Sweats and Treats Cafe♡ human pokemon male world

Guest YaoiFun

Guest YaoiFun

dc468311f69381a5f55f20ced0427ea9.jpg

tumblr_oo69dwq2cA1vk662jo1_1280.png

What's Rebel cock is like only with blue pubes

Rebel Jissom 24

Owns: Price, Skittles, eevee

Rebel comes from a baking family that did have a small miltank farm/barn. He learn all about milking and building milking machines from his father and older brother. Watching them get milked made his peepee feel weird in a good way and he watch for hours wandering if milk come out of his peepee. When he was 10 he brought a young miltank name Cally to school for an invention fair to show off his milk machine he made. The grown-ups acted weird. Some grabbing their crotches as they watch and blushing and licking their lips. Older kids did too and even same age and such. Cally was milk dry that day. He didn't win first place but did win best pokemon base machine.He still has that trophy. He use that machine on himself and loved being milkt. He did it whenever he could and gave the other pokemon his milk.

When he got older he understand what was going on and why guys acted that way. He started fucking the miltanks and any pokemon they had. His brother did as well but Rebel more so. It got out of hand and his family got mad at him and almost kick him out. They sent him to a far away culinary school in Alola for his last chance. He meet up with Momo here and got his pokemon and stayed in Alola opening up the sweet and treats cafe with his now BF Momo and they are in an open relationship and share fetishes. He is a sadist machine wise mostly. Just getting off to the machine he built doing all kinds of things to there dicks and butts. He dose'nt need to watch it. Just knowing the fact it's going on is enough for him most of the day. Momo and him just click and share fetishse. But Rebel needed more than 1 guy. He is a bit insatiable and needs more so him and Momo came to an agreement because Momo needed more too, both especially with miltanks. As long as they at least kiss each other goodnight before going to bed it was fine. Whatever human guy they had over couldn't stay over.

78c7c5b7b9a8d0e76acebb5b61e9f6f4--childhood-friends-manga-boy.jpg

1754781---Free-Sosuke_Yamazaki-Suyo.jpg

What's Momos cock is like, maybe not so vainy and pink pubes

Momo Cumming 22

Owns:Lace,DQ,Berry

Momo grew up in a big city with not many pokemon around. His family was fairly rich. They had a Mr.Mime name MJ a Gardevoir name Geeves and a Persian name Butler. They were servents and his parents pokemon so he didn't pay them much mind and just order them around. His parents never gave him any limits and pretty much let him do whatever he wanted. Long as he stay out of that certain room. He had no restrictsions on his computer. He use it mostly for games and school stuff. Till one day he had to do a report on farming pokemon and milking. He was late 8. What he saw he couldn't believe it! That's how we get milk and cream? It thrilled, fascinating and turn him on. He soon become obsess with this and jerk off to it soon enough. He always took the school trip to farms or milking facilitys and such.

He become interested in baking and such when he got older. Mostly because he knew where it came from but ended uo really liking baking. He beg his parents for a Miltank but they said no. Still he kept up with it. Sometimes using his own milk, Especially for his BFs. He soon became bored with city life and city boys. After sex with them a few times and after he share his fetish they couldn't take it and it would end. Because of his love and nack for baking he wanted to keep to that. The only thing that didn't bore him. He learn of Alola an open land that had a top notch culinary school. Also what really interested him they claim to have different miltanks. That they have more milk,bigger dicks, easier to arouse&milk and are tighter. He REALLY wanted one of them. He move there and soon met up with Rebel and they click. Sharing fetishes and love of pokemon milking and baking. They agree to have an open relationship and they stayed together opening a cafe with him.

77c83639bd5c830ce6376d5598dcaf4a.jpg

Price slurpuff

He looks sweet and he is to a point but he's really quite the sadist and horny mon underneith. He has a very large and long dick infact it's so big he can't keep it in his pants. Hence his long apron to cover it. It's about knee length. He allways has a vibrator in him or on his dick. He likes pink one's best. He'll gladly show it off for anybody any age who wants a look or even to touch. He loves it be admire, a definite kink. So he can always be ready to cream or fuck a mon if they need it. He so gets off on the milking, even his own. His milk is exstemly delicious and highly sot after. Those in the know can oder off menu and get it right from the source(suck his dick) If the others quality drops or there to slow he will punish, torture or fuck the mon till it's better. He rarely subs&usely just for his master. He usually fucks a mon at the end of the work day if he's not to tired or spent.

28b.jpg

Lace Sylveon

He is not as sadistic as the others. He's more a take charge or being in charge type. He's very intelligent and works behind the seens keeping the machines running and pokemon happy. He has mouth,tongue,hands and ribbons. He uses these on the mon as needed and his master and any customer. His cock may not be as big as Price but it's still grand! He prefer clothes so just takes his cock out when need be keeping pants on. He maybe getting feelings for the new eevee. He is the greeter mon and works the floor and customers. He may flash his cock to hot guys who look like their there for more than just a sweet. He'll even let them milk him to top off whatever food. He mainly subs for his master. He fuck DQ when he first saw him and got feelings for him. But over time and because of Momo they are dwindling and he likes the new eevee now.

