Quest with a twist[part of my all male world RPs] for mik3la

Guest YaoiFun

Guest YaoiFun

e098cf3e3640d6e2b0f377a83974d2e82e4c41a8.jpg

Name:Beluar locke

Cock:Larger than you think and thick. Just a grand cock!

About:Beluar is the royal court elf wizard for about 8 years. He's from a wizard race of elves that's not the friendlyist. But if you befriend them they become fiercely loyal and really good friends and it can lead to love. He is good friends with the king and even better friends with the prince. His kind dose not give into sex easily. There not prudes but they just don't jump a good looking guy just because he winks at them or whip out his dick. The need be romanced heavily and treated right before anything can happen. They say things like sex gets in the way of learning magic and they have standards.Beluar himself had not been on one date since he's lived here. Dedicating his time to studing magic and learning when he's not doing his dutys. He's not vain but holds himself in high regardsm

He has said he's not a virgin and has had 2 boyfriends before. But he will not talk about his personal life with anyone and he's still a mysterious to most. He's open up to the prince a few times. He really a good person and seems to care about the prince a lot. He dose'nt like talking about feelings but been known to after a few drinks of meed or whine or whatever.

Fetishes: Romance, peeping both ways. He likes to be look at and sometimes walks around naked at night to get looks. Some say they've seen him but when they got close he disappears. He's also left the door unlock and open during showers and during his er-hem me time witch is roughly twice a week. Teasing also another thing he seems to like. Maybe because he likes being told to stop. It was rumor he was problematic and that's why he was sent here because his clan got rid of him and it's believe because of the teasing. It's been not confirm nor denied.

Toys but he really uses magic to well fuck himself witch is why he's dos'nt need a partner. Compliments, especially about his magic and powers. He knows he's good looking and dose''nt need to hear it for the 1,000 time. Being told what to do, being boss around. Any orders in or out of bed. His first boyfriend took full advantage of this and now Beluar hates this about himself but it still works. Especially with Prince Orion. He also likes to watch others be giving orders and will often watch the gaurds, troops, training and getting boss around by the comanders, Often touching himself as he watches. Has other fetishes

35351194e4664a10aeafb03eb1576d4b04c063fd_zps1e8e8e73.jpg

Names:Furcas whimsy

Cock:What dreams are made of. Huge and perfect

Furcas is half elf and half demon. He's been with the prince since they we're young. Their each others first kiss! He's very loyal and is with him a lot. So much so people accuse them of being a thing. They have bath together and seen each other naked. Their really good friends but Furcas thinks he maybe inlove Orion but keeps it to himself. He's still mostly a virgin as in he's never been inside somebody nor somebody been in him. He's had his dick suck and hand stuff and some other stuff.

Fetishes: Petplay, light BDSM, outdoors, nakedness, horns being messed with and other body parts. Toys, magic, being a dom or being dom by the right person. Can also suck his own dick. Has others fetishes like piss play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a seemingly typical morning in the kingdom of harmony at castle harmonious. The kingdom was small but bustling. It allowed all races to live there and was up and coming. At the very least it had a handsome price and a good looking court! The king was single too.

Prince Orion was eating breakfast in his personal dinning when suddenly the doors were burst open! There stood Beluar looking angry and actually sexy. His normally brush&sleek hair was tossed and messy. He had a long nightgown that went to his ankles, it was dark purple with stars&moons on it and his slippers were black with little moons on them. His angry face was very cute but it had writing on it. It read 'I eat dick&ass' He threw down on the table a dead wet lake fish. "This was in my bed! It ruin my pillow! This is the 3rd prank this month. I want you to find who did this and punish them!" He came over noticing you snickering. "What's so funny!?" He obviously didn't know about the writing on his face. He look at the breakfast. "That looks good. Can I have some to please?" He sat down across from you rubbing his temples and left his left his legs. He was naked underneith but it couldn't really be seen. "If this keeps up I may leave the kingdom. Thank goodness I was'nt sleeping naked. Why do they do this to me?" weary sigh and he look beautiful. Orion only seen him with the messy hair a few times. He usually fixed himself up bef anybody saw.He used his magic to teleport a glass of juice to him. They kitchen staff really hated when he did stuff like that. He use his own glass though. "Still just juice? Huuuuh.." He seem disappointed. He was'nt a big drinker or was it something else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furcas woke up yawning. He was naked and had morning wood. He look at it. "Well, well you again? Okay!" He peed in his mouth then preceded to suck his own dick. He did this almost every morning, often thinking about Prince Orion or some hot guys he's seen. He had a hunk calendar and look at it. "Hm, I let him get in me. Mm, I need more." He got a hard toy from under his bed and put it in his ass. Using it as he moan and kept sucking himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The king receive a gift from the kingdom. It was rareberry juice. They only grow in the tallest trees and we're quite the treat. But unbenoth to the king it was a revenge gift from the pixies who use to live in the tallest tree and not from the kingdom. The king had it with his breakfast. All seem well for now. The king missed his husband(Orion birth father)and was thinking about remarrying.

Edited by YaoiFun

Guest mik3la

73b685994f06b614579e15c82c9cc50c.jpg

Prince Orion

Next in line on the Throne of Harmony Kingdom

He is reserved never being seen if he is not needed or wanted by the king at different events. He is more introverted but thanks to his friend and guard Furkas he managed to open up a little more to people.

He is caring and wants all that's best for his people and his kingdom. Wise and calculated he is a good general and soldier, bringing the kingdom to many victories.

0f1ce5a00b9764fa3d49961ea63960d6.jpg

Celeste

He is an underling in the royal guard under the command of Furcas who he finds amazing in all ways. He fallows him everywhere wanting to learn everything he can in combat and skills for fighting. He has a small crush on him but he never said anything.

He is silly and clumsy but he tried his best making out to be the best guardian.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Orion was eating breakfast in his personal dinning when suddenly the doors were burst open! He was a little surprised by the sudden rush in the room but when he saw Beluar with strange writings on his face and dropping a fish on his table, a small amused smile appeared on his face.

"I think the fish isn't the only thing that they left you as a souvenir my dear Beluar" he said snickering pointing his forehead, leaving the papers to the side turning his gaze at him. he sure is beautiful, to bad for his temper though, he thought before taking a deep breath and speak again.

