Taught to fall (hal7283 and akiravadel 18x private)

Guest hal7283

Guest hal7283

Hundreds of students gathered in the auditorium with anticipation and excitement as they waited for the commencement ceremony to start, and shortly after five men came up stage, among them an old man with long white beard walked up towards the podium. The old man cleared his throat and his voice echoed loudly in the auditorium: "Good morning new students. On behalf of all the staff and faculty members of the Imperial Magical Academy of Belimore, I welcome you all to this most illustrious institution of learning. My name is Zeriphon Admanile and I have the privilege to be the president of this school. As you all know this institution was founded by the founder of our great nation Emperor Kaizonoff himself to ensure the brightest and msot talented young men across the Empire would recieve the best training and education there was, and throughout the generations those who graduated from this school became leading figures in governments and other centers of higher research and learning not just here in Lordian, but all over the world. I expect you all to carry on this tradition and carry yourself with the pride and diligence worthy of a student at Belimore. Now there are a few things that...."

While the the old man was giving his speech to the new students, the members of the teaching staff who stood behind him remained still with a cordial smile on most of their faces, but deep down a few of them was growing increasingly impatient. Despite not muttering a word however thoughts and messages were being transferred among them.

"By cocytus' frost... this shit is getting old... really, really old.. Seriously guys how many times have we listened to old Zeriphone's boring speech?"

"Let me see.... we installed that skin bag as the president 36 years ago so.... this would be the 36th time. What's the matter Kailash, your stone brain can't even remember that?"

"Of course I remember you fucking brat! I'm just saying the old fart talks too much! Whose bright idea was it to make him this talkative anyway?"

"Didn't Fanar made it? Or was it Hakon?"

"Totally me~ And just so you guys know, its working perfectly as intended. It's totally worth it to see you guys so railed up over a flesh golem~~"

"I swear Fanar one of these days I'm gonna tear that smug face off...!"

"Count me in."

"Guys focus, the meat bag is finishing its speech."

As they paused their chatter the old man then said: "Now allow me to introduce you to our staff. They'll be your mentor, your guide to the mysteries and intricacies of knowledge and learning.

Professor Kailash Bifron. He teaches Mineralogy, alchemy, biology and potion making.

Yv4vecX.png

Professor Fanar Agnir who specializes in Dark magic defense and curse defense,

qOIzWgU.jpg

Professor Carlisle Asmodia who will be in charge of battle training, history, literature, linguistics

O2qO7EA.jpg]

And last but not least, Professor Hakon Gusian who's an expert in Elemental magic!

k1LXrGC.jpg

You'll meet more instructors and staff members as you get used to the life at Belimore and remember: Listen well and follow well, and they'll guide you to a path that would lead to glory and success!"

Guest akiravadel

Riley Chase Duncan

sawyer_chase_entertained_by_akiravadel_d7mikc8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzM0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTdlMjIzMGMtYjkxMi00MDI0LTk4NDUtYjgwNjUyNGYwZGQwXC9kN21pa2M4LTVkNTkzNzc4LTcxZjEtNGFjNS1iZGY4LTExNDQyMDQzZTJjYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.56zUAX4cEj2zY88bUAO4J3Z_DzxNQghbbOdYajJQeYY

chase_profile_by_akiravadel_d91arfr-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDEwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTdlMjIzMGMtYjkxMi00MDI0LTk4NDUtYjgwNjUyNGYwZGQwXC9kOTFhcmZyLWViZGY3ZDE3LWQ1MmMtNDNjOC04Y2M4LTA4MzkyNDkxZGY5My5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.FxDgfBZm_9gGrMHQEy5IvWI5HcID6ysZkzVbbiH1_g0

-The blue haired character. He's from my Cornerstone comic, Irish, loudmouth, sort of bad boy kind of character. He's sweet on people he cares for. His hair is actually black he just colors it blue.

Zinnya Kinneman

flower_awakening_by_akiravadel_d7miizz-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04NzIiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9hN2UyMjMwYy1iOTEyLTQwMjQtOTg0NS1iODA2NTI0ZjBkZDBcL2Q3bWlpenotZTFiMTQ1NDEtOWNkNC00NjBjLWIyYzUtMDhiOTBjMWZkMGY0LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.P1xrlcVVWs3-mmO0UuxNoly8mi8OV4wYp2XCzHlOWTU

-Tender and sweet character but will mess you up if need be. He's more on the feminine side but doesn't hide the fact he's a guy.

Riley Chase Duncan, usually went by his middle name. The Irish man moved over with his family when he was young so his accent was a little less than it was before, just because of either teasing or also not being surrounded by it as much but it was still there. Especially when he was angry that accent would come flying through to the point where you almost couldn't understand him.

Today however he was sitting among the students to their new magic school. Covered in tattoos he had one along his left shoulder that was a sort of tribal tattoo, then a Celtic symbol on his left wrist. On his right arm was a rosary that wrapped around his arm settling the cross on his right wrist. His legs he was still debating on what to put on them. Maybe a checkerboard pattern but his heart wasn't set on it yet. Of course the school had uniforms but he wore his a bit louder than the others. Unbuttoning the shirt about halfway down his three necklaces hung down to show off his chest. The jacket he left unbuttoned and sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. e liked to show off. Even a couple piercings, one on the left eyebrow and three in each ear.

Watching the ceremony he wasn't really impressed with the whole set up so far. He was born fairly gifted with using the element of fire and was good with a staff in a fight. He did struggle with listening to authority and would just barge in head strong without fully studying it or thinking things through. Folding his arms he looked over the teachers and yawned. He wasn't impressed since he thought he was already badass as it was.

Zinnya Kinneman, or Zin on the other hand wasn't as confident. Growing up in a rather rich family he was fairly sheltered and left to arts and learning some magic. He liked to play with makeup and clothing but nothing like Chase would wear. He was more reserved wearing tighter clothing but it didn't show off as much. His wavy blond hair was split to the side framing his face. His makeup today was subtle and showed off his eyes with a nice nude lip. What Zin had was smarts, he'd been reading so many books that he knew a lot of the history and several different ways of using magic just with very little of physically doing magic. His parents didn't want him practicing at home.

