(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“And yet you still go?” Skylar asked confused. Then again, these creatures seemed to clip their very freedom. “Not everywhere is so.... distrustful of other species.” He offered. But he supposed they didn’t wish to leave this land, this shine?

“Put him into heat?” He smirked looking at Ayme. He shrugged, “maybe I’d help you out if that happened.” He’d never fucked anyone not a Valkyrie. “Though by your is admittance.... you’ll get possessive if I touch him, right?”

Skylar winked at Yukie. “What about you?” He smirked, leaning in and pecking his nose.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We have to eat and don’t like being locked away” Ayme muttered his eyes narrowing at Skylar as he was lightly teased. “Yes side affect of everything else wonderful about us is once a month we have a week of heat our bodies are externally sensitive. Yukie and I usually share the timeframe of heat hence why I don’t like people around him.” Ayme growled lightly not happy with Skylar so freely touching the man he loved since he was overly protective of Yukie getting hurt or his heart broken. “I don’t want him sad or scared of the world he deserves to live freely and safely!” Ayme added walking over and wrapped his arms around Yukie possessively as Yukie just blushed even redder at the sudden peck to his nose unable to speak. “I won’t let anyone claim to love him just to leave and abandon him.” Ayme Whispered having felt the pain of a lover doing just that to him years ago.

“I-I don’t want to make Ayme feel abandoned” Yukie whispered Finally finding his voice having seen Aymes first heartbreak back then which in turn had made him cold to the world and more protective of Yukies heart. “The life we lived before coming here was very bad...Ayme took care of me and has always loved and cared for me...I love him and will always love him. Those who are interested in sleeping with me.They, fuck they have to be willing to love Ayme too because if it wasn’t for him I would still be stuck in that white room slowly being ripped apart day in and day out for fun” Yukie whispered his body shaking slightly as he for once was quite assertive. Looking away it was clear Yukie was new to this sort of thing finding expressing his emotions rather difficult, looking away Yukie pushed Ayme off and left going to his room needing to get away from the two who at the moment where to close and threatening.

“Mmh he likes you...most likely he has a deep crush on you” Ayme mumbled amused by the sudden backbone Yukie had grown, while it was no surprise how Yukie felt since he had in the past had admirers this was the first time Ayme had seen him so emotionally involved with a person.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was rather confused by the pair. They seemed to change and flutter from one speed to another then back. It was hard to keep up.

I’m truth, he’d only been teasing, no intention of more... yet? He found himself saying. “I could bed you both.” Skylar realised those words were true. He couldn’t promise love, had little left after the destruction of his home. But his body? That wasn’t impossible to share.

Besides? Yukie was sweet and cute and Ayme was feisty and pretty! They’d make acceptable bedfellows to the valkyrie.

“He might like me.... but that doesn’t mean I should act upon it.” Skylar looked to Ayme. “While I might not know where I’ll go next.... I’m not sure I’ll stay here for long once I’m healed.” It was probably best to leave Yukie alone?

Reaching, he captured a strand of Ayme’s linger locks. Running it between his fingers. “You both deserve some peace....” Skylar was a walking nightmare.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh do we?” Ayme asked looking at Skylar with a laugh before setting down his drink. “My lover may be confused and scared to fall in love with you but I’m not. I’m not afraid of you breaking my heart once you leave” Ayme whispered leaning into the gentle hand that touched his hair. “I’m not so kind as to care deeply about others like Yukie does it’s what’s always kept me cold and kept us alive” Ayme added kissing the hand ever so softly before smirking playfully. “It would be interesting being bedded by another man, I’ve never been taken by someone else” Ayme teased knowing all to well Yukie would be fuming hearing Ayme so openly flirt. Moving closer to Skylar Ayme was more relax knowing that this man would most likely never hurt him or Yukie and he knew if he ever wanted Yukie to be trusting of another person it had to be Skylar. “I hope you would at least come back and visit?” Ayme asked his own hand taking the males waiting to be taken off to a bedroom.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t sure how Ayme had gone from zero to a hundred, but here he was. A single touch to his hair.... and now a sexy demon seemed to want in his bed?