"Please have a sit and join me at breakfast" he snapped his fingers and a few servants had placed plates and glasses to the spot near him. "Please ... have a cup of coffee and relax. I will look around and see who likes to prank you every time" he smiled again trying to eat his meal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiel was just getting to his normal morning routine making sure that everything was in place and the guards were all on their posts. Normally this was done by Furcas but for some reason he wasn't awake at his normal hour which made Castiel a little worried.

He decided to go and check his room. At first he knock but hearing no answer he tried the door and entered the room.

"I'm sorry to burge in sir but ..." he stopped mid sentence at the scene in front of him closing the door behind him quickly so that no one could see him like that. Blinking a few times still not believing that he was finding the guy in that posture. Without thinking he was getting hard by the mere picture of him.

"Sir Furcas" he said again, his voice a little harsh gulping right away.

Guest YaoiFun

Beluar calm down and look better. He took some deep breathes and his ears wiggle. It was rather cute. "What about my face?" He raise a brow but didn't look and seem to forgot as they talk and the food came.

He cringe at the coffee suggestion. "Ugh,no! I hate coffee. It dose weird things to me including it can make me arose and I don't want to arose now." He took a few sips of his drink and look at his reflection in the spoon then scream. "What!? My face!" Runs to look in the mirror. "What!? What dose eat ass even mean? Also eat dick for that matter? It sounds like I collect them and cook them up. Ugh,gross! So vulgar." He use magic to clean his face. He sat back and started to eat while h use magic to make hair brushes brush him. "Anyway Ory(nick/pet name for him)I feel something about today. Something bad will happen in the castle today. Really bad...maybe to the king." He keeps eating looking worried. Beluar had premisens before and they always come true. Wether good or bad. They were vague but accurate. "This is good. Don't really know what or when but it should be today. But it won't be an attack. Something closer to home. He won't die either. But may go into a deep sleep. When the last time you had a date? Had a dream about you getting married too. But it was 2 guys who we're marrying you." He ate more wandering if what he sense would come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The way Furcas body had to bend was so amazing! His glorious hard cock was also just that big for him to suck! His back bent and curved and his legs up were up to his shoulder. He didn't hear Castiel nor saw him as he suck&fuck himself with his eyes close. He moved the toy deeper in his ass. It made his head go back and off his cock to moan out and breath. He squeeze his dick very hard and move the toy."Ahhhh,fuck! So good...still wish it was Ory dick in me. Ahhhahhh!" He came, it spurting out cutely in a strange way because it was'nt a big load. He open his eyes witch we're close this whole time and look to see Castiel standing there watching him! He blush and try to cover himself but didn't really move. "Castiel! What are you doing here!? Ge...GET OUT!" He yelled and was still hard and even still leaking and still had the toy in. His cock seem like it wanted Castiel as it pulse at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

The king enjoyed the gift with his breakfast but started feeling sleepy a bit later and even a little sick. He called for a doctor and went back to bed. He kept feeling weird and groaning, wandering what was wrong? He called for an exspert in everything. As he was feeling cursed now. The word got to the prince about the king not feeling well.

Edited by YaoiFun

Guest mik3la

Orion laughed amused by his reaction when he saw the writing on his forehead. He just couldn't handle all those pranks that he was getting into.

"That means they know you like to fuck hard" he said blushing a little as he drank from his glass before he started eating his meal that arrived just in time.

The nickname made a sweet chill ran down his spine. It was strange the effect it had over him but he liked it.

"My father?" he asked frowning not understanding what could go wrong. "He is still in his room. I don't think something bad can happen" he said not wanting to believe his premonitions. Never believed in such childish things.

"Me? Married? And with two guys?" he asked surprised. "I know non of such arrangements" he shrugged moving the plate to the side. "Father didn't spoke to me about any marriage , not to mention two guys" he said quickly laughing. i would love for you to give me a chance but you don't mess with royalty...

Right after that a servant came in the room excusing himself giving him the news about the king. "Say what?!"

"Beluar....M-My Father" he said not believing what he just heard standing up and running to his fathers room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ory ... does he means Orion? the prince? Why does it have to be the prince....

He thought feeling his body burning with desire seeing that pleasure face the other made, wanting him. He wanted to make him his. He wanted to fuck him hard and make him forget about the prince.

Hearing his name being called out drove him out of his mind, and the trembling in his voice made him want him more. Without thinking he started move closer to him. "No" he said firmly , climbing in bed catching his neck and pressing their lips together in a hungry kiss, which made him even more aroused, becoming completely hard.

"I wanna fuck you" he groaned placing his hand on his chest, slipping it on his cock which was still hard even if he just came. Apparently it wasn't enough. "I want to see you're every face that you make when you're driven by desire" he whispered kissing him back pinning him on the bed, standing on top of him.

The demon could very easily throw him away if he wanted, he wasn't caring anymore. He had been silent for quite some time now and seeing him so vulnerable was just the bottom line.

He spread his legs exposing his hole, moving his hand to it and slipping the toy out and back in teasing him.

Guest YaoiFun

Beluar dreams didn't usually mean anything. He was leaving out he think the two guys were him and Furcas. He look at the messager and kept eating. "Hm, is it happening already? You go on. I'll finish up. I'm not seeing the king in my night wear." He did have some shame despite his kink. Also it was best for Ory to do this on his own. He thought maybe he should eat with him more often. He decided to snoop around while he ate. He didn't espect to find anything. He did find an old notebook? He started to read it and finish his food. (What's in it? Secret thoughts? Bad love poems? Old schedules? Naughty drawings? Names of guys he bang? It's up to you!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furcas was taken by surprise by his no and the kiss! He kept his eyes open not really kissing back. H gasp at what he said next and twitch at the hand on his cock. "My what!? Castiel why are you like this? It is hot though but!" He look at him as he was pin and was glad to have his legs spread. Being in that position was'nt easy. He kept his eyes on Castiel the whole time. Furcas kept quiet about it but still being a virgin got to him. Knowing all these guys around him we're having sex made him mad and jealous. He caught the gaurds fucking sometimes. Probably with a peaceful kingdom is that it got boring and there be nothing else to do but fuck even on duty. He would sometimes make them do laps or whatever so they be tired out and not want sex just because hi didn't like the thought of them doing it while he went untouchby Ory. He did watch them but mainly to see how it was done. Furcas was never taught about sex. He read some books and did guess work with the toys and again watch others.