Crossing his legs he listened intently to his new teachers with his hands folded over his lap. Prim and proper. Well manicured and looking flawless in his uniform he was going to try to be the teachers pet to get extra lessons before he was forced to go home. Honestly he wanted to live on campus he was so obsessed with learning all of this. Smiling up at the teachers as they were introduced his little heart pounded in his chest with excitement. He couldn't wait to get started.

Guest hal7283

As the president ingroduced the four professors they each stepped forward and greeted the students below. As hundreds of curious eyes examined their future mentor, some in excitement, admiration, others in caution and suspicion, they two were being examined by the professors. Given how many of them were in the auditorium you'd think that they would all get mushed into the crowd and yet, the professors took notice of a few students in particular, some they could tell had talents, another reek of pride and prejudice, one seemed pure hearted and timid, while another looked like he could knock down a tree with his bare hands. There seemed to be no clear commonality amongst them other from the fact that they all in their own way, looked attractive. They all made note of the students who they've taken notice and soon after they all introduced themselves the old man said: "Now I announce that you are officially students of the Imperial Magical Academy of Belimore! Pleaw check the notice board outside the auditorium and there you would find your assigned class and proceed to the corresponding classroom before 10 am."

With the ceremony over the students began leaving the auditorium and went to check the class assignment as they were told. The hundreds of students were divided in to smaller classes with around 20 students each and the list of students in the "Golden Star" class just so happens to be all those who the four processes took note of, amongst them were Riley Chase Duncan and Zinnya Kinneman.

Shortly after it was time for the first lesson of the day. The door of the "Golden Star" classroom opens and some of the students were visibly excited to see it as none other than Hakon Gusian who walked in. The blonde professor stood behind the podium and said with a bright smile: "Good morning everyone! In case you have forget my name is Hakon Gusian and I will be teaching you everything about Elemental Magic. You can call me Professor Gusian but honestly I prefer you guys just call me Hakim, cause I don really consider myself a professor, but more of a fellow student learning along side you. After all, the exploration of knowledge in magic is endless, and to that great mystery of truth and power of the world we are all but infants in comparison. I am just a little older than you are. Ha, that's enough babbling coming from me so how about you guys do a little self introduction? Starting from you maybe?" He approaches the student sitting at the front roll and asked: "What's your name young man?"

Guest akiravadel

Golden start huh? Chase was just glad to be in the top ranking. Maybe more hands on training because reading all day and studying at a table really wasn't his thing. He hoped the classes would really show them how to use magic instead of drill information into their heads he wouldn't keep. Zinnya wasn't going to have that problem, up until this point that was mostly what he did.

Walking into the room Chase was fairly calm looking but his heart was pounding with excitement. Zinnya on the other hand actually clapped his hands together with a big smile on his face. Oh he was so excited! Making his way quickly to the front he wanted to be right where the action was. Setting his messenger bag down he sap up at his spot with his large black notebook and pencil ready. Chase however was mixed in a little towards the back, trying to hide a little in the classroom. He wasn't a fan of crowds which was strange given his attire being so flashy.

Zinnya watched his teacher with pure excitement and interest. The Professor walked in-front of him and he swore his little heart was going to pound out of his chest he was so happy even a little blush went across his cheeks, "o-of course Professor. My name is Ziinya Kinneman the 13th heir to my name." Which meant he wasn't getting much from the family unless 12 other siblings passed on but hey were taking care of him of course. He just wasn't going to become a real Lord, probably one of the reasons he was there. "I started learning magic when I was about ten, reading book and trying to practice where my family wouldn't see me. I look forward to learning here, thank you." So spoiled rich guy out to learn a passion for fun. It was one of those families who lived on the riches of the grandparents before them.

Chase on the other hand was a very different story. Everyone went around telling a little about themselves until it got to Chase. "The names Riley Chase Duncan, but I go by Chase..." He really didn't want to say more but they were looking at him. There were so many stories of how they got into magic but he didn't like his story. "I was barely 3 before I showed magical abilities and at 5 I set my families house on fire by accident. Lets just say a few families later here I am to learn more." Ominous. The real story was his parents were so afraid of him they gave him up for adoption at five because they were not fans of magic and it scared them. He lived with an aunt, then another uncle then in the back lot of a family farm as he grew up. Being rejected like that is whole life changed him to not trusting people and magic was fueled by a lot of anger in him these days. Nothing like being a young child, barely ten and having to take care of yourself, but he did it.

Guest hal7283

Hakon listened to Zinnya's self introduction and smiled. Oh a pure heearted young man filled with curiosity and hope, naive to the malice and darkness that lurked in the shadows. It's the kind of young man that all of his colleagues would simply love to taint and destroy. With a gentle smile he nodded and said: "Thank you Mr. Kinneman. Can I call you Zinnya? As I said before I prefer to be on a first name basis with my students. Glad to have you with us Zinnya and I look forward to show you along the path of exploration and discovery." Hakon's attention then turned to the next potential goal victim and then the next. Eventually the self introduction reached the back of the classroom and it was Chase's turn. Even without hearing a word coming out of Chase he could see the darkness that shrouded the young man's heart. Anger, dear, resentment, hatred, pride, prejudice, and beneath them all solitude and a despersre craving for recognition and acceptance. He chuckle lightly after hearing Chase's story and said: "Well it's nice to meet you Chase. Most people's affinity for magic manifest when they were around 8 to 10 years old so showing signs at three is really rare. It means that your affinity to magic is stronger than most people. I see a great future in front of you Chase!"