Back storys and how they got their pokemon: Momo was so sick of the city and city boys and his parents and their secret room. Even when he turn 18 he still didn't find out about it. On his trip to alola he relies it must have been a sex room. iIt was always lock but he would hear it open at night and even caught an over night guest going in and out if sometimes. Over night guest and their pokemon damn, how was he so navie for so long? All the more reason to go out on his own and live somewhere else. Alola sounded great and he wanted to their miltanks!

Rebel needed to get away from his family and Alola was about as far as he could get. They had a booming baking industry and hot guys and hot mons everywhere! Even though he miss his miltanks back home this place was great. He and Momo live in the dorms at the school and had a different guy every night. Momo love how open this land was. Guys just flat out having sex with pokemon and not afraid or ashamed to admit it. The mons at placese and restaurants offering. Momo got his first public BJ from a Lucario under the table and he didn't care who knew! The school had lots of miltanks and even a wanky room for those like him who like to watch and get off on the milking. He met some of the guys he later have sex with here. It was true about Alola miltanks. They were bigger and had more milk.

One dayMomo saw Rebel coming in the milking room with his own machine to use. He seen him a few times but never thought more of him than just another fuck. Watching him and the way he milk the mon something happen, sparks and cum flew! The mon seem to really like it and made the cutest O face. Momo couldn't just wank. He came out with his huge hard cock out and fuck Rebel. They fuck all around in there. Each other, miltanks, students,teachers it became an orgy! DQ and Price was in that orgy but Rebel and Momo didn't see nor do them. Same with Lace and he did fuck DQ at one point.

After the orgy they relies there was something between them. Chemistry,love,lusf whatever they stood together and moved into the same dorm. But after a while Rebel missed fucking miltanks and mons and Momo wanted some of his hot teachers. Quite a bit of them like being dom by younger men. Yet they felt like soul mates. Then Rebel said whoever said soul mates had to only fuck each other? It's not a saying nor writing anywhere far as I know. So they agreed to be in an open relationship as long as they at least kiss each other good night and later when they started a life together to not let the human guys stay over but mons are okay. Hell Momo parents sure were in an open relationship and it works for them! Rebel parents definitely fuck the mons but pokemon didn't really count did they? They we're happy with this and continue school life.

Near the end of school they we're finally going to get the chance to get their own pokemon! Momo so was getting a miltank! Rebel was'nt sure but it had to be special! They we're all brought to the school very own pokemon grounds! It was a large field of different types with grass,meadow,cave,rocky and even a waterfall!They we're told they had to get at least one but could get more. They we're also told no battling. You had to convince the pokemon to join you by anyway you want. They breeded and raised to be a dairy/baking pokemon partner. They we're given 10 claim stickers to use on the ones they wanted and could get. Rebel and Momo went their separate ways to get their mond. They we're also warn that the pokemon could be naked and having sex as having so many in one spot it's bound to happen. Also their was 4 new miltanks and one had a curved dick name DQ. He may not fit your average milking machine. Momo and Rebel smiled at each other exchanging glances and knew witch miltank they wanted! They set off!

It was Lace 5th year of doing this as he just didn't like anybody who tried to get him. Just wanting to seem to fuck him and nothing else. Still he wanted out. He got rather horny again listing and seeing all the naked pokemon and their sex. He came to the meadow where he saw a new miltank. He was naked as he wanted to pick and go so he thought being naked would help, plus he didn't mind being naked. Lace saw his ass and that curved dick dangling. Mm,nice he thought. That ass just seem to be begging for it. He approached DQ and sent his ribbons out. They grab his delightful large curved dick and started working it. "Hello there. I'm Lace. Your very cute and have a nice ass. I wanna fuck it." He work him over, licking,biting, ribbons rubbing and milking and soon he was fucking DQ doggy style. Momo heard DG. He knew the sounds of a miltank getting off perhaps better than anyone! He made his way over to the meadow and his dick nearly burst out of his pants! He never got so hard so fast! 2 of they best pokemon fucking right in front of him! And it was the curved dick miltank! And the best looking sylveon he's ever seen! He let his dick and went over to them. "Haa,haa you are the hottest things I've ever seen! I must have you please!?" DQ gasp and was fine with it. Glad to be wanted. Lace was'nt sure as he seem like just another sex guy. Momo came over and started fucking Lace. He gasp as Momo just went for it and grunted at his huge dick. "Hi I'm Momo by the way. I really do want to start a cafe and really want you guys to be my pokemon!" He fuck Lace hard witch made him fuck DQ harder! Lace loved it. As they we're cumming Lace pulled out and pulled Momo out. Momo was like what? As he was just cumming but Lace put Momo dick in DQ and his dick in Momo mouth. He also bent them over and got under DQ to suck his dick. They fuck and suck for a while then climax and collapse. When Momo could move he put the claim stickers on them and Lace let him. He liked Momo and kinda fell for DQ. He wanted to be with him to milk and fuck him everyday. Momo told them he had a partner who was here getting a pokemon and that they both wanted the curved dick miltank. Lace was just a beautiful happy bonus. Lace nodded but could barely moved. They feel alseep happy and naked together.