Was he really ready with Castiel? Is not like he didn't desire him. He had thought about him quite ofte and again have been wanting to loose his virginity. He moan as they toy was move getting harder. He thought about what Castiel said and had a lustful blush. Moaning loudly as he open his legs, he look so cute and vulnerable. "C..ca.. Castiel..your making me hot and..." He close his eyes and moan loudly as he came again. It got all over Castiel hand. It was different this time and was still hard. His body was indeed hot. He groan arching his back and grab Castiel pulling him ontop and into a kiss. Castiel felt his cum cover cock rub against his stomach. The kiss was very passionate and his tongue dance in his mouth. He let go breathing out. He groan again getting harder as the precum and cum came out.

He was panting hard. "Castiel..I do want you. I've wanting you for a long time. It's just..." He look away kinda embarrassed looking. "I'm a virgin and I wanted it to be with Prince Orion but you here, seeing me like this, saying and doing things to me..it's getting to me. My cock, body has never craved sex so much before! I just..what are we gonna do!?" Looks at him with a super cute needy face. His body trembling and his cock still hard, flowing and needing.

~~~~~~~~~~

The king was in his bed naked, groaning in pain. His face was dark purple like the drink. He toss and turn. original.jpg

Dr.Wade Jackson was one of the troops/gaurds doctors and yes engaged in sexual activities with them. He was trying to exsaim the king but he move to much. He look at Prince Orion as he came in. "Ah good your here! Maybe you can help me? He won't be still lomg enough for me to look at him! I think he maybe cursed. Can you get through to him. He's called for you a few times. But still who would curse the king and how? Guys are searching now. I think it may have been soap or shampoo. So don't use those for now. You might be in danger too. So yeah that's the situation, can you help please? We may need :Beluar help too. Isn't he an expert on cursese?"

The king turn over and groan out for his son.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

The notebook was prince Orion's journal that had all his thoughts about everything and everyone. Especially his inner thoughts and desires he never spoken to anyone. That included sexual desires and who he loved.

In one of the pages he would talk about a guy at court with the inicial B. writing how he liked him from the very moment he got at the castle.

April 22,

B. just got in the castle helping my father. Guess i'm too young and my mind plays me from all the stories i've read as a child, but i think i'm falling for him. But that cannot happened. I'm supposed to marry someone in an arrange marriage and not someone of my own choise. Then why did my heart chose him?

I cannot say a word but only admire him from afar.

June 15,

Me and B. got on a hunt in the woods. It was fun having him around and mock everyone. Guess having him around is fun. Too bad that he will have to go soon. He only stays for a little and then he returns to his home.

But i'm happy to see him every time. Thought that the distance would change how i felt but ... that didn't happened. It only got worst.

Prince Orion on the other hand tried to get closer to his fathers bed which was trying to tell him something. He couldn't understand who could poison him and how. Looking around he didn't see food so that wasn't the case as the doctor had said. The king tried to point on the ground but the pain made him curl around. He tried to set him on bed in a more normal position and cover his body with a blanket.

Looking down he saw the a tea cup spilled on the floor and instantly he took it up and smelled it. It had a strange scent, something he never encountered before. There was still the flagrance of lavender, that was the tea that the king was drinking but there was something else.

"Doctor ... I think this is how he got poisoned" he said frowning giving him the cup, trying after to keep his father steady and with a cold towel to cool his temperature down. But who would want this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna give you what you're craving for" he said licking his lips as he took the toy out of his whole and placed himself in between his legs, taking his erected member out of his pants pushing slowly inside of him. "Fuck... you're still so tight" he groan holding by his hips pulling him closer to him as he was moving forward till his member was sinked all the way in.

"Shit you feel amazing" he groan bending over kissing him hungrily. He desired him for so long but never thought he would had a chance seeing him so distant every time, keeping his distance from everyone including him. But now, now was his chance to have him.

"i wanted you for so long" he mumbled through the kisses as he started moving his hips slowly, feeling him squeeze his member with each thrust. "you feel so fucking good" he groaned again holding his forehead on his shoulder.

Edited by mik3la

Guest YaoiFun

Beluar read some pages. B was a nickname Ory called him. He knew Ory liked him but this much? He look in the mirror. "Of course he fell for me. Who wouldn't? I'm probably the most beautiful person he's ever seen. Not to mention the smartest." He sighs and use his magic to make a copy of the journal to read more later. He laughed as he remember that hunting trip. It was fun, even when that thing happen. See Beluar was after a 6 legged deer and as he crawl along the ground his pants came down exposing his ass as he had no under garments. He heard the prince made an odd noise like a moan then holding back his laughter.

Ory even grab his butt making some joke about leaving behine,some ass joke. Beluar told him to stop and the deer ran off. Beluar turn around giving Ory full frontle! Ory got a nosebleed blush and look away. Beluar pulled up his pants and the rest of the hunt was fun. He even gave Ory a small kiss before he left that time. He put the journal back where he found it and shook his head. He kept his in a special, magicaly lock box and found it funny that the prince basically left it out for anybody to find.

He was done eating and relies he should go cheek in on Ory and the king. He went back to his room and hid the copy. He fix himself up and got dress in his stain proof clothes. A shirt with pockets and stars&moon colastion pattern and his usually plack pants with no belt but phanny pack that held his wand because it could shrink. He look himself in the mirror, fix his hair one last time and set off to see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay" Said Furcas as he just watch Castiel get in position, blushing at the site of Castiel hard dick. Then Castiel started to enter him. He moan loudly closing his eyes and stroking himself. His ass open up for Castiel and he open his eyes to what he said and the hip grab&move and the kiss! He kiss back and his ass dilated more drawing him more in.

"I..I do? And your okay with me being a virgin? You feel good too.. He was cut off by another kiss and grab onto Castiel. Holding him tight as his body begin to buck and thrust reactioning to Castiel. He blush again and what he said. *moaning&panting inbetween*"R..really? You wanted me? Ahhh yes! this feels so fucking good. My body keeps wanting you. I've wanted sex for so long and yes even with you.. He moan and wrap his legs around Castiel pulling him in more. Now his ass was sucking Castiel dick in and squeeze it with every thrust. He scratch down his back but held onto his hips. "Can you hold onto my horn please? I would really like that. You can cum in me. I want that. You can be a bit rougher. I can take it, pull my horns even. You okay? I'm not hurting you?" He look concern now and stop moving, even lowering his legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://s64.photobucket.com/user/TexasFurry/media/My%20seme/91b0e9ba4adaa67aac7bf88c4f3385ca.jpg.html