With everyone's introduction done Hakon began the lesson by going through some of the basic knowledge of elemental magic. "As you all must be well aware, Elemental magics are the most basic forms of magic because, well, you are affecting the world on the most elemental level. Fire, water, wind, earth, the most basic things that are the building blocks of our world. It is throigh the manipulation and combination of these fundamental elements that we magic users create more complicated results. But do remember that sophistication doesn't equal to superiority. A basic fire ball if done correctly can be as destructive as, if not more so than a complicated fire storm spell. Of course generally speaking the more complicated the chant, the more powerful the magic, but skilled magic users would be able to condense the chanting process or even skip it outright given enough magical power. Now let's get back to the elements...."

The hours passed and soon the sound of bell ringing could be heard within the hallways of the school. "Alright that's it for today's class guys. Go get your bellies filled in the cafeteria and have a nice lunch break! Remember to come back in the afternoon for Professor Bifron's minerology class! See you guys tomorrow!"

Guest akiravadel

Zinnya nodded at the mention of calling him by his first name. Oh he was looking forward to learning everything. Of course books smarts only got you so far and now he had the chance to learn even more. He had an easier time learning water elemental's he found. The rest of the class was fairly uneventful for Chase though. He knew how to concentrate fire so whatever to this teacher. That attitude of his was probably going to get him in trouble.

The bell ran and Zinnya almost whined, he wasn't ready to leave class yet. Chase on the other hand jumped right up and walked out with his bag. He was ready for lunch. Zinnya packed up his bag but went up to the teacher's desk first, "thank you for a great first day. I look forward to tomorrow." He smiled and scurried off to go into the lunch room.

Chase had grabbed a plate and grabbed a random spot in the middle but was immediately surrounded by other students, "such a young age learning magic!" One girl leaned over the table, "you can probably just throw fire balls without a spell huh?" Even a couple male students were in on it, "I'll have to see just how strong you are." Chase was used to being popular and he'd of course take advantage of them and use them as like his little social shield but never really get close with any of them, "damn right you are." The girls squealed loving his accent.

Zinnya on the other hand gather his food and took a spot on the side in a more secluded spot to read while he ate. They really were opposites when it came to personalities. That's where he stayed until lunch time was over and their next class was to begin. Potion making, alchemy and such. He looked forward to really learning those and not accidentally turning a cat into a strange rat cockroach by accident. He hadn't met his roommates either. They had a shared space in the middle but each bedroom was separated thankfully. Usually you had to share a room but it was nice having his own room.

Guest hal7283

Soon it was time for the afternoon class. As the bell rang across the hallways of the school a figure walked gracefully into the classroom of the Golden Star. The man looked almost inhumanly lithe and slender, his purple hair looked almost glistening and his golden eyes shined an almost mesmerizing light. Glancing across the classroom he said in an magnetic, hypnotic voice: "Good afternoon everyone. My name is Kailash Bifron, and in this class I'll be teaching you the power of stones, gems, metals and crystals. Now some of you may find it a boring subject. After all it's not going to be flashy like Elemental magic nor exhilarating like combat training. But needless to say that if you want to truly master the ways of magic, you'll need to harness powers that exists in the natural world. Not to mention fact that our way of life is only possible because of it. Think about the the magical street lights on the streets the heater in bathhouses, the protection runes of the walls, even the magic stones that help crops grow, these all depends on a deep understanding of how magic is stored and coarse through different materials and how to harness these powers effectively. By the end of this semester each and every one of you would learn to create your own magic items using stones and crystals. Now, who can tell me the best metal for conducting magic?"

Kailash spared no time socializing with the students and got into dispensing knowledge. Despite the dry subject matter however there was also something about the professor that demanded everyone's full attention. As he paced in front of the class that made the students gaze follow his every move, his words seeping into their minds like sweet syrup drenching into pancakes. Eventually the bell signified the end of the class. As Kailash prepared to leave he then said: "One last thing before you leave! We need two of you to be class representatives. Now before you start complaining just to make it clear, being class representatives would give you various privileges in the school including discount to the school store and priority access to many of the facilities, and of course would go a long way in leaving a good impression on the faculty staffs. So traditionally it's a quite sought after position. You can volunteer yourself or volunteer someone else, and we'll make the decision by the end of this week base on the candidates' performances in class."

Guest akiravadel

Hypnotic alright. This guy could control minds if he wanted but they didn't know that yet. Making their way into the classroom Chase was curious about this man. He had an odd sort of grace to him. Almost reminding him of a character from a movie who also was a teacher in a different art. He yawned but tried to listen. The dark blue haired student wasn't really interested in learning the everyday magic. He was going to be a powerful magic user and become either a guard or be a guard for hire. Something fun for a job.

Zinnya listened intently wanting to learn about these even more but he'd already read a lot and raise his hand at the question, "Copper is primarily a conductor and it is also a bridge in many ways. It's a good metal to use for a magic wand because of this. Copper can be used to draw away negative energy. However many metals are used to conduct magic in different ways." The growing star pupil for sure.

Chase was surprised to find himself watching him as much as he had. It was almost like a sort of mind control keeping his attention focused on his teacher. It was really strange. At the end of class his announcement however left him wondering if he should apply for the position.... Maybe. As long as it wasn't too much work. Zin was all over that. As class finished he ran up to the front and held his book against his chest, that little heart pounding away, "Professor, how do you sign up for that class representative? I'm really interested in running for it."

Chase was packing up to go and glanced over listening to them talk. Something about this teacher made him uneasy. He wasn't sure what it was but he was willing to bet he used those enchantments on them. Probably sick of students falling asleep in his boring class.

Guest hal7283

Kailash looked at the eager young man and smiled, the kid surely looked delicious in more ways than one. "Well young man, all you have to do is to talk to any of the professors and say express your interest, or recommend someone if you think they're worthy. So consider your application already submitted." Kailash said as he put some of the mineral samples he used during class back into his bag: "This school is filled with the smartest and most talented students around the world. It will take a lot of hard work and dedication to stand out among the best. We'll see by the end of this week if you have what it takes." Turning towards Zinnya he then smiled: "But I have a good feeling about you young man. I like a student who's eager to learn." He patted on Ziinya's blonde head lightly and quickly left the classroom. As he walked out he looked at Chase with the corner of his eye and said: "And you too Mr. Duncan. Impress us."

