Velvet Nightmares - (Private RP - 18+) <<Sayuri86 and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

attachment.php?attachmentid=39126&d=1563739700

Name: Astaroth of Arcy (his birth name is Philippe)

Hair/Eye color: Auburn / Dark blue

Race: Vampire

Age: over 400 years old, but appears to be in his late 20's, early 30's.

Extra: Lives quietly in an old castle where he tends to his pet horses. Hasn't fed from humans in a while.

~-~-~-~-~

The small bell over the cafe's door chimed in letting everyone know one more patron had arrived.

Tall in figure and pale in complexion, the customer headed towards his usual table. Though he didn't seem to talk much, the customer had drawn some attention by his fine manners and even trivial things like the way he took off his hat and coat before taking his seat.

It had been barely a week since he appeared for the first time, never skipping a night, but that one already was "his seat" as it was already common gossip among the waiters, and since the beginning of that week, a quarter past eight in the evening, there he was.

His orders had been nothing remarkable, coffee, hot chocolate or tea, and once a small glass of either port or vermouth, yet he never asked for anything to eat with his drinks. He did seem like an odd fellow nevertheless, someone who stood out and yet would pay extra for company, and word was he did make that offer once or twice, just for a small chat, or so were his innocent intentions.

@Yukonwolfspirit

Edited by Sayuri86

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

original.jpg

Name: Yukie

Hair/Eye color: White almost silver / Dark red eyes

Race: Human

Extra: Yukie lives alone and sometimes has male lovers. After the last horrible breakup he’s begun distancing himself from any potential lovers and focused more on his work at the cafe and his home life. He’s still haunted by his abusive ex lover and due to the events that happened (you’ll learn after first sex scene) he has become more guarded with those who work for him in his shop and has taken it upon himself to keep them safe.

—————

Sighing softly as Yukie heard the bell his red eyes fell over to the same customer gracing them once again. Fixing his glasses Yukie tied up his hair into a messy bun the male looking rather exhausted. Having had a particularly tougher shift today Yukie set down his books counting the last three staff helping him clean and do kitchen prep for tomorrow. Pinching the bridge of his nose Yukie groaned a little frown the kitchen before placing a smile on his lips and grabbed an apron walking over to take his new customers order. “Hello sir might I offer you a menu today we have a nice bubble tea special that has been rather popular it’s peach mango” Yukie explained his voice warm and inviting despite his complicate exhaustion.

Due to his lack of sleep and late night shifts keeping this place running and dealing with his fathers errands anyone could tell the poor ship keeper was looking a little ragged. “While I know you normally ask for the company of my staff I can’t spare any tonight three have called out sick so if it pleases you I could fill in” Yukie explained trying his best to be polite and well behaved instead of just asking him to leave so they could close early tonight.

Guest Sayuri86

The customer showed him a faint smile.

"That's very kind of you, but I'd prefer my coffee as usual."

Maybe he just wasn't too keen on the new trends.

Similarly to his host, the patron was also visibly tired, and perhaps a bit paler than usual, but he didn't lose his temper, especially with such polite, agreeable soul in front of him, which in fact helped his patience and he kept his voice tone soft as velvet.

"I wouldn't want to become a nuisance to you. And please don't be offended, I shall leave after finishing my drink."

Up close, and although pale, the stranger was finely featured, handsome even, which could probably explain the hubbub among the female waiters when he entered the shop.

He sounded honest enough. In fact, coming to the cozy cafe for a simple drink and trivial conversation had been the most rewarding part of his after sunset routine in recent times.

"Are you feeling well yourself, though? You seem a little... drained." - Astaroth chuckled mentally at his own joke, obviously captivated by the host's gentle charm, though he was a bit wobly in his feet apparently. Ah humans, so endearingly fragile, the vampire thought.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Alright I’ll have one of my staff bring you out a fresh pot” Yukie added smiling softly as he wrote down the simple order. “Oh! No please take your time just because I made a scheduling error doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take your time and enjoy your drink. Besides we just got a fresh shipment of coffee beans and got a better coffee grinder so it would be a shame to make you feel like you need to rush!” Yukie clearly worried he had offended the gentleman who sat before him. Despite his shit day Yukie forced a smile despite the pain it caused to his face. Unknowing to his customer and his staff Yukie had applied quite a bit of makeup having recently gotten into a fight with his boyfriend, because of this Yukie had gone to extreme lengths to hide the dark purple bruise that graced his pale cheek.