91b0e9ba4adaa67aac7bf88c4f3385ca.jpg.html

(last member the map guy! Also potion expert)

Name:Phobos

Race: Beastman type: K9/dog

Status:Potion expert and map expert. He has a shop/home in the middle of the castle part of town. Yes he will sell goods for sex

Cock:Huge hung like a horse and thick too

About: He came from far away and never tells where that is and that he just out grew out of it. He fell in love with harmony kingdom and settle in after a long journey. He still travels to get ingredients and can be gone for weeks, even months. He had a fling with the king and was his first beastman. He wants sex with Prince Orion too. He believes Prince Orion thinks he's to old so he hasn't tried anything besides some flirting and peeping. Maybe someday at a wild party, you never know. He has sex with many for business and pleasure. He is a dog after all! He wouldn't mind having the other 2 as well and would never say no to group sex of any kind.

Phobos was enjoying his morning blow job from Mr.Even Reeds a local baker who did this about every morning to get the certain potion he needed for his shop, plus he like Phobos huge dick and doing this witch was okay with his husband as he came back horny and they fuck every morning too. Even was stroking himself as he suck hard on Phobos huge cock when a knock came from a royal gaurd. He growled and kept his hand on Even head for him to not stop. "Don't come in! I'm busy and not open yet!" The gaurd yelled through the door. "The kings is in danger! We think he's been poison! Please come help as soon as you can!" The gaurd left and Phobos sigh as Even started to stop but Phobos wouldn't let him.

the-baker-on-the-first-floor-20545.jpg

Even Reeds(uke,dark hair) and his husband Richard Reeds(Seme,blonde)

"Who said you could stop? I'm not going to the castle with this unfinished. I'll just have to cum soon as I can!" He mouth fuck Even hard till he came hard. "Ahhhh,that was good. I'll give you extra for that. Now go home and fuck with that hot husband of yours. He wink putting his dick away. He gave Even the potions and open the door for him, giving him a kiss on the way out, also getting a taste of his own cum.

Even wander if he should worry about the king and started spreading the talk of him being poison after sex and when he open for breakfast telling everycustomers. Soon the whole kingdom was talking about it!

Phobos got ready and brought what he thought he needed with him. Being maybe a bit to happy because of what happen. He pinch a gaurds butt. "Ever had a beastman in you?" He flirted to him as he was let in. He ask about what happen and went to where the king was eating breakfast. His nose led him to the bottle of rareberry juice. He lick it and knew this was it. He magic box it and ask to see the king.

Dr.Wade look it over and sniff it. "It dose smell odd but I'm not sure this is it. I will look into it." He magic bag it. Beluar came in a few moments later as Dr.Wade tried to calm the king down. "Oh my! This dose look bad! Just as I felt. Where's Furcas? How are you doing Orion? How is the king doing?" Dr.Wade walk over to him. "We think he was poison, maybe by this?" He showed him the cup. Beluar look at it with wonder and concern. "Oh he was poison all right! I found it too." Phobos said as he enter the room. They all look at him putting down the box. He pulled out a small bottle and made the king drink it while reaching under the covers to give him a handjob it look like. The king calm down and look happy, even moaning lightly while Phobos kept doing this. Having him drink and touching the king. Everybody just stared. Beluar ask Ory "Is he doing what I think he's doing!? Right in front of us?" He had a cute blush and secretly found this hot, wishing he was the king or Ory in the king place and him in Phobos place.

"Uh, what are you doing? How you get him to calm down?" Wade ask looking and blushing a bit. Phobos ignored him looking only at the king. "Hm, it's been awhile sire. You really should have sex more often. Often as you can really. This poison may not have acted so quickly if you were." The king snap out of it and push his hand out blushing heavily and Phobos step back. "What are you doing!? Why are you all in here!? Son!?" He look right at him then seem to have fainted. Phobos sigh wiping his hand. "Alright why don't you guys get out and go to the waiting room? While me and the doctors examine him. He should be out for around 20 minutes. So lets get to it!" He pulled the blanket off and Beluar cover Ory eyes leading him out but he did look at the king's erect member wandering if Ory look anything like that. When they we're out and a few feet away he uncover his eyes. He shudder at the thought of the king dying.

Edited by YaoiFun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

Castiel groan in pleasure when he felt him squeezing his dick oh so good and the scratches on the back only made him even more addicted to the sex. It felt so much more better than he ever thought it would be that he just didn't want to end.

"Turn around and stand on your fours" he demanded waiting for the other to do as he was told, thrusting back inside him this time deeper and harder. He did as he was requested and grabbed his horns pulling him up as he was moving his hips back and forth faster and faster groaning and moaning with each move.

"Fuck this is so good" he groan as placed a hand on his shoulder holding him steady fucking him hard while still holding the horn in his other hand. "I'm cumming....ngh....fuck..." he groan loudly sinking his fingers in his waist as he buried himself before cumming inside him before collapsing to the side breathless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing his voice Oryon turned and smiled gently stepping aside from the bed. "B. ... we found out father has been poisoned" he said quickly holding the cup then looked behind him seeing the Phobos entering and talking like he already knew about this all along. He found it suspicious but he didn't comment anything.

His gaze fallowed the guy till near his father being shocked when the guy started giving him a handjob and his father making those sounds which made him blush instantly, turning his gaze away catching his armwrist taking deep breaths , not wanting to see his father in that posture. It was too intimate for him and above all it was his father.

He couldn't respond to Beluar's remarks. All he could do was not watch. Hearing his father hum and moan like that only to hear him panic and fainting made him turn and want to rush near him but Phobos voice made him stop before his eyes where covered by Beluar and he was pulled out.

What was going one and why were they acting so strange? There was something they weren't telling him and he hated it. Being outside the room and a few steps away/ "This is all to much ... how could this happen in the castle?" he said looking at Beluar and sigh when the other tried to change the subject.

"lets go in the garden... i really need some fresh air" he said turning and heading outside.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YaoiFun