Rebel look around but didn't care for the pokemon he saw. Even the ones having sex didn't seem like they were for him. He heard their was a special pokemon at the highest point witch was the waterfall. Price was naked&hard and challenging guys. He shoot loads of his yummy cum hitting others and all around. It smelled so good! Rebel jaw drop when he saw him and his huge cum yummy cock. He knew this was the mon for him. He climb the up there, dodging the cum fired at him. Getting hard along the way. Price said when got further than anybody else: "Hey hot stuff! Why don't you take your dick out? I can tell your hard. Go ahead let me see the goods! I'm price by the way." He was swinging his cock around and seem impressed by Rebel. "You must not be a city boy to get this far." Rebel smile and took his hard throbbing cock out. It felt so good to do it too. "You are right Price. I'm not a city boy and know how to milk pokemon. But I never seen one like you before." He kept climbing and rubbing as Price and others watch.

Meanwhile a togekiss, who went by togi was hanging out an airport. He heard you could get treats from humans and all you had to do was show them your peepee. Togi felt to shy for that but wanted treats. He saw some other pokemon hanging out and getting stuff. Togi wanted to get over his shyness but before he drop trou he saw a big box label pokemon treats! He followed it and when nobody was around got in it. He ate so much he fell asleep. He was loaded on a cargo plain that went to Alola and tbe sane city and airport our guys are in. He was found and toss out by uncaring workers. Togi was alone&scared in a strange new land.

8e80529ed53265495090441ea1b444c23823be32.jpeg

Bo who work at the culinary school was picking up suplize at the airport saw togi and wanted him. He never had a togekiss and he look so young and tight. But before he could take him togi flew off. Damnit! He quickly got the stuff and made signs say free candy and treats for togekiss! He put them up all over with some mons help. It had directions to a supply house behind the school under the pokemon grounds. It was really a sex spot though. All mind of fucking went on in there!

He waited with just a shirt on and no bottoms. It was a half door so he just had the top half open. Togi follow the signs. Learning nothing from hoe he got here! He thought maybe who ever was giving out the treats could help him. He soon came up to Bo who smiled at him,while rubbing and getting precum on his fingers. "Hello togekiss! Yes you! Come here!" Togi approach a bit unsure. "Hi mister! Do I get the free treats?" He smiled lustfully at him. "Yes you do! But you just have to do a few things to earn them. Don't worry there easy. Come all the way up here for a start. I'm Bo." Togi did. "Good,good my your very cute. Now just let me touch you and eat what's on my fingers." He caress and touch him, making him eat the cum on his fingers. Togi didn't know what it was, but it was'nt a treat. The groping made his peepee feel funny. "Good, now show me your penis, your peepee the thing in your shorts. Infact loose the shorts." Togi blush and did it. He slid his shorts off and show the man his cute cock. "Mm,nice now let me touch it and eat these pokebeans."

He gave him a small basket of pokebeans and touch,rub,grope,stroke togi penis. Togi ate them and moan getting hard. "Hm,nice now come in for the last thing and your treats." He took off his shirt and open the door sitting on a stool rock hard, stroking it. Togi came in staring at it. "Now all you have to do is sit on it and I'll feed you the treats. I'll help you. It gose in your hole." Togi gulpt at the massive thing but did as he was asked. "Wait,lets a smoother fit." He lube up his fingers with his and togi precum. He stick them in togi ass and lube him up. Togi gasp and moan. Then Bo help him sit on his large cock. Damn was it a tight fit! He fuck togi while feeding him treats. He moan and commented on how tight he was. Togi didn't really care and actually like the feeling of being cuck by a big cock. But it was to much and he passed out from the cumming.

He woke up just outside. Clean up with his clothes back on. No Bo to be seen. He sigh and flew up feeling rather hungry but also in need. His ass was craving a big cock again and his dick twitch, still needing to cum.

He flew up tne pokemon grounds and smelt something good! He was hungry from the sex and went to check good smelling free food he hope. But he saw Price he couldn't belive it! Mon with that big a cock! Then he shot a load near togi and he ate it. It was so yummy! He stood around eating more watching that cock and getting hard himself. He also thought it was funny when Price hit guys with his cum knocking them back, But Rebel was different. He made it showing off his large cock witch togi wanted too! Togi went ahead and got naked before Rebel got there. He was thinking of getting Price to fuck him. But hid watching him and Rebel talk. Rebel got closer and closer saying stuff about a bisness and partner. Then he grsb him and kissed him! They kiss for a while hotly and Rebel turn Price around, bent him over and started to fuck him! It was so hot! Togi was going crazy watching these 2 big cocks go at it! He got closer and they saw him. Jerking his cock to them. Rebel didn't know a togekiss was here but he like what he was doing. Price spoke: Hey boy, get over here. Put your mouth on my cock. Get a taste. You want it." Togi didn't need to be ask twice!

