(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar smiled, “oh? We’ll have to find some cream. Not everywhere we go is going to suit your cute hat.” He teased.

He was oblivious at first to what had caught Yukie’s attention. But when he did his instincts screamed.

His friend isn’t get sent anywhere. You should leave. You’re not welcome here.” At least, Skylar was guessing so? He looked to Yukie to check.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie just stood unable to really do anything as he watched his father closely. ?...why are you here?? Yukie asked his knuckles turning white as he gripped the small gate his body tense.

?I came by to visit see how much more destruction you?ve caused being out like this.? You explained with a small frown continuing his smoke almost at ease with the two.

?Now isn?t a good time...? Yukie almost whispered as if to afraid to even talk back to the man. Deep inside Yukie was battling with so much fear and anxiety that he didn?t know what to do. He didn?t want Skylar to get hurt he didn?t want his father taking any interest in someone who had become so precious to him.

?Your shrine never turns down any guests...isn?t that right? I?m asking to stay as a guest no ill will on the shrines grounds? Yoh added holding up his hands with a devilish smirk. ?Come now don?t misbehave in front of your friend there, show him that you respect your elders~? Yoh added his voice a sickening sweet that Yukie knew so well. Looking away Yukie sighed before grabbing the hose and started wartering the plants unable to kick away the man he had such deep ties with. Yukie was broken under his presence, and like five years ago he backed down. ?Now then why don?t you introduce yourself?? Yoh asked Skylar as he made his way to a nice garden bench and sat down his eyes watching Yukie.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar stayed quiet. He wasn’t sure entirely who this was.... but from the way they spoke... he guessed it was the ‘father’.

Skylar looked to Yukie. No real reaction? He wasn’t really saying anything! What was Yukie thinking or doing right now? When the man’s attention turned to him he quirked a brow. “I owe you nothing. While Yukie might be letting you stay, I have the right to my privacy and the sanctuary of the Shrine.” Two could play at the game of using the shrine’s rules.

He placed a hand on Yukie’s shoulder, he lowered his voice to a mute whisper. “We don’t have to stay in this spot.... we could walk away. I won’t leave if you if you’re finding this hard?” Skylar knew he was feeling raw right now? It was obvious Yukie wasn’t in the right frame of mind right now....

Part of him was tempted to slice the stranger down, but the warning and spilling blood on the shrine whispered to him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“That’s fine I’ll respect your space and privacy” Yoh replied with a happy little smirk quite enjoying the game he was playing with Yukies mentality. Feeling Skylars hand suddenly on his shoulder caused Yukie to involuntarily flinch at the touch his mind racing as he heard Skylars words and still stood for a moment longer unsure what to really make of everything.

“Feel free to enjoy the garden while I set up your room and prepare you a bath...” Yukie whispered his voice sounding so broken as he carefully put away the hose having finished watering. Looking at Skylar he gave him a soft smile not wanting him to worry to much even though it was evident that he was being torn apart mentally. “ why don’t you go explore or spend some time outside and get some fresh air? I’ll call you when I’m done cleaning and dinners ready” Yukie added going inside to clean and change out the bedding for fresher linen so Yoh would have a clean room to stay in and a hot bath waiting for him. In all honesty Yukies spirit was so quickly being crushed under his fathers watchful eyes. Watching every step Yukie had to be very careful knowing Yoh enjoyed his mental games and if he showed any more weakness well...it would end badly. Scrubbing the guest tub and busting himself cleaning Yukie let his anger out with his work putting in his frustration into his scrubbing ignoring any blisters he was getting from his work. In his mind he had been careless and with Skylar being there and the flinch he couldn’t control he had given Yoh a weakness to rip into and hurting him all the more with.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar shrugged, “I could care less what you think or want....” he looked to the stranger. He could practically smell a tone of evil.... but Ayme had said evil couldn’t step here, ill intentions sent away. So maybe the father wasn’t here to hurt? He wasn’t sure.

Skylar saw the flinch. His hand dropped instantly, a flash of pain in his eyes. Maybe he shouldn’t have touch the man? He knew there were times Yukie freaked out..... why wouldn’t his fathers appearance be one of the triggers. “Sorry.”

He let him go, unsure he was ‘welcome’ right now. He did however follow after a few minutes, wings folded on his back.