Beluar sigh and nodded. "Okay,sorry if I step out of line by covering your eyes and taking you out. But I thought you shouldn't see him. Even though you two may have bath together and such. I don't know." He gulp and try not to blush deciding not to tell Ory he look at the naked king. He didn't need to know and there was enough going on. They got to the garden and it was lovely. Beluar went to the bush that always draws him and started to piss. Not caring if Ory look or not. "Ah, nothing like an outside piss. You can join me if you want. Oh, when I look at and sniff the cup I sence magic. So whoever poison him I think is something magical. Well unless a human hired a magical person to do it for them..Ahhh ahhhh.." He practicaly moan as the pissing was good but came to a stop. He put his dick away and magicly wash his hands.

He turn back to him looking thoughtful. "Do you know of anything he's done lately to call cause for this?" He rub his chin in relisation. "Wait!? Didn't he exspand a part of the kingdom for the poor and had that hospital built for them too? Not that we really have any poor but still! Was'nt there some troubles with the cutting down of the trees or something? Maybe that has something to do with this!?" He went over to Ory and sigh heavily. "I'm sorry this is happening. I wish I knew more, everything really. But all I predict was it was going to happen in the castle and most likely to you or your father witch it happen to be." Sighs again then smiles at him. "Still Phobos is the best potion guy I've ever met. I'm sure he'll figure it out and probably how to cure it too. Say didn't him and your dad use to be a thing or something? Anyway.." He sat next to Ory and place his head on his shoulder. "You wanna hear about my dream and the two you were marrying?" He snuggle him, trying to cheer him up and thinking about what he read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furcas was glad Castie seem okay. He gulp and did what he ask. Castie pull out forbthe moment as Furcas took his legs off and move to turn around and be on all fours. Being a demon the animal like sex was more his thing. He took a quick drink of something and wiggle his ass as it open up again. "Okay,I'm ready. Give it to me!" He said with lust and pure need in his voice.

Then Castie went harder and deeper! Grabbing his horns witch made him gasp loudly and moan like a beast. Infact Furcas seem to have change after the horn grab and harder fucking. He was'nt the shy virgin and was now more like a beast in need or animal in heat. His moans and groans that of a demon and his asshole felt even better than before. It was at Castie will and seem to be only for him. Drawing, Sucking him in and tightening around him with each thrust. Furcas went so well with his flow as his body move with. He groan loudly as he felt the squeeze and then Castie cum in him. As he cum Furcas climax too. His ass tighten on Castie dick and seem to milk him as Furcas thrust too as he cum all over his bed.

Then Castie collapse out of him. Furcas eyes were close as he came. He turn sharply to look at him and some of the cum squirted out of his ass. He quickly went down on Castie. Licking and sucking his dick. Eating his cum greedily. He look so cute and sexy down there and he was stroking himself too as he was hard again and was still cuming.

Edited by YaoiFun

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mik3la
"Okay,sorry if I step out of line by covering your eyes and taking you out. But I thought you shouldn't see him. Even though you two may have bath together and such. I don't know."

"You don't have to worry. You've done what you had considered ethic from your part" he said walking the dark halls of the castle reaching the gardens in no time.

"Ah, nothing like an outside piss. You can join me if you want.

"N-No thanks. I'm fine" he said turning his gaze in the opposite direction not wanting to stare at his body. He would do that from the intimacy of his chambers every now and then when he would spot him outside. But that was his secret. The secret of him liking the guy, but he was too straightforward for him to handle.

Oh, when I look at and sniff the cup I sense magic. So whoever poison him I think is something magical. Well unless a human hired a magical person to do it for them..

"That can be a possibility but every servant in the castle is double check when they come in and out of the castle making sure that stuff like this don't happen. Yet, it did he said sitting on the bench near the garden of roses, feeling powerless.

"Do you know of anything he's done lately to call cause for this?" He rub his chin in realization. "Wait!? Didn't he expand a part of the kingdom for the poor and had that hospital built for them too? Not that we really have any poor but still! Wasn't there some troubles with the cutting down of the trees or something? Maybe that has something to do with this!?"

Oryon listen carefully at what he had to say and tried to analyze everything but that couldn't be the cause. Everyone was happy with that thing. No one ever showed something like that. From what he knew his father was a loved person but ... maybe there was a part of his father's past that he didn't know. He sigh keeping his eyes on the roses when he felt the other near him which made his hear skip a beat at the closeness.

"I'm sorry this is happening. I wish I knew more, everything really. But all I predict was it was going to happen in the castle and most likely to you or your father witch it happen to be."

"Yes you did", he said turning to look at him. "But we didn't expect it to happen right at this moment. Doesn't this things happen in time?" he frowned. "I know Phobos is the best in the potion domain but I'm still having an uneasy feeling" he sighed rubbing his forehead. "They did had a thing but that was long ago. Before I was born I guess" he shrugged holding his breath as he placed his head over his shoulder. His heart started racing, beating his chest hard. He hopped the other wouldn't hear it.

"I still don't believe in dreams but I'll humor you. At least it will get my head away from what's happening" he said taking a deep breath. "Let's hear it" he said looking at him with the corner of his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still catching his breath Castiel looked surprised at Furcas when he started licking his dick and rubbing his own. He wanted more. He started to think that he could do another round but, being a human that was exhausting and they still needed to do the rounds around the castle and get things done.

"Furcas ... You're still... craving?" he asked not knowing how to say it out loud. The sex was incredible, that he had to admit but after such a long break to fuck so hard was kind of tiring for him but he didn't want to disappoint the other.

Edited by mik3la

Guest YaoiFun

Furcas look up at Castiel, still licking his dick. "Oh hey! I just wanted to get your taste in my mouth, memory so I can remember it with my first time for ever. Um,kind of,I do want more sex but I'm not sure why my dick is still like this. I usually cum 4 or 5 times depending on certain things. Like this morning I woke up really hard and needed to take of it. I*blush*masterbate a couple times a week. When ever I get a chance really and yes I think of you sometimes. This was waaay better! I mean I really enjoyed it, did you?

Anyway we should probably shower and clean up. Want to shower together?" He did a big slurp,suck getting whatever cum was left and he jerk off quickly himself cumming in a bowl by the bed that seem to be for that. "Since you cum in my ass you should clean it out. Hm, maybe also in the shower I can try fucking you." He lick his lips of any remaining cum smiling at Castiel and his cock perk up.

