(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

7-EA894-BB-9-A07-44-A9-B071-A59-BAC1-F0-DAA.jpg

Name: Skylar Talos

Appears: 25

Breed: Valkyrie

Many believe the Valkyrie are ‘female’ because most have long hair and are ethereally beautiful. Born from two god parents (Odin and Freya) and a mortal mother, her brave death cry drawing the gods attentions and they use her DNA to form a new being. That is how the Valkyrie are born.

Height: 5”9

Eyes: Teal blue

Hair colour: White almost silver. Under the moon light it looks like it shines like glittery star dust.

Powers: Has large feathery wings. He can fly incredibly high and carry far heavier things than you’d predict (short distances only for very, very heavy things). He’s an excellent fighter. His body regenerates any injury except beheading, it takes time though when limbs are cut off. He can only be killed by a few things. Considered immortal.

Position: Seke

Likes: Battling, modern conveniences, being warm, flying, sunbathing, pretty things, his sword (Thunderstruck) and the Sky Halls.

Dislikes: Being held prisoner, spicy food, bullies, fire, cheap clothing and accessories.

Skylar felt hopeless.

He was falling.

That old phrase ’The sky is falling’ felt very appropriate now.

Everything was different now.

Everything had changed.

Skylar felt hopeless.

He closed his magnificent blue eyes. Not wanting to watch the world he knew crumble around him.

And still he fell. His wings so twisted and broken after the attack by the fire demons that he didn’t dare move them now. He wasn’t even sure one of them had survived! Skylar could smell burnt feathers and charred flesh, could feel the tightening of the flesh upon him. He felt dejected and defeated.... and rightly so. He had been defeated!

He hadn’t thought things would end like this. The ancient halls of the Valkyrie, the flying city had been destroyed. Sky Hall was gone. Massacred beyond recognition.... watching the babes heads roll had been the hardest part! Tears dried upon his cheeks. He curled up as he prepared for landing.

It was rough. His beaten body hurting even more as he bounced in the dirt, Skylar ached in places he didn’t recall having! His twist wings breaking more. His body scratched and cut by the rocks and twigs. He tried to move but managed little more than a twitch. His breathing hitched. His lungs burnt from the smoke.

Alive?

Skylar couldn’t believe he was alive... but for how much longer? When would those savages descend upon him once more? Few things killed an immortal like him... but unnatural fire and beheading could. Had some of the demons lit green fires? God killers? How had they even found Sky Hall? Protected by Odin and Freya themselves they’d always enjoyed safety.... until today. What deity had guided such brutes to their home in the dead of night?

Silent tears streamed down his face as he tried to take in where he was. A forest? Proud and ancient oaks stood around him. Like guardians over his broken body.... soon to be his grave? The loomed with twisted branches as if to touch him. Skylar whimpered as he forced himself to sit. The red leather straps of his outfit had seen far better days... hell! He’d seen better days!! The helmet he often wore was gone. It was all gone. Everything in him protested this new seated position, yet he needed to see. To know.

Skylar couldn’t see any demons. Couldn’t smell the sulphur or their bodies or the brimstone of their fires. Had he drifted away? Forgotten for now? He closed his eyes and cried anew for the loss of his brothers in arms and the home he’d once adored.

Alive?

Could this truly be called living?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

697689411e068e0ba32c2ddd04268f81.jpg

Name: Yukie and Ayme (Identical twins (hence one photo))

Appears: 21

Breed: Demon! But keeps to more mystical forms currently is living as a centaur. Created in a lab by his father Yukie and Ayme are the only of their kind so far. They both coexists with humans and resides in a shrine as a ‘god’ while both can heal easily and haven’t aged they are still finding out more about their forms and the world having only lived outside of his fathers grasp for the last five years.

Height:very big? Their forms each are good size but for this current one they are big xD (not sure how big a Clydesdale is.)

Eyes: Red (born with a rare ablino gene normally he would have blue eyes in the centaur half but the human part of him ended up getting red.

Hair colour: White like snow and quite long often falling all over the place.

Powers: hasn’t aged since they hit maturity. This is due to how they where created. Both can change into other forms giving him the name demon by some and god by others.

Position: Seke (but can be very submissive under the right person.)

Dislikes: Violence

—————

Yukie frowned down at the male laying among the trees. Having gone out for a simple walk to father more herbs for tea and medicine it had come as a rather deep shock to see another person out so deep in the forest. Looking at the beaten beauty Yukie was unsure if he should even touch the stranger. “....Ayme...do we even touch strangers out this far?” Yukie asked his twin walking over with the baskets strapped on his back confused by his brothers find.