Latter that day all of the new students were gathered in the common areas of their specific dormitories, and Chase and Zinnya just so happened to be sharing the same floor. The superintendent of the building was a middle aged man with a thick mustache. Scanning the new students he said: "Good evening students. My name is Boris and I'm the one in charge of taking care of this building and making sure everyone lives in peace and harmony. You're all adults here so we won't treat you like kids. There ain't gonna be some bothersome lights out time, just keep the noise down at night and if you really need to make noise, put a silence ward around your room or something. Also there is something that I must stress, do not wander outside the dormitory past curfew. Since many of the students here have noble, even royal heritage from around the world, the school has probably the tightest security system in the Empire, second only to the Imperial Palace. Every year we'd find the remains of some foolish assassins or kidnappers, and occasionally a few mischievous students who got caught up by the security measures. Don't be stupid and join their ranks. Now enjoy your evening."

Guest akiravadel

Zinnya beamed in happiness. Oh his teacher already took a liking to him! This was great. Then his teacher also spoke to Chase and he wondered why he took an interest in him. He didn't seem serious about this. Chase slipped his bag over his shoulder and gave the teacher a nod. He'd see what he could do.

The floors of the dormitories were nice. It was several rooms around the common area where they would eat, movie room with a few couches, study area, workout room, toilets and showers. The nice thing was they did have their own space of their rooms. After listening to the superintendent talk Zinnya went over to his room to make sure all his things made it. Chase on the other hand went over to the kitchen to make a snack before his run. He liked to get in some exercise during the day with all the sitting they kept doing. Chase got a snack and headed in to run on the treadmill and thankfully it was empty at the moment. He needed a break from all the people and the sitting still. Maybe he just had way too much energy sometimes. After that he grabbed an after workout dinner and showered before chatting with a couple other roommates.

Zinnya on the other hand grabbed a snack and went to his room to set up his things. There were a lot of students on each floor but that was okay since he had a spot to escape too. He wasn't so used to crowds of people since he was in a royal family. Mostly his elder siblings handled all the crowds and people. Retiring early for the night he was super excited about the next day and meeting his other teachers. The first teacher was really handsome and the second was mysterious. They were certainly going to be busy.

Chase retired to his room after a while and laid sideways over his bed, his room was a bit messy compared to Zin's perfectly cleaned one. Tomorrow hopefully wouldn't drag on for him. Maybe they would get a chance to actually go some magic and maybe fight. He smiled, "show this school whose the new badass in town."

Guest hal7283

On the next day the students of the Golden Star class were told to put on their sports wear and were lead not to their classroom but to one of the training arena located at the back of the school. The place was quite spacious with seats for spectators surrounding the rectangular opening in the middle. As the students entered the arena their professor was already waiting for them, and he was none other than Carlisle Asmodia. "Good morning boys! Had a good night sleep?" The blonde professor said with a smirk as he gazed upon the young men standing in front of him, and without exception the students were actually talker and looked older. With a top hat and a rather lavish white coat on, Carlisle looked more like a spoiled rich young brat than a professor at a prestigious school of magic, but as he effortlessly swung the over-sized large sword with one hand, not to mention the heavy pressure all the students felt on their shoulders the moment they stepped into the arena, none would mistake him to be anything but a capable fighter with unbound power.

"Now, usually I am all for proper etiquette, the niceties of scholarly discussions, and the fulfillment of the mind, right now I am here for your combat training." Carlisle smiled: "While some of you may wish to pursuit the field of magic in a more civilized manner, there is not true understanding of magic if you don't know how it's used. Not to mention the fact that regardless of your magical talent, if your body is feeble, you'll be a talented mage with a short lifespan."

The professor paused for a moment and said: "SO! Let's start today's lesson by a little self-introduction. No I'm not asking for you names and upbringing, I want to see how you use magic, how you fight!" He extended his hand towards the class and moved his finger tauntingly: "Come on boys, give me your best shot! Whoever manage to actually touch me in anyway gets extra points!"

Guest akiravadel

Chase was thrilled that morning to be told to put his sports clothes on. Wearing his long shorts, two different colored tank tops and sneakers he was ready to go. Finally some action! However as he stepped into the ring and felt the odd weight he realized they were going to be training with a handicap, that was fine. It would make them stronger and faster. However the tiny fighter they would be up against almost made him laugh.

Zinnya on the other hand wasn't as physically fit as Chase. Wearing a t-shirt and leggings with his nice designer sneakers, Zin was more of the smarts instead of physical fighting. He would have to use magic to help wield anything. Listening to the teacher he took a step back not wanting to be the first up. This was certainly not his forte.

Even Chase stayed back for a moment and let a couple other student brute their way over. They swung with fists and one even tried an ice spell but it was the wrong verbiage making the kid go flying. Chase rolled his eyes and walked over to the weapons along the wall grabbing a staff. This was training not real combat and these kids were so excited about fighting a teacher. Whereas Chase had been in several fights at this point. Another wave of a couple students tried to attack him but were immediately deflected.

Zin was about to step up but Chase got in his way, "alright... maybe we should show these kids what fighting actually is." He twirled the staff around before holding it out in front of himself. Chase would make sure he knew his name after today. Spinning the staff it lit up in flames coming from his hands. Swinging the staff forward it swung a fireball out from the end aiming for the teacher and he kept swinging it using it to channel his magic without an incantation. He'd found ways to channel his frustration through his magic and fire worked best for him.

Guest hal7283

As the students challenged Carlisle all of their attacks failed as he jumped and danced around the arena nimbly like a butterfly, either dodging the them with little effort, or deflected them easily with a swing off his large sword. And when Carlisle took the fight to them it ended quickly and swiftly, a kick, a swing, a gust of wind or a stone aim at the face would send the students flying towards the wall and one by one they were knocked down. Eventually there were only Chase and Zinnya left standing. Carlisle raised his eyebrow as Chase lit up his staff with fire without speaking any incantations and launched a fire ball towards him.