“You think you can forget me so easily?” It sounded like a challenge to Skylar. Deciding, since it was clearly being offered, that he’d drown his sorrows by indulging in the flesh of another, he pulled Ayme closer and kissed him. His lips a hard press against the others as he licked at the seam and pushed forward for entrance. “Show me where you want me to bed you and I’ll have you writhing below me before we’re done.” He promised.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh I doubt you will” Ayme teased amused by Skylar being so willing to accept him. While it was hard for Ayme to explain his own back and forth emotions he couldn’t deny that he wanted to be fucked so badly his own body was burning as his if he was already in heat. “I have to warn you though... Yukie and I are quite the sexual creatures~. I didn’t plan on bedding with you but the desire to feel another’s touch and getting to annoy Yukie at the same time seems like a perfect reason to.” Ayme admitted as he gently lead Skylar into a very lavish room covered in many thick pillows almost as if it was set up to fuck in. Stepping in Ayme suddenly stopped as he looked at Yukie who was still red in the face but within a second had his arms around Skylar and had hidden behind him a little not wanting to be left out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar chuckled, following Ayme. “I thought you were possessive and didn’t want him hurt? Why would you purposely try to annoy him?” He wondered.

As they reached the soon, Skylars eyes went wide. He couldn’t recall such... extravaganza in Sky Hall. There was another surprise too.... Yukie?

The guy seemed to come over and cling to him. Skylar looked to Ayme then to Yukie, “want to join us, cutie? Want to feel me inside you as keenly as your lover does?” He licked the guys cheek, waiting for his reply.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I live with him 24/7 that should be enough of a reason” Ayme added with a sly chuckle. “Just because I’ve claimed him doesn’t mean he doesn’t annoy me sometimes, and it’s a bonus I get to see him jealous” Ayme admitted finding his lover being jealous adorable. Yukie blushing was a little angry Ayme was so eager to take a lover Yukie feeling a twinge of jealousy at the fact he was being ignored. Having been each other’s favorites and lovers for the last three years having Skylar here had thrown them both into an array of emotions they had never felt before. Both males where in a way emotionally crazed between the intense jealousy they felt when skylar showed one any attention and the pilot opposite of not wanting the attention from him it was rather crazy to say the least.

“Yes...” Yukie muttered his face still red as he stood there beside skylar and Ayme still to embarrassed and shy to look at them the sudden rush of feelings twisting and conflicting Yukie. “I’m not good at this though...” Yukie whispered his voice almost breaking as he hid behind Skylar more.

“You can take some time to get use to being touched...I know your not fond of other people constantly touching you” Ayme offered looking at Yukie not wanting him to feel overwhelmed. For Ayme he had eased into being around humans as both had grown up locked in a basement they had very little socialization because of their father who eventually had turned into the monster that they didn’t talk about. Their past was something that was still a deep wound that they where carefully trying to heal. In turn the end result of their past was a general fear of others that despite their best efforts they where still working on it. It didn’t help that Aymes first lover had broken his heart so ruthlessly leaving both afraid to love anyone else again up until they had met Skylar.

“I would like that” Yukie admitted still holding onto Skylar. “Maybe I can just watch for a moment until I’m comfortable” Yukie asked skylar willing to admit he wasn’t all that ready to be as bold and desperate as his mate.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar watched the pair then nodded. “Sure. You go sit, Yukie. You can watch me play with your brother.” He winked.

Deep down, Skylar knew this was wrong. He shouldn’t be trying to sleep with the two men, demons or not! He should be healing and meditating.... and yet here he was!

Pulling the fabric of the straps covering him away, the red leather shimmied to the floor like a waterfall. He grinned at Ayme, his cock wasn’t fully hard yet, but it was already showing a rather impressive size.