“Hard to say he could have been dumped and left to die. It wouldn’t be the weirdest thing we’ve found” Ayme admitted before kneeling down by the male to check for a pulse. “He’s still alive stinks of burning flesh though” Ayme mumbled checking over the strangers body before sighing. “The least we’re could do is take him down the mountain if he survives then maybe he could use a place to stay...” Ayme explained as Yukie nodded and helped carefully rest the stranger on his back.

“Oof has a little heavy.” Yukie added staying still as Ayme carefully bandaged what he could and secures their new patient to his brothers strong back before both started walking down the mountainside. “Strange as it sounds I knew the forest felt weird this morning when we entered it”.

“You say that every week when we head up the mountain...honestly” Ayme mumbled gently taking his younger twins hand as he lead him back towards home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar must have drifted off. Succumbed to the darkness as his injuries ached in pain. Throbbing with angry pulsing waves. His body wanted to heal. His mind was afraid, unable to forget, unable to do much more than mourn his home and friends and family!

His teal blue eyes snapped open some time later. Skylar knew two things instantly.... one, he no longer lingered on the forest floor. Two, someone else was with him.... smelt like horse. Skylar had watched a herd of wild horses once, he had enjoyed their wild freedom! He groaned a little. “Who?” Skylar managed to grunt out. Wow! Even his throat throbbed and ached.... damaged by the smoke?

Skylar felt his wings twitch.... and tightness? His hand slowly moved to feel.... bandages? “Who?” He repeated. He wasn’t quite aware... but Skylar thought he heard... two different creatures breathing? He thought he saw white hair? Human faces? Each lingered in his mind like an old memory, almost like smoke he couldn’t catch.

Before he could do or say more the darkness took over once more.

His body was slowly healing though. Already some of the charred skin was looking a little better. Skylar just needed.... time.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Seems he’s in and out of it. Looks like his bleeding has stopped a little also” Ayme whispered to Yukie as they finally arrived at the beautiful shrine.

“I wondered if what I heard was him or just the town below” Yukie admitted as they carefully took their guest inside and set him up in a nice room full of blankets and pillows. “Think he even remembers who he is? He might have hit his head.” Yukie asked Ayme as he covered their guest with a blanket and went back to his twin snuggling him closely.

“He should be fine when he wakes up we can ask him and offer him medicine and food” Ayme assured his worried twin who looked down at the male with eyes brimming with worry. “Why don’t you help me make dinner? It might wake him up if it smells good” Ayme added with a small smile gently taking his twin away from the guest room.

“You assume he is a he what if we have a woman? We don’t own a dress in that size we would have to find something more suitable!” Yukie mumbled as they went off to start on dinner.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar blinked and opened his eyes once more. Breathing gasped as he clutched his throat. There was a moan of pain. His wings felt itchy... his body aches and throbbed... his hurt hurt and his mind felt fractured by the horrors he’d witnessed... Must be healing. While it was good he feared he was left too vulnerable.

Worry drowned him as he blinked in the sight before him. He looked around a little and spotted.... two horses? Horse like creatures at least. No. Maybe it was one and his eyesight was off? He rubbed his eyes, blinked and looked again... still two. Identical?

Skylar swallowed. Throat still dry and hurting. “Where have you brought me?” Who where these beings? He’d not seen anything like them before.

He felt the need to itch his chest. Skylar’s hand rubbed the bandages. “You tried you help me?” Why? What did they want? Was this a trap?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Hello! Your in our home it’s a shrine higher up in the mountains it overlooks a cute town!” Yukie explained with a small smile the male having bro if he back some snacks and drinks to keep his guest entertained while his older brother cooked. “You seem to have fell pretty hard for you fly?” Yukie asked curiously amused by the wings since his brother and him despite being able to make wings where compliantly flightless.

“Yukie. Give him space and let him relax” Ayme scolded bringing out dinner on a nice tray for their guest to eat.”we take on our grandfathers teaching where we cause no harm and help those who need it. You needed it” Ayme explained gently settling down beside his twin.

- - - Updated - - -

?Hello! Your in our home it?s a shrine higher up in the mountains it overlooks a cute town!? Yukie explained with a small smile the male having bro if he back some snacks and drinks to keep his guest entertained while his older brother cooked. ?You seem to have fell pretty hard for you fly?? Yukie asked curiously amused by the wings since his brother and him despite being able to make wings where compliantly flightless.