A knock came from a gaurd that had fuck Castiel hard. To hard really. Furcas stop being sexy and even stop being hard looking at his door. "Don't come in! What is it!?" "The familiar voice of Travis spoke "Sir! There's been a bad incident! The king has been poison. Gaurds are questioning everybody. Apertly the king got a gift that nobody knows how or when it was delivered. The prince is holding up fine. Also Castiel seems to be missing. Anyway the sooner you can help with this the better! If you know anything report to, um Phobos I guess. He's here helping. That is all! Off I go." Before he left he tpeek and saw naked Furcas but not Castiel. Hm,nice Travis thought wandering if he was with somebody. He stood to find out and kept looking. Furcas definitely was'nt hard now and look worry. He gave a thank you to Travis and turn to Castiel. "Oh my,wow. This happen while we we're fucking? I feel bad now. Come on, lets clean up and go help." They headed to the shower. Travis saw them and cover his mouth going "Ooooo! It's Castiel! They we're doing it!" After he got his good look at their hot bods he rushed off to tell everybody! Also he was hard.

(yeah, no offense but I want to get past this sex seen and get them out there. But if you really want they can shower fuck but we will have plenty of time for sex with them later)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course Beluar could hear Oryon heart racing. With those big ears it was hard not to! He move his head down a tiny bit to hear it and to feel Oryon warmness. He laugh lightly. "Yes,the power of dreams some say. Only 2 of my dreams have come true. You can put your arm around me. One of them being I would meet a handsome prince and come to live with him. You were shorter in my dream but it was still you. My dreams ar'nt really part of my power but still. Anyway it was very beautiful and took place at the castle. You look radiant and very happy, Happiest I ever seen you really and your father was there healthly and happy looking proud of you. You walk down the down the isle and came up to the two you we're going to marry. Their backs were turn and you put a hand on their shoulders and.." He gulp and left his head looking right in Oryon eyes, really close now.

He spoke very softly,breathy and sweatly. "They slowly turn around to reveal their faeces." Now he soke louder and more upbeat. "It was me and Furcas!" He smile brightly at Oryon. "You were marrying the both of us! We look so happy." He took Oryon hand and place it on his chest where his heart was as he move closer, practicaly on his lap. "You did this as you said your words, vows I guess. You said something like you loved me from when you first saw me and never stop. That you wanted me and Furcas to be yours and have a wonderful life together forever. It was very sweet and you rub my chest gently. I said something about you winning my heart witch was'nt easy. I don't really remember what else was said. Then we got to the kiss." He breath out and you smelt his lovely breath and he let go of your hand. "You we're bold and knew your stuff. You knew to kiss both my ears like elves do or maybe I told you before hand. But the bold part, you grab my crotch as you did this."

He move back and laugh. His laugh was very cute and he kept laughing like it was personal joke. "Sorry, it's just you would never be that bold."He put his hand of his forhead and pointed in that way. "It strikes me as really funny. It was rather hot though but I know you never do that." He lean back putting his arms on the back of the bench and getting out a cigarette using magic to light and make it float to smoke it. It was an elfin brand so no humans could use it. It didn't stink either. This one smelt like flowers with a hint of sex, like having sex outside in flowers. Also was he hard? "Anyway you did kiss me on the mouth while rubbing my crotch as we kissed. Furcas and everybody cheered but I think it was for the just married kiss and not that. Although I think Furcas was cheering for that. I think your dad gave you a thumbs up. Either way I didn't stop it even though you were getting me hard and such. Yeah, that's about it. Pretty crazy huh? So what do you think Ory? Good? Bad? Ever gonna happen? Well I thought it was spectacular! Ya know I think there's a spell to recover it and show the dream. Maybe we can do that later if you want. Depending how things go." He smoke more as he watch Ory to see what he say and do as time passed.

(Hey page 2!)

Guest mik3la

Castiel listen carefully while trying not to get hard again as he was sucking him off, which it was hard task, given the fact that he was quite good at it.

Being fucked by him sure sounded interesting and by the way things had been between them two a few moments ago, he found him really appetizing. It wasn't his first time being fucked by a demon but, so he was going to be alright. But he really wanted to know how he feels.

Just before he was about to respond to him someone knocked on the door and saw Furcas mood change immediately.

The voice sounded too familiar that he couldn't help himself but close his eyes and sigh, knowing that if the guy saw him, the whole castle was going to find out. He hated gossip but he couldn't control them, just ignore them.

Hearing the news about the king being poisoned and that everyone thought he was missing made him frown and worry a little. That only meant that there was a big possibility that they were suspecting him. Since he was the only one missing. But how long was he missing? It only passed an hours or so, right? He couldn't tell.

As the two finished their talking he slide on the edge of the bed taking a deep breath as Furcas held the hand for him to head in the shower. Nodding he fallowed him, helping him get cleaned and then getting dressed in order to gather along with the others to see how the king was feeling.

---------------------------------

Feeling him so close to him his heart started racing again. This was torture for him. Being a prince he had to keep himself and show an example of elegance and not being caught in promiscuous situations. Like his father that morning when Phobos started jerking him off. He wished to wipe that image out of his head. Even if Beluar covered his eyes it had been to late for that.

As Beluar continued with telling him about his dreams he frowned.

"You dreamed about me?" he was surprised to hear that. "Shorter?" he thought a little and then nodded. "Yeah ... i guess thats kind of accurate. I was lot younger when you came to the court" he shrugged keeping his hands near his body, not daring to move.

"Me? Marrying two guys? I'm lucky if i marry one" he said laughing mocking himself but then stopped when Beluar stopped talking and looked him in the eye. He could swear that his hear stopped in that moment, making him forget to breath. Gulping slowly he couldn't take his eyes away from him.

"Wait ... what? Me marrying you and Furcas? That's crazy" he was even more surprised. He never thought about it before. He liked Furcas but not in the sexual way or something.

He blinked a few times when his hand was placed over his chest, blushing. He wanted to comment but what the other was telling him was just too much for him to say anything. He loved the man and hopped one day he would marry him but marry him AND Furcas, that was crazy.

As soon as his hand was freed he caught it in his other hand holding it in his lap, lowering his gaze feeling two embarrassed by what Beluar said further.

Hearing him laugh made him a little angry but not at Beluar. No. He was angry with himself.

