(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It sounds beautiful!” Yukie exclaimed surprised by the fantasy world that seemed just above the softest clouds. “If you protect those from evil how do you save everyone that needs you down here?” Yukie asked confused when Skylar explained his job. Both Yukie and Ayme had met evil many times in their life and never once had they seen someone like Skylar. “How do you choose who is good an evil when it comes in many forms?” Yukie asked clearly troubled by the burden he felt the poor man was dealing with seeing his job as something that was soul crushing.

“Yukie, I think in a way he’s talking about demon evil...not humans.” Ayme explained knowing his lover was rather naive when it came to the world due to Ayme protecting him so well the last five years.

“But what if they don’t know any better does it mean they should be punished for it also?” Yukie asked clearly his questions coming from within himself more then a deep curiosity.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar paused, “I am discussing demons. The ones I hunt are corrupted beyond all else. You can smell the corruption and evil. It’s like brimstone and sulphur. Disgusting. They’re usually grotesque creatures too.”

He shook his head, “our original, the first Valkyrie lead’s us. He tells us where to go. I always believed Odin helped. But I might be wrong.”

He rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry if this upsets you.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It doesn’t upset me...I just feel bad you bear such a burden” Yukie explained looking at Skylar with a hint of sadness wondering if his whole life was battling. Ayme watching the two sighed before resting his head on Yukies lap looking up at Skylar curiously.

“What did you do for fun? Did you have any hobbies or interests?” Ayme asked softly having calmed a little as Yukie played with his lovers hair enjoying the closeness the two quite bonded.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar shrugged lightly. He had no answers to give. And right now? His heart was still aching from so much loss.

He paused and watched Ayme get into place on Yukies knee before asking a question. “I would train the young, sew and making items or read. Though reading becomes repetitive when there are no new books in Sky Hall to read.” He shrugged, “if you talk of more private hobbies, I engaged with several of my fellow Valkyrie.” Never anyone outside of Sky Hall.

Thinking of his home now was devastating. He clenched his fist as three angry tears began to roll down his face. He felt dejected and alone. He had nothing left in the whole world.

The tears started to silently fall faster.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh...” Ayme whispered having seen the pained look on Skylars face. Getting up Ayme walked over to the man before gently taking his hand. “I’m very sorry for your loss...I can’t imagine what it would be like to loose my family.” Ayme whispered glancing at Yukie who came over also and settled down into the valkyries lap wrapping his arms carefully around his body to give him a hug.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was rather taken aback when these two creatures came to hug him. Twins and yet, not.

He cautiously moved an arm to pat their backs and shrugged. “You didn’t do this. You don’t need to apologise.” He said simply.

Skylar feared a path of blood and vengeance was setting out for him. He didn’t want to admit it but the image of the young ones heads rolling would forever haunt him!

Feeling awkward he tried to encourage the pair to move. It was rare that Skylar ever held anyone, especially not a none Valkyrie! These two might be different... but his heart hurt too much to think right now. “I should probably just try to sleep. Hopefully I’ll be healed enough when I wake to have a bath....”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Okay” Ayme replied gently nudging Yukie who in turn let go of the male and went with Ayme towards their own room for the night. “Just yell if you need anything” Ayme added easily leading Yukie towards their bedroom to prep to take a nice long soak in the bathhouse area.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar watched the pair go before lying on his front so that his wings didn’t hurt or get squished while healing.

His dreams were terrifying. Terrible black creatures. Shadows. Darkness. Crying. Screaming. Fires! Everything was wrong. Everything was WRONG!!!!!

Skylar woke with a jolt. “For the love of Odin!” Was this his life now? To be constantly cursed by to relive that horrible, terrible night. The scent of brimstone and sulphur seemed to cling to his nose.

Needing a distraction he pulled himself out of bed. Gladdened when his legs took his weight. He slowly headed outside.

Looking up at the sky he frowned. “Mother Freya. What do I do....” sitting in the dirt, the usually brave warrior felt like surrendering.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Think he’s okay?” Yukie asked soaking and looking up at the moon shining in the sky.

“Not really sure to loose everything is sometimes equal to death to some” Ayme explained snuggling beside Yukie as he relaxed his features turning a slight different Ayme having black hair and cold grey eyes.

“It’s been awhile since You’ve looked like you...he must have got under your skin” Yukie muttered amused. By his lovers beauty and stubborn nature. “Don’t worry I’m not going to go fuck him we aren’t even close enough to a proper heat cycle.” Yukie teased knowing Ayme had been overly on edge worrying that another male would push Yukies body into a more primal desire to mate.

