that." Izel snapped. But he could smell it? Was this guy crazy? He rested his thumb on the nurse call button, he could feel the man's eyes wandering over his body. "I don't think you'd get much out of fucking me right now..." He warned.

He frowned deeply at the suggestion of help. "What? You trying to do some deathbed conversions? I'm not-"

He stopped when the man touched him, he immediately pulled away. "Stop that-" he froze, realizing the pain had stopped.

His eyes widened and he looked up at the man, finally showing some curiousity. "What the hell did you just do?" He asked softly, moving his hand from the call button.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades quirked a brow, “of course not. You’re too weak to bring much gratification.” That wasn’t his intention.

“Deathbed conversation? What is that?” Hades inquired curiously.

He laughed at his reaction. Lifting the call button, he examined it a moment then returned it to its previous location. “I used my powers to take away your pain.” Hades wanted to talk. He eyed the man. Brown eyes? So very different to his own violet ones. “What is your name, little human?”

Guest Kotorichan

"You don't beat around the bush do you?" Izel laughed at the man's words, although the laughter quickly turned to sickly coughing.

"Deathbed conversions is when people come in to try and get me to convert to some religion so I have a better afterlife." He let out a slight huff of annoyance. "It's stupid..."

"Powers..? What are you, some kind of God?" He said it like it was a joke, but somehow Izel got the feeling that was true. "I'm Izel... Who're you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see no point in lying about what is clear to us both.” Hades shrugged. He frowned and watched him. That cough really didn’t sound good or normal. Not that Hades spent a great deal of time among humans. The smell of death increased with each choked out noise. Not long.

“I see. Religions are mostly false platitudes. They are simply a human way of trying to explain a vast number of things they do not understand.” Hades knew the truth of the universe in that regard.

“Izel.” He nodded. “It suits you, little human.” Hades thought a moment. “Though perhaps the meaning ‘rainbow lady’ is not as appropriate. You are very clearly a man. Though maybe it being named after the Mayan Goddess of Earth, Moon and Medicine is acceptable. Such a fascinating people the Mayans.” They had death rituals constantly. It had entertained him for a time.

Hades turned and leaned against the bed as he looked down at the human. “I have had many names. Some call me the Devil, Grim Reaper, Orcus, Pluto, Yama, Osiris, Ra, Ereshkigal, Neti, Chernobog.... just to name a few. I prefer to go by Hades. You may address me as thus.”

He eyed him a moment. “Do you want to live, little human?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Sounds about right..." Izel closed his eyes for a moment, now that the pain was gone he just felt exhausted.

He opened his eyes again as the man spoke of his name. "Yup, a constant source of embarrassment through middle school..." He murmured.

He stared up at the man, he felt like he should feel scared or surprised... But somehow he just felt relieved. He didn't want to die... But he was so tired and he had been in so much pain for so long... He just wanted it to be over.

"Yeah... But not like this... If I'm going to be stuck in a hospital bed like this then you might as well take me now." He shrugged slightly. "Doctor says I only have about a month left anyway, no point in dragging it out."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You are embarrassed by your name? Why not simply pick your own then?” Hades thought this was obvious. Yet, maybe it wasn’t for those not immortal like himself. Names were given by parents to human children, like gifts. Gifts they often seemed reluctant to cast out.

Hades shook his head, “not like this.” He agreed. Looking around the room before he returned his purple gaze to the man. “Come with me to my kingdom. You’ll be neither dead or alive. Free to roam as you wish within the underworld. Technology at your finger tips. There are a few rules I will explain to you should you agree.” He eyed the man. Why was he offering this? “All I ask in return is company.... and perhaps the occasional bed fellow.”

Guest Kotorichan

"It's not that simple... Kids can't just change their name..." Izel shrugged. "And I don't want to change it anymore..."

He blinked up at the man, unable to hide his surprise. He paused for a moment, processing the offer... It sounded too good to be true.

"So... I'd get to do whatever I want and sleep with a hot God?" Izel smirked. "What's the catch? Do you actually look like a monster in your kingdom? Or do I have to help you torture souls..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see.” Hades said simply.

“Within reason. Yes. There are a few rules. You’d never be able to come back to the realm without me... or you’d perish. The illness returning.” Hades said simply.

