Taught to fall (hal7283 and akiravadel 18x private)

Guest hal7283

Guest akiravadel

Chase was actually all for going out and doing something fun. He shook his hand with a firm handshake and smiled to him. It was strange through hos positive their attitudes were. He was almost waiting for all of them to turn against them and pull one horrible prank. Maybe they were fine and he was paranoid. Zinnya on the other hand wasn't used to so much attention. He didn't immediately say yes and was glad to be kind of left off the hook. Although going out and hanging out with some school friends would probably be good for him.

It was nice to get to know the fellow students even after that strange moment and suddenly really positive attitudes towards them. Even he would have been mad if someone else won but Chase went along with it for now. Come nightfall he found himself in bed early which was strange for him. For Zinnya it was fairly normal. Tucked in they slipped off into the unknown.

Chase found himself back there. Back with that girl but his mind assumed he was still in that time. Forgetting he was already in the academy. Reaching over he rubbed his hand over her hand, "I'm... heading off to the magical academy. I got in. I guess they liked my submission and I'm just glad they didn't check my record." He'd been arrested multiple times at that point for various reasons. That was right he'd told her about this then he hadn't spoken to her since. She must be so mad at him. Huh... wait was this something that already happened?

Zinnya looked over the paintings of his life until he came across a certain one. A teacher he grew rather close with. Being in a royal family he had a private tutor that he'd fallen in love with but couldn't ever tell him. However they did almost have a moment before he left, under the stars... Stepping into the painting they were in the private garden in the back sitting under the stars. Resting next to his teacher he smiled over at him. Such a strong man, he was once a fighter but after an injury he retired to teach the royal family. Zinnya was hoping he'd be his first but that never happened, "the night sky is beautiful tonight..."

Guest hal7283

The "girl" was surprised when Chase told her that he has been accepted to the Magical Academy. She fell silent as she looked down at the floor. It was hard drive tell just what exactly went through her mind at the moment but eventually she raised up her face and showed what Chase would perceive as a sad smile: "Congratulations Chase. So, you finally got the chance to fulfill your dreams. I am....Happy for you."

Despite "her" face being clouded by mist Chase could see the tears forming in her eyes. Soon the fa?ade broken and she hid her face in Chase's chest, her tears wetting his shirt as she sobbed quietly. Eventually she pulled away slightly and looked up with a weak smile: "Since you'll be going far, far away, may I have one last souvenir from you? I know you dated me only because everyone pressed you to accept my concession. But I want our relationship to be real, I want you to love me, even if just for a moment...." She slowly closed her eyes and waited for Chase's response.

Meanwhile Zinnya was sitting in the garden at night with the tutor he had a crush on, or something which Chase somehow perceived as his tutor despite "him" being an ever-shifting blur in the shape of a human. "Yes it surely is, Zinnya." The "Tutor" said as he turned to look at the blond young prince and smiled: "But none of the stars could compare to how bright you will shine my prince. You have exceeded all of my expectations and faired better than any of your brothers when it comes to study. I am proud to be your tutor. " The thing paused for a second and answer: "Speaking of exceeding expectations. I did promise you to give you a reward if you get perfect score on the test, didn't I? So, prince Zinnya, what would you like? Of course it must be something that's within my power to give and just to remind you, I am but a humble tutor."

Guest akiravadel

Chase held her and rubbed his hand over her back. He didn't not like her, he just knew school crushes wouldn't last for him. His dream would be hard while trying to maintain a relationship. When this actually happened he did sleep with her but couldn't really get into it and he didn't know why. Some reason it was like he knew this scene and what would happen, this time he wanted to change it, "you're a very sweet girl... and you should save yourself for a man whose going to really appreciate you." That was what he wanted to say that time, but didn't. He just gave in since that was what boys did right? He didn't really question or care at the time but he regretted it afterwards.