?Yukie. Give him space and let him relax? Ayme scolded bringing out dinner on a nice tray for their guest to eat.?we take on our grandfathers teaching where we cause no harm and help those who need it. You needed it? Ayme explained gently settling down beside his twin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Their home? Skylar frowned and looked around again. It looked nothing like Sky Hall. There was a ceiling for one. Most of the homes in his floating city had no roofs so they could fly away easily...

“I didn’t just fall.” He frowned. The attack too vivid to fully comprehend it. Skylar glanced around at his wings and winced at the gruesome sight. That damage was going to take longer to heal than he’d care to admit. Vulnerable. I’m too vulnerable right now. He mused.

When the other brother spoke, Skylar took in their details, trying to find even a subtle difference between them. “I’ll heal. I always heal. It just... takes time.” He admits. The smell of food had him sniffing. It smelt good.

The twins seemed very close. It was almost strange to see, there were never Valkyrie twins. “Have the fire demons come here?” He sniffed, he couldn’t smell the hellish creature. Was he really safe? It was almost too much for Skylar to accept right now.

“What are your names?” He asked. “My name is Skylar Talos of the Valkyrie.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I can tell most creatures in this world born with wings or other strange parts usually heal quickly” Ayme added getting the hint that this male wasn’t from this world.

“Oh! Is he an alien!!!!!?” Yukie asked excited while looking to his brother who sighed and gently took the youngest face with one hand.

“Shush. Eat your dinner and let us talk.” Ayme whispered to Yukie who puffed up his cheeks annoyed he couldn’t ask all his questions. “Sorry, please forgive my brothers questions we don’t get many guests so he’s overly excited” Ayme explained while finishing setting up the food now that Yukie was somewhat quiet. “We haven’t heard of any demons around here other then ourselves but we doubt we are what your talking about” Ayme explained pouring some nice tea and set of down in front of skylar. “My name is Ayme and this is Yukie, we have many forms and I’m warning you now because we don’t want to freak you out” Ayme mumbled looking at Yukie as if giving him a stern warning before taking his plate of food and eating.

“Your name is pretty!” Yukie happily replied glad to know the new males name while taking his own plate of food to eat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned. “I am not an alien.” He looked up at the ceiling, already feeling rather claustrophobic by it. Not that he could fly right now anyway. “I am a valkyrie,” he repeated gently. “Born from the dying cry of a brave woman and my god parents, Odin and Freya.” He explained.

Skylar frowned, hand instinctively moving to his hip.... but his blade wasn’t there. Lost in his fall to Earth. He was defenceless and injured. Healing. “You are demons?” He scented the air. They didn’t smell like any demons he knew.

Ayme seemed like the more dominant brother, perhaps used to bossing the other around? For now Skylar would observe the pair. He didn’t mind Yukie’s inquisitive mind. He was... cute.

“What do you mean... change forms? You are shifters?” Skylar had never seen a shifter before. “If you can be anything, why do you chose the same forms? Why do match?”

He tried to stand to his feet but instantly was forced to sit again, muscles protesting as they healed. He grunted and closed his eyes as a wave of pain took over. Shit! That hurt.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ah! Vikings interesting explains a lot” Ayme explained a little surprised that the legends he had read about where real.”honestly thought it was more of a fairytale.” Ayme admitted with a blush a little shocked as he looked over the male who did fit the description of the legends. “As for us being demons that’s what the humans below call us...in reality we don’t know what we are we where created by father and lived with him for a very long time. After we where taken away we lived with grandfather who cared for the shrine. He passed a few years ago so it’s just been us” Ayme explained his voice showing a gentle sadness at the mention of loosing their close friend.

“We where born identical but we where made into what we are. It’s something from what we understand that was done at birth to make us like this” Yukie explained not seeing how them looking alike would be weird. “We don’t always take this form sometimes we are human looking or other types of creatures! But since we went to the mountain to find herbs we took a body that made it easier since we can’t run around in pure animal forms” Yukie added enjoying another bite of food.

“Eat you are in no condition to leave or even fight...assuming your looking to by the way you reached for a weapon” Ayme demanded his eyes narrowing as he looked at skylar not trusting him to not attack them.

Guest syaoran-puu

“By design. We do not usually reveal ourselves so readily.” Preferring to be ‘legends’. Skylar rolled his shoulder and tried to stretch the muscle gently. It was itching as it healed.

