Imoral

mystery

From what little I've seen this looks like a really good movie. On youtube they call it a Pinoy movie. They don't have it just the trailer. Anyways it looks cool so hope someone can get it here. Thanks lol :)

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• mystery

• Dei

• Furuichi

Top Posters In This Topic

From what little I've seen this looks like a really good movie. On youtube they call it a Pinoy movie. They don't have it just the trailer. Anyways it looks cool so hope someone can get it here. Thanks lol :)

You better post the trailer's link so that members here can easily help you :o:o

Btw, I have found this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
...Is it the right film you are mentioning?? :)

I already watched this.. but from a dvd.. hmm.. to be honest it's boring.. hmm.. let me see if I can find it online :)

Oh, I never heard about this film, and since Paolo Paraiso and Katherine Luna is there, I don't think it's good. O.o

but I think if you want some pinoy x movie, I'd recommend "Sa Pusod ng Dagat" (In the Navel of the Sea). It's a 1998 film, 1st one I ever watched. (Can't find a link to share. :( )

Thank you everyone for replying. If any one can put it here on line I'd really like to see it. It would be better with sub titles but it's ok if it doesn't. There are a bunch more pinoy movies that I saw bits and pieces to as well as a few trailers. It would be fun to watch them as well. I've written them down. If anyone is interested in my list let me know. Ichii_kun, if you mean trailers like on youtube; when you say to post the link, do you mean the info from youtube? Let me know. Kasuku thanks a bunch. LOL

I have added it in the watch online section, but without subs.... here it is:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1