(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar had acid-like burns from the demon as he stood up, his wings snapped open as he looked around. Turning he nearly went to attack Yukie. He’d sensed someone.... he stopped himself. Blinking then frowning as he wiped his mouth. “Is the child okay?”

He rubbed his ears, realising he couldn’t hear anything. Shit! “I can’t hear anything....” he frowned, sniffing and looking around. “There might be more.”

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“He’s home.” Yukie replied hating the harsh ringing in his ears as he looked at Skylar scared And unsure what to do. Slowly moving over he stood by his side his body tense and alert as he watched the dark shadows.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned. He saw Yukie’s mouth moving.... but all he heard was the buzzing in his ears! “I can’t hear you!” His own voice was loud, not quite shouting but close. He had no idea how quiet or loud he was being right now!

He took Yukie’s hand. “We need to leave!” He frowned, pulling Yukie back up towards the shine.

Skylar was on high alert the whole time..... “I need my sword.” The acid burns on his skin hurt and stung enough to bring tears to his eyes.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie was surprised by the sudden sight of his own hand being held by Skylar. Due to the whole tense excitement he didn’t remember changing back his body shivering as he stood naked. Looking around he stayed closer to Skylar knowing he wasn’t much help due to not having full use of how long he could stay changed.The whole scene in truth felt strange and surreal looking at the burns to Skylar Yukie nodded and followed obediently. Worrying about his friends pain and the creatures around them made Yukie terrified enough as it was the only thing he wanted to do was hide away in a safe place.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar pulled Yukie into the house. His nerves were fried. His head was splitting. Reaching his ear he notice the blood dripping down. That scream really had hurt him!

He felt dizzy. So dizzy. He frowned softly. Vision suddenly blurry. He felt.... faint.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Skylar?” Yukie asked worry in his voice and painted on his face as he watched him for a moment. Carefully Yukie touched the bleeding ear his hand also caressing Skylars cheek to get his attention and with a little work he eased him towards a safe and comfortable place to sit so he could look at his wounds.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar let him lead him to the chair. He looked at him in confusion.

He still couldn’t seem to hear. But he was starting to get a ringing in his ears. Good sign? He hoped so.

Without thinking he pulled Yukie closer and hugged the man.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie was caught off guard at the hug instantly cringing at the sudden feeling of being grabbed pushing at Skylars chest in fear it took a moment for Yukies mind to catch up that he was just being held. Calming down Yukie blushed a little before carefully settling down in Skylars arms and lap his own arms wrapping around Skylar as he just held him close. Listening

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar just held him a moment. He hummed gently. Needing the connection... “give me a moment....” he rubbed his eyes, “I’m hoping my hearing is back soon....” he wiped at his ear, the blood looked like it was drying up, a sign he was healing.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie nodded and just stayed still wanting to be whatever comfort Skylar needed from him. Holding Skylar close Yukie closed his eyes and rested his head on Skylars chest enjoying the comfort of not being alone and having someone to hold.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar knew it was selfish to cling to the man right now. But... he just couldn’t lose someone else!

Eventually his hold loosened. “I should go checkout the area...” he went to get up only to wobble. He felt dizzy. Had he damaged his ears more than he realised?

He sighed and looked to him, head flopping onto Yukie’s shoulder. Skylar’s hand slid up into the guys shirt as if he just had to touch his skin... now! To be close.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

?Stay here with me...we are safe here? Yukie begged seeing Skylar in such pain broke his heart and he wasn?t willing to let Skylar go back outside and get hurt Even more. ?The shrine and it?s grounds are purified nothing evil should be able to set foot here? Yukie explained gently his hands resting on Skylars chest as if he was trying hard to stop him but was unsure if he could.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned and looked at him, trying to make out what his words. They sounded almost like a buzz in his mind.... but.... “safe?” He thought he heard that word.

He looked at his hands, reaching and placing his hands over his. Skylar couldn’t deny feeling drawn to Yukie... but why?