As his guest asked the next question Yukie was caught off guard unsure what to do. “I’m..I’m fine just a little tiered and sore it’s been a long work day. To be honest I feel embarrassed you could tell” Yukie added with a small frown his eyes showing a deeper exhaustion. “Please take your time and one of the men will ring you up when your finished.” Yukie added his eyes moving to the window for a second a man in darker clothes looking rather pissed waiting outside for him. Taking the order to the kitchen Yukie hung up his apron after leaving the host in charge and went out to speak to the male who only dragged him off by his wrist a waitress coming over and setting the coffee down for the guest watching curiously.

“It’s rate we see his boyfriend. It’s a shame he’s quite cute it’s also cute to see how shy the boss becomes around other men when his lover is around” the waitress added with a small giggle.

Guest Sayuri86

"Thank you." - the mysterious patron replied calmly. It was all he could say to such understanding host.

But as Yukie turned around, Astaroth was able to notice something else about him. Yukie's wobbling might not have been due to natural clumsyness or lack of rest, as the vampire could pick up a faint scent of fresh wounds coming from him. Hardly any blood but perhaps there were a couple of bruises Yukie obviously didn't care to show off.

Eventually, his coffee was served, and Astaroth thanked his waitress. He had barely taken the cup to his lips when a different sort of energy came into the shop. An energy that brought in tow a reek the vampire prince didn't like one bit, but still couldn't identify with precision perhaps due to not having the displeasure of sampling it in some centuries, or maybe because he was still so weak at the moment... he just knew it was just ingrained in him as if by instinct.

"Is that so, my dear?" - he asked the waitress - "Well, I'd hate that brute to cause trouble in such a nice place. Some people just don't seem to learn manners even if you hammered a book of royal etiquette through their heads." - he sighed, trying not to pay much attention to the faint ruckus he could hear back where Yukie was taken to.

Since an early age Astaroth was taught not to interfere in human business, to leave them to their own devices and to take only what he needed to survive. It was the chevalier's way, or so he thought. But in a day and age chivalry seemed to be dead anyways it seemed particularly true for oafs that size.

The vampire was seemingly put off his drink after seeing that scene and after a couple of sips, he paid his tab, tiped the waitress and left not making much of a fuss.

Sure, it wasn't his business, but still...

Like vultures, vampires were always looking for the defenseless and weak within the flocks that surrounded their secluded castles or whatever damp hovels they happened to live in. If that boy was truly a victim of abuse, maybe he'd find in himself a reason for suicide, eventually... Such a beautiful boy, what a shame. Astaroth supposed he wouldn't have to wait much for such an easy prey to break from the rest and fall down. He'd keep an eye out for Yukie, and sooner or later he'd have a satisfying meal, the vampire thought as he walked back home.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

As the hostess watched the male leave and seen all he co workers leave he closed the shop and locked up he put the key in his pocket planning to give it to Yukie the next morning. As the night passed the male stood out front waiting for Yukie to arrive checking his watch before sighing and opened the shop and hour late. Getting to work prepping the desserts and setting up Yukie never did arrive frowning softly Haru sighed before taking over his bosses job thinking at most he might be out sick or just out cold needing sleep. As the day dragged on Haru answered the phone Yukies number popping up on his cellphone. “Hey let me know next time you take a day off we’ve been worried sick” Haru scolded only to fall silent upon hearing a different man explaining that they where trying to reach out to a relative or friend if Yukies and that he was in the hospital.

“Shit...yeah I Have his fathers number hold on” Haru added before giving the doctor a phone and hung up staring out at the shop. “ we are closing early today...3pm and we need to put a closed sign out. Seems there was an accidents so we will be closing the shop early to keep up until Monday when Yukies back home and can keep up.” Haru added with a frown not sure if Yukie ending up in the hospital was because if his recent fights with his lover. As the day dragged to a close Hatu stood with the other waitresses.