"Not bad for a novice young mage." The professor smiled as he swung his sword and knocked the fireball off course. As it exploded several meters away from the blonde young looking man he said tauntingly: "But that little fire won't even be enough to heat up my tea. You can surely do better than that, can you?" His gaze then moved towards Zinnya and said: "And you over there, stop cowering like a baby and come at me already. Don't worry, I can handle two of you at once easily enough."

Guest akiravadel

Chase smirked as he smacked the fireball away, "I don't want to come at you at full power and set this place on fire." He said in a cocky tone. Zin jumped as the ball hit close to his body and jumped away from it. He'd never used his magic in a fight before and he was terrified.

Chase smirked, cocky teacher. He'd show him. However as the fighting started it was clear Chase wasn't used to using any forms, he swung where he saw openings, and didn't follow any patterns for fighting. Basically trying to overpower him with brute force and fire. This worked against regular hoodlums but against an expert fighter he wouldn't stand a chance. It was sloppy and easy to break through.

Zinnya on the other hand stood back for a moment before he wondered how he could touch his teacher without really harming him, "Aguamenti!" He flung his hand towards him shooting a blob of water at him from the other side but watched the teacher block of dodge them in every which way. The only way would be... Looking up at the sky he reached to the sky, "EGO ADVOCO IN MAGNUS, ET POTENS EXERCITUS, DE NATURA! UT OBSECRO, ADDUCET EGO IMBER DE, SUPRA! HOC EST MEA, VOLUNTAS! ITA FESTUCAM, QUOD BEATUM!" Which was a rather powerful spell that took years to learn how to speak... and he did it. From the sky the clouds formed and down poured water from the sky all around the arena. Chase raised his hand covered his face as he was drenched in water in moments. He said to touch him, he didn't say how. Unless his teacher could find a way out of that.

Guest hal7283

Carlisle smiled as Chase closed the distance and began his assault. Obviously Chase wasn't the only student who knew how to fight, but they usually fight with discipline and precision, whereas Chase fought with passion and aggression, using the staff and his fire magic in an attempt to overwhelm his opponent. Quite a entertaining fighting style to say the least. But of course Carlisle was faster, stronger, dar more experienced than the proud young man and easily dodged and guided his aggression away from himself. "You're pretty good at this! Let me guess, you get into fights quite a lot huh? And won most of them. What a pity." Carlisle said as he and Chase's weapons clashed suddenly the professor grabbed the young man's wrist and with a swift turn threw him in the air with just one hand, then he added a kick to send him flying and said: "You could learn more from defeat!"

Carlisle reached out his hand and a ball of dirt floated up from the ground, just as he was about to send it towards Chase it began to rain. Carlisle quickly raised hi hand up and formed a shield with the dirt over his head but one single drop of water touched his hat before the earth shield was completed. Carlisle turned his gaze towards Zinnya and stared at him for a moment, then he burst out laughing: "Hahahahahahahahahha! Well done kid! Well done!" He swung his sword over his head and a powerful gust of wind went up through the earth shield and then all the way up to the sky, piercing and dispersing the clouds above and revealed the blue sky once more. Looking at all the students who he had knocked to the ground Carlisle said: "Remember kids, you are not just some brainless brute. You are mages! Never lose sight if your goal and always think what's the best course of action." Ponying his sword towards the blond young man he then said: "Take note srudents. He is your example! Now get up you lazy piggies, time for your evaluations!"

The invisible pressure weighing on everyone's shoulders quickly disappeared and Carlisle began going through each and every one of the students and point out what they have done right or wrong during their battle, and what they should do to improve themselves. He was quite brutal and vicious at times and since it happened while everyone was watching it was quite embarrassing for some of the students who weren't used to being humiliated in public. Eventually only Chase and Zinnya were left, Carlisle turned to the two and said: "Frankly I've already said what I wanted today to you two. Whether it's black of experience or confidence, you will surely improve naturally as the school year continue. So just carry on as you were. I have high hopes for you two."

Moments latter the bell rang which meant the morning class was over. Carlisle quickly disappeared from the arena and the students went on enjoying their lunch break.

Guest akiravadel

Chase was smirking when he mentioned he was good at this. Finally some recognition than that smaller man grabbed him and threw him into the air with a kick, "Ooof!" He went tumbling back from the hit. Honestly he was used to winning his fights and some guys would get a couple hits on him but he always came out victorious. So he just assumed this time he would as well. This blow was a defeat and a hit to his ego. Damn this teacher!

He was about to get up but the sky opened up above his head drenching him in rain. Instead of the tactic of brute force towards one person Zinnya had used it to cover a larger area to stop a fast experience opponent. Chase growled and pushing himself up to his feet holding his side. That was going to be a big bruise in a while. That guy could hit hard.

Zinnya stood there shocked. He got him! Watching him disperse his magic was also amazing to see. These teachers were so strong, he could really learn a lot from them. Then his teacher pointed at him and his face lit up with a dark blush. Oh damn he never meant to get noticed like that. The sideways glances made him a target for some but also admired by others. School life wasn't going to be easy for the blond. Sighing softly he pushed his hair behind his ear and took a step back feeling shy with everyone looking at him. Gasping he felt the weight lifted and had forgotten at that point.

Chase growled as he stood back up, almost thrown off balance from the weight being removed, "why is he the example? I'm the one who kept you distracted." Honestly he felt like he was an example too but he was just brushed aside and angry now. He stood toe to toe the longest with him. Chase stared at the teacher, his pride hurt but he wanted to learn from him so he nodded his head in acceptance.

Zinnya lowered his head and thanked the teacher for his guidance. Chase went to clean up before heading to lunch. Zinnya freshened up too and found himself surrounded when he got back. Having such a high up spell in his arsenal made him rather popular in one class. Through lunch he was talking to by several students wanting to know where he learned it and if he would help them with their studies.