Reluctantly being nodded. He’d stay. But he was worried still.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed softly resting his head against Skylars chest for a small moment his brain checking off what he needed to do. Looking at Skylar again he got up ending their soft cuddles. Walking off Yukie busied himself for a few moments before coming back with a basin of cool water and a soft cloth so skylar could clean his wounds. Yukie was a little worried about the monsters but well he was starting to worry about Aymes body that had been left in his room, he knew it could only keep for so long. Pondering his options he mulled over what he could do in the situation they where in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar just let him go. He needed a moment to think anyway. He got up, wobbling a little as he wandered to the window,

He might have agreed to stay inside but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t look! Fear was irrational, these demons were like things straight out of his nightmares! Literally!

Swallowing hard he turned to look at Yukie as he returned. It sounded almost echoey to him but he heard the footsteps. Good! His hearing was starting to heal. The Valkyrie stepped towards the other man and nodded. “Thank you.” Teaching for the clothe he started to wipe away the blood and dab at the acid marks upon his skin. He winced with each pass of the material.... this was always the worse part! When you suddenly stopped and were stuck with the aftermath!

Done for now he looked to Yukie. If he wasn’t mistaken something was eating at the man. “What’s up?” Was it to do with Ayme? Probably.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I need to take Aymes body to be cremated...if it sits any longer it might start to decompose...” Yukie explained with a deepening frown not sure of the best way to lay Ayme to rest. While he hated the idea of putting Ayme in the cold ground it in a way might be easiest. “Honestly looking at it now it might be easiest to bust him despite my hatred for the idea.” Yukie whispered just looking out the window a little his mind and body showing clear signs of stress. “I lived my whole life in a dark underground basement...it was cold and I never saw sunlight until we left fathers home.” Yukie explained his voice catching a little the memory quite painful. “I don't want his body stuck underground unable to leave...it feels wrong, but....I don’t exactly have any papers to get him cremated and with the monsters outside...” Yukie trailed off his arms holding his sides as if he was truely stricken on what to do.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You said there was a place on site? No?” Skylar was sure the other had said that.... was he mistaken? So much had happened lately.

Looking out the window too he considered. “How far around the shrine does the barrier thing you spoke of go? If we stay inside that point we can build a burial fire and put him to rest that way.” Skylar understood the others need not to bury him.

“I’m from the sky. The idea of being.... trapped... it doesn’t sit well with me either.” He offered gently.

“We’ll figure something out. Ayme deserves it.... even if it means I fight to protect you. I’ll do it.” He said simply.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We do....it’s just underground it’s not far and still on the protected grounds but to be able to cremate him we would have to stay with him...I don’t like the crematorium here.” Yukie explained with a frown knowing where the building was located but he had always avoided any duties to the building and Ayme had picked up his slack understanding. “Ayme always did that task when people wanted to be cremated by this shrine he stayed until it was done, I stayed up here in the shrine and cleaned. The room reminds me to much of our old home, it makes me sick” Yukie explained his voice shaking a little more as he sighed his brow furrowing. “To burn his body anywhere else might break any sealing we did to keep the grounds holy no bloodshed or flesh can touch the ground without being purified again.” Yukie added having studied hard with grandfather on the rituals of the shrine so he always kept the place clean and pure to ensure no evil befell their home. “At this rate I won’t have a choice but to use the one here...Aymes body won’t keep and I can’t focus or bury him outside where those monsters can get us. It’s best to just get it over with” Yukie whispered trying so hard to be brave and strong.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. Moving a hand to cup the guys cheek. “You don’t have to go down there. I will do it for you.” He said simply. Leaning in he kissed his cheek. “You’re not alone.”

Skylar knew how terrible it was to feel alone and lose others. He could tell that Yukie was trying to be strong and brave. But in truth? The guy didn’t have to. He could rely on Skylar too if he wanted!