“That’s what we thought last time and It didn’t end well for me” Ayme grumbled already to tiered to really deal with Yukies energy for the night. “Frail as you are you have to much energy. I’m tempted to send you to your own room” Ayme whispered snuggling into Yukie a little as he too stared out the window to look up at the sky.

“Why do you keep telling everyone we are twins? To keep them away?” Yukie asked curious as to why Ayme was being so protective when for the last four years they had lived such safe and peaceful lives.

“It’s easier to be viewed as one being by those that visit the shrine then by two of us then as two “demons” who are overly close. Though it might bring in afew interesting people.” Ayme mused the two having lived the lie of twins for so long it was if they where in a way. “I blame old habits...father found it easier to say we where twins it made his work and tests look better...I just went along with it” Ayme admitted knowing he was spread to thin some days where his desire to protect Yukie ran so strong he was willing to keep anyone away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar must have fallen asleep at the base of a tree.

He woke to the sound of birds and too bright a sun. “Egh!” He grumbled. Blinking back the light and blocking it out with his mostly okay wing. No communication had come from with Odin or Freya. Skylar felt utterly alone. Abandoned and forgotten.

Despite the grumble of his stomach he sat still and just watched the sky. He was.... home sick.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ayme said I wasn’t allowed to wake you. Seeing as your awake would you like to join us for breakfast?” Yukie asked wearing a plain tshirt and long black skinny jeans. Blushing a little the male rubbed his hand through his now shortened hair having cut it early in the morning since it had grown out quicker then last time. “Ayme cooks pretty well” Yukie admitted feeling a touch shy around the male as he stared at his beauty in the delicate sunlight.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was quiet for a moment. All most lost to the sky. But slowly his gaze turned groundward and towards Yukie. “You always do what Ayme says?” Where was that coming from? Skylar shook his head, ashamed of himself. “Sorry. Just cranky this morning.” He blew out a breath.

“What is for breakfast?” He asked softly, though he didn’t move from the tree.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yes. He gave me my freedom and found me a place to call home listening to him is the least I can do to repay him” Yukie added looking up at the sky for a moment before sighing. “Eggs pancakes tofu bacon whatever you normally would like to partake in We are pretty flexible with what we can cook” Yukie added turning as Ayme stood by the doorway wearing an apron his own long black hair resting in a sleek ponytail. Wearing also more plain clothes similar to his lovers Ayme raised a brow having been watching from the kitchen window.

“Yukie, can I persuade you to eat while breakfast is hot?” Ayme asked watching skylar closely not sure how the man would feel this morning about being in their home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. Ayme sounded very manipulative and controlling. Still, he made no comment. He just nodded.

“I eat anything. I’m not fussy.” Cooking had come a long way from the day he was born.

He looked over to see Ayme. Skylar got the feeling he’d been there a while. He looked directly at Ayme but addressed his brother, “your hair looks cute shirt, Yukie. Suits you.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ah! Thank you” Yukie replied with a happy blush slightly embarrassed by the compliment as he followed Ayme inside who frowned getting the hint.

“He wanted it short because it was very heavy. Despite loving it long I want a Yukie to have a choice with how he looks and with his body” Ayme added kissing Yukies cheek before leaving him to take Skylar to eat. “Please clean up after your done I’ll be out in the sunroom ” Ayme added with a small smile going off to water the plants.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You do not need to explain yourself to me, Ayme.” Skylar said simply. He wasn’t saying or even thinking it was a bad thing!

“Sure.” He nodded, looking at the food slightly blankly.

Instead of eating, the weary Valkyrie looked back to the sky. How had everything changed so swiftly? How had he lost absolutely everything in one moment? How had they even found Sky Hall? It was meant to be protected by the Gods themselves!

Eventually he picked up the food, uncaring it was stone cold as he ate it.

Skylar wanted to fly home.... the moment his wings were healed? He would.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I wish things hadn’t ended terribly for you” Yukie whispered eating his own food while watching skylar who to him only seemed lost in despair. “Maybe later you might feel up for a small adventure?” Yukie offered wanting to help Skylar but he didn’t even know where to start.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar hadn’t realised the others had returned. Hadn’t they gone inside the house? Had he spent so much time just.... lost?

But not to notice the movement? He must be losing his touch.

It took Skylar a few breaths before he answered Yukie. “I’ve had my fill of adventures, Yukie.... but what did you have in mind?” He couldn’t bring himself to be angry at the creature, he seemed so frail.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

(Oof! I misread! It didn’t click he was outside for me sorry!)

“I wanted to go get a few books and some tea. I was wondering if you wanted to go with us?” Yukie asked not willing to travel into town without Ayme. While Yukie could be brave and strong in his own way he wasn’t stupid enough to put himself in a situation of danger.

