(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Crying out both twins moaned and had never felt such pleasure. Ayme whined and made the most happy sounds as his ass was violated making his voice only cry out and beg for more. “Ah! Your going to make me cum!” Yukie moaned the assault on his cock and ass being to much to handle as he was punished by his lovers.

“No no...not yet” Ayme moaned wanting them all to finish together his body shaking and squeezing Skylars throbbing cock even more as Ayme tightened his legs around Skylars body pulling him closer so he could fuck him harder. “Fuck it feels so good!” Ayme cried out his voice almost angelic as he left another round of sweet moans escape his lips.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar found the pair adorable. He didn’t give up the grinding of his hips or the moving of his hand. He wanted them both to feel good. To feel hot and needy.

He had no experience of ‘going into heat’ to understand what was happening to the pair.

“Don’t hold it back my pretties. Just relax and let go.” He grunted. Hips moving more erratically as his own pleasure started to bubble up within him!

Leaning over, pressing Yukie into Ayme’s chest as he kissed Ayme.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Looking at Skylar Ayme moaned and just ripped into the fabric underneath him his body burning and melting in a dizzying haze of desire and lust. Groaning happily as Skylar fucked him all the harder Ayme could only make softly happy noises his body shaking and burning as he got closer and closer to his ever needed climax. Feeling his twins heat underneath his body Yukie whined as his sensitive nipples rubbed against Aymes own delicate buds. Blushing more as his own lovers burning body was under his Yukie felt Skylars weight pressing his body into Aymes causing him to groan and with a sudden cry out cum all over his body and Aymes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar could feel the pair gaining friction, getting closer to their need and wants! He wanted to bring them over the edge. To see them spill.

“There goes one.” He smirked as Yukie came. Skylar could smell it. “Your turn now, Ayme.” He winked at him.

He thrust harder, fingers stroking down Ayme’s legs as he held him open for his use.

Skylar moved hard and fast as his orgasm grew. Then he spilled. Hot spurts of cum filling the condom around him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Crying out as Skylars hot seed filled him Ayme finally came his body orgasming like never before. “Fuck” Ayme moaned trying hard to catch his breath his body shaking as he could feel his heat slowly ebbing away like normal. While under the right conditions the twins could bare children it was highly unlikely that it would happen this time. Since they hadn’t changed their bodies so they could. Looking at Skylar Ayme blushed a little shy but instantly chuckled upon realizing Yukie was out cold having exhausted himself to the extent of falling asleep. “He must have burned off what energy he had left” Ayme mumbled gently wrapping an arm around his lover not wanting to wake him as he sat up and looked at skylar. “Your rather amazing” Ayme admitted with a small smile glad to have the male staying with them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar felt it when Ayme came too. The sudden tightness around him caused another spurt to be drawn from him. He bet it would have been even better without the condom but he’d accepted it.

Pulling back he removed and tied the thing before tossing it towards the bathroom. He’d sort it out later.

He collapsed on his from beside them. His wings still healing and sore.

Reaching he played with Yukie’s hair. “Guess he really didn’t want to be left out. Hmmmm?” His eyes looked up to Ayme’s face. “Why let me fuck you though? If it’s not something you’d done before?” Skylar wasn’t complaining that Ayme had, but they’d only just met and it seemed like something you’d not give someone straight away the first time? Clearly he was wrong though.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.” He admits.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Because Yukie really liked you, it’s not often he warms up to anyone or cares about strangers he can be around them for a little bit but he’s usually shy. It made me on edge how trusting he was of you.” Ayme admitted watching his younger twin sleep soundly. “Thought maybe I could try trusting you that much Seeing how happy he was having you around makes me want to relax and not be so protective.” Ayme admitted with a small smile. “I know your going to leave and we are going to be hurt...but I think I’m ready to live with the fact that people leave and that you can still feel loved again after” Ayme whispered gently taking Skylars hand. “When I think of what you do daily and what you’ve gone through the world isn’t that cruel it’s just the few people in it that are” Ayme finished reflecting back on his youth and his first and only lover.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. Yukie had taken a liking to him? But why? “Oh? I see....” he smiled shyly.