Zinnya blushed a little as he spoke. His tutor had said that to him that night. However he couldn't bring himself to ask it then. He simply asked for him to pray for his safe travel and studies. What he really wanted to ask him was to take him to make love to him. That he'd loved him all those years and didn't care that they were different and that he'd have to hide that love away. Zinnya opened his mouth wanting to ask but even in his dream memory he didn't have the balls to ask him, "please... pray for my safety in school and that my studies will go well." Oh how he wanted to kiss those lips and he held by such a strong man. Zin was afraid to ask for those things he wanted after years of struggling with being the youngest of a large royal family.

Guest hal7283

The "girl"was surprised when Chase held her close but instead of kissing her, rejected her advances and told her to save herself for someone else. Chuckling slightly the "girl" said: "Funny. That's not what you said last time.",

Suddenly the "girl" shoved Chase forward and made him fall on his back on one of the desks. "She then leaned down and grabbed Chase's hands. Somehow "she" was able to over power Chase who should be way stronger than her and she said in a teasing tone: "Don't you remember Chase, you kissed me, you touched me, you laid me down on this desk and took off my clothes. You took my first time and spilled your thick slimy cum all over my tits and belly. It felt good didn't it? It felt good to have sex with a pretty girl like me, so why suddenly did you change your mind? Cause you felt guilty for abandoning me? Oh please give me a break! I didn't really love you. I put up with you only because I wanna try out the big dick everybody was gossiping about and you dared going off to that academy without actually fucking me?! Oh no I don't think so!"

As she spoke her hands reached for Chase's pants and quickly works to free Chase's member from the constraints of his pants. Eagerly "she" opened her mouth and swallowed the flacid member into her mouth, and as she sucked and licked on the member skillfully the member quickly began to swell up.

Meanwhile in the garden, The mush of colors in the shape of the "tutor" chuckled as Zinnya spoke his rather modest wish. "Of course my prince." He said as he slowly began leaning closer and closer to Zinnya. "May the light always shine upon your road ahead, may the night always hide you from dangers and malice, may the gods bestow upon you wisdom and strength, and may the spirits guide friends and mentors to your side. Bless you my sweet prince... Bless you..." The tutor whispered a common prayer though given the delivery it almost sound seductive. Soon the two of them were so close that Zinnya could feel the "tutor's" hot breath on his face. Then the next moment he felt something warm and soft touching his lips while a pair of strong arms wrapped around the young man's body. The kiss began gentle as the soft petals touched and mingled, as it dragged on however the "tutor" became more aggressive in his approaches as his tongue intruder inside Zinnya's mouth and aggressively made claim on every inch of the side membrane inside.

Guest akiravadel

Chase gasped and watched in shock and horror as the dream got away from him. What the hell?! He twitched in real life, damn that felt really good... Struggling against her inhuman strength he couldn't help but respond to the pleasure he felt. Honestly he didn't want that to be like this he wanted someone else his first time.

Moaning softly his head fell back for a moment wondering if this was what he really wanted to be used like this. It was all hazy. He didn't remember "her" being so strong and demanding. This was certainly getting his attention though as that large member of his rose to the occasion, "Stop... ah..." oh shit what was her name? What a terrible guy he didn't even remember the poor things name. "What are you doing?... This wasn't what happened... I know I treated you badly by doing that which is why I wanted to change time..."

Zinnya felt his heart pounding away in his chest when his crush grew close. This was what he really wanted to happen back then instead of parting ways but that was blow away the moment their lips touched. Bringing his arms up to his chest he leaned into the kiss but that was his first one! Shivering against him his eyes slipped closed and let himself be taken away by the pleasure. Bringing his tongue up to meet his it was shy and unsure but enjoying the rough touches from his crush. His hand trailed up to gently touch his cheek trying to kiss him back or at least respond without just melting away.