He kissed the other guys cheek. “Are there urns down there? I’ll need something to put him in for you afterwards.” Skylar said it gently.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I think so...I’ve never been down there Ayme didn’t want to force anything that made me overly scared” Yukie admitted his cheeks burning as he wrapped his arms around Skylar. “Thank you” Ayme whispered looking up at Skylar for a moment his eyes shining with a trace of hope and a sadness. Looking at Skylar Yukie gently let him go and stepped back as if he was struggling with something but didn’t even know it. “I’m going to go...clean or something” Yukie mumbled the sudden shift in emotions and body language hitting his personality hard as Yukies mentality shifted. While Ayme had explained Yukie sometimes having moments of being out of it Ayme knew he would never be able to prepare anyone for the sudden shift in change that happened when Yukies brain decided to rewrite itself.

Mumbling to himself Yukie wandered around until he found the bookshelf and started removing them only to wander into the kitchen to stack them up on top of the fridge.doing this it was if Yukie was off in his own world continuing to strangely rearrange the house explaining Aymes games a little more since Ayme was gone Yukie was coping and busting himself in a less productive way.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nodded. He could do that. It was clear that Yukie needed help. “You’re welcome.” He hummed softly and smiled gently at him.

He couldn’t, and wouldn’t, pretend to know what was going on in Yukie’s mind. Especially when the other clearly seemed to ‘break’. He frowned and just watched a moment, not really understanding or knowing what to do.

He stood up. “I’ll go care for Ayme. Don’t get into trouble while I’m gone. Okay?” He smiled softly. Thoughtful before he got up and headed to the room and Ayme.

Skylar felt lots of emotions bubbling up. His breathing hitched. Slowly he picked the man up, careful to hold him close and tight. He didn’t want to disrespect the man. Holding him in his arms he couldn’t help but remember their intimate moments together. Poor Ayme. He felt bad.... felt partly to blame for everything that had gone on. That it wouldn’t have happened without him.

He was cautious going outside but stuck to the side of the house as he headed to the crematorium.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie continued his tasks watching from the window for a moment as Skylar left him alone. Staring after him Yukie couldn’t help but feel a twinge of uneasiness as he tried to figure out just why watching Skylar freaked him out. He had never felt that way about anyone other then Ayme when he was out of it. Half of the time he would only hold Aymes hand when it was really bad and follow him around the house terrified of being alone again. Gently setting down his books Yukie walked to the door and slid it open before stepping down barefoot and took off toward Skylars direction. After a short little run Yukie stopped standing in silence as he looked at Skylars back before walking behind him and hesitantly grabbed his shirt holding onto it tightly unable to explain or even understand why he wanted such closeness.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar felt the tug. Turning he looked down at Yukie. He still had Ayme in his arms so he was limited in what he could do.

Still, he got the impression this was important. “What’s up Yukie? Did you get scared? I’ll be back soon.” He promised. “You can sit on the top stair and talk to me while I....” he looked at Ayme, “put Ayme to rest.” He let his gaze run over Aymes face a moment before looking back at Yukie. “What do you want?” He asked softly, concerned.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Please...don’t leave me” Yukie whispered his voice full of panic and fear as hot tears suddenly falling down his face as he tried to not break down in a blubbering mess. “I don’t want you to go alone what if you get hurt” Yukie asked somewhat more lucid but not fully there. Just crying and holding onto Skylar Yukie let go suddenly wiping his eyes and cleaning up the tears trying to get it together. “I want to stay with you please...I don’t want to stay at the house alone” Yukie added trying to explain the tangle of emotions that where building up inside of him. Carefully moving to Skylars side it felt like Yukie had been punched hard in the gut at the sight of Ayme in Skylars arms. Looking away Yukie cringed at the deep pain that sliced through his heart.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar’s heart ached. He couldn’t help it. Poor Yukie was feeling lost. He understood that better than most. “I understand, Yukie.” He hummed gently. “You can stay with me.” Skylar hadn’t meant to make him worry. Hadn’t meant to let her go.

Skylar wanted to pull Yukie into his arms, especially at that look. But he couldn’t! Not with Ayme in his arms. One at a time.

“Come. Let’s go.... put him to rest.” He said simply.

He moved to the entrance and paused. “Are you sure you can come down with me? You can hold me... the whole time.... if it helps?” Because he wasn’t sure Yukie could handle it but Ayme needed dealing with.

Skylar leaned over and kissed Yukie’s cheek. “I’m sorry. I know this is tough for you.”