“It might be best to close down and give them space Yukie shouldn’t feel like he needs to work if he’s injured and closing would give him a chance to rest and recover” a waitress added during the meeting as the others nodded and they finished cleaning up.

“When he’s ready we will be ready to open but for now let’s wait and give him space it’s the least we can do he’s bailed us out and helped us so many times” Haru added before finishing the last check and locking the place up leaving a sign stating the shop was closed due to a medical emergency and will reopen soon.

-1 week later-

Sighing softly Yukie slowly got up from the bed his body screaming in pain but compared to the madness of being locked away in his fathers house he would take the broken ribs over listening to his father complain about how he shouldn’t have pissed off Raven to the point of fighting. Despite his father being cold and angry with him deep down he did care and as punishment to Raven he had sent him far away for his own sons protection. “I know you think it’s best for me to stay but I can’t keep my business closed...I have others who need me.” Yukie added softly before meeting his fathers eyes. “When I am full6 healed we can go hunting again just the two of us” Yukie added with a happy smile knowing his father would be more then pleased with that since Yukie had taken a step back from his legacy. Hugging the cold man goodbye Yukie grabbed his small bag and was taken home.

The next morning Yukie opened the cafe door and started prepping for the morning shift having messaged his staff the night before that the cafe would be open. As they arrived Yukie tried to ignore the horrified stares that could only gasp in horror at the mans broken body. Dancing across Yukies skin was an army of black and purple bruises showing off the worse marks of all around his neck showing that his lover had tried to strangle him in a fit of rage. Under the black sweater Yukies body was decorated with many cuts and burn marks the man having been kept captive in his drunken lovers bedroom chained to his bed and beaten into submission to become Ravens hunting partner and to give up his happiness at the cafe. Yukie ignoring the looks only walked out to the floor to restock or to help clean his bruised and broken face looking like he had been mauled by a bear.

Unknowing to his cafe family the mauling marks where from a maddened vampire Raven had kept as a pet and in the end thrown his lover to in a fit of laughter wanting to see him fight off the starved thing. While Yukie could handle and deal with the pain and the beatings he along with his father where quite angry to find out that one of their own had kept a vampire for bait fights something that was forbidden training practice. Back in Yukies grandfathers time it was used to train the hunters to sharpen their skills and was a for if barbaric fun to those who enjoyed tossing the younger hunters in. Yukie personally had never been apart of it but his father had seen his fair share of battles and was quick to shut if down when he took the thrown. Despite his fathers anger at Yukies lifestyle and what happened he was proud his son held his own so well in such a place that should have killed him. “Hey...you eat yet?” Haru asked Yukie gently offering him a sandwich and drink so he could sit down.

“No...sorry I’ve been spacing out. Didn’t realize it was so late” Yukie added having been sitting in a back table out front filling out paychecks and order forms for the week.

“Here eat this and I’ll order you some takeout while we prep for the night hours.” Haru added glad that despite Yukies absence he had turned to changing the hours to 24 hour to help more employees out and to increase customers. “I think the new menu has been stressed over enough if you ask me” Haru added. It knowing the reason Yukie hadn’t gone to bed was because he couldn’t sleep due to nightmares.

Guest Sayuri86

It certainly didn't go unnoticed to Astaroth how the cafe seemed to have closed down out of a sudden, something that didn't exactly help his good humor. Now he begrudgingly had some time in his hands so he decided to do some investigations on his own. Yes, he could still pick up the scent of Yukie among his employees' around the building but it was extremely feeble now he hadn't been there for a couple of days.

So a tall, long-haired man in a dark hat and coat wouldn't rise too much suspicion sniffing around the neighborhood, Astaroth went to a discreet place near the cafe's backdoor and took a shape very familiar to him, the one of a dark hound, as a stray mutt would be a lot less conspicuous. Promptly he started to track down Yukie's scent and after some hours of trial and error he finally got to what he believed to be the house Yukie would usually live in while working at the cafe. As a dog he browsed the streets, listening to neighbors as some commented on the sweet boy's absesnce which gave the vampire's some further clues: that the house he had been looking around was indeed Yukie's place, that Yukie was away and that his boyfriend was probably still in the neighborhood while waiting for him.