Chase on the other had only had a handful of people coming up to him wanting to learn his fighting style and a couple wanting to see the mark from his hit. He brushed them off trying to ignore the pain in his side and ate some lunch before his next class. His mood was rather sour at this point. Pride literally kicked to the ground he didn't like that. Maybe the next class would be better.

Guest hal7283

Soon it was time for the afternoon classes. As the school bell rang all of the students have gathered in their usual classroom but there was no sign of the processor. At first none of the students said anything as they just assumed the professor was late. Five minutes passed, then ten, fifteen, and there was still no sign of the professor. Whispers and chitchats began as the students wondered what was going on, a few who were of noble or royal blood began voicing their complaints more loudly, criticizing their professor for being very unprofessional and disrespectful.

Then on the twentieth minute things suddenly escalated. The student who voiced his complaint the loudest began to groan painfully as he dropped to the floor, twitching and squirming in agony and that was only the beginning. Soon the entire classroom was filled with agony as every single student was suffering from some kind of pain which seemed to manifest differently for each person. Chase for instance got his pain in the side amplified greatly as if someone was holding a torch directly to his torso, while Zinnya was feeling the worst back pain he had ever experienced.

And as suddenly as the pains came, they were gone, not only that everyone felt refreshed, energized, healthy even. As the students looked recovered in confusion a voice came from the podium. "Well, that was fun." As everyone attention turned to the front of the classroom a slender figure had emerged out of nowhere. "Greetings my students. My name is Fanar Agnir and I will be teaching you all about Dark Magic Defense and Curse Defense."

The professor looked around the room and smirked as he saw the mixture of confusion and anger on the students' pfaces. He continued: "What you guys have just experienced was a Dark Magic spell called 'Growth Acceleration'. As the name implies the spell accelerate the growth of life forms which would result in faster healing and growing. Those of you who had small injuries would find them completely healed, and for the rest of you, congratulations! You most likely have grown a bit taller! You may think that they, what's so dark about growth? Just so you know that if I ha e left the spell on for a minute longer, I would be speaking to a roomful of dust right now. Such is the power of Dark Magic and curses. It's not like elemental magic which you can see the cause and effect clearly, but in many ways they're far more dangerous and deadly, which is why I am only allowed to teach you how to defend yourself against such powers. If you wish to learn how to do what I've just did, well, you'll have to apply for a special permit from the school board of directors with the recommendation of at least three professors including your Dark Magic Defense instructor, a.k.a., me. Now let's begin the class properly with some self introduction..."

Guest akiravadel

Chase grumbled on his way to class and wondered why he was so late? Even to the point he was just doodling in his notebook and shrugged his shoulders about what the other kids were saying. Zinnya on the other hand kept saying they should wait there had to be a reason the teacher was late. Then it escalated into complaining and high and mighty students bitching that was when they felt the horrible pain.

Leaning over his desk Chase held his side, "s-shit... this is... dark magic...." He'd experienced it a couple times before and knew the tingling of magic in his veins. Zinnya leaned back holding his back, this was horrible whatever this was! Just as fast as it happened it was gone. Zin leaned back forward taking a couple deep breaths, not used to feel pain. He was rather healthy so that was horrid. Chase on the other hand was used to pain and sat up when they all started to recover.

Chase touched his side glad to see the spot was healed. Huh... this teacher could do some crazy things with curse and dark magic. It really wasn't his bag but it was good to know to defend against, since he preferred a more direct approach. Zinnya on the other hand was fascinated by this. Being less of a direct fighter and more let his magic work for him he liked these, "I'm Zinnya Kinneman and I enjoy learning magic and look forward to learning a lot in your class." Typical sweet guy who was over eager to learn something in school.

Getting around to introductions Chase was over it by this point, "Chase... experienced in fighting and magic since a young age." He then gave his teacher a thumbs up. "Ready to start learnin'." He had a long day already of getting his ass kicked and then the boring day before for him. He was just ready to dive into the meat and potatoes of learning this stuff. Patience was not his strong suite.

Guest hal7283

After all the students have done their self introduction, Fanar nodded with a smile and said: "Sounds like we have students experienced in many different fields of magic, which is a good sign. Darkness lurks in every corner and regardless of what you decide to specialize in, it's pretty much guaranteed given the fact that you are the brightest and most talented young mages out there, and as you're all meant for greatness, those who're jealous of your success would sure follow. Inevitably need to face such threats and I shall teach you how to fend them off. Now, let's begin with some basic warding spells..."

The class continued and Fanar began teaching the students about ways to fend off some of the most common dark magic and curses. Throughout the process Fanar kept a devilish smile on his face. Unbeknownst to all the students they've actually opened themselves for true evil to creep in unnoticed. The whole sequence of events starting from the commencement ceremony was essentially an ritual of domination. From taking classes from the four professors which symbolized their submission to their guidance and command, and then to the phrases and syllables hidden among the protection spells which wouldn't do anything by themselves, but spoken in that particular sequence and under the circumstances would ensure their enslavement. Their hold over the new students would take time to be cemented however, but as the ritual was repeated and reinforced in the next couple of days the spell would slowly take hold. By the end of the week their fates would be sealed. Chase, Zinnya, along with every other new students who enrolled in the Imperial Magical Academy of Belimore, has joined their seniors as playthings for the four professors who were the true ruler of this school.

The class ended and Fanar lingered in the classroom for a bit longer to answer some of the questions from the students. Afterwards he made his way to the faculty meeting room and as he opened the door it revealed a massive hall which was clearly far larger than the small meeting room should be, in fact the place was so large and grandiose that whatever architecture housing the place was likely even larger than the school building itself. Kailash, Carlisle and Hakon were already waiting sitting around a massive round tale.

"What took you so long?" Carlisle asked impatiently.

"Oh you know, just fondling with our new toys." Fanar replied as he took a seat. Looking around the room he asked: "So, do we have a consensus for which two to pick as our 'Stars'?"