He rushed over and out it in his mouth. It tasted so good! Price reach out and jerk togi while Rebel fuck him. It was all just so great! Rebel came first while Prices ass collapse on him. Price came into togi mouth and it was sweet,warm and yummy! But when togi came it was different. It felt and came out different. His cum look like a treat! Rebel and Price ate it. They both lick his dick making him cum again! It felt so good. Rebel put a claim sticker on Price. Price was with it it. He suck on togi again, nust wanting one more taste. Price rub his cock on togi ass but was to spent to fuck. Cums again and he ate, sharing a kiss with Price to taste. Rebel look to him. "Your not from the school are you? You have a name?" Togi panted ass still kinda wanting a cock. "I don't know where I am! I'm lost. I came here because of signs to get treats. They guy did what you did with Price to me. I came here because of the good smells and then this happen! Stuff coming out of my peepee feels really good! I don't really have a name. Just go by togi." He shuged. Rebel smiles at him. "I'm Rebel and want you to be my pokemon along with Price here. I'm going to put this sticker on you and you'll be mine. If about ask about you just say your mines." He put it on him. "Hm, how about Skittles? I think that's a cute name for you. My little Skittles!" He nuzzle him. Price yawn. "Yeah,whatever. Times almost up and we better get clean and dress." So they did. They met up with Momo and the others. All we're happy and had group sex that night. Skittles got that big fat Price cock all up in him! Him and Rebel even both got in him at the same time! Skittles couldn't walk till they took him to the pokecenter.

A few days later graduation! The school never look into Skittles. They set off to start a life. But they needed money! And another pokemon? The doorm let them stay a few more weeks. Lace heard about another sylveon looking to loose his virginity to an own sylveon. Maybe they could get him? They went out to find him. They did, Lace fuck him in the berry forest so they named him Berry and he became Momo other sylveon. But more importantly they got Berry's virgin cum. Virgin was worth a lot! Enough for the down payment on their new home! They brought a shop they could live in with Berry virgin cum money. They set up shop and now it's about 2 years later. The SWEATS AND TREATS CAFE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyboody had their own room. Even Rebel and Momo. Momo was sleeping with DQ like most nights. He woke up and started sucking DQ dick to get his morning milk. DQ was naked and asleep. He felt the sucking and slowly started to wake up.

Rebel was up reading the news while Price was making breakfast. Lace was still asleep and so was Skittles. Berry was up watching Price make breakfast, more specificly watching his big cock. He wanted to be his fuck of the day. Price didn't have his apron on so all could see it, he couldn't get that big thing in close and didn't want to.He had no vibrator in because they weren't really open. It was early. Price just hum and cook glancing at Berry. Swung his cock him. "Your so cute when your hungry Berry." He giggle and shot a little precum at him. "Guys cool it. It's a bit early for that." "There's never a bad time for sexy play." Said Price as he used his cock to mix. Rebel eyes widen at what he read, not Price. He did that all the time and they love dick flavored food. His dick tasted sweet after all. "Hey! Normal milk is becoming a big craze! Like huge! We could make real good money with a new normal. Miltanks don't count since everybody has those. Hm, small and cute is where it's at it says. Like wigglytuff or clefairy. Hm, I think there maybe eevees near by. Their small and cute. Know anything you two? I think we should get a new normal!" Rebel stood up shouting that. Price giggled. "Nope, I don't. Lace is really the guy who knows stuff. He gose out and fucks wild pokemon. Maybe he's been with an eevee? I do to sometimes but no eevees." He put breakfast in the oven and went over to Berry. "You gonna do anything?" He said with bedroom eyes dangling his dick about around Berry sitting down. Rebel ignored them waiting for the others. Also wanted DQ for fresh titmilk. He didn't need dickmilk witch Momo probably already got. Lace started to wake up to the smell of breakfast. He gasp in surprise at Skittles in his bed! They didn't do it did they? Skittles just probably didn't want to sleep alone. He lick his face. Asking "What are you doing here in my bed?" Lace had on cute PJs and look out his window and thought he saw something. Was that an eevee in the tree?

Edited by YaoiFun

Guest WolfDog12

4a3d215640-comm.jpg

Name: Skittles

Species: Togakiss

Cock: Regular, cute and really smooth.

Cum type: Heavy cream

Personality: Shy and adorable, All Skittles ever wants is someone to love and cuddle him. He loves any and all attention and is too shy to do anything himself. However, his desire to please is so strong that he will do anything he is told, no matter how embarrassing but his face is always bright red when doing so.

Kinks: Anything he is told but loves being cuddles when having sex. He always needs help getting the milking device on and likes when someone fills his back hole while doing so.

Bio above.

89ca4a22eb92d132b66e077860c51e96.png

Name: Strawberry. AKA Berry

Species: Sylveon

Cock: A bit bigger than average and tends to swell quite a bit when hard.

Cum type: Sweet like candy milk. Tastes much like a milkshake

Personality: Very cocky and flirtatious, loving to show off but also a huge masochist. Will sometimes tease and mess with Price, just to have him pound Berry and punish him with toys and his cock. Berry isn't afraid to speak his mind and can get into trouble for it but he likes it that way.

Kinks: He is a huge masochist so he loves bondage, toys, huge cock, humiliation, all of it. He just wants to be fucked day in and day out with the largest cock he can and if they allow it, multiple cocks. He loves urethra insertion when he isn't busy being milked. He also loves to be dressed up when at work. Fancy dresses, slutty halloween costumes, he loves it all.