"Yeah .. you're right ... I ... would never be that bold" he said rubbing his neck looking in the distance. He never did such bold things. Not to mention in public. But sometimes he wanted to be bold and do all crazy things like everyone outside the court and not care about anyone.

He remained silenced as he continued talking.

"I don't know ... I mean ... As you said, i would never be that bold in doing such things in public so ... that cannot be actually me" he started laughing nervously. He wanted to ask more but he decided to leave it for another time.

"Do you ... see yourself married with me? I mean ... you don't even like me like that so ... i don't think that dream will ever come true so..." he started babbling feeling his face hot and red.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YaoiFun

Beluar puff out and made a huh face. "Huh? Oh you don't understand you were shorter in my dream and when I met you you were taller and better looking. I was basically 12, 12 in human years lets say when I had that dream. Also I haven't met a human at that point and only seen a few that came to my village for trade or whatever. Children we'rnt allowed to meet with them." He smoke some more noticing Oryon didn't ask about the other dream that came true. He wander if he would.

He listen to Oryon watching him babble and turn red. He saw the blushing from before too. He put out the cigarette and pop a mint in his mouth all while looking at himself. His breath was'nt ever really bad after a smoke but he was rather self-conscious and always made sure he look and smell good. He bath every day and kept his teeth clean. He suck and chew cutely on the mint. He look at Oryon. "Ya know your face is turning red." He gave a light chuckle. "Hm,do I see myself with you?" He hop off the bench and got in front of Oryon. He sigh heavily and grab the prince chin making him look up and into his eyes again.

"What makes you think I don't like you like that?" He look annoyed. "Why do you humans always assume you think you know somebody and how they feel? It's rather foolish and quite annoying." He let go and cross his arms looking more annoyed. "I get so tired and weary of you humans thinking I'll sleep with you just because you say some choice lines and buy me a drink. Like your kind never thinks I'm just there to drink and maybe play the games or people watch or just to get out!"

He sighs again and look sorry now and not annoyed. "Sorry, went on a rant there. Guess I needed to vent a little. Your not that to me. Your a good one and I do like it here, infact I've fallen inlove with this kingdom and..." He gave Ory a look like he wanted a kiss or more. He lean in close grabbing Ory shoulders. He spoke softly and sweetly "My prince you have become my very good friend and I look forward to seeing and spending time with you everyday. You have my loyalty and.. He lean in close as if he was going to kiss him, holding his breath even. He didn't close his eyes and kept looking right into Ory's. As if waiting for him to make the move. "I can hear your heart racing. It's very loud." He pulled away and look to the sky. "What are we doing? It's a time of crisis and not the time to talk about feelings."

He turn and look at him with a series face then a smile and sm bow. "My dear prince as I said you have my friendship and loyalty and even some of my love but you do not have my heart yet I can see myself marrying you if you earn it. I will be with you every step of the way and help in any way I can. The king is my good friend too." He stood back up. "Other than that it is a lovely day. I'm in a mood to answer questions if you have any, even sex questions though I still rather not." He sat down and lit another cigarette thinking about everything he said and what's going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Furcas wrap his arms around Castiel in the shower. He press his dick against his ass smiling. "That was great! Better than a toy. I hope we can do it again, I really want too." He kiss the back of his neck and let go to get clean trying to worry about the king and not think about sex. He got done and got dress in his crisis uniform. "I'll go first and see if the coast is clear. Then we should be able to leave. BTW I would have fuck you in the shower if it was'nt for this. Well maybe not, my dick is a little worn and I think I'm just about out of cum. Ah, no matter! The king!" He look and sniff nobody around but he heard talking. He went back and open the window telling Castiel to go out that way though he was starting to not care if anybody knew now. He left and went to find out what was going on.

He sniff around and found his to Oryon and Beluar. He rush to them looking very concern. "Guys! What's going!? The king been poison!? What!?" He came up to them and Beluar shush him. "Not so loud guy! We don't want the kingdom knowning just yet!" They filled Furcas in on everything including Phobos being here and investigating. Furcas listen intestinely and wonder what they we're gonna do.

Edited by YaoiFun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la
"Ya know your face is turning red."

Oryon felt even more flustered as he was discovered. He didn't want to be, but his damn reactions were hard to control when around the other. He had a way to make him feel like that with simple forward words or teases and he hated he was so damn weak in that matter.

"What makes you think I don't like you like that?" He look annoyed. "Why do you humans always assume you think you know somebody and how they feel? It's rather foolish and quite annoying." He let go and cross his arms looking more annoyed. "I get so tired and weary of you humans thinking I'll sleep with you just because you say some choice lines and buy me a drink. Like your kind never thinks I'm just there to drink and maybe play the games or people watch or just to get out!"

"I don't know ... maybe because i'm a human and my life is shorter than you and i know is unfair in that matter ... like fuck ... Why do you get so angry? I never said that nor did i thought that about you" he said between the others lines, getting annoyed too, sighing heavy.

"Sorry, went on a rant there. Guess I needed to vent a little. Your not that to me. Your a good one and I do like it here, infact I've fallen inlove with this kingdom and..."

a little late for that sorry but ... guess i cannot stay mad at you...you stupid ass, he thought as he listen to the other taking a few deep breaths until he was grabbed by the shoulders and turned to face him which made him hold his breath.

"My prince you have become my very good friend and I look forward to seeing and spending time with you everyday. You have my loyalty and..

As he leaned closer, Oryon's heart felt like it stopped in that moment, leaving him without breath but he didn't cared. Beluar was so close that he could smell the scent of mint from his mouth and he really thought the other was just about to kiss him, and like a stupid he is he closed his eyes waiting with his lips parted. But the kiss never happened which made his heart beat even faster now, knowing that he made a fool of himself, as he snapped his eyes opened and looked in his eyes.

"I can hear your heart racing. It's very loud."

He blushed even hard and pulled himself back leaning on the bench as the other pulled himself as well, feeling looking to the side feeling like a stupid that he thought Beluar would kiss him. Stupid ... stupid ... i'm a fucking stupid...

"What are we doing? It's a time of crisis and not the time to talk about feelings."