“We also need to get some medical supplies and just want to get out of the house” Ayme admitted making his way outside also wearing paints and a tank top his body covered in a light mist of water having just finished showering. “Thought you might like the escape for awhile even if it’s only an hour or two.” Ayme added trying to give the male a distraction that usually worked when Yukie was in his darkest memories.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked to his wings then shook his head. “I’m too injured. I’d not be able to hide my wings. It’s best I just stop and recover.”

He gave the pair the slightest smile. “But thank you. For the offer. I appreciate it.”

Skylar pulled himself away from the tree he’d been resting against and sat up. He stretched a little, wincing at the slight pull. “Do you think I could use your bath? I bet I’ll look a lot more myself after a good wash.” He step closer and winked at Yukie, only teasing him. “You can wash my back of you like.”

No worries, maybe I wasn’t clear enough. He went outside after the nightmare and never went back inside. He was resting against a tree.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Blushing neon red Yukie was surprised by the teasing having never been flirted with before by anyone other then Ayme. Looking away Yukie laughed awkwardly making Ayme snicker and cover his face a little to hide his amusement. “Yukie come on we need to get moving it’s a long drive!” Ayme called out to the white haired male who was still bright red as he went into the house and towards the car parked in the storage shed. “Don’t tease him to much, despite how fun it is he gets shy easily” Ayme added with a small smirk towards Skylar. While it was hard for him to deal with Yukie finding another man so interesting Ayme wasn’t so possessive as to not let Yukie have some fun as he had always agreed to step aside if Yukie ever did want to date and explore life that way. “Also we can hear quite well so keep that in mind” Ayme added a little awkwardly knowing the man most likely had needs of his own and since Ayme didn’t know how long skylar planned to stay he at least was trying to give a fair warning.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar quirked a brow at the ‘warning’. He didn’t fully understand the pair. Ayme especially.

With an amused smirk he headed towards the bath. This was going to sting but he knew he had to do it. He’d feel better once he was clean!

Bath ready. Skylar slowly he stripped off what remained of his clothing and stepped into the water before very slowly lowering himself in. He hissed but tried to ignore the new wave of pain. Ouch! It hurt.

With great care he started to wash. It took much longer than he had anticipated. When he tentatively dressed again he heard the others returning. Pausing he turned to look towards the door. These creatures really don’t need me hanging around. I should leave the moment I’m dressed.

He headed back into the main room. “A nice adventure, Yukie? Ayme?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Eh it was alright” Yukie replied walking in with the few items he had bought his pale skin covered in many hickeys and bite marks. Ayme Was quick to follow with the last few things setting in a couple of cases of beer. Putting away the plants and supplies Yukie raised a brow unsure what to really say to skylar about their trip. Ayme raised a brow his lip bloodied and his eye bruised as he grabbed a bag of frozen peas from the freezer.

“No worse then last time” Ayme grumbled before grabbing a beer. Looking at Skylar he held one out for the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked between the pair.

Hickies.

Bites.

Bruises.

A black eye?

Had they been fucking or fighting? “Okay....” Skylar accepted their beer. “What the hell did you two do? You look like you’ve just come back from war!” He teased.

Stepping closer he ran the back of his fingers over Yukies neck. “I can’t decide if you fucked each other....” he turned and checked out Ayme’s black eye. “Or got in a fight in town.” He admits.

If it was fucking, Skylar thought they might be doing it wrong! It amused him to imagine it.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh a guy at the store pissed Ayme off by throwing out a few nasty words.” Yukie explained blushing a little while he looked at Ayme who was still pissed. “Some people don’t like us, we can handle the name calling usually” Yukie added getting himself some juice from the fridge as he felt those damn gentle fingers on his neck touching the bruises.

“The bastard put his hands on Yukie. Left a damn bruise on his wrist” Ayme hissed still pissed and not liking that Yukie had gotten hurt on his watch. “Fucker deserved a broken leg for pushing him around and treating him like dirt just because we aren’t like them” Ayme grumbled as he moved the peas back to his face.

“It wasn’t that bad you didn’t have to step in” Yukie whispered with a small frown not liking that his lover had gotten hurt defending him.

“The last time you went alone you got the shit beat out of you...took you months to heal” Ayme snapped at Yukie clearly wishing he wasn’t so damn trusting hell of all people he should be the most untrusting! “The hickeys though are mine I don’t like others touching him so kindly kinda got possessive” Ayme muttered knowing that he didn’t hurt Yukie with the hickeys and bite marks when they had fucked. Looking at the soft touching as Skylar examined Yukies bruises he huffed a little. “If you put him into heat I’m going to be pissed. I don’t have the energy to deal with him being horny today” Ayme added already behind on the housework due to Yukies desires.