"There're so many delicious looking kittens but...." Kailash said with a devious smile: "But I think I have to go with Chase and Zinnya. I mean Chase is practically begging to be ruined, and Zinnya... oh I can't wait to make that boy cry."

"I agree." Hakon nodded: "If molded correctly, the two of them could become invaluable assets... both for work and pleasure."

"It's settled then? Little Chase and Zinnya shall be our 'Stars' this class." Carlisle said with a bright smile: "I have a feeling they're gonna be sooooo fun to play with~"

The four professors' began laughing maniacally. As their voices echoed in the large hall as each of them began planning on what they'd do to their new targets, their shadows began to wiggle and expand into something large, massive, inhuman and demonic.

Guest akiravadel

Neither student had any idea anything was wrong at first. Chase was used to feeling magic and being attacked so he did notice something at the back of his mind but he ignored it and just assumed it was because he was surrounded by magic more than he'd ever been. Over the next several days he really did show what kind of amazing fighter he was for using brute strength and fire attacks. He wasn't good with incantations and trying to do spells. That was where Zinnya shinned. Spells and incantations came easily to him.

In classes over the next few days they were able to really show their strengths. Both of them started to make new friends, and Zinnya was glad he wasn't rejected by this group like he was others. Makeup was always something he enjoyed and he liked to look nice. He thought about shaving one side of his head and keeping the rest long, maybe for the next semester. He didn't need to start looking like a rebel already, he was just gaining attention from his teachers after all.

Chase on the other hand was his normal flashy self. Rolling up the sleeves to his elbows he wore his typical necklaces and earrings. His hair a little slicked to the side that day. He was starting to get the hang of these classes but still that nagging feeling was in the back of his mind. It was to the point where that day he was staring at his teachers with a frown. Maybe it was something to help strengthen with magic abilities?

Zinnya on the other hand didn't really notice it. He didn't have as much experience with magic being used against him so that sensation never passed his mind. He never assumed any sort of ill intentions from anyone, but that also came from being so sheltered in a big royal family. That day he proceeded as normal writing down notes in his big notebook. He was antsy to find out who were going to be the stars of the school and what great things that would come with.

Guest hal7283

Soon the first school week has ended. Just before the afternoon class was about to end all the professors showed up and gathered in the front of the classroom. Hakon took a step forward and said: "Now students, as mentioned before two of you would be class representatives for the Golden Star class, in other ways, the brightest stars among you! Throughout the week we've watched you, observed your abilities, knowledge and character. We've received a few applications, and a few recommendations. It was a tough decision to make, but we have decided."

The professor paused for a moment for dramatic effect and then he turned to look at Chase and Zinnya and smiled: "Congratulations Riley Chase Duncan, Zinnya Kinneman, you are chosen as the class representative!" He extended his hands and gestured for the two to approach: "Come on, don't be shy."

Hakon shook the two young men's hands as the professors and the rest of the class applaud in celebration. While one would assume that at least some of them would be jealous, strangely all of the students seemed genuinely happy, almost too happy. Then Hakon rose his hand and with a single gesture silenced the entire room like the students were part of a well trained orchestra and he was the conductor. Putting his hands on Chase and Zinnya's shoulder Hakon said with a devilish smile: "Now my little stars, as class representatives part of your job is to act ad intermediary between us the professors and your fellow students and facilitate smooth communication and understanding. You'll need to earn the trust and respect of not just us, but also everyone in class and the first step would be to let everyone know who you are, who you truly, are. So take off your clothes so everyone could have a better look."

Guest akiravadel

When their names were announced Zinnya literally squealed and about bolted up to the stage. Yes! Recognition for being a great student! The strange thing was no one was angry about them winning and whereas Zin didn't notice, Chase did. Zinnya ran up onto the stage excited to be there and to take on this role. Chase wasn't as excited. Maybe because he noticed the magic he noticed something strange was going on.

Watching Hakon shake their hand then silence the room Chase felt red flags going off but he couldn't shake away from doing that he was told. Zinnya blushed and waved to the crowd glad to be up there. Take off your clothes? Zin then realized something was strange, "take off our clothes?... I've never been naked in front of someone before." Even with saying that he couldn't help but to start stripping. Goosebumps rose along his pale skin while he slipped off those layers of clothing. "This... is... embarrassing."

Chase frowned at that, "what?" But his hands moved to his shirt and unbuttoned the last three buttons to throw it on the ground. "Wait a second.. stop this." He grit his teeth trying to stop his hands from moving. It was hard to fight against it, almost like wanting to be lulled into a nice happy sleep. Shaking his head he tried to stop from moving his hands as they undid his pants and slipped them down. There he was well toned tan and tattooed for all to see. His member was impressive about double the average size, even in that soft state.

Zinnya blushed hard his thin frame becoming exposed as his clothes fell to the ground. Covering his hand over his chest and member he tried to hide that he was getting a little turned on by this. His member was about averaged sized with a hidden flower tattoo along his hip and up his side to his ribs on the left side, "Professors... somethings... wrong..."

Guest hal7283

All the students stared at the two young men as they stripped naked in front of the class. The scene was surreal to say the least but perhaps the most unsettling thing about it was how casual everyone was acting, as if it was a totally normal thing to happen. The professors chuckled as they observed the reactions coming from Chase and Zinnya who despite their reservations were compelled to follow his orders anyway. "Oh don't worry little Zinnya, nothing is wrong. This is just part of what it means to be the Class representative~" Hakon smiled before saying: "Now let's have a closer look."

Like a wake of vultures gathering around their prey the four closed in upon the two poor young man. Carlise came beside Chase reached for his impressive member and began examining it curiously while Hakon had made his way on the opposite side and grabbed the man's butt.

"That's quite an nice tool you've got there. Sure you've made a lot of girls cry with it? Or perhaps boys?" Carlisle asked as he looked up at the proud young man.