Guest hal7283

The "girl" chuckled as the member in her mouth quickly began to swell. She let the length slip out of her mouth and got a good look at Chase's manhood at its full glory. "She" looked up at Chase and smirked: "e "girl" chuckled as the member in her mouth quickly began to swell. She let the length slip out of her mouth and got a good look at Chase's manhood at its full glory. "She" looked up at Chase and smirked: "What am I doing? I'm enjoying myself of course, and I could see that you're enjoying it too." She rubbed her chin against the hard pulsing shaft before he extended his tongue and began running it along the hot length. She then chuckled: "If you really want to do things right... then make sure that I have a good time. It shouldn't be too difficult with this big, powerful cock of yours~"

The "girl" pulled away and began stripping down "her" clothes. As her shirt, skirts and panties fall on the floor soon "her" body was exposed in front of Chases' eyes. Despite the fact that her appearance remained shrouded by fog, Chase could still see her flat soft chest, slim muscular body, and a rather impressive member standing firm between her legs. Exactly like how Chase remembered her to be. With a joyful chuckle the "girl" climbed on top of the young man and straddled over his body, with a hand reaching back "she" guided Chase's member against her "virgin" hole and slowly began to sit down. "Ah... ha.. aah..ha~~" She moaned lustfully as the length stretched her entrance open and bit by bit was enveloped by "her" body.

As Chase was experiencing his first time in a rather strange manner, Zinnya was dealing with a twisted dream of his own. The "tutor" chuckled as he felt Zinnya responding to his kiss rather eagerly, be it a bit clumsily. Letting their lips part for a moment he whispered: "Follow my lead my dear prince..." He claimed the young man's lips once more and this time his tongue began mingling with Zinnya's own, guiding him along in a deep, sensual dance. Meanwhile his hands began romaing across the man's body, going down his spine and towards his waist.

Eventually the "tutor" pulled away from the kiss and despite his features being an undecipherable smear Zinnya would be able to see the seductive smile on his face as he looked at the panting young prince. He reached for Zinnya's clothes and one by one began unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his skin to the cool night air.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akiravadel

Chase watched the figure of his ex climb over his body. Licking his lips, he remembered part of it feeling really good, but not this good. Moaning his hands moved to 'her' hips to help guide her down onto his large cock. Bracing his feet on the side of the desk he rocked up into 'her' then slid his hands up to play with that flat chest. He didn't register that the body was different, that there was a nice large cock right there, "fuck you're so tight..."

Rocking his hips gently at first he started a slow movement just running his hands over the body above him. Then he started t move faster and even reached down to wrap his hand around that length giving it some nice slow strokes, "when I do this I can feel your insides clench.. .ahhh... feels really good."

Zinnya did as he was told, following the gently but passionate kiss and was quickly getting the hang of it. Moaning softly against his lips all he could think was he tasted amazing, even though he wasn't sure if you could taste in a dream. Doesn't matter. Clothes slipped from his body making him blush, "I hope I'm okay..." He meant okay looking for him. He didn't want to offend his tutor. No in fact he was straining in his pants he was so excited to be with his tutor. This body of his was extremely sensitive and wanting him. Poor guy didn't know if his tutor wanted him that way but he certainly did. "I feel like I'm on fire..."

Guest hal7283

The "girl" chuckled joyfully as he rode on Chase' impressive cock, "she" could tell that the young man was quickly putting all his reservations and doubts aside and enjoying the pleasure he was getting. "She" moaned lustfully as Chase's tool rammed up into "her" ass and even grabbed onto "her" length. "Oh dear... you sure know how to treat a 'girl' properly." The "girl" smiled as he wiggled "her" waist and clenched her butt tightly around the length before "she" began bouncing her body up and down rapidly. "Ha.. aah .aahah aaha~~ your cock feels so~~~ good~" "Her" sensual moans echoed in the empty classroom, and as she milked Chase's length, slimy pre-cum began seeping out of her own throbbing member. After a while the girl slowly got up, letting Chase's member slide out of his tigjt hole and pulled the young man up. "She" then bent over a table and wiggled "her" butt, looking back at Chase he could tell a seductive smile had came on "her" blury face and "she" said: "Come on Chase, show me what you've got~"

Meawhile Zinnya "Tutor"let out a gasp as he saw the young prince's body laid bard in front of his eyes. "You are so beautiful..." He whispered as he slowly laid the prince on the grass and pressed another kiss on the young man's lips. At the same time his hands began roaming across the prince's body, gently tracing the curves of the young man's youthful body until he reached the throbbing member between Zinnya's legs. "What do we have here? ... Naughty boy...." The tutor whispered as he moved towards the young man's ear and began licking and nibbling his earlobe. He then asked: "Tell me my dear prince... What would you like me to do?" He said as be slowly stroked Zinnya's member: "You're so hard...."