Spying what Yukie was doing he rushed over and grabbed his hands. “Stop! It’s not worth hurting yourself like this. Don’t let him get under your skin!” He brought them up to his mouth and kissed them. “Stop. He’s getting in your head. Don’t let him win.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“He shouldn’t be able to step foot here...I-I don’t know why he can!” Yukie whispered finally breaking down crying his body shaking showing he was at this point terrified that the monster that he though he had escaped had made his way back. Feeling the hot tears sting his eyes he buried his face into Skylars arms enjoying this small sense of safety and security. Yukie knew it was foolish to do such a think and to drag Skylar into such a mess was something he wanted to avoid. “He’s got to have a fucking talisman...to get past the barrier...fuck...he shouldn’t be able to come here I had to even go through hellfire be granted permission by grandfather in a cleansing ceremony” Yukie mumbled his very core shaking as he stayed hidden in Skylars arms trying to figure out just how he had been found and why he was here. Taking a deep shaky breath Yukie tried to calm down his body still shaking in fear, looking up at Skylar he wished slightly that he wasn’t here to see him break down like this, it made Yukies worry even worse that he was being dragged into a battle that he might get hurt in. “...I can’t remember much about him...Ayme explained he wouldn’t be able to come here that the shrine would stop it because he committed such violent acts-“

“For as long as I spent consuming your blood, the shrine doesn’t see me as a threat I should be as ‘pure’ as you~” Yoh explained his lips curling up into an evil smile as he chuckled having made his way quietly inside of the shrine to torment Yukie some more. “I asked the old mans youngest son for a Talisman for your shrine He was so happy to help me find you and reunite us. He gave me a nice little one even blessed it with his own blood...lets me come and go freely without permission by the caretaker as long as I don’t spill blood on this shrines grounds. I can stay as long as I feel, shame Ayme wasn’t here to greet me and give me one all the years I asked him to. I’m disappointed I had to travel so far only to have our chance at meeting fell through” Yoh added with a chuckle having gotten his prize by sheer force unknowing to Yukie.

As he walked in and stood above the two for a moment. “Why don’t you both leave so I can get cleaned up? Then we can have some fun together I’m sure My darling Yukie would want to be a good host for both of us~” Yoh whispered gently touching Yukies face to force their eyes to meet, Yukie wincing at the forcefulness of his fathers touch pulled away suddenly his heart racing. “Still a monster even after all this time” Yoh whispered his voice ice cold as he stood waiting for Skylar to snap and hurt him making it all the easier to win his game.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit
Cleaned up my post and edited for clarity on some wording.

Guest syaoran-puu

?Oh...? he shouldn?t be able to but could? Skylar didn?t think that boded well! How? Why did good always have to work so much harder than evil for a sliver of peace? It wasn?t fair.

?Hellfire? Cleansing? Sound rather extreme!? He admitted. Skylar didn?t like to consider the danger that was clearly inherited by taking such actions! Skylar held the back of Yukie?s head as he snuggled in, not wanting things to seem too bad.... but in truth? What could Skylar really do? His options were definitely limited!

He glared over when they were interrupted. ?What do you mean.... consuming his blood?? Skylar was disgusted to think that this man had been... cannibalising his own son! It made him sick to his stomach.

His fist clenched in fury. His wings twitching as if spoiling for a good fight.... the only thing that stopped him was the concept of not spilling blood.... what would happen if Skylar spilt blood? No matter how evil? ?Leave Yukie alone. You?re not welcome here and certainly not welcome to touch him. He?s left you. Accept that!?

He growled at the man, forcing his fist to unclench as he reached for Yukie and pulled him from the room. Just focus on Yukie! Just focus on him. He knew his patience wasn?t unlimited! He?d snap if the other continued!

Only once he has the other away from his father did he relax a little. ?Let?s leave. We can sort Ayme out.... go to the mountain... leave. We can come back when it looks like he?s lost interest??

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“He doesn’t lose interest so easily....” Yukie explained glad to be out of the room and away from father. “Two hundred years we’ve played this game of cat and mouse. It’s one of the effects of drinking my blood you trade away your sanity for immortality” Yukie explained holding Skylars hand tightly as he snuggled into him a little. “He finds fun in following and chasing though, I wish Ayme would have told me he was still alive it would have been less of a shock” Yukie added with a tiered sigh still pretty shaken up but he couldn’t help but feel safe in Skylars arms. Blushing slightly he carefully removed himself from Skylars hold and gently smiled.”thank you for that...back there but we can’t be so close anymore...it makes him jealous” Yukie explained with a small sigh. “I want you...so badly but it feels wrong to want you the way I do. I don’t want to force you to a life beside me” Yukie explained trying to confess his feeling as best as he could.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see....” Skylar couldn’t claim that he understood. He felt a little on information overload right now! Between what Ayme shared and now Yukie? It was a lot!

“I see.... a sadist then.” Skylar Let the man pull away. “Okay...” the valkyrie was tempted to suggest killing the man.... but he couldn’t bring himself to say it out loud.