"yeah ... You're right ... " he said sitting up taking a deep breath trying to cool his mind from that moment just now, walking back and forth a few steps. "What was i thinking..." he mumbled for himself remembering what the situation was and that that wasn't a moment of fooling around.

"My dear prince as I said you have my friendship and loyalty and even some of my love but you do not have my heart yet I can see myself marrying you if you earn it. I will be with you every step of the way and help in any way I can. The king is my good friend too." He stood back up. "Other than that it is a lovely day. I'm in a mood to answer questions if you have any, even sex questions though I still rather not."

"No ... You were right Beluar ... This is a moment of crisis and us ... or better said me acting like a teenager is far the appropriate behavior of a prince" he said straightening his back taking the sharp posture he normally had. "i will not ask any questions so you can be at ease" he said looking at him, keeping his emotions away as he should.

---------------------------------------------

Ever since he left Furkas room he couldn't take his mind away from him and how it felt really fucking him. Damn that was hot. The whole thing. And the way the other acted only made everything more...erotic. He couldn't forget what the other said to him in the shower, that he would have fucked him if it wasn't the situation with the king, which was kind of shitty, but he couldn't take his mind of that idea. How would it feel to have Furcas fuck him. Damn! That idea sounded good.

Taking deep breaths he went in the below chambers where the rest of the guards where, taking his place and being very silence taking out a notebook starting writing what had happened with the king. He was kind of taking notes on the king and princes actions, giving the notes then to the recorders to write them down in their archives. This incident was a big deal so it had to be noted, so he ignored everyone else in the room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just before he could speak again Oryon heard Furcas voice coming from close. As he turned his head he saw him asking about what happened. As they tried to fill him out too on the matter he thought about his father and wondered if Phobos was done with ... whatever he was doing.

"Do you think he is done with .... the king?" he asked Beluar wanting to know if his father was going to be okay or it was more serious then it looked like.

Edited by mik3la

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YaoiFun

When Furcas dry off and got dress he secretly curse the king and everything. He wanted to keep fucking. He got it now, why people strived for it. He soon stop and got focus on the crisis though sex was'nt far from his mind.

Beluar gave a puzzle look. "Really? No questions? Not even if I like you that way or how big my dick is?" He joke and laugh, trying to lighted the mood. "Hey you look cute with your lips parted like that. You wanted a kiss? What would you do if I kissed you?"

Then Furcas came in and they told him what was going. As they speak Furcas keep looking at their flapping mouths and thinking about what they can do with them. Because he's a demon and kept thinking about sex and just had it for the first time a sent was coming off of him. Beluar got a whiff of it but Oryon being human probably couldn't smell it. Beluar wander about it but didn't say anything.

"Oh wow, that's so awful! You must be a wreck. Come here." He put his arms around Oryon to hug and comfort him but it became more than that. He rub his hands&body on him and even grinded on Ory and had a chub he could feel. Beluar look shock at this comfort hug. The sent got stronger and he lick Oryon neck looking at Beluar like he wanted him to join. Beluar use his magic to pull Furcas off of the prince and made cold water poor over Furcas head.

"What is wrong with you!? This is so not the time and you shouldn't be doing that anyway! Like what the fuck dude!?" Beluar yelled and kept looking angry and had his hands raise in case he needed to do more magic. Furcas shook himself and snap out of it. His ears went down and he look very sorry and somewhat embarrassed. "Oh my! I am so sorry!" He got down on his hands and knees in front of Oryon. "Please forgive me! I didn't mean too...it's just..well..I..."

He blushed heavily trying to confess so Beluar said it as he figure it out. He did see the way he was looking at them and that smell. "You just had sex and wanted to do it more but was cut off because of what's going on with the king. You were still horny when coming here seeing our pretty faces set you off or something. Also guessing you've always wanted sex with Oryon. So your hormones or whatever took over and you started to try it with him and you wanted me to join because you probably want to pound my fine ass too. Is that about it?"[/gold] He said it all with an angry annoyed tone while glaring at him but looking to Oryon sometimes. Furcas sat up. He look a bit shock about him knowing the truth so well. "Um,well mostly. Not the always wanting him(a lie) and well, you are pretty Beluar. Seems like half the kingdom wants you. I mean I did just have sex and wanted more..hey! how did you know!?" He look to Beluar. Beluar held his nose. "I could smell it off of you. After a demons first time you give off a sent for a few hours. Congratulations by the way." Change from info kind to harsh demanding. "Anyway not to mention the way your acting! Get your mind out out of your pants! The king could be dieing and your thinking about sex! Get it together!"

He gave him a little hit. Furcas whimper and look more sorry and ashamed. "Your right..I'm so sorry! It won't happen again!" He bowed back down grabbing Oryon feet begging for forgiveness again but also looking at Oryon cock as he was level with it, actually wishing he shove it in his mouth. Beluar pulled out another cigarette but then Dr.Wade Jackson came and he put it away. He overheard a bit and knew Furcas was begging for forgiveness. "Hey guys come with me and I'll show you my findings. Phobos still with the king but he's been helping with me too. So come with me now." Furcas snicker at what he said and thought about cumming with that cute doctor.

Furcas got up and they all follow him to a conference room with a big table. There was some potion stuff doing things on it. "Have a seat." Wade said and they sat down. Both on either side of Oryon. "Okay so it pixies. It's a pixie curse or poison. It's a strong and strange one as it seems to have pixie cum in it. Phobos said pixie cum dose have magic potenty in it. We're trying to determine if there's any other magic involved but it seems to be all pixies, tree pixies to be precise. Phobos has some ideas on what the curse is or what it dose but he's still unsure. This stuff is supose to find out. Like if it foams or turns pink that means something. I'm gonna add the last thing so lets see what happens."

He poor a potion into a large jar that already had something in it. It made sounds and turn green then it foam and the foam took the shape of a tree. "Oh wow! No idea what this means. I better go get him. Uh, stay put I guess." Wade went off. Beluar and Furcas look to Oryon. "Well, this looks..bad? weird?" said Furcas looking at the green tree thing. "Your not helping. Least we seem to be getting somewhere. I never really did like nor trusted pixies. But why curse your father? We never had trouble with them before have we?" said Beluar thinking and putting a hand on Ory to comfort him.

Edited by YaoiFun