Guest akiravadel

Chase couldn't help but moan it felt so good. Maybe better than he remembered but in the dream it was a crazy blur to him. Thrusting up into "her" he watched "her" moving over his length and licked his lips. The original time was forced and fast this was really nice. Getting up he was quick yo get behind "her" he reached down to stroke his length along the entrance before slamming back inside, this time taking control. Holding onto "her" hips he slammed deep inside, "this is what you wanted huh?" His thrusts were deep and harsh into her smaller frame. At this point he wanted her to have a nice limp tomorrow.

Zinnya was beat red he was so embarrassed, even with feeling that hand wrapped around his length. Whimpering he couldn't stop his hips from rocking and jerking to feel more pleasure from that hand, "I... I want.... p-please..." He arched under him his whole body trembling. "Please... b-be my first..." So innocent. Blushing more the poor boy was dripping so much precum by this point. The thought of being taken by his tutor had him so turned on he felt light headed. "Please..." His hands came up to wrap around him, not sure of what to ask for or really what all to expect.

Guest hal7283

"Ah~~yes Chase~~ fuck me... Fuck me hard~~" the "girl" moaned sensually as "she" took the pounding from the young man behind. While Chase was allowed more control in this position the "girl" wasn't just taking it passively either, as "she" pushed "her" body back welcoming Chase's advances, "her" ass squeezed tightly around Chase's impressive member and the intestinal walls of "her" rear squirmed and twitched responding to each thrust almost eagerly trying to milk out the man's seeds.

Meanwhile the "tutor" chuckled after hearing Zinnya's adorable request. "Of course my dear prince. I shall be your first...." He reached down to hold up Zinnya's legs and shifted into position. Somehow Zinnya could see that the "tutor" was already naked like him even though he couldn't remember when did that happen, and as the "tutor's" throbbing manhood pressed against the young prince's virgin hole, the "tutor" smiled: "Here I come my Prince..."

And hair like that the "tutor" rammed himself inside Zinnya. Given the fact that he didn't prepare Zinnya for the penetration at all the young man should be in a world of pain right now, yet somehow, someway, the "tutor" pushed in without any trouble. All Zinnya could feel was a rather nice sense of fullness and a strange but pleasant tingling deep inside his body. As the tutor began moving his waist gently that pleasant tingle also began to grow stronger and stronger, until it became all that Zinnya was able to feel.

"Oh Chase please harder! Harder!"

"Oh my prince your body feels so warm...So nice..."

"Oh god oh God I'm getting close!"

"Can you feel it my Prince, the pleasure that was spreading inside you?"

"Chase!"

"Zinnya...."

"I'm gonna...!"

"Let's...!"

And suddenly the morning bell rang. Even though it was the weekends and the students weren't required to get up early, the loud sound of the school bell made sure that with the exception of the deepest sleepers, all of them would wake up early. The same goes for Chase and Zinnya as they emerge from their strange dreams moments before their climatic finish. The sound of others in the form waking up and heading for the cafeteria could be heard from outside their doors and many were excited about finally getting to leave the school and have some fun.

Guest akiravadel

Chase moaned above the dream "girl" pounding the hell outta that ass. Groaning his hands gripped tighter really wanting to give it to her. Sliding his hand up "her" back he gripped "her" hair as he fucked that ass hard. "Take it... you fucking love it don't you!" Maybe he was a bit too cocky sometimes for his own good. He knew people wanted him and honestly in some ways he wished he'd slept around more before coming here. This school seemed harder to get into anyone's pants...