Then Yukie said more.... and it took Skylar by surprise. “Wait... what do you mean? To want me the way you do?” Was the guy suggesting he wanted him sexually or more? Was Yukie just seeing him as a surrogate or replacement for Ayme? He’d never be Ayme!

“Okay. I won’t touch you or anything. I don’t want to make him jealous and last out.... though if he struck out and spilt blood? He’d been banished again right? Talisman right?” Skylar guessed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“...I want a...more intimate relationship, but I know once you go home you’ll leave so I’m trying to keep from asking but it’s hard every time I’m in your arms I feel safe and calm. I feel normal” Yukie whispered not wanting his selfish feelings to hurt Skylar. “I just, I can’t ask that of you...to be with me it’s selfish and I don’t want you to feel like you have to stay with me” Yukie explained just holding Skylars hand. “He spills blood he will be forced out. He stole a talisman to get in he’s pushing his luck as it is. I could banish him from stepping in the shrines ground but, it’s a lot of work to mark him as a dark demon...and in doing so I could be branded also. Since we share the same blood At this point to banish and seal him away it would be painful for me to take being branded.” Yukie explained knowing how to solve their problem but it was a lot to do and it would be painful.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. “Yukie.... I... I don’t have a home now.” It was hard to admit it... but it was true. He watched him a moment. “It might be selfish.” He admits. He touched his cheek before dropping it. “I’m not sure that.... I mean.... I was with Ayme like that first.... doesn’t that bother you?” Sure, the three of them had played together... but he couldn’t tell Yukie’s thinking.

He listened and frowned. “You’re right. Don’t do that. I don’t think risking yourself is worth it right now. I think we should figure something else out.” Skylar just wasn’t sure what that was right now! “Though... you did the hellfire thing and got cleansed. I don’t think you’d get hurt...” but he wasn’t willing to bet to that!

He didn’t want Yukie to be branded. “If my god parents speak to me.... I can ask them for help. They might know some old magic that will help?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ayme and I are not the same! We are bound by a past and a life together it’s not like we where faithful to each other!” Yukie explained looking away the truth hurting him a touch. “I know I’m not him...and I’m fine not being a lover like he is....” Yukie whispered such a deep pain in his eyes as he moved away from Skylar not wanting to be touched by a man who could only see him as joined at the hip by Ayme. “I am not him...because when we where given sanctuary I wasn’t allowed in, we don’t share any blood or family ties.” Yukie whispered holding his arms close to his body the truth like knives. Turning away Yukie looked back towards his fathers room unsure where his loyalty lied in this moment. “I am not a creature you believe me to be and I’m. It one that your parents would approve of. No magic can help me,” Yukie whispered his voice cold leaving him distant at the fact that no matter how hard Ayme had tried to build him up and away from his abuser...he couldn’t cut a tie that Yukie was unwilling to break himself. While Ayme may have dragged him to safety Yukie had never asked for help in that flash of anger at his father.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar flinched at the others reaction. He knew instantly he’d messed up!

“I know you’re no—-“ he stopped mid sentence as Yukie continued. Skylar didn’t see them as interchangeable or one and the same! He’d only wanted Skylar to be sure. “I know you’re not Ayme. I’m not comparing. But I know how much he meant to you and.....” he sighed. Surrendering to the others fire. lIt doesn’t matter.”

Skylar sighed and watched Yukie’s eyes wander to his fathers room. If Yukie wanted that bastard? Skylar would have nothing to do with it. He really would leave and never return.

This flip flop of Yukie’s was giving him a headache! “I’m going to go lie down.” He grumbled as he headed to the space Ayme had let him use.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“That might be for the best!” Yukie hissed going off to finish his shrine duties for the day and work out his anger until he was more calm. Huffing a little as he swept the inside floors and the outside Yukie continued muttering angrily annoyed that Skylar thought he would care about who he had been with before.

“Your rather adorable when angry.” Yoh yelled out from his room window watching happily as he enjoyed seeing Yukie so angry and upset.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar heard the shouting and frowned. Was Yukie’s father taunting him? But right now he couldn’t help but feel guilty and yet uncertain.

Yukie was a spite fire. Skylar couldn’t keep up with him. He wasn’t Ayme. He didn’t know what to do or how to react around him. Sometimes he felt like he couldn’t be himself. Felt like he was walking on eggshells.