Ayme gave him a chance because of Yukie? “My intention isn’t to hurt either of you. But we both know I don’t belong here.” He frowned. “I don’t belong down here....” he looked up at the sky. “But there’s no home to go back to either.” He frowned softly.

“There will always be darkness in the world... and there will always be light too.” Skylar shrugged gently.

He could tell that Ayme had been hurt lots.... had probably taken on the pain of Yukie too. He reached and lazily played the guys hair.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I know that...but our home is always open for you” Ayme whispered a soft blush on his cheeks as he snuggled into Skylar. “To be honest you don’t have to leave we wouldn’t mind you staying...it’s nice having someone else around” Ayme added relaxing into Skylars hand as his watched his twin sleep and after ten minutes was out cold already exhausted from the days events and the sex.

Guest syaoran-puu

Stay? Skylar wasn’t sure he could. “I’ll never be accepted by the humans.” Unlike the shifters he couldn’t wander into the human realms.

He didn’t stop the kids from sleeping. His mind wandering. After the nightmares of last night he had no desire to sleep. Skylar didn’t want to remember. Didn’t want to think about it.

He caressed his own forehead. Massaging the flesh there a moment.

After twenty minutes he climbed out of the bed, searching for shower or wash room. He blinked at the walk in pool, smiling genuinely as he headed into it. It stung some of his tender flesh but it still felt warm and delicious. His aches softening.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

As the two slept Ayme snuggled closer to Yukie not noticing Skylar had even left. It wasn’t until twenty minutes later that he awoke and sat up dazed and confused pulling on his pants Ayme got up and walked through the house wondering if Skylar had left them. Searching the house Ayme could only try and ignore the sheer panic that filled his heart before stopping at the bathhouse door his heart pounding before opening it to look inside seeing Skylar soaking in the hot water. Taking a sharp breath Ayme sank to the floor and just sat outside the bath trying to calm down his fears. This was a new thing for him, sure he had worried about Yukie hell he had panicked like this when they got separated once. Ayme was confused unsure why he was feeling so terrified of Skylar leaving, he knew he shouldn’t I mean they just had met and fucked it’s not like they where even a couple but the pain at the thought of him leaving hurt.

“You normally don’t leave me to sleep alone” Yukie whispered covered in the thick blanket as he stood at the end of the hallway watching Ayme who seemed so lost and confused not understanding that his feeling had developed into a deep rooted love. “It always hurts having you partner leave after heat” Yukie explained knowing that for Ayme he had that same deep bond that Yukie had for him.

“It hurts being away...” Ayme whispered his hand shaking as he held his chest the pain of being away from Skylar almost like a knife ripping into him.

“It eases up...eventually. Kinda explains why I stick so close to you now” Yukie admitted with a dry chuckle knowing just how much pain his twin was feeling being the dominate one in their relationship Ayme had never felt what it was like to be a submissive partner tied to his alpha, his all mighty dominant. Being separated was painful and was hard mentally and physically it was something that by now should have been easy to navigate if they had grown up in the human world like normal, but being locked away they where learning to cope and understand their deepened feelings and desires. Walking over to the door Yukie knocked lightly. “Mind if we join you?” Yukie asked Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked over and smiled at the pair. “You don’t need to ask. It’s your bathroom.”

The Valkyrie shifted in the tub and stretched his tender wings, wincing a little. “Did you sleep well? I’m sorry. You both looked so peaceful. I didn’t want to disturb you.” He said honestly, but he didn’t want to admit that he feared going to sleep.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ayme missed you” Yukie replied looking at Skylar before joining him in the bath relaxing under the hot water.

“Seems your still hurting want something for the pain?” Ayme asked noticing the wince from Skylar his face growing red as he stood awkwardly to the side not sure what to do since looking at Skylar only made him blush more. Sitting beside Skylar Yukie looked at the wings quite curious.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ayme missed him? He looked over at him and smiled. The guy seemed shy. So he held out his hand in offer to him.

Glancing at Yukie he shook his head. “It’s okay. They’re healing. It’s best I don’t take pain medication. It tells me they’re still healing.” He smiled at Yukie before looking back to Ayme.