He blinked. Almost blushed except he managed to push it away. “You seem most eager about sleeping with a hot god.” So Izel found him attractive at least. That was good.

“My form does not change.... but I do not wear this style clothing often there.” He said simply.

Hades frowned. “Torture souls? You believe I torture the dead?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't really have much to come back for..." Izel shrugged. "So that isn't a problem."

"Is that I turnoff?" He cocked his head to the side. "Do you prefer blushing virgins?"

"That's fine, as long as you don't turn into a zombie or a skeleton or something..."

"I don't know what you do. Some people say you torture the souls of evil peope. I always figured that you'd have better things to do, but I just want to make sure."

Guest syaoran-puu

That was sad. Nothing to live for here? Nothing at all.

“I never once took pleasure from the sacrificed virgins, they do not interest me.” Hades said honestly. Watching Izel a moment. “I have been told I am too well-endowed to be comfortable for such an untouched soul.”

He quirked a brow and shook his head. “I have a few friends who live with me. Animals turned human to serve me. Three owls, three serpents and three black rams. You may interact with them as you wish.”

He considered, “there are times I must wear my Helm of Darkness, often when I require more power to harvest a large quantity of death or a stronger soul. Larger human wars for example. Or the Gods themselves.” He watched him. “I have been told it makes me appear a gruesome and grotesque creature. Though I have never noticed a difference or transition.” He said simply.

“I guide the souls to their rest. I do not torture anyone. Just so you’re aware of the truth.” Hades eyed him.

Guest Kotorichan

"I already said you were hot, you don't need to tell me how big your dick is to get me in bed." Izel laughed again but that brought forward an even worse coughing fit. Even with the pain removed the sheer force of the coughing brought tears to his eyes. He quickly wiped his eyes on the back of his hand.

"Are you going to turn me into an animal?" He asked. It would be strange if he wanted to turn him into an animal and also wanted to fuck him... But maybe Gods were just weird.

"As long as you don't want to fuck me while you're wearing it, I don't mind." He relaxed back against his pillows.

"Good..." He murmured, not trying to hide his relief. His mother had been a good person, it was comforting to know she wasn't being tortured for praying to the wrong God.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him and inclined his head. So it would not take much for the human to be enticed into his bed? Good to know.

He frowned. “Why would I turn you into animal? My friends may have animal spirits but they are as human in form as you are.” Hades shrugged.

“I will not.” He said simply. Hades had no intention of taking Izel or anyone else as his true consort. Wearing the Helm and proclaiming such was the only way to do that. So many believed he was betrothed and enthralled by Persephone but that was not the truth. She was simply his closest God friend. The only one that came willingly to the Underworld.

“What is your decision, little human?” He watched him. That cough seemed terrible, and even with his magic.... he could tell it pained him. “There will be no more pain or illness for you. Whatever plagues you will disappear while you are in the underworld.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I dunno... I've never met a god before, you might be into some weird stuff..." Izel shrugged.

"Good..." He slowly forced himself to sit up. "Honestly this all sounds too good to be true. I'd be happy to go with you... As long as you aren't hiding anything of course... Although I guess you wouldn't tell me if you were." He smiled slightly. "I can't think of much that you could be hiding that would make me change my mind anyway..."

"Do I have to sign some kind of contract..?" He asked. "Oh, and do I get to bring my stuff with me?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why are you so certain you have never one before? Perhaps you have without realising it.” He offered simply. Hades wouldn’t care even if Izel had met hundreds of other Gods.

There was no denying how he felt drawn to him.

“Too good to be true?” He tilt his head, shrugging lightly. “Perhaps you are correct. Perhaps not.”

“I am far too old to enjoy just the vanilla. Though a little is good too. I like variety and change.” He warned.

Listening he nodded, “which things would you like to bring?”

Hades reached and placed a hand on Izel’s hip above the cover. He couldn’t figure out what was drawing him. But he’d never been one to deny himself what he wanted. “To come with me. All you need to do is kiss me.” Not true. He could just teleport him, but perhaps a ‘contract’ via contact would be better. “That is your contract. Your agreement to come with me.”