With no further information, Astaroth was beginning to get a little frustrated, not knowing where to get to his dinner, and as he was too tired to change back into his humanoid form, he laid down on a sheltered patch in the garden and went to sleep.

For the whole week Yukie was out recovering in his parents' house, Astaroth would guard his house regularly as a dog during the day (provided the weather wasn't too sunny or hot) and would check on the cafe every other night.

At last, Yukie came back to his business and despite all the preparations and the waiters' expectation, Astaroth didn't come for his drink except much later. In fact, he didn't even took his place at the usual table.

He looked around and saw Yukie briefly while working in the back, and as the boy looked even worse than last time.

Just like the last time, the vampire didn't seem to care and went towards a girl who was working at the counter.

"Excuse me." - he asked, trying to get the girl's attention using a calm voice tone as he did the last time - "Those pastries over there look delicious. I'd like a few of them to go. I'm going to take them as a present for a friend."

Once the pastries were carefully packaged and paid for, Astaroth left the shop shortly after.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh yes! They are quite popular today! They where hand made early this morning!” The waitress replied with a happy smile before going over and packaging the pastries before taking the mans money and watched him leave. “Strange he didn’t stay this time.” The waitress muttered with a small shrug taking over the ticket for Yukie who raised a brow.

“He didn’t stay long. Must have pissed him off along with all the other customers” Yukie added before finishing up his book work. “I’m to tiered to keep doing this. Haru will close up at midnight and is in charge. I’ll see you all tomorrow” Yukie added taking the takeout food from Haru before leaving and heading home. Once home Yukie sighed and flopped on his couch staring at the ceiling before eating his dinner and after some light cleaning and organizing of his house he went and showered. Being careful of his injuries and deep wounds Yukie eventually finished and slipped on some shorts to tiered to dry off or dress more before crawling into the bed to sleep.

Guest Sayuri86

Late at night, the hound had came back to Yukie's house, but the shadow was already the one of a man by the time he reached the balcony from the boy's bedroom. Astaroth carefully opened the window and slipped inside.

As soon as he went in, the effects of his presence were starting to be noticeable. A beautiful bouquet of flowers offered by the cafe staff withered instantly as if every flower was suddenly sucked out of every inch of life, and a wall mirror suddenly cracked.

Astaroth was nervous as he hadn't fed from humans in a long time.

For a creature of the night, as a prince he could be an extremely picky eater and only the most beautiful, cherub-like youths would sate his thirst for blood, but now he had placed the box of pastries on the bedside table, he slowly uncovered the sleeping boy and carefully loosened his pyjama top, while gazing upon the battered torso he felt himself as if looking at a microwave dinner instead: quick to prepare yet tragically unfulfilling. Wouldn't Yukie be so naturally beautiful, the meal would look extremely unappealing.

Astaroth didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was taking pity on the boy.

"Poor thing..." - he thought - "There may be nothing else for him than the butcher's knife, really. But I can at least give him one last moment of bliss before I come tomorrow and finish him off."

With an agile movement, the vampire climbed onto the bed over the boy and started to lick one of Yukie's nipples slowly, trying to tease him for a bit, then he did the same for the other, kissing and suckling, but not daring to get near the boy's bruised throat, in fear the pain caused by his touch would wake him up.

Astaroth's limber tongue traced its way down the Yukie's white chest and over the stomach, testing him, making sure the boy was into a deep sleep and licking the oldest wounds tenderly, not really knowing why.