Zinnya trembled under him feeling the strange nervousness but then pleasure. Moaning he felt the pleasure growing and growing. Panting he arched his body to meet his hips. He was like a woman in heat taking his cock. He wished it were that easy in real like, "I-It feels so good!"

"Take it!"

"Ahhh! Oh go-"

Arching in his bed Zin gasped feeling the pleasure fade in an instant. What the hell was that?! Pulling back the covers he looked down at his straining dripping cock. A wet dream? That was a pretty real dream. There wasn't any time to finish himself off he dressed and got up to run to eat.

Chase on the other hand laid there pissed. Horny and irritated now he grumbled as he got dressed. What the fuck was that? Stress maybe? Sighing he got dressed and stuffed his cock into his pants with a shudder. He was so turned on still he was dying for it. Damn it...

They both went into cafeteria but both were a bit flustered that morning. Sitting in their seats Zin crossed his legs and tucked his hand down wanting to touch himself still. That was a crazy how intense that was.

Guest hal7283

As Chase and Zinnya entered the cafeteria they were met with quite a lot of curious gazes, after all even among the talented students who managed to get into the prestigious Imperial Magical Academy of Belimore, those in the Golden Star were from the students who had the top scores in the entrance exams. To be chosen as the class representatives from that already very elite class meant that they've already gained the attention of the professors, whose recommendation could open almost any door when it comes to high positions in courts of nations or the cutting edge of research facilities around the world. Naturally the two "Stars" became the center of attention. Even after they got their food and sat down there were a considerable amount of eyes still on them, but none dared to approach the two as nobody dared to make the first move risking making a bad impression.

Eventually though someone did approach the two, even though they weren't exactly sitting side by side the two of them were close enough for the one who approached to greet them at once: "Good morning Chase, Zinnya." A energetic voice came from behind Chase and Zinnya, and it was none other than Kalani, who was almost as much of a celebrity as the two stars. Holding his tray of breakfast in hand, the dark skinned prince took a seat at a spot roughly in the middle of Chase and Zinnya and asked: "You two sure looks awful. Celebrated too hard last night?"

Guest akiravadel

Chase and Zinnya both looked up and realized they were close to one another and that the other students were watching them. Zin's cheeks burned at that. He didn't like to be the center of attention, whereas that's where Chase liked to be. Chase raised a brow as the other guy spoke to him, "I mean a little bit but not that much...."

Zinnya moved closer to the student, sliding his tray close, "no just weird dreams. I think it's just excitement from being the Golden Stars now... I'm not fully sure what all is going to come with it, but it is exciting."

"Super exciting," Chase said with no enthusiasm. He just wanted to either go back to bed or find someone to bed. Maybe that hot chick from his second class. It shouldn't be hard to get someone now that he held that title.

Zinnya looked over at the student, "everyone seemed to really enjoy the town trip." He tried to be friendly with him since he was the only one talking to them at the moment.

Edited by akiravadel

Guest hal7283

"Yeah I mean as much as I appreciate the excellent facilities and staff the academy has, you gotta admit this place can get a bit boring." Kalani said with a shrug: 'Which is why everyone are so eagered to get off this island during weekends. At least the town would have some decent entertainment. Shops, restaurants, clubs and theater.", The young ma looked around them before leaning about closer to the two and whispered: "Apparently they even have a brothel somewhere. A senior student I knew told me that service they provide services that could rival the most expensive clubs in the Imperial capital but only half the price."

Kalani straightened back up and said: "But I suppose you two wouldn't have need for such Establishments? After all you two are the representatives of the Golden Star class, I am sure that name alone would make girls flock to you. But just in case if you don't want to risk accidentally impregnating a princess or something just keep that option in mind. Anyway, so Justin, Franklin, Yazan and I are going to town together. You guys wanna join us?"

Guest akiravadel

The town did sound like a fun time. Maybe they would go out this next time and check it out. Hearing about the brothel there were two very different reactions. Zinnya turned very red and wide eyed at the idea of going to a brothel. Chase was interested. He remember the dream and... that wasn't a woman in his dream it was a man so he would need to go find a woman to sleep with to recover after that.