Approaching Ayme he stroked his shoulders, then leaned in and kissed him. Nothing deep to start with but that quickly changed at the first taste! He let his hands wander, freeing the man of his clothing. The kiss deepened. His tongue playing and swirling with the other man’s as he all but consumed his mouth!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie nodded walking over to the pillows and laid back on them. Holding one close to his body he watched the two a little still quite shy. Watching Skylar undress both men blushed red at the sight of his beauty. As Ayme stood still he shivered at the soft touches to his shoulder before tasting the others sweet lips. Groaning into the deepening kiss Ayme’: body started to burn the feeling growing and burning through his veins. Without even so much as a second Aymes body shivered and begged to touched more as his clothing was returned and the kiss deepened more making his clock twitch happily. Moaning Ayme wrapped his arms more around Skylar pulling him close enough so their bodies where nearly touching and Skylar would be able to feel the heat radiating off of his lovers body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar moves an arm around Ayme’s back, pulling him flush so the man could feel his growing erection.

“Have you got any lubrications? Oil? Gel? Whatever?” He purred, biting Ayme’s lower lip before suckling it’s.

Skylars hands moved to caress his body, tweaking Ayme’s nipples to hard points before moving down to continue the torture with his tongue! He smirked around each nub and suckled like a babe after milk.

While he did that one of his hands wandered to play with Ayme’s shaft.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Gods if Ayme could talk he would! His mind was full of only desire and greed for more! Groaning happily as his nipples where touched Ayme almost sank to his knees at the sudden wave of pleasure that rocked his body. “There’s condoms lube and everything else in the closet” Yukie answered amused by how quickly Ayme turned into putty. Inside the closet was a sec addicts dream from whips and bondage gear to a variety of lubes vibratory and dildos everything was neatly organized and kept very clean and stocked. Watching as Ayme was played with Yukie could only hold his pillow tighter his body burning in desire to join. Resting his face in the pillow Yukie sank more into his corner his throbbing erection pushing against his pants and into the pillow as he watched his lover being jerked off and made to a mess of moans.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Everything else?” Skylar asked curiously. “Lie down for me. Spread your legs for your brother to see your lewdness.” He purred.

Skylar then pulled away and moved to the cupboard and gasped in horror. “You have torture devices?” He had never done anything like that to his partners.... Skylar wasn’t sure he was about to start now!

Instead he shook his head and picked up the lube and condoms. “A man can not get pregnant. And as a immortal, I carry no diseases. Are these human contraptions really necessary.....” he frowned at them, but approached Ayme once more.

“When was the last time you received someone?” He asked.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“They aren’t torture device’s, we don’t ever hurt each other” Yukie explained watching Skylar with a raised brow for a second before turning his eyes back to Ayme who had obeyed and was laying on the floor waiting for Skylar. Watching him come back Ayme was a little nervous unsure if he was ready for something like this.

“No, we are clean and it’s not like we can catch anything either. But it’s a precaution that’s good to practice with new lovers” Ayme mumbled feeling slightly embarrassed and now overly exposed as he looked up at skylar who stood above him holding a bottle of lube. With a reddening blush at the question Ayme looked away from Skylars eyes “I-I’ve never been under anyone” Ayme whispered as he finally met his lovers eyes fear and a twinge of excitement hidden in them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t so sure about that but he made no comment, at least not right now. Right now he had other things on his mind....

The Valkyrie stroked Ayme’s leg gently, the man was.... untouched in such a way? He gave him a reassuring squeeze as he observed him. “You can change your mind. If you wish it.” Skylar wasn’t about to force him. “But.... I can make you feel good too.” He winked to Ayme, moving near his ear as he turned to look at Yukie. “Of course, Yukie can come over and kiss you if you like?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Looking at Ayme Yukie got up and moved over towards him gently touching his lovers cheek. “You don’t need to be afraid” Yukie whispered as he held Aymes hand watching him relax and calm down a little. “Be gentle” Yukie asked Skylar not wanting his partner to get hurt by the intimate act.

“You don’t need to protect or worry about me” Ayme whispered a small smile on his face as he let a hand snake down Yukies pants to touch his ass his other hand helping to remove them as Yukie undressed. “Join in with us~” Ayme asked wanting Yukie to ride him and enjoy this pleasurable act also.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar quirked a brow at Yukie, “I wasn’t planning on anything but.” Skylar wasn’t planning to tear the guy open or anything!

Maybe this wasn’t the best idea? He wasn’t entirely sure he was in the right frame of mind.... except his hard length seemed to mock that idea!