But that didn’t mean he didn’t feel protective! He just wasn’t sure how to do that and he no idea how Yukie would even take things. Sometimes he wanted more. Sometimes he wanted nothing. He was hot and cold. But Skylar didn’t see him as mentally unstable. Not really.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie glaring wasn’t in the mood for Yohs shit and with ease slipped off his shoe throwing it hard at the mans window causing him to duck. “Hey! Watch it you don’t want to cause harm!” Yoh snapped surprised at Yukies actions as he went back to his room grumbling.

“Next time I’ll fucking hit you!” Yukie snapped continuing to hand the sheets up to dry his angry seething even more as he finished his task and carried his basket in only to see Yoh waiting to torment him more. Around three house later Yukie was wearing thin with his patience having succumbed to every request with the rather difficult dinner he was about ready to break his vows against violence.

“My your so irritable today must be your hormones must suck not being allowed to fuck in the shrine. I mean with the Vows and all being so pure for so long must be exhausting” Yoh teased pouring back another beer as he sat at the kitchen table having been keeping less then three feet away from Yukie all day and in return Yukie had graciously promised the man something to drink to get him to at least keep five feet away.

“I can be married and have kids we aren’t like the younger brothers shrine” Yukie grumbled continuing to watched the meat cook not wanting to hear anything about it being burnt. “Don’t you I don’t know have someone else you can bother? Surely I can’t be the reason you made such efforts to get into this sanctuary.” Yukie added his voice cold as he stopped and looked at Yoh tiered of playing his game. “What’s your endgame old man? Tiered of living yet?” Yukie asked with a smirk.

“No, can’t say I am...though I’m sure Ayme got tiered of it. Only reason he felt like his only way away from you was by jumping” Yoh snapped back only to get punched hard and tackled to the ground Yukie having grabbed a kitchen knife and was now struggling to slice the man up.

“I’m going to fucking enjoy any punishment if I get to fucking carve another mark onto your face!” Yukie screamed aiming the knife for Yohs other eye.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar had wandered towards the kitchen for a drink when he heard the others talking. Those voices became more heated, fast!

He quickly saw.... wrongness.

“Don’t Yukie.” He growled and walked closer, wing snapping as a shield between them he caught Yukie and held his hand around the handle of the knife. “He’s not worth it.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Seems worth it to me!” Yukie snapped angrily struggling for a moment before his mind finally clicked that Skylar was the one holding him back and safe. Screaming in frustration Yukie threw the knife nearly missing Yohs face. “If this man wasn’t here I would have bled you dry don’t forget that!” Yukie hissed glad Skylars feathers where hiding just how badly he was starting to shake now that his body was calming down. Looking at Skylar for a moment Yukie didn’t know what all to say to him while deep down he was grateful to be stopped he was still so angry at everything. Anger was something a Yukie had experienced once before despite Ayme having given him weeks to calm Yukie had issues with it. “I need to take a bath, follow me so I don’t turn around and kill him when I hear him come inside my home” Yukie hissed his face turning away from Skylars body to glare at Yoh who still was in shock that Yukie had been pulled off of him. “This is my home and you are a guest you aren’t my lover and you sure as hell aren’t my father...step out of line again with me and skylar won’t stop me” Yukie finished ready to go inside and try to calm his nerves and rage.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned in confusion. This certainly wasn’t a side he’d seen of Yukie before. He’d always come across as a little slow and fragile.... but this anger? It was rather scary.

Skylar wasn’t sure if should help more or flee while he could! But he knew that if Yukie spilt his fathers blood then he’d be forced to leave his home.... and maybe that was Yoh’s plan? Who knew!

He followed in silence, wings folding onto his back as he just watched the other creature cautiously.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Once out of earshot Yukie relaxed a little more still leading the way to the bath. “I’m sorry...he brings out the worst in me.” Yukie explained not liking that he had let the worst side of him out the side his father had so carefully created. “He wanted to create something like what you saw back there...my whole life I’ve been raised like that so when it comes to aggression and anger I snap easily” Yukie finished feeling like shit for loosing it. “He brought up Ayme and it just made me snap and loose it, I handled him the whole day until he started getting to close. It made me uncomfortable he pushed me to much” Yukie added opening the door to the bath and with a few steps inside was already undressing. “I’m sorry for snapping at you earlier I don’t want to be like that, I’m trying I’m doing better but sometimes I have hard moments where I’m not rational” Yukie explained his voice drowning in shame. “It’s easier to distance myself and put up a shield instead of acting out like I did...” Yukie finished untying his hair as he stepped into the hot water his anger melting and his body relaxing further proving he just didn’t know how to channel his emotions other then anger and aggression when frustrated or put in an uncomfortable situation.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see that.” Yukie said simply.

