(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You need some clothes....you can’t walk around in just your underwear” Yukie mumbled coming out of the room after taking a few moments to himself his eyes a little red from crying. Setting down the clothes Yukie sat down in a chair feeling a little sick as reality sunk in again and he wondered what he should do with his life.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t have any clothing....” he turned and spotted what Yukie had brought him. “Thanks. I’ll put them on in a moment.” He hummed softly.

He flipped the pancakes then moved towards Yukie, wiping his eyes a moment. “Would you like fruit with your pancakes?” He asked tenderly. Not pushing or drawing too much attention to the tears. Tears are normal after a death.

He returned to the pancakes, plating the first pile before starting the next.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t really feel like I can eat...this place it feels full of death” Yukie mumbled not liking how dark and gloomy the shrine felt. Getting up he started busting himself with cleaning taking his time to work out his sadness by cleaning the floors in Aymes room just letting himself cry and work. Going through everything Yukie started packing up all of Aymes belongings hauling them up to the attic in silence.

Guest syaoran-puu

Yukie was up and down... it wasn’t surprising... but he was left wondering what was wrong! The man had said that he wanted to eat.... now he didn’t.

“No trouble. I’ll leave some on the table in case you change your mind.” Skylar knew that this kind of pain was hard to accept. It was a changing beast!

He ate his own pancakes then moved to see what Yukie was doing, catching him carrying clothing upstairs. “You don’t have to pack him away.... Yukie.... not until you’re ready to.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t want to hurt anymore...seeing his things hurts. It reminds me my mate and lover is dead....I-I don’t want to hurt” Yukie whispered the deepening pain hurting the very depth of his soul. Carrying the box up he set it down among their grandfathers things. “I’ll bring it back down eventually” Yukie added unsure what to do to keep the feeling of despair away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar let him put this last box down only to frown as he looked over, moving closer to him. “Yukie....” he wrapped his arms around him, holding him close and letting his fingers thread into his hair. “Slow down a moment.”

He understood the pain and the agony. The need for escape. “Let’s go outside for a moment. Let’s just go and walk among the trees. Let’s go and see the lake. Or just.... be outside.” Away from Ayme’s stuff.

Eventually he offered, “I can.... pack the rest of his things for you? If it helps you....?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You’ll be careful with everything right?” Yukie asked worried that Aymes stuff would all be recklessly shoved in a box as he calmed his breathing and looked up at Skylar. If he was honest with himself he was a hot mess of mixed emotions and going outside seemed really wonderful. “If...we go outside can I be in other forms?” Yukie asked having kept to a basic looking human form since that was the one he had always stayed in unless playing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I promise I will.” He promised. Skylar wouldn’t disrespect the guy like that. Neither of them. “I will take care with every single thing like it’s the most precious of things.”

“Of course you can.” He smiled softly. Skylar wouldn’t let the man worry about something as inconsequential as form right now.... whatever made Yukie feel... more whole.

He smiled. “What form will you take?” Skylar asked, already leading the way outside.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Wolf” Yukie mumbled with a blush as he easily changed forms his wolf form being the size of a full grown horse. Yukie stretched his body before walking over to Skylar and settled at an easy pace by his side. Looking around Yukie watched nervously his body tense as he stood out among the green forest like an small snow spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nodded, “Wolf it is.”

He watched the man shift, not commenting until they started moving outside. He looked down at him, reaching Skylar ruffled Yukie softly. “You’re okay. Just be you. You’ve got this.” He winked, almost playfully. “You’re a very cute wolf.” Huge too!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Huffing with his nose it was if Yukie was blushing looking at Skylar he nuzzled against his leg leading the way a little still listening to everything around them. ?What do you want to see out here?? Yukie asked curiously.

- - - Updated - - -

Huffing with his nose it was if Yukie was blushing looking at Skylar he nuzzled against his leg leading the way a little still listening to everything around them. “What do you want to see out here?” Yukie asked curiously.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar blinked down in surprise. He hadn’t expected the wolf mouth to speak human words! This was clear from the absolutely flabbergasted look upon his face.

It took the Valkyrie a moment to recover before he shook his head. “Unless it’s fruit.... I don’t think I’m eating out here. I cant eat raw meat, Yukie.” He shrugged softly.

His wing snagged on a branch, his attention more on Yukie than himself. Skylar reaches and untangled himself before folding the wings tight to his back once more.

Blue eyes searched the forest, though Skylar had no idea what he was looking for. “What do you want to hunt? I can just sit here and wait for a while if you want to go hunt as a wolf? I’m too big. I might get in your way.” Of course he knew how to hunt! But his methods would unlikely match with a wolf! “It looks like the rain might start again though.... so don’t do too far.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t want to hunt...just checking out a few things thought I smelt someone familiar” Yukie mumbled keeping close to Skylars side. “If you get tiered just climb on my back” Yukie added keeping up his pace as he continued searching for the intruder.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Something familiar? Like an animal?” He asked. Looking around but spitting nothing. It wasn’t surprising. The forest too thick and new to him!