Other special features: Berry has very sensitive nipples that are a bit bigger than most guys that aren't miltanks.

203666810-352-k463035.jpg

Name: DQ AKA Queenie

Species: Miltank

Cock: Large and curved with huge balls perfect for storing lots of milk

Cum type: Normal milk

Personality: DQ is quiet, hard working and lewd like crazy. He needs to be milked regularly or his balls swell too much and it hurts. He hates wearing pants and will only wear underwear as a kind of support for his massive balls.

Kinks: DQ loves to be fucked while he is being milked. He loves to give head and get his own "Milk" and does like a certain amount of pain as well. He loves getting a dick in his mouth and one in his ass at the same time while being thrust hard and milked harder.

Special features: As a miltank, DQ Has huge balls that swell 5x bigger when turned on, filling with milk. His nipples are also larger and more sensitive than any other pokemon, making it easy for those to be milked as well. He also has a penis that curves back a bit when hard so it is more difficult to milk him, either needing a special device or having to painfully squish his cock inside.

13f3104ade39ab6d.jpg

Name: Eevee AKA Eve

Species: Eevee

Cock: Normal

Cum type: Normal cum

Personality: short and cold towards others. He doesn't like the idea that sex is such an open and free thing, wishing people would stop fucking pokemon just for the fun of it. He also doesn't understand the milk craze and tends to keep to himself. He is a closet Masochist and doesn't know it.

Kinks: He says he has none but is a masochist and doesn't know it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DQ moaned a bit in his sleep, not noticing right away as his cock began to swell and harden. By the time he felt himself swelling in the balls, he blinked and began to wake, yawning and smiling a bit as he pushed his cock forward more, into Momo's mouth for more. As the Miltank got hard, his cock began to bend back a bit and he wanted more, more sucking, more licking. He loved it so much. His balls were going to get too big if he didn't finish quickly and DQ had to believe in Momo who's blow job was amazing. He pushed in hard and came, releasing quite a heavy load, avoiding the truly deadly load.

Berry was sitting in the kitchen, staring at Price's cock which was swinging around so gracefully as he moved. "Come on is right, there is always time. Besides, you know I won't preform well at work without a little... incentive." He winked at Price. "I will refuse to work if I don't get that huge cock in me soon. I will go on strike!!" Berry announced loudly, hoping to get in a bit of trouble so he can be "Punished" With some toys and some cock. He'd even take having to work in bondage. That would be fun!

"OH?! Are we getting some new milk? That would be fun! And an eevee. Hope he fights back because breaking him in is fun and I love watching Price work!! Gets me so.... Horny!!" Berry panted a bit and moaned loudly for more attention. He was being dramatic but he knew his voice always worked to turn Price on. As Price approached with those eyes, Berry smiled widely and jumped into Price's arms, ditching his pants and underwear. "Thought you'd never ask!" He admitted and began to rub his ass on Price's cock, waiting for him to get hard and carry him upstairs on that huge cock.

Skittles woke to the sudden shifting of the bed and sat up a bit with a yawn. He was in a large sweatshirt too big for him and huge sweatpants as well, tied to keep them from falling down. He was so cute with his bed head and clearly had just slept and they didn't do it. "S-Sorry Lace... I had a nightmare and I got scared..." He admitted, looking like he was going to suddenly start crying.

Some time later, DQ came down, wearing nothing at all and headed to Rebel, who no doubt also wanted his morning milk. "Good morning," he said softly. DQ smiled and stood right in front of Rebel for him to enjoy his breakfast milk.

Guest YaoiFun

Momo drunk it and loved it. He love his curve dick too. "Ahh,so good. I could never live without your milk my sweet. Mm,you made so much last night." He look at the jars they made having sex last night. He then lick DQ dick clean. "Okay I'm gonna shower because of what we did last night. Why don't you take the jars to the special fridge-freezer and give Rebel his milk." Kisses DQ and rubs his dick. "Mm,love you babe." He went to the shower. The milk made from pure sex was differen than that from milking. It was darker and well more like cum. It couldn't be sold to kids. Momo and DQ rid this about once a week because it takes alot. However Rebel and the others also did the sex milk during the week so they had a pretty good supply of it. It's worth about 5 times as much as regular milk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rebel sighed and grab Berry dick, giving it a hard squeeze and pull. "If you go on strike no more toys." Pulls harder then lets go to talk about the craze. "Me work? Gets you horny?" Price caught Berry when he jump at him and made out wiith him as he rub his ass over his huge cock witch was stirring. "Hehe,easy boy. I still need to make breakfast. Unless you think I can cum in tiii HEEY!" Rebel has taking Price cock and was licking the precum. "So tasty." This made Price have a really cute horny face from berry rubbing on him and Rebel licking him. "Haa,haa guys. STOP! Your..uhhhh!" It went up! His dick grew almost fully hard and the precum went flying! Rebel got some of it. Price could suck his own dick sitting down and when he was fully hard though he probably could now. It was super easy to get horny and hard in the morning when he hasn't had sex yet. But he hated it before he ate especially when he was making breakfast and he tend to like everybody to be there. "Damnit!" He push Berry off. "I didn't want to get this hard yet! You horny little brat!" Rebel gape at it. "I kinda always forget how big you are. Hm,bet that cum be tasty. Lets get him to cum on breakfast when it's ready." Price was'nt really mad just a bit upset. He look unhappy at this. "Come on guys, really?" Sometimes he hated his dick.