Chase smirked at that, "yeah wouldn't want that." He downed his drink and then nodded his head. "Sure, I'm in." He didn't want to speak for Zinnya, honestly he really didn't know him yet.

Zinnya sputtered for a second and glanced around before looking back at them, "s-sure I'll go, but no brothel for me thanks." He certainly wasn't going to be sleeping around at some brothel with people he didn't know. He would keep working towards his future and maybe his teacher would still be there when he moved back.

Guest hal7283

Kalani chuckled seeing the quite different reactions coming from the two stars and said: "Well then, since both of you are coming, how about we meet up in 30 minutes at the pier" Oh and ddon't forget to bring your student ID. I heard we can get a lot of discounts with that." After that Kalani stood up and smiled: "I'll leave you two to enjoy your breakfast. See you latter."

Sometimes latter the crowd began gathering at the pier waiting for the ferry to arrive. Among them were Kalani chatting with his usual entourage of classmates, who upon seeing Chase and Zinnya waved with a bright smile calling them over. "So you guys have anything in particular you want to do? Cause even if we want to.... blow off some steam, those establishments don't open until sunset. I'm thinking we could do a little shopping before that. Maybe go to the theater and see if they have anything on?"

Guest akiravadel

Chase was glad to be out of the uniform and in regular clothing. His clothes he considered looked cool with some ripped holes and his necklaces his wore. He did have a jacket around his waist just in case he ran into a lady he could lie down somewhere. Or maybe even the brothel. He needed to forget that dream.

Zinnya on the other hand was in normal clothes but they were softer than Chase. He wore pants that fit more like leggings with pockets, a long shirt that had a nice pattern on it and brought his satchel, "shopping and theater sounds nice."

Chase looked through the crowd to see if there was any potential girls to get at, "I can't wait till tonight. Hopefully I'll see someone I'll enjoy." Maybe he could find someone along the way sooner. Maybe in in town girl to keep on the side for the weekends. He didn't mind having someone to look forward to seeing. Maybe he'd find a regular at the house tonight.

Guest hal7283

Soon the students boarded the ferry and after about fifteen minutes they made it to the opposite shore. Despite it being still relatively early in the morning the town was already in quite a festive mood. After all the economy of the town was pretty much based on providing service for the staff and students of the academy, and being the first weekend of the new school semester they were keen on showing the best that the place had to offer for their future patrons. There were street entertainers on every corner played instruments, danced, sang and performed various tricks hoping to catch the attention of the students. Vendors took out there best ware as they displayed rare and luxurious goods from all over the world. The scent of sweets, snacks, and all sorts of food and drinks came from the many shops and stands that lined the sides of the street. It was like they have walked into a carnival. For the majority of the rich and sheltered students it would be the first time they've got the opportunity to enter such a crowded marketplace without supervision. As they were greeted by pamphlets and free samples of food drinks snacks and other products the group of students quickly got separated, a few stuck together while others wandered off to whatever caught their interest.

In the midst of this chaos Zinnya somehow found himself in a bookstore, the shelves were filled with everything from novels to biographies, and also books of magic. The owner was an old man who didn't seems to care for the potential customers and simply sat behind the counter reading newspaper. Suddenly a warm breeze came from deep inside the bookstore carrying an irresistible sweet scent, luring the young prince further and further in.

Meanwhile Chase was approved by a pretty blonde girl in maid costume. "Hello sir, you look like you could use some refreshments. Would you like to come in our cafe and take a little break? My fellow maids would be honored to serve you."

Guest akiravadel

Coming into the town was such a fun event. It was nice seeing the dancing and hearing the music playing. Chase enjoyed his little walk into the town checking it out. Whereas Zinnya was prancing back and forth, very excited to see everything going on. Zinnya hadn't ever seen anything like this up close, he was always kept away from things like this. Chase on the other hand went to these often to check them out and really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Zinnya was so excited to find the bookstore he practically ran inside. Looking over the books he just took in the wonderful smell of being surrounded by them and scanned over the titles wanting to read all of them. That was when he noticed the sweet scent and started to head further in. What was that smell? Heading back his hand lightly grazing over the books as he went. Curiosity filled him as he breathed in that wonderful smell.