These beings were created? “You do not sound like any demons I’ve ever fought. The demons I know have been brought to life from the darkness and in the despair and torture of others. They’re evil. They smell evil. They destroy. You do not smell evil.” Skylar was starting to think that either his sense of smell was broken or these creatures were not demons.

He chuckled and shook his head, “not quite what I meant. You have chosen identical markings. That’s what I meant. I’ve never seen creatures like you before. Twins do not exist among the Valkyrie.” He eyed them a little suspiciously, but that anxious was starting to ease.

“Habit.” Skylar shrugged, not making excuses. “You called yourself demons. Demons just.... destroyed my home. Beheaded children. Forgive me for my uncertainty.”

He looked at the food and started to eat up. Warm. His tastebuds weren’t really overly bothered right now. The energy would be good for his healing.

“How old are you then? What kind of shrine do you speak of?” Gather information and learn. Observe and heal. That’s all he could do right now.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“That sounds smart most people fear what they cannot explain” Yukie added before sipping his drink eyeing the man curiously but keeping a good distance since he didn’t want to be scolded more by Ayme.

“Oh we where created in darkness and despair...our past is tarnished with innocent blood and fear” Ayme explained not wanting to touch more on the subject while he ate the two not liking to talk about father or their past due to the pain still being quite fresh for them. “We chose the first form for a deep feeling of who we trusted which was at the time our father and mother. We can change our looks but we prefer to look as we do for that is who we are...we look more like our mother then our father but it’s hard to remember her since she died shortly after we where born.” Ayme admitted his voice almost sad at the loss despite not having very clear memories of his mother.

“We are peaceful while we bear the name demon we strive for peace and love. We don’t ever want to hurt others and we try our best to keep from doing that” Yukie whispered not sure if skylark was telling the truth about what they could possibly be.

“We aren’t demons that kill. We stopped that the moment grandfather took us in and taught us that it was wrong to take a life” Ayme explained making his words very clear that despite their past they had chosen a different life. “We are we guess 21? But we’ve been around a long time couple of hundred years I think...we only recently have been living in the shrine for the last five years. We help care for the forests and the creatures in it our shrine is one of peace. We help the farmers surrounding us and the humans who fish in the cities also like to visit. Honestly we tend to help where we can if the request isn’t to hard for us to accomplish” Ayme finished cleaning up his dishes before getting up to take them to the sink.

“Can you really fly?” Yukie asked softly still curious but waiting till his twin had leafy the room before turning into a more human like appearance. Crawling over Yukie looked at skylar before settling down beside him. “What was your home like? Was it pretty?” Yukie asked his eyes burning with curiosity.

Guest syaoran-puu

Their explanation confused Skylar. So they were demons? But... demons that tried to be good? He’d never heard of such a thing. He was curious to learn more, yet it was clear Ayme didn’t want to discuss it right now. He couldn’t blame him.

“I see. Peace is one to strive for. It has always been the goal of the Valkyrie. To protect the humans and world from foul and brutal demons. To protect the secrets of that gods.” Skylar nodded. Ayme was definitely being cautious with him. They were a couple hundred years old? Interesting. They must lock in age like him.

When Ayme left he watched Yukie shift and sit beside him. He was glad they’d warned him of that talent! “Not right now. But yes. I can fly. I’m assuming you can shift into a bird and fly too?” He smiled softly. Unable to resist he reached and touched the others hair. Running it through his fingers. “You are beautiful. The demons I fought were far more gruesome than you are.” Skylar smiled gently.

His expression shifted a little and his hand dropped. “It was. The most gorgeous place I’ve ever seen. I fear it’s completely destroyed now.... lost forever. I was sure I was going to lose my life forever too....”

Skylar glanced over his shoulder at his wings. “I think they’ll take a few days or so to heal.... are you sure I can stay until then?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“No we can’t fly. We had our wings constantly clipped since we where young so we never learned how” Yukie explained blushing softly at the sudden hand touching his hair in quite the loving manner. Blushing a little more at the comment Yukie looked away for a moment before turning back to listen to skylars story. “That’s sad, beauty shouldn’t ever be destroyed. As grandfather always told us beauty takes many forms and must be cherished...if not you’ll lose a peice of yourself along with it” Yukie whispered his grandfather having been very wise and had tried his best to leave them a lot of knowledge before he left. Looking at skylar Yukie smiled warmly before settling more beside him.