Price was trying to make his dick go down when he saw naked DQ come in all hot&naked. "Damnit DQ! You look so fuckabel! And up it gose." Price was sitting and his dick got harder. "Might as well taste myself." He started to lick his ow dick. "Yes good morning DQ. Had fun with Momo? I just want nip milk, thank you." He was trying to ignore all the sexula tension but naked DQ and he kept thinking about double teaming Berry with Price. His dick was twitching and you could see that in his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lace just look at him and caress his cheek. "Mm,your so cute this morning.Ah I see. Poor baby don't cry." He hug him then kiss him. He kept kissing him all over his face and neck. Lefting his big shirt up. His lick and suck on his nippels undoing Skittles big belt on his bottoms. Lace was more gentle and did moee forplay than tbe others seem too. He made a very cute purring like noise. His hand went in Skittles pants and gentle rub his dick. He took off the shirt and move his mouth and throat over Skittles nip and chest. Letting him the vibration from his purring. He also let his own dick out. It was huge and skittles felt it press against his leg and the precum getting on his PJ'S. "If you want me to stop I will. I'm fine with taking care of myself. But do you like this?" He laid on him, holding skittle's hands above his head and just look into his eyes smiling. His whole body vibranted and Skittle's felt it. His hard dick press on his stomach. Lace was so beautiful and sweet. He kissed him so gently, keeping their hands up and grinding on him. He broke it and said. "I want you. I want sex, not making milk. Do you want me?" His voice was so gentle and sweet. It sounded like he loved Skittle. He let go and held skittle in his strong arms. Holding him tight and kissing him. His ribbons have been rubbing Skittles all over but we're now wrap around skittle's dick, Gently squeezing it. Those ribbons had milk him so many times, but it felt different this time. Probably because there was no rush or maybe love?

Guest WolfDog12

"Haha, no kidding. You pounded me and milked me almost all night long. With you it was pretty easy to release a load like that," he explained. "You should make sure those get into the fridge before they spoil and turn to cheese. This milk is pure and delicious so it should stay as such," He smiled and kissed Momo before turning to leave. He pulled away from the hand on his crotch and he winked at Momo before leaving the room to head downstairs. He couldn't get caught up in another round because he needed to go down and give the milk to Rebel.

-------------------------------

"Ouch," Berry moaned. He got even harder. "Come on... I just want to be the sheath for Price's cock while he cooks... Can't I do that? You don't have to stop cooking while my ass is filled, Come on, please, can't I ride your magnificent horse while you cook?" Berry begged. Berry was rubbing himself off on Price but moaned and smiled when Price got hard, holding the sylveon on his cock so easily until he threw Berry off him, causing the mon to go crashing to the ground rather hard. He landed strangely on his wrist trying to catch himself and yelped. "That's not very nice..." he groaned.

"Fine I get it..." Berry frowned and cradled his wrist a little before huffing and turning to run upstairs. He ignore DQ and ran off to his room, slamming the door shut. Berry had been denied sex plenty of times and pouted but he was such a tease that his pouting was usually just away to get attention. Instead, he ran away and seemed genuinely upset about being thrown away this time. He worked his ass off every day at work and he felt like everyone else got a reward instead of him. It hurt to think about.

DQ Laughed when Price commented on his outfit or lack there of. "You want someone easy, you should have gone for Strawberry before he ran off," DQ said. "Ya, Momo and I had quite the night. Though," He yawned. "Yep, I'm just here to give some milk and hopefully I can catch a nap before I have to go down for work," he said gently. DQ offered his chest and let Rebel get as much to drink as he would please. "By the way, you two want Berry to actually make it to work today, you should probably give him a little something special before customers start lining up," He added.

---------------------------------

"W-Wait, Lacey..." he whimpered as the sylveon began to please his chest, moving his big shirt up and out of the way. Skittles couldn't help but moan softly as his nipples were sucked, finding the string around his waist that kept his pants on come loose and the togakiss blushed as he was so gently played with. "I... I don't hate this... I don't want you to suffer," he said in the cutest voice anyone had ever heard. Skittles wasn't adorable like this on purpose and he wasn't the type to just mess with the others. He was shy and genuinely sweet so when he said this, it really came from the heart. "But... please don't get my P.J's dirty," he pleaded.

Skittles rarely requested anything during sex. He was the type to quietly listen to instructions and do as he was told rather than beg for something or take initiative. He had tears in his eyes and was blushing deeply but he was happy and moaned a bit, being even cuter.

• 1 month later...
Guest YaoiFun

Price felt bad about Berry. He didn't mean to hurt or upset him. Needless to say his dick went down. "Aw damn, I'm going after him. When it dings just turn everything off, okay?" Price went after berry. Rebel nodded and well didn't care. Sometimes he did care about th pokemon feelings and other times he did not. This was a not time. In the the end the mons had to listen to them and cum no matter what plus this was all Price fault so let him deal with it. He was to focus on getting a new normal mon and talking with Momo.