He was quiet, scenting him again. “Otherwise, I will see your soul in a week.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I want to bring the stuff on top of the bedside table..." Izel said, pointing to the things he meant. "Everything in the top drawer there too..."

He smiled at the man's touch. "Easy enough." He leaned up, draping his arms around the man's shoulders. He caught Hades lips in a deep kiss. His movements were weak but confident and he clearly wasn't shy about the gesture.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades was surprised. That was all the human wanted? A few possessions that fitted into a single draw and upon the top of a table? “Done.” He waved a hand and everything disappeared from this room. It was now waiting for the man in the underworld.

The intensity of the kiss surprised him, but he shifted a hand around him and held him a moment before he teleported them to the underworld.

They were no both sat on a marble bench in the courtyard to his kingdom. “Welcome to the Underworld Izel.”

The place was very different to what most envisioned Hell to be like. There were white versions of all Hades favourite plants; Cypress trees, Asphodel plants, mint, White Poplar and Narcissus. The trees reached up into the pitch black ceiling that seemed to loom on for eternity. Stars dotted within the darkness. There where several white marble buildings in an older Greek style. At the top of the courtyard was a much more grand version. All in all, it was a beautiful and ethereal place.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel broke the kiss when he felt the hospital bed change to a bench. He didn't pull away from Hades' chest as he looked around, his eyes wide in amazement. "Wow..." He breathed. "I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't this." He suddenly felt a bit odd wearing nothing but a hospital gown over his underwear.

He hesitated for a moment before rising to his feet, still expecting his legs to be wobbly or for the weight of his own body to cause pain.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him. Letting him adjust to the new environment. Of course, as he stood up he couldn’t help how his eyes wandered to the guys arse. The gown flapping slightly so he could see only his underwear.

Clothing. He needed clothing.

Hades stood up, placing a hand upon the man’s shoulder. Both of their outfits changed. Shimmering and shifting until they both wore robes he usually favoured. Hades was dark blue and silver, Izel’s was red and black.

“You should be feeling better now. Shall I show you around and explain the rules?” He offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel wanted to go explore, he had more energy than he had felt in months. He wanted to go running around and look at all the buildings!

He blinked at the feeling of Hades' hands on his shoulders and looked up. For a moment he thought the man was going to take him right here and now. His eyes widened as his clothes began to change. He grinned, looking down at himself. "Not exactly what I'm used to, but it's a lot better than the hospital gown." He hummed.

"Sure." He said with a slight nod. "Where should we start?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smiled at him. “Later, you can tell me what you clothing you’d prefer and I will fill a wardrobe with them. Perhaps when we reach your place? Would you prefer to start there? Or end there?”

Hades released him, stepped to the side and looking around. He tried to see it through the humans eyes. What did he see? What did he like or feel?

“I plan to show you the veil of souls, the river Styxx, the dark zone and the forest. As well as any of the buildings here that interest you.” Hades offered tenderly.

Guest Kotorichan

"We can just start with whatever's closest." Izel cocked his head to the side as Hades looked down at him. "Something wrong?"

"I wanna see everything." He grinned. "So if you're going to show me all the buildings that interest me it might take awhile."

He paused for a moment, a thought crossing his mind. Hades had been so gentle and he spoke to him with a certain tenderness that Izel wasn't used to... "Um... I guess I should have asked this earlier... But I'm like a concubine, or a sex friend, or something... Right? Not like... Your lover..?" His cheeks tinted pink. He didn't think he would know what to do if Hades expected him to be romantic.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nothing is wrong, little human. I was just trying to imagine how this place looks through your eyes.” Hades took a deep breath and headed to the left.

“This is the courtyard. It appears quiet. My friends must have sensed you and hidden. For now.” Hades offered.

The question about what they are confused him. “We are.... whatever makes you comfortable to believe.” He replied simply. “Though I must say. That pink upon your cheeks is most appealing. Like a feast that longs to be devoured.” Hades winked.

“This building is the library. You may read any of the tomes in here, but please ensure you return anything you finish with.” Entering he showed a very vast library, seemingly endless. “There is a copy of every book, ever written.” Hades took him to a stone book. “If you want something in particular, simply place your hand on here and say the name. It will list the options here.” He demonstrated. “Then you selected what you want and it will appear.”