As he came down to the hip level he lowered Yukie's pyjama bottoms and underwear ever so slightly so he could take a look at him. In an attempt to arouse him, even if just for a bit, Astaroth took the pink tip to his lips and kissed it. As Yukie didn't seem to wake up from that he poked at the warm tip with his tongue and teased it in a circular motion for a reaction.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Blushing red Yukie moaned softly at the teasing circular motion his body shivering in delight and excitement. Groaning softly in his sleep Yukie nuzzled into his pillow more as if snuggling lovingly into a lover. Moving his body a little Yukie pulled a blanket closer the huge fluffy blanket warm and comforting as he nestled into it half wrapping it around his torso. Mumbling softly in his sleep Unknowing to his new sexual partner Yukie bore the mark of a vampire hunter burned into his lower back his family crest was seen as him becoming a full fledged hunter. This mark was quite old about ten years or so.

To others it might be seen as a silly tattoo but for his clan it was their mark upon their family and brothers. Feeling the small younger motion again Yukie’s lustful voice made a sound of protest before opening his eyes slightly in confusion to stare at the window and the shadow of the man standing over him. Looking at the vampire for a minute Yukie groggily went back into his sleep not even so much as registering the male standing before him his body to tiered to notice anything different.

Guest Sayuri86

Not only could Astaroth hear Yukie's heartbeat from where he was, he could also feel it against his tongue as the boy slowly got hard, and was delighted to hear the quickening of his breathing. The pink on his cheeks, the way he nuzzled his pillow, Yukie was such a joy to look at while getting excited, which spurred the vampire to give him more reasons to stay that way.

For a moment, Astaroth worried Yukie would finally wake up and break their tender moment, but he then relaxed and smiled as he saw the young hunter going back to sleep. He licked the budding erection a few times more and then deepthroated the boy easily starting to suck softly as he moved his lips along the shaft.

Due to Yukie's current position, and now the vampire was very focused on the task at hand, he wasn't able to see Yukie's crest, and perhaps that was for the best. If Astaroth's father knew what he was doing he would most certainly kill him. It was bad enough to play with one's food like that, let alone a hunter, who they considered the lowest of human beings, so different from those who they called the "swans" or humans that would willingly give blood for vampire sustenance and who might also become short-term partners.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Groaning softly Yukie moved his leg away enjoying the soft pleasure before opening his eyes again tiredly the male looking up at the ceiling as if half awake. Sitting up slowly Yukie looked down at the male between his legs his eyes and body groggy from sleep. With a bright pink blush to his face Yukie poked at Astaroth's body with his foot slightly confused by the dream. Grabbing his blanket and wrapping it around the top of his body Yukie his under the soft black fur hiding his body a little. Looking down at Astaroth Yukie just sat in silence confused by the sudden stillness of the dream that seemed to be frozen for him.

Guest Sayuri86

Astaroth was so delighted Yukie moved his leg in order to grant him an easier, more comfortable access, that he let out a deep groan against the hard flesh in his mouth, holding both the boy's thighs from below in a loving gesture. If the vampire was properly fed at the moment he'd be hard himself by now with such a sweet melody of moans Yukie was able to sing for him.

As he felt Yukie waking up, Astaroth let him go of his lips, but still couldn't help licking the base of the shaft as he locked his glance with the young hunter, carelessly revealing his fangs in the process. He was hoping the boy thought that he was experiencing a dream and nothing else.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“If your going to go to the trouble of getting me off you could at least give me your name...it’s rude to break into rooms without introducing yourself” Yukie mumbled half awake as he stared at the male tiredly Yukie being known for sleepwalking.. Looking at the quick show of fangs Yukie giggled a little before flopping back into the bed. “You can feed from my shoulder if you get me off...I haven’t been touched like this is years” Yukie mumbled with a small yawn half awake. If course he wouldn’t believe anything like this was real his body already being covered in so many bite marks he wouldn’t even raise a brow at another. “You bite me anywhere near my cock and I will kill you even if this is a dream” Yukie groaned curling back into his pillow relaxing again.

Guest Sayuri86

Of course Astaroth had no intention of introducing himself, there was no point in giving your name to the dead. But he had to admit the boy still had spirit.

"Maybe later, then." - he replied, considering the offer of Yukie's shoulder as he briefly stroked the shaft up and down in a caress, supposing there might be something wrong with Yukie's boyfriend for the boy to admit so openly that the big brute apparently wasn't able to satisfy him on a basic level.