Skylar wasn’t sure saying anything would help right now. After all.... Yukie was full of excuses. Sure, he had plenty of reasons to act like this.... but! “I believe that if you want freedom... then you need to cling to what YOU want to be and not what he tried to make you. Otherwise? Was there any point in trying to escape him?”

Skylar frowned. “Sorry. Not my place.” He sighed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“No your right, I just don’t know who I am yet. I’m trying to figure it out much as you don’t believe me” Yukie admitted with a sigh hating how he felt inside his feelings twisting like a pair of fighting snakes. “I was made a killer a machine for destruction and war...it’s rooted into me and while I do better it’s not like I can just ignore that it exists no more then you can ignore who your are as a warrior. He brings out the worst in me. I kept my anger and my purpose back in the lab and tried to rebuild a life with Ayme tried to forget everything and move forward and in turn I snapped and turned on him a lot. He put up with me in my most lucid state where I could function like this and could beat the shit out of guests. He kept me calm and in a more relaxed state away from my core instincts he kept people away and let me live in a fantasy always watching for signs I would snap and try to murder people. It’s hard...having him gone...learning how to deal with this without help. “ Yukie admitted tears falling down his face as he soaked his body still quite tense. “He was kind with me never blamed me for killing anyone close to him when I got jealous he just cleaned up the mess and stayed by me and...fuck I’d never thought it would hurt this much when he left.” Yukie added breaking down complexity as tears spilled down his face the final realization of loosing someone so close like a cold knife in his chest. “I’m scared, I’m so scared and I don’t know what to do anymore and I keep fucking up and making more mistakes and I’m pushing you away because of it and I don’t want to do that” Yukie whispered wiping away his tears trying so hard to regain some sense of dignity in his mind.

Guest syaoran-puu

Yukie was right about that. This strange mix of a man scared him at times, did indeed push him away. They hadn’t exactly ‘bonded’ enough yet for Skylar to be as committed as Ayme once was.

Tears. He hated seeing others cry. Unsure it would help he moved and pulled the man into his arms, stroking down his back. “He might be gone... but he’ll never leave you. Ayme will always live on in your heart and mind. You can be and do just as he taught you.”

Yet, “you do need to make a decision. Killing innocents? Goes against my teachings and purpose. I can’t stay beside someone who will kill an innocent for something as silly as getting close to me.” Though did Yukie mean proximity or sex?

He stroked the back of the guys neck. “Can your father do any harm here? If we left him here for a little while I mean?” Skylar wanted to know what the options where.

With a heavy sigh he stepped back. Patting the others shoulder. “Do you have a plan for dealing with your father? Or do you plan to return to him?” If the latter.... Skylar was going to leave and never return to this place.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I was raised to be a killer, but I try very hard not to kill or shed any innocent blood. I restrain from violence if I can” Yukie admitted blushing as he refused to look at Skylar enjoying the hands caressing his body in comfort. Tensing at the mention of Yoh Yukie shrugged with a small frown. “He could only destroy it and burn it down but then he would have no place to stay and be out in the cold” Yukie mumbled deep down wishing to cast the man out in the cold despite their strange closeness. “...I’m not sure on what to do, we...where close almost inseparable if it wasn’t for Ayme I wouldn’t have left his side. Being away for so long I don’t want to go back but it hurts...I feel like I’m betraying my creator by choosing to stay with you and not stay and keep a relationship with him.” Yukie explained conflicted at the wave of emotions that seemed all to new to him. While he had some sense of emotions....having grown up as he did well, he was unsure of the new ones he was feeling for Skylar and towards Yoh. “Would you turn your back on the person who created you? Could you walk away from what you are and put down your sword permanently and turn your back on the only world you knew and trusted?” Yukie asked with a small sigh his eyes broken and troubled about the paths laid before him. He knew choosing would be hard if it wasn’t for Ayme he wouldn’t have left, but having been given more of a life outside of his fathers reach he was torn between his duty as his fathers warrior or his own path at the shrine and the possibility of a future with Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar listened. Listened and frowned.

His wings shifted uncomfortably. While he understood what Yukie was saying, he found the idea of going with Yoh absolutely inconceivable! Why would anyone choose him?!

“Honestly?” Skylar shook his head. “The Valkyrie... are born from the dying cries of warrior woman. Granted power and life from two Gods. I couldn’t turn my back on that.... though right now? I don’t have anything to go back to. I don’t have anyone to fight beside. I don’t gave anyone else in the world... except two Gods who rarely interfere in our lives.”

Yukie looked so lost. He watched him a moment and shrugged. “I’ll stay until the end of the week. Then I’m going to the mountain. I hope you come too.” Skylar knew that if he didn’t, or if he picked Yoh, Skylar would never return.