He milk DQ till he had a full glass. He touch DQ dick. "So how you feel about getting another normal pokemon for here? We're gonna try but probably not one as big as you." He let go and lick his fingers. "Say who's dick you like better? Mines or Momo? Been meaning to ask." He sip the milk and started making plans for a new milk machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo sigh. He check the milk it had about another hour or more in the container. He took a much needed shower and watch some milking porn to jerk it and cum one more time moaning loudly. Fun as DQ is it's nice just to do it yourself sometimes. He dried off and just put on a robe. He get dress later now he just wanted to eat. He got the flatbed, loaded it and went on his way seeing Price at Berry's door talking through it?

~~~~

Price got there and knocked. "Hey Berry! I'm sorry okay!? I shouldn't have done that! You didn't deserve it. Even if you were to horny. I just... I don't know I was'nt ready. You were a bit to much is all. I really am sorry if I hurt you. You do so much for us so of corse you can have my cock if you want it. Please come back or let me in. Got about 10 minutes till it's ready. I'll give you extra! You can make me cum over it just for you or I can you! Whatever you want! Just please be okay!" He waited for an answer ignoring Momo walking by who just look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lace was touched by his cute voice abd words. He laughed at the request. "I don't think precum has ever ruin clothes. Even if it did, we can always buy you new PJs. Now lets take them off." His ribbons moved and took them off gentle. Lace took skittles clothes off,even underwear and treated them well. Folding them and putting them away so no cum would get on them. He took off his own clothes and was naked. He stare down the incredibly cute pokemon who eyes were full of tears. He crawl on the bed slowly looking at him and at his dick&hole.

His ribbons gently rub skittles all over. "Why do you have tears? Ar'nt you happy? We're going to make love. Whens the last time you did that? Have you ever really had sex? Has it all just been work?" He grab Skittles cock and rub it gently. Lace had soft strong hands. He rub like to jerk him off. "Tell me I'VE been wandering, do you ever pleasure yourself? You ever do this to yourself?" He ask jerking stronger. "Hm? Do you think of us? I do this to myself sometimes and yes.." He move up now face to face with him. "I do think about you." He whisper and then kissed lovingly.

The kiss was magical and he kept rubbing Skittles dick. Lace ribbons move and went inside Skittles. Playing in his hole and grasping his dick again to jerk and squeeze it. He held onto Skittles head to deeping the kiss while the rest of him pleasure Skittles body. Lace hard dick also rub on skittles body and he could feel and smell the precum, It smell good, like loving sweets. Lace tasted sweet too. It was almost like kissing candy but it was warm. The kiss turn to sucking on his sweet lips and tongue. He wanted Skittles to shudder beneth him. He jolted to indicate that. He also wanted Skittles to feel special, like he was the pokemon that matter witch for the moment he was.

Edited by YaoiFun

• 1 month later...
Guest WolfDog12

Once he was milked enough for Rebel's glass to be filled, DQ sat on the stool next to him and smiled as his cock was pat. "Now isn't that a loaded question... Well I did get to enjoy his cock all night but I might need a little refresher from you. How about you two have a competition. When we get to work, you can both fuck my ass and whichever gets me to cum first, just from my ass, then you'll know who I like better because when I get a really good dick then I just want to burst and cum a whole load," He said. "Besides, it will help me work better." DQ Smiled and stretched a bit, showing himself off before turning and looking for some food... Sadly Price had sprinted off after Berry.

"Hmm.... So you want to get another normal type? I don't mind. I hope you get a rare one because they can be pretty special. Hey, if you find an eevee that is old enough, I don't care if you have to catch them with a net and bring them back, I want to taste some of his wild milk and hey, after a good day at work he might just be weak enough to catch then. Wouldn't that be fun? Besides, you can't risk either the eevee or one of our team to get hurt or having an injury in front of the customers so maybe weakening him by tying him up and giving him all the pleasure he can handle would be even more fun," DQ laughed a bit. He doubted they would ever find a wild eevee, let alone one that wasn't a child.

------------------------------------------

"NO!! GO AWAY!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS ROOM AND I'M NOT WORKING TODAY!!" Berry yelled. He was so loud that he was sure that Momo passing by would hear him, as well as Lace and Skittles who were in the room having their own fun. Even DQ's ear twitched and he looked up but shrugged and ignored it. Berry usually wasn't one to be this difficult to get to work, he loved his job and more often than not he was the one bothering everyone else to hurry up so they could get to work. Unless he was too sick to get out of bed, he never refused to go to work... This was VERY strange.

Berry was hiding under his blankets, sobbing to himself but his voice sounded loud and strong like he was just on the other side of the door, throwing a fit. The was so out of character for him and Berry could hardly understand why he was so emotional and choked up over this... However, he really didn't want to go to work... He cried and sobbed quietly to himself, feeling completely pathetic... It wasn't like they didn't have another sylveon so while it might be a touch different, Berry felt replaceable.

------------------------------------