Yukie was certainly drunk on sleep making such vain promises of blood, Astaroth thought, but the vampire was determined to get him drunk in pleasure just before he left.

"I shall be careful." - the vampire assured in a whisper.

Obviously, Astaroth hadn't the slightest doubt of his proficiency on pleasing other males, not with his experience and charm, even when his partner was half asleep, and so he went back to his deep kissing, enjoying the wet noises they made together, wanting to make him cum.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Thank you” Yukie mumbled from his pillow his body more relaxed as he felt Astaroths hands go back to his legs and the pleasure happily return. Feeling his partners silky tongue slide and wiggle against his throbbing cock Yukie could only tense as he got closer and closer to his climax. Moaning out in an almost angelic voice Yukie gripped at the sheets before finally cumming his body shivering in a happy pleasure. As the afterglow of his pleasurable experience spread through his body Yukie rolled onto his back the blanket twisting around his body almost covering it as he slept peacefully for the first time in a long time.

Guest Sayuri86

Astaroth hadn't really back down, especially as he felt Yukie coming so much closer to his climax, and as he did, he let go of him in time to still being able to watch the boy releasing the last couple of squirts as he cleaned himself around the lips with a smile and enjoyed the vision of loveliness that was Yukie panting in bliss with the sticky patches of white that stained his groin and belly.

The vampire thought that if the young hunter's blood tasted half as good as his cum, then he had found himself a true delicacy. But he wouldn't bite him, not yet. Perhaps he would take the oportunity to play with him a couple more times while the boy recovered from his injuries, regained his strenght, and he would let him cling to the illusion of the dream for a while. Right now, it was time for Yukie to rest, so Astaroth tucked him in carefully as when he found him, and left the house quietly, disappearing into the night.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Waking up the next morning Yukie sat up confused and aroused. Looking around the room Yukie groaned and crawled out of bed only to stop and look at the pastries. “The fuck....” Yukie whispered looking at the broken glass and the dead flowers. Groaning softly Yukie rubbed his eyes before grabbing a sweet and eating one wondering if he had ended up drinking and didn’t remember taking the treat home. Getting up he stretched before getting in the shower and washed quickly. Checking his clock once done Yukie hurried and dressed putting on a nice silver suit that made him look rather dashing. Fixing his hair into a sexy ponytail the male quickly grabbed another sweet before leaving heading out the door with his keys and phone in hand.

Guest Sayuri86

As expected, Astaroth went for his rest during the day but he was back at the cafe by his usual schedule for his drink.

"Hm, perhaps I should stop having hot chocolate." - he thought to himself, as back in the 17th century when he was a kid, chocolate was still believed to be an aphrodisiac.

He left after his drink but this time around he waited around the shop, taking a nap as a dog near the backdoor from where the staff came out, waiting for Yukie to come out as well, determined to keep an eye on him and that unusual boyfriend of his.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Hot date tonight?” Haru asked Yukie who had stopped by to pick up a sandwich.

“No, I’m meeting my ex...and my father.” Yukie added clearly not happy at the fact as Haru stopped him and fixed his tie.

“I’ll make sure to call you an hour after you text me to check you made it home I know your visits only last an hour” Haru added not knowing the full story.

“Thank you, hopefully things go better my father is pretty determined to visit why my ex is there I have no idea” Yukie added with a frown checking himself over in the mirror. Waving by Yukie waited outside the shop the male nervous and looking like he would rather be whipped then go to the hunter convention. Taking a deep breath Yukie pulled out a cigarette and took a moment to smoke his stress levels off the charts. Putting it out as a car pulled up a familiar male got out.

“You clean up nice. Should have worn something nicer though” Raven added mentioning for Yukie to take his arm so they could go to the gathering together his father already sitting in the back with his grandfather who glared at Yukie.

Guest Sayuri86

The noise from the car arriving and parking in front of the cafe woke up the hound lying by the door, but Astaroth still didn't move much trying to access the situation. He didn't recognize two of the men but he remembered Raven and his foul stench as he steped out of the car, so he kept alert, especially knowing Yukie could come out of the building any minute now, and if the boy entered the car, then the hound would certainly follow from afar.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Sighing softly Yukie got into the car and sat down his father watching before noticing the hound. “You should keep your pets at home” the man added making Yukie frown and look out spotting the dog sitting by the door.