Chase smirked down at her, "don't mind if I do little lady." He turned to her and looked her over. "What should I order here at your sweet little cafe?" Oh he was going to be in serious luck if these girls were interested in him. Maybe he'd finally get a chance to actually have a better time in bed. Especially if these girls were more experienced.

Guest hal7283

As Zinnya was went deeper and deeper into the bookstore the lighting became dimmer and dimmer, as if daylight refused to shine into the dark abyss to which Zinnya was lured into. The bookshelves around were also different from the cheat plywood ones that Zinnya saw when he first entered the bookstore, as they were clearly made with more expensive materials and had beautiful engravings all over, and the books and scrolls on them also looked way too lavish and antique to be something you could find in a simple book shop. One roll after another, these bookshelves went on all the way as far as Zinnya's eyes could see both in front and behind the young prince. Clearly Zinnya was in a strange situation, but his body was compelled to go deeper and deeper across the forest of bookshelves until he finally stopped in front of a particular one. The titles of the books were all written in some unknown language that Zinnya shouldn't be able to understand, and yet for some reason as he looked over them he was able to understand them perfectly.

"The Epitaph of the Heretic"

"The Tome of Pestilence"

"The Book of Thorns"

"Path to the Crystal Valley"

As if compelled by an invisible force Zinnya raised his hands towards those books, which would he pick up?

Meanwhile the blonde maid smiled brightly as he grabbed Chase's hand: "Wonderful! Come with me handsome, I promise you're gonna have a wonderful time here~" She lead Chase into an alleyway and soon arrived in front of a door with the sign "Maid Cafe" hanging above it. As the girl pushed the door open a warm light suddenly engulfed the two of them.

As the light faded Chase was greeted with the sight of a rather ordinary looking cafe in terms of decoration. The scent of coffee filled the air as customers sat at their tables chatting and enjoying their food and beverages. Everything seemed ordinary at first glance until you began observing the dozens of maids walking around bringing the customer their orders. All of them looked young and beautiful, their uniforms consisted of the typical black dress, white apron and white cap. They were also wearing long white silk gloves and stockings. The skirt of the dress however were incredibly short which pretty much made their lace panties, as well as the raging erections that poked out of them completely exposed.

"Hey new kid, why are you just standing there?" One of the maid boys said when he looked at Chase who was wearing the exact same outfit as the rest of the maids, though given his physical build the outfit looked rather mismatched unlike how they fit perfectly for the rest of the rather effeminate looking boys. That being said, nobody seemed to find it odd, not even chase himself, as if he has been working here at the cafe for years. The maid boy then said: "Go to table seven and take the gentleman's order!"

For Zinnya basically each book represents what Zinnya could suffer through and you can pick one of them. The Epitaph of the Heretic is gonna make him experience the last moments of a devil worshiper who was captured by the inquisition, tortured, interrogated and executed. The Tome of Pestilence is gonna summon a swarm of rotting zombies who'll have their way with Zinnya and devour him both figuratively and literally. The book of Thorns is gonna create a bunch of thorny vines and tendrils and plant seeds inside him which will quickly grow and burst out. And the Path to the Crystal Valley is gonna let him experience the horror of being raped by a cystal basilisk and slowly turned into a crystal statue. At the end of any of it Zinnay is gonna wake up in the bookstore unharmed feel like he just had a dream and have only vague memories of it all so there will be no lasting damage, at least physically. And also if you prefer not to get too bloody or gory just let me know and I'll tone it down accordingly.

As for Chase I think it's pretty self explanatory. He's a lewd maid in a lewd maid cafe, gonna be forced to do lewd things and get molested by lewd costumers. Again after all is said and done he's gonna wake up in an ordinary cafe feel like he just had a dream.

Edited by hal7283