"These are my favorite Pjs...." He admitted cutely. Still, Lace was gentle, sliding his clothes off and saving them from the stains. Skittles loved Lace the most because of his soft and kind nature towards the Togakiss. He knew how to coax the shy mon to be able to enjoy himself and be touched in all the right places with a kind touch. Still, Skittles was shy and he had those small tears in his eyes that looked like gems as he pulled his hands up towards his face. At the same time, he kept his legs open so that Lace could look and enjoy what he wanted to see. Still, Skittles's face was bright red and he was shaking just a bit out of nerves.

"I'm just nervous... I've mostly only ever used the toys for work since I'm so nervous about actual sex.... I don't want to be a disappointment.... Especially not for you......." Skittles looked like he was actually going to burst into tears now. "I... I really like you..." He said, his voice cracking slightly. Skittles moaned a bit as he was touched until he jumped at feeling something enter his ass. He groaned a bit and panted a bit, his cock throbbing and dripping for more attention. It felt so good. His body was shaking and he seemed a bit afraid of disappointing his love.

Skittles was swept away by the kiss. Lace truly was the best and he put his arms up around the other's neck and he kissed deeply until it got to the point of sucking on one another. Skittles moaned and seemed to lose himself in the pleasure. He may not touch himself but this was better anyway. He imagined doing this many times and dreamed of being touched and held like this but he never touched himself, he just sobbed wishing his dream could be reality... Now it was. "Lace... Please... I....-" Skittles was cut of by Berry suddenly screaming and he jumped, pulling away from Lace a little, trying to crawl out from under him, turning even darker red.

- - - Updated - - -

Once he was milked enough for Rebel's glass to be filled, DQ sat on the stool next to him and smiled as his cock was pat. "Now isn't that a loaded question... Well I did get to enjoy his cock all night but I might need a little refresher from you. How about you two have a competition. When we get to work, you can both fuck my ass and whichever gets me to cum first, just from my ass, then you'll know who I like better because when I get a really good dick then I just want to burst and cum a whole load," He said. "Besides, it will help me work better." DQ Smiled and stretched a bit, showing himself off before turning and looking for some food... Sadly Price had sprinted off after Berry.

"Hmm.... So you want to get another normal type? I don't mind. I hope you get a rare one because they can be pretty special. Hey, if you find an eevee that is old enough, I don't care if you have to catch them with a net and bring them back, I want to taste some of his wild milk and hey, after a good day at work he might just be weak enough to catch then. Wouldn't that be fun? Besides, you can't risk either the eevee or one of our team to get hurt or having an injury in front of the customers so maybe weakening him by tying him up and giving him all the pleasure he can handle would be even more fun," DQ laughed a bit. He doubted they would ever find a wild eevee, let alone one that wasn't a child.

------------------------------------------

"NO!! GO AWAY!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS ROOM AND I'M NOT WORKING TODAY!!" Berry yelled. He was so loud that he was sure that Momo passing by would hear him, as well as Lace and Skittles who were in the room having their own fun. Even DQ's ear twitched and he looked up but shrugged and ignored it. Berry usually wasn't one to be this difficult to get to work, he loved his job and more often than not he was the one bothering everyone else to hurry up so they could get to work. Unless he was too sick to get out of bed, he never refused to go to work... This was VERY strange.

Berry was hiding under his blankets, sobbing to himself but his voice sounded loud and strong like he was just on the other side of the door, throwing a fit. The was so out of character for him and Berry could hardly understand why he was so emotional and choked up over this... However, he really didn't want to go to work... He cried and sobbed quietly to himself, feeling completely pathetic... It wasn't like they didn't have another sylveon so while it might be a touch different, Berry felt replaceable.

------------------------------------

"These are my favorite Pjs...." He admitted cutely. Still, Lace was gentle, sliding his clothes off and saving them from the stains. Skittles loved Lace the most because of his soft and kind nature towards the Togakiss. He knew how to coax the shy mon to be able to enjoy himself and be touched in all the right places with a kind touch. Still, Skittles was shy and he had those small tears in his eyes that looked like gems as he pulled his hands up towards his face. At the same time, he kept his legs open so that Lace could look and enjoy what he wanted to see. Still, Skittles's face was bright red and he was shaking just a bit out of nerves.

"I'm just nervous... I've mostly only ever used the toys for work since I'm so nervous about actual sex.... I don't want to be a disappointment.... Especially not for you......." Skittles looked like he was actually going to burst into tears now. "I... I really like you..." He said, his voice cracking slightly. Skittles moaned a bit as he was touched until he jumped at feeling something enter his ass. He groaned a bit and panted a bit, his cock throbbing and dripping for more attention. It felt so good. His body was shaking and he seemed a bit afraid of disappointing his love.

Skittles was swept away by the kiss. Lace truly was the best and he put his arms up around the other's neck and he kissed deeply until it got to the point of sucking on one another. Skittles moaned and seemed to lose himself in the pleasure. He may not touch himself but this was better anyway. He imagined doing this many times and dreamed of being touched and held like this but he never touched himself, he just sobbed wishing his dream could be reality... Now it was. "Lace... Please... I....-" Skittles was cut of by Berry suddenly screaming and he jumped, pulling away from Lace a little, trying to crawl out from under him, turning even darker red.