He chewed his lip and watched him a moment. Best not to think about it. Yukie was.... healing. Inside at least. “Thanks. I can’t do that though. I’m afraid of hurting you.” He admits. Besides! Skylar needed to start getting stronger. If they were leaving soon, they’d need his strength.

Long white hair flowed down his back with each step. “What are you looking for?” He whispered, noticing the defensive wave Yukie was acting.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Small human most likely a kid wandered off from a trail” Yukie mumbled still sniffing and looking around the bushes before pulling a younger child out who’s face was covered in dirt and tears. Carrying him over to Skylar Yukies tail wagged happily at the fact he had found his lost prey.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar blinked, looking down at the crying child when Yukie brought him over. Shit.... “Eh.....?” What was he meant to do with a human? “Calm down, Eh.... little one?” It did look like a child. “Where did you wander from? Maybe we can help you find your way back?” Skylar offered.

He rarely had positive interaction with anyone but other Valkyrie. The last few days had certainly been eye opening.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“He lives at the base of the mountain. The kids sometimes wander up here for sweets or to play with us” Yukie explained snuggling into the boy who stopped crying and held onto Yukie. “We don’t go much farther then the farms the farmers like us for keeping away boars and deer but they do fear us sometimes so we keep a healthy distance.”

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was a little confused. Every new thing be learnt seemed to add another layer of confusion. He really knew nothing about this man. About this life.

He watched the kid stop crying and hug Yukie. “Does he need you to take him home?” Skylar wasn’t even entirely sure what was going on. It kind of all felt too complicated. Too much. But maybe he was just having a hard time changing after everything? He’d lived the same way, with the same rules for a long time....

“A healthy distance sounds good....” he nodded.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah he only goes with his older brother to visit their parents don’t like us so they usually slip away when playing to say hi once in awhile he must have gone alone” Yukie replied sadly feeling all to heartbroken to see the boy alone. “We can take him back easily it’s the house with the grey roof” Yukie explained the house just a touch visible down the hill.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was surprised to see the roof. He hadn’t expected houses so close. He knew he hadn’t paid attention when he’d arrived. Tears, fire and agony had prevented that! But.... Ayme and Yukie had made it sound like they were extremely secluded. But now that seemed? Wrong? Hadn’t Ayme said that they didn’t like humans? That Yukie didn’t trust or interact with others usually.... yet now? There was a kid clinging to Yukie and Yukie was allowing it?

“Sure. Come on.... little boy. We’ll walk you back home.” He smiled softly. Skylar seemed to get more questions than answers around this enigma.

Skylar headed that way, watching the pair a moment before looking at their surrounding.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We usually keep hidden but these two are nice children are fine...it’s the adults who are more mean” Yukie mumbled leading the way down the mountain to the first closest house. “Their is a reason they don’t like us...their father was suppose to inherit the shrine from grandfather, since then he’s wanted nothing to do with us” Yukie explained with a small sigh saddened by the fact he had ruined their life.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar still didn’t get it, but property and ownership was... different for Valkyrie. They lived in Sky Hall. Everyone shared. They all had a home. It wasn’t exactly anyone ones right or property.... but he knew things were different here.

“So they’re mad at you? I.... see.” He frowned gently. Thoughtful.

He looked over at the boy then Yukie but kept silent.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah they are part of the humans that don’t like us or people like us...doesn’t help they feel we cheated them out of an inheritance...but they could have lived with us grandfather wanted us to share the shrine but they refused to even consider it” Yukie explained with a small frown his eyes saddened. “Ayme tried for years he loved the idea of having a family and children running around the house happily. They got into a fight one night and after that we kept away...never turned anyone away who wanted to stay or the kids from visiting but it was the last time we tried to make friends with others down the mountain” Yukie finished stopping outside of the yard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nodded. “I see.” He looked to Yukie. Eyes sad. “I’m sorry.”

Family and children running around? He frowned. “I’m sorry that that didn’t happen....” then a scent he hated reached his nose. He growled and reached for his sword only to realise.... it wasn’t there! “Yukie.... I need you to trust me. Take the boy and run!” he frowned? Eyeing the surroundings and looking for the evil demon.

He moved away from Yukie and the boy. The scent got stronger. He was getting closer!

Then it appeared. The evil being, dripping ooze and gunk. It flowed to the ground and killed the grass. Without his weapon this would be much harder. He’d heal... but this would hurt!

Wasting no time Skylar dived at the creature, slicing and striking out with his wing. Attacking the being as he took him to the ground. The ooze burnt his skin but he grabbed his neck, twisting and snapping it. Breaking it. The death wail was so strong he felt himself momentarily deaf.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie shrugged not to bothered by it only to be hit with a strange smell making his ears flatten in confusion as he was told to run. Looking at Skylar he hesitated before taking off on a path down the hill running out of sight as the sounds of the unseen threat echoed loudly behind him. Changing back into a human form Yukie stood in the soft light of the house waiting outside as sudden yelling and cursing was followed as the parents appeared and took back their child. Yukie for once ignored the yelling and blows to worried about Skylar. Moving away Yukie changed back and headed back up the hill. Hearing the demonic scream Yukie cowered for a moment shaking in fear at what creature was there as he carefully tried to make his way back up his ears ringing.