He noticed Ayme seemed... nervous? Upset? “Are you okay?” Had he made a mistake.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m fine” Ayme replied blushing even more as he walked over to Skylar. “Just...I-I like being close to you” Ayme added his face turning more scarlet as he looked down making Yukie snicker and pull Ayme over to his new lover.

“He’s just shy, he’s never been compliantly head over heels in love before. It happens when one submits to an alpha during heat. I’m usually submissive when it comes to sex so I’m use to feeling so shy and bashful also explains why I’m not crazy fumbling like he is since we didn’t fuck.” Yukie explained to skylar only watching as his twin looked like he just wanted to die as Yukie explained.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was surprised at that admission. Hadn’t he just said earlier that he was okay if Skylar left? But now his actions seemed at odds with those words.

“Alpha? During heat?” He felt like he was missing something. Having Ayme close on one side and Yukie on the other, he wrapped his arms around the men. He stretched slightly. The heat nice still. “I think you’re going to have to explain this to me like I’m an idiot. Why would sex make you a fumbling and shy?” He asked curiously.

Looking over at Ayme he realised his fingers had automatically started to stroke his hair and cheek.... why was he.... when? It was like his fingers couldn’t help but touch him.

Then something sank in. “Wait. Love?” He frowned. “You love me? But you don’t know me.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“....okay um explaining it simpler.” Yukie mumbled thinking for a few minutes as he sat beside Skylar who seemed shocked at the fact Ayme loved him. “So here’s how it works to the best of our knowledge... Ayme and I where created by father we have no relation to him, ( they share no dna with him he is just the evil mastermind that created them).We don’t know his methods but the end result was creatures who can change shape and as far as we’ve tested can’t die.” Yukie explained giving a bit of background. “Due to our constant changing bodies we have different forms and our bodies adapt to their environment really easily. Of these forms we also have what we consider a female version that in sense can have children.” Yukie added taking a moment to think before continuing trying to keep all his facts correct. “But in our male female version we can also go into heat basically it’s a mating desire much like animals have it’s part of a core instinct in us” Yukie finished as Ayme blushed and tried to keep his thoughts together.

“Due to this we kinda imprint on those who are our lovers...it’s a deep rooted bond that can cause a lot of pain when we are thrown away or rejected. Yukie and I share that bond sometimes I can put him into a sex crazed heat just by my hormones going crazy. We can take suppressants but medicine is very tricky with our bodies and can have multiple side effects” Ayme explained leaning into the touch ever so slightly. “In this scenario...I submitted to you so I don’t want to leave your side or be away from you” Ayme whispered gently touching Skylars hand as he kissed it ever so softly and lovingly.

“Either way it’s like a deep bond even if we don’t know you the second we mate with you it’s a bond of pure trust you could beat us and starve us but we would still go crawling back to you” Yukie whispered knowing they had only experienced this once with their creator having never left his side due to this strange bond ensnaring them. “He’s bound to you and despite not understanding it he loves you so deeply it hurts not seeing you” Yukie finished knowing how Ayme felt since Yukie felt that way about Ayme.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was rather confused as he listened. They were so different.

But.... he looked to Ayme. “Why would you want this? Why would you sleep with me knowing this would happen?” Skylar wondered if they were trying to trap him. Or? Had Ayme really not known it would happen?

Skylar didn’t take this lightly.

Sensing Ayme was needy he leaned down and kissed him, letting his tongue tease at his lips.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Well....we didn’t know it would actually happen again...It’s not like we’ve been with a lot of men...we thought the first time we experienced it was a fluke and I can’t tell the different between heat and a bond when it comes to Ayme” Yukie explained not wanting Ayme to get scolded or yelled at by Skylar. As Ayme felt Skylar kiss him he gently pushed him back breaking the kiss he so desperately longed for.

“I know it will hurt when you leave. I’m tiered of living afraid! I’ve spent my whole life never stepping out of line until it broke me...I don’t want to have the regret of at least trying to see if there could be a chance of love for us” Ayme whispered his poor voice shaking like a leaf as he tried to swallow his embarrassment and fear.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at the pair. Especially when Ayme rejected the kiss. His words not lining up to his actions. “I see....” his gaze trailed from Ayme to Yukie. “I can’t promise to stay. I haven’t.... made that decision yet....”