“You can stay here as long as you like our home is open to everyone” Ayme added walking in with a small basket containing clean clothes bathroom essentials and some drinks and small packaged snacks. “Please make yourself comfortable while your here. And Yukie I’m going to town to get A few things mostly clothes and other things we will need please take care of the house while I’m gone” Ayme asked before leaving knowing Yukie could easily rip out the mans throat if he had too.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Your wings were clipped?” He gasped, Skylar was clearly horrified at the prospect. His mostly intact wing even flinched at the thought. “Have they grown back since? Surely you can learn? It’s such freedom. Nothing compares.”

Skylar chuckled. “Evil things can be beautiful too. Some of the most toxic flowers are fantastic to look upon. Poison frogs are vibrant and stunning to observe.” He shrugged. “Beauty alone isn’t enough. It’s the soul that matters. Being beautiful on the inside.”

Skylar watched Ayme returned and nodded. “Okay. Thank you. Your generosity is most welcome.” They hadn’t asked for anything in return yet.... curious... few creatures were kind without seeking recompense.

He glanced at Yukie and winked, “sounds like it’s just you and me.” Skylar chuckled and itched at the bandage. “If you could help remove this I’d be more comfortable.” Already he could feel the flesh reforming. The worse of the burns would be gone by the morrow. Then he just needed to regrow his wings.

“What do you do around here then? Besides care for the forest?” Skylar asked curiously.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t know? Maybe we have been keeping them short and reclipping them since we where younger it keeps them from dragging on the ground” Yukie explained The wings being rather huge and trailing behind them when the feathers where full sized. “Not many doctors know how to treat us so we get them clipped every six months” Yukie added not seeing anything wrong with it since the humans who took care of their health thought it was easier. Watching Ayme frown at Yukie over sharing and leave Yukie settled closer to his new friend. “Ayme is usually very nice he’s just weary...we tend to be to trusting the last human we let stay with us too his eye and hurt him” Yukie whispered his hand touching the bandages not liking that they seemed itchy. “I can remove them but you should take a herbal bath it will help with the itch we use it for soaking when we shed and need to heal easier” Yukie mentioned wanting to lead Skylar to the giant bathhouse one the other side of the shrine.

“Well we sometimes see and watch tv. We of course tend to the shine and take care of the garden then we visit with the farmers and help out with harvesting and planting and in turn we get shares of the crops for winter and learn how to better care for plants. Oh! Sometimes we go look at stars and go into town to shop but we don’t go visit to much we kinda stand out” the younger twin excitedly added with a happy smile waiting on skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar winced. “You continue to mutilate yourselves? To clip them?” He was utterly mortified. “I’d kill anyone who tried to clip my wings. You really don’t understand what you’re missing out on.” One thing puzzled him though. “Why bother shifting to that form at all if you do not plan to fly or use the wings? Surely this form or another would’ve more appropriate for those moments?”

Skylar shook his head. “No bath needed,” he didn’t wish to risk it interfering.... plus! His flesh had been burnt off in places, it would be too sensitive for water and excruciatingly painful with added herbs. “The itch is a good sign. I head faster than most. It’s just a side effect. It will be over soon. But my skin likes to breath. The bandages are not necessary.” He tried to explain.

“I’ll bath once I’ve regrown my wings.” They be last.

He listened, “I see.... sounds lonely. You do not share meals with family and friends? Party or dance?” Skylar didn’t feel the pair truly ‘lived’. They seemed only ‘survive’. Hiding in a forest shrine.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“They keep us warm in the winter....” Yukie explained as he heard Ayme come back the male having brought back groceries.

“Yukie go put them away and I will let you know where I hid the sweets” Ayme asked reappearing back by the doorframe as Yukie got up and quickly left to go finish the work for his twin. “We need to talk. I could hear you from outside talking. We do not self mutilate our wings, I have them clipped for Yukies safety nature marked him as a creature that should have died at birth but medicine decided to change that. Yukies body is frail due to fathers hand and his own weakness that can’t be fixed. I was born three days before Yukie he was born after we share no genetic patents but share a common result in what our father was looking for in a soldier.” Ayme explained knowing Yukie probably had tried to help the male but well he meant well but sometimes was a little off due to the experimenting. “I look like him because I love him. It makes him feel safe to see something he recognizes when he feels lost.” Ayme whispered starting to carefully unravel the bandages along his guests body. “We are alone in this world cause by ones man greed and darker desires...Because of father We has a life where family and friends would be normal taken away. My brother was made weak and tortured to the point of insanity and wishing for death. The man I grew up with as a strong warrior is no longer strong enough to live outside of my care.” Ayme finished having removed the last few bandages amused by the healing process.