"Or perhaps you were on the receiving end? Have you ever taken a man's cock up your ass?" Hakon asked teasingly.

At the same time Kailash came behind Zinnya and reached around to squeeze on his chests while Fanan traced his finger along his flower tattoo from his chest and slowly down to his thigh.

"Ah.. so young... so pure... Would you like to spend eternity at my side? You'll enjoy perpetual happiness and tranquility." Kailash whispered in Zinnya's ear.

"Oh this little thing is too precious to be wasted away as your collection. You should be mine, and I'll grant you unlimited power and knowledge that you couldn't even imagine." Fanan suggested.

"Oh slow down you two! We've just started!" Carlisle complained as he looked at Kailash and Fanan: "Don't even think of Don't rushing ahead and claim them as your own!"

"You're right Carlisle. Neither of these boys are even near ready to decide on their ultimate destiny..." Kailash turned Zinnya's face towards him and smiled: "But one day you will."

"You'll become much more than just students." Fanan added.

"More than mages."

"More than men!"

"For you are our playthings."

"Our toys~"

"Our Golden Stars..."

The voices of the four professors echoed in the classroom and seemed to dig into the two young man's very souls. As the sound of the school bell rang suddenly the scene changed. Chase and Zinnya were standing in the front of the classroom fully clothed while everyone else applauded. It was as if what happend just a moment ago was erased and nothing strange had ever happen. "Chase, Zinnya, we'll look forward to your performance. Enjoy your weekend." Hakon smiled as he patted on the two young men's shoulders and left with the rest of the professors. Quickly the students collected their belongings and began streaming out of the classroom as well.

Guest akiravadel

Chase hissed and narrowed his eyes. He'd slept with one girl before but that was the end of that. Finding people that weren't out for something was hard so he didn't sleep around much. Also being with her was more peer pressure, "...just one girl... what does that have to do... with anything?" His mind knew something was wrong but fighting this was hard. It was like wading through a weird buzz. Shaking his head their words were setting in even though he tried to fight them.

Zinnya hadn't even kissed, he was untouched until now. Gasping softly Zinnya blushed feeling those hands on him. What they said didn't make sense to him but his body was heating up from those words. Gasping softly the world focused back in and they were back to normal. That was really strange.

Chase looked around to see they were back to normal. That was really strange. Looking around he watched as the students left and made his way out with Zinnya too, "Hey... did you notice anything strange during that?"

Zin looked at Chase actually talking to him for the first time, "Um... it does feel a little off. Maybe they have more wards put up around the school for training. Since we're the Golden Stars now I'm sure they'll start telling us all the extra things they have."

"Hm," Chase headed out both of them heading in for the night. Would anything strange happen over the weekend? Zin wasn't sure what to expect or what would happen next week. Both were looking forward to school. However Chase was noticing something strange and Zin wasn't questioning his teachers. He assumed it was on purpose whatever it was that was bothering Chase.

Guest hal7283

"Ah there you are! The stars of our class!" As Chase and Sunny were still confused about the strange feeling they were having a small group of their classmates approached lead by a tall young man who seemed to be constantly radiating positivity and energy. He was rather tall with black wavy hair and brown skin. A pair of emerald eyes stood out from his handsome features and his warm smile could surely make girls or even boys blush. The young man's name was Kalani Ettaiya, a prince of some island kingdom that was very far away. His father sent him here to the academy to broaden his horizons and make friends which could benefit their kingdom in the future. Despite his foreign origin Kalani had adapted well to the life here at the Empire and had already made many friends in the class during the first week of school. He was also quite skilled in both combat and magic and many thought he would be one of the class representatives instead of Chase or Zinnya. "Again congratulations on becoming class representatives." He extended his hand to the two and smiled: "Me and the boys were just talking about maybe going to town during the weekend. Are you two interested in coming?"

The Imperial Magical Academy of Belimore was built on an artificial island in the middle of the lake of Belimore, the namesake of the school. The only way in and out of the academy aside from flying were the few ferries going between the academy and the small town which pretty much exist solely to provide services for the students and staff at the academy. While the ferries run a couple of trips daily between the school and the town for supplies, their schedule mostly coincide with class hours so unless the students were skipping class, realistically the students could only leave the academy during weekends. Kalani then said: "You guys don't have to decide right now. Just remember to show up at the docks tomorrow morning if you guys wanna tag along. See ya!'

The others of Kalani's friend group also extended their invitation and showed clear interest in knowing the two class representatives. The rest of the day continued and soon the night came. Many went to bed early excited for their weekend outing. Chase and Zinnya however went to bed with much less enthusiasm but more out of a strange sense of compulsion, like a voice inside their heads compelled them to do so and they had no choice but to comply. They soon fell asleep and their consciousness fell to darkness.

Suddenly Chase "woke up" as he was in a classroom, not the Magic Academy however but the place he went beforehand. It was after the class was done and the sun was already setting outside the window, coloring the room in a beautiful orange glow. "Hey Chase! Sorry for taking so long." A voice suddenly came from the door and a girl was standing there, though in truth you couldn't really tell if "she" was a girl or not, or even human for that matter, as "her" entire being seemed to be shrouded in mist and none of her "features" were clear. But somehow Chase was convinced that "she" was a girl, and not just any girl, but the one who he slept with....Or did he? The "girl" came beside Chase and held onto his arm affectionately, somehow Chase could tell that "She" was blushing. The girl looked up and asked: "So... What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Meanwhile Zinnya to himself in what seemes to be an museum or a gallery surrounded by countless paintings covering every inch of the wall and even the ceiling. As Zinnya looked more carefully he soon realized the paintings were of him, more precisely events from his past. The day he was born, the time he first ate a pudding, the time he had a fight with one of his brothers, the time he was scolded by his parents and so on. As if an insect listed by fire he was soon drawn to one of his happiest memories and before he even realized he was standing in front of the painting, then everything else in the room faded away as the painting expanded and enveloped.everything in sight until Zinnya was returned to that very moment.

Edited by hal7283