Ignoring his own throbbing member he lubed up his fingers. Since Ayme was untouched he gently pushed only one inside, hooking it just right so could stroke just prostate. “It might feel strange at first. If it starts hurting.... try pushing out slightly as I push in. It helps.” He offered.

Skylar watched as the pair kissed. He couldn’t help but wonder if his presence was just a way for them to spice up their love lives? He wasn’t going to contemplate that though!

When he felt Ayme relax a little he pulled his finger out and pushed two inside, repeating his assault on the guys prostate. That sweet spot that would make anyone moan in pleasure!

He smirked, “yes, join us Yukie.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Listening Ayme did just that, the feeling rather strange at first until it started to feel good the soft moans embarrassingly escaping Aymes lips.Distracting himself with more kissing Ayme moaned deeply his cock throbbing as Yukie slowly took a hand and started to lube up his own soft ass. Moving back Yukie easily took Aymes throbbing member clearly being the submissive one in their weird relationship. As Yukie moved Ayme could only cry out happily feeling pleasure from both ends was rather amazing to Ayme. Crying out as his prostate was touched by Skylar Ayme gripped at the pillow underneath him his toes curling as he let out a delicious moan his body burning in pure lust and deep desire that could only mean he was in full heat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar watched as Yukie climbed onto Ayme’s cock and started riding him. Not much prep needed. He clearly enjoyed and did this often....

For a moment Skylar considered walking away. Leaving the pair to their fun. Yet the way Ayme moved? He seemed to like his finger...

Skylar pushed a second in too. Scissoring them. Two became three. Three became four. The extra to allow him to be stretched enough for him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You feel good” Ayme moaned looking at Skylar as he rested a hand on Yukies hip. “I’m fine if you want to put it in” Ayme whispered having became much more relaxed with Skylar as he watched Yukie move and with a little adjust emend turn around so he was facing Skylar wanting to give him attention also.

“I want you also~” Yukie moaned his nipples flushed pink along with most of his body as he reached for Skylar and kissed him ever so gently his kissing being more tender and loving much more different then Ayme who was more of a fiery passion.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar hesitated as he watched them. Ayme seemed to want him.... and so did Yukie?

The kiss enticed him. He kissed Yukie back, fingers stroking the back of his neck. When they broke it he winked. “Let me see to your brother first. He’s waiting for me.”

Turning his attention back to Ayme, he stroked his legs, shuffling into position. Slipping the condom onto his heated rod first he lined himself up and slowly started to sink inside the man.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Groaning happily Ayme clawed at the pillows his back arching slightly as he let out a heated moan. The sudden moment of Aymes hips sent his cock deeper into Yukie causing the male to wince but he didn’t complain enjoying being filled by Ayme all the more. “Fuck....” Ayme moaned groaning happily at how much Skylar was stretching and filling him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fully seated he waited. It was hard. Skylar wanted anything but to wait... he wanted to pound! But he knew Ayme was a virgin!

“Let....” he gritted out, “...me know when I can move.” Even though he said that he couldn’t stop the slightest thrust of his hips no more than he could stop breathing!

His hands moved to Yukie’s hips, helping him to move faster on the others cock. Skylar would use the duel sensations for his own good!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You...can move” Ayme moaned his body trembling at the slight thrust of Skylars hips causing his toes to curl happily. Crying out as Skylar pushed his ass down more on Aymes cock he winced at how much fuller he felt. “Easy...“ Ayme groaned his body burning as he rested his hands on Yukies hips. “Relax more and breathe” Ayme whispered his legs wrapping around Skylars waist while he held Yukies hand lovingly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar gave him a moment.

This would have been easier without Yukie, especially for the first time. Having him riding Ayme made positioning the man for his own pounding harder.

But Skylar figured it out! Even with so many limbs around him. He grabbed what he needed to purchases and started to rut. Long and hard thrusts inside the deflowered hole. He watched as the muscle gave way around him, felt how his hole and chute fluttered at the stimulation.

It took him a few turns to find that sweet spot, but when he did he was merciless with it!

Reaching around Yukie he started to stroke his hardness as he pounded his brother.