He looked back to Ayme, “but nothing is stopping me from visiting. Unless that would make things worse?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m fine with you coming back and visiting” Ayme whispered gently removing his hands allowing Skylar to become close again. “I don’t want you to see me as something weak and like this all the time...” Ayme added afraid of how Skylar would see him since he always was the tough and protective twin. Being so open and vulnerable to Skylar was new to Ayme and in a way he was afraid to accept him more then he already did. “I don’t want you to take pity on us for what we are” Ayme mumbled finally being truthful to Skylar. “...I don’t want to disappoint you going forward, I don’t know what to do in a relationship it won’t be like the ones you normally are use to. I might hurt you a lot while I learn how to properly love you” Ayme finished trying his hardest to voice his fears since he had to ask Yukie to do it for him he assumened it would be helpful for Skylar so they understood each other better.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. “You think I see you as weak because of a chemical reaction in your body?” He shook his head. “Do you only act like this when in heat?” Or was this ‘state’ more permanent now? If Ayme was in heat still.... was he wanting more sex?

“How is your hole? Any tenderness?” His virginity gone. Taken by a Valkyrie who hadn’t known the significance.

Throwing ‘love’ around so soon made Skylar feel a little uncomfortable. He wasn’t used to this at all!

“What do you mean? You might hurt me a lot while you figure out how to love me?” That didn’t.... ring true.... for some reason he couldn’t explain.

“If it would help.... I don’t mind bottoming for you too. I’ve always been a switch.” The idea of being fucked by one twin while he fucked the other came to mind. Totally hot!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It only happens when in heat and usually it leaves after sex until the next day if we don’t have sex it tends to stick around all day master bating helps but it only subdues the desires” Yukie explained happily relaxing in the bath not really getting involved.

“We aren’t exactly known for being able to fit in” Ayme admitted looking away from Skylars eyes his body burning at the feeling of being watched.

“Ugh this is sad to watch.” Yukie admitted before stretching and with a small sigh decided to finally help Ayme out a little on the socializing half when it came to talking during heat. “Skylar Ayme is basically a dumbass when it come to his heat week. Talking from experience I’m surprised he can even talk to you. Ayme has never had a heat where I’ve had a few years to learn how to deal with it. Right now he’s a mess of nerves and sexual tension and desire. He’s unable to figure out what to say or how he feels because he’s all messed up trying to sort out his shit so he’s acting the way he is now scared and confused on how to talk to you and doesn’t want to make you mad or offend you in any way.” Yukie finished looking at Ayme who looked like he had been thoroughly humiliated as he hid his face in his hands unable to even look at skylar or Yukie who had embarrassed him.

“...I...I don’t” Ayme stuttered his face reddening even more as he just hid away having never been embarrassed by another male since he had always been the dominating partner.

“If the offer still stands I wouldn’t mind trying to top you. Would be interesting and I think Ayme would still rather has his ass fucked by you considering he doesn’t hurt that much by the hard on he’s getting” Yukie teased Ayme enjoying tormenting him just a little since for the last five years he had never seen his lover squirm in embarrassment like this.

Guest syaoran-puu

He’d never seen Ayme act so.... shy. Skylar has only seen the man be fierce and protective. This was a change for the books.

He could tell Ayme was embarrassed. Deciding to be bold, he reached for the man and pulled him onto his lap. “Shall I take the edge off for you here?” He winked. He let his hand stroke down, to fondle and play with his hardness. Skylar looked at Yukie and winked. “It still stands. Let me help your brother out first.” As he spoke to Yukie his fingers moved to probe at the others arse. Fingering and stretching his pretty behind.

Returning his gaze to Ayme. “Look at me, Ayme.” Skylar smiled. “Don’t be embarrassed by your body’s desires and needs.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I can behave and wait” Yukie replied as he stretched and just relaxed on the side of the bath enjoying the warmth. Ayme who suddenly had found himself on Skylars lap couldn’t even protest against the sudden closeness. Turning away to hide his face as he was touched so boldly Aymes voice only let out a soft moan enjoying Skylars hands touching and pleasuring him. Hearing Skylars voice asking him to look at him Ayme finally met his lovers eyes his body begging for more pleasure as he leaned into Skylars hand and snuggled closer to the Seductive male.