.”Yukie and I consider each other family we are all we have left, My methods may be cruel but it’s for him” Ayme whispered carefully cleaning up the old bandages his body looking for a second worn out and tiered from his own inner battle and having to protect someone he loved so much. “Feel free to explore our home and stay as long as you like it is our custom with guest I’m also fine with questions as long as they aren’t cold or rude to Yukie” Ayme added with a small sigh before turning and smiling his emotions changing quickly at the sight of Yukie.

“I put everything away and searched the whole kitchen meaning you didn’t hide it!” Yukie exclaimed not to thrilled he couldn’t find the snack he was promised.

“Oh your two clever! How wil I ever win against you if you keep working to fast” Ayme teased before going to the closet and pulled out a nice box of chocolates. Setting them down He relaxed a little watching as Yukie came into the room and snuggled up to Ayme before helping himself to the sweets. “Please have some” Ayme offered Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t sure what to make of all Ayme’s information. “What do you mean? His own weaknesses?” He kept his voice quiet since it was clear Ayme didn’t want Yukie to hear.

He quirked a brow. They appeared identical on purpose? Though in truth there was no need to be? That was.... curious.

Skylar nodded. Digesting this wealth of information.

He chuckled as Yukie seemed to become obsessed and determined to find the sweets. He tilt his head and nodded. “I’d love one. Which do you recommend Yukie?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“All of them are good” Yukie explained happily offering the box to skylar. “So...what do you plan on doing once your all better? Are you going to leave?” Yukie asked curiously wondering what their new friends plans where.

“Yukie, filter please it not really our business if he doesn’t want us to know” Ayme explained gently to Yukie who frowned wanting to argue with his elder but decided it wasn’t worth the trouble.

“You don’t have to treat me like I’m helpless” Yukie added with a small huff as he ate another chocolate and turned on the tv in the room to watch the news.

Guest syaoran-puu

It hadn’t escaped Skylar’s notice that that Ayme didn’t answer the question about Yukie. Curious.

“All of them?” He held his hand out. “You’ll have to bring them to me. I can’t come to you.” He smiled shyly.

Blinking he shrugged, wincing softly at the tight skin. “I have not yet decided what I will do.” He admits.

He watched them. “It’s nice they you’re so close. That you have each other.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah it’s very nice” Yukie admitted walking over to Skylar before sitting close beside him making Ayme just a touch jealous. It was a first for him to have Yukie interested in someone else so much and deep inside Ayme worried Yukie might take it a step to far and cross a sexual boundary with Skylar that the twins only shared. “How long until your all better?” Yukie asked curiously not even noticing the touch of jealousy that fluttered across Aymes face as he sat closer to their new friend.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t notice the jealousy either as he examined the chocolates.

Yukie had sat closer earlier too. Skylar wasn’t scared by it.

“I’ll try this one. It looks like a rose.” He smiled.

Thinking about his injuries. “My body should be fully healed in a day, the wing will be longer. Two, maybe even three days.” He said honestly. “It doesn’t hurt at least. Just itches.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“What was your home like? Did you have a big family! What did you like to do? Also did you have a job?” Yukie asked quite curious about the ho Skylar was and his life before falling to earth. “...do you think there’s anything left of your home?” Yukie asked softly knowing the last question might be painful.

“Yukie!” Ayme snapped glaring at the younger. “Please forgive him...sometimes his curiosity gets the better of him and he forgets some questions might not want to be answered” Ayme added not wanting Yukie to get on Skylars bad side.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar chuckled at first, but the last question hurt. He was getting the idea that Yukie didn’t have a ‘filter’ much like a child wouldn’t. “It’s okay Ayme. His questions don’t offend me.

“My home was beautifully to me. A floating fortress in many ways. The buildings were large but roofless. We liked to watch the stars. We were always above the clouds, in fact, we looked like clouds to those that looked up. It was warm and happy.” Skylar explained softly.

“They are all my brothers. We have three parents. Each has a different mortal mother, but each is born from two Gods. Freya and Odin.” He offered gently. “I was a protector for those on the land from the evil of the world.” Skylar wasn’t so sure this was still the case. Would he... be aimless now? He had no brothers to fight beside. “I do not know how much of my home survives or how many of my brothers live.”

He paused. “Was there anything else you’d like to know, Yukie?”