“Of course. Such a highly trained hunting dog should be kept home. He was a nice gift from one of the elders who trains them to track for us. It’s been harder and harder keeping him home with how smart he is” Yukie added lying through his teeth as he got out and whistled trying to call the dog over to get out of riding with his father or at least so he could take the hound with him and have an excuse to escape outside of the house more often.

Guest Sayuri86

At first, Astaroth looked reluctant but eventually decided to take the role Yukie was assigning him and came towards the boy when called. Of course, being called "smart" helped that decision, too. Luckily, he was still wearing a black leather collar with the name "Bayard" inscribed on it, which was merely his codename when he worked for an underground branch of the Scotland Yard back in the 1800s.

Feigning obedience, the dog walked until aligned with Yukie's leg and finally sat down, acknowledging his destination near his "master".

On a surface level, that role didn't please him one bit, and once Yukie found out about his secondary shape, he'd make sure to have a conversation about the "dog treatment".

Astaroth disliked dogs. He found them so emotionally dependent of their owners to the point that they'd become weak and pathetic as they were ultimately robbed of their individuality for the sake of a master.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Good boy” Yukie whispered gently petting the dogs head gentle before noticing the collar.

“Didn’t know you cared for dogs. Shame you never took it hunting” Raven added with a frown clearly pissed that Yukie was permitted to take along his pet.

“Raven leave him be if it wasn’t for the fact you still live down the street from him you wouldn’t even be going to this meeting” Yu grumbled not please that his sons so called lover had been dragged along. Looking at his father Yukie was unsure what to say the atmosphere tense and quite toxic as they pulled up to the exotic mansion and got out Yukie mentioning for Bayard to follow.

“I’ll come in after I’ve secured the grounds” Yukie mumbled taking off at a brisk walk to check the property to make sure the hunters ball was secure. Once out of eyesight and earshot Yukie looked down at the hound before sighing. “I know vampires can take other forms and if your Harus mate it’s best you head home. While father does tolerate my alternate lifestyle I don’t need a lecture of why it’s dangerous to live among vampires” Yukie added knowing full well the dog was to smart to be a hunters hound. “I am fine and don’t need a babysitter tonight Raven won’t try anything. We are both getting new partners so it should be fun” Yukie mumbled his hand shaking as he took out his cigarettes and smoked.

- - - Updated - - -

?Good boy? Yukie whispered gently petting the dogs head gentle before noticing the collar.

?Didn?t know you cared for dogs. Shame you never took it hunting? Raven added with a frown clearly pissed that Yukie was permitted to take along his pet.

?Raven leave him be if it wasn?t for the fact you still live down the street from him you wouldn?t even be going to this meeting? Yu grumbled not please that his sons so called lover had been dragged along. Looking at his father Yukie was unsure what to say the atmosphere tense and quite toxic as they pulled up to the exotic mansion and got out Yukie mentioning for Bayard to follow.

?I?ll come in after I?ve secured the grounds? Yukie mumbled taking off at a brisk walk to check the property to make sure the hunters ball was secure. Once out of eyesight and earshot Yukie looked down at the hound before sighing. ?I know vampires can take other forms and if your Harus mate it?s best you head home. While father does tolerate my alternate lifestyle I don?t need a lecture of why it?s dangerous to live among vampires? Yukie added knowing full well the dog was to smart to be a hunters hound. ?I am fine and don?t need a babysitter tonight Raven won?t try anything. We are both getting new partners so it should be fun? Yukie mumbled his hand shaking as he took out his cigarettes and smoked.

- - - Updated - - -

?Good boy? Yukie whispered gently petting the dogs head gentle before noticing the collar.

?Didn?t know you cared for dogs. Shame you never took it hunting? Raven added with a frown clearly pissed that Yukie was permitted to take along his pet.

?Raven leave him be if it wasn?t for the fact you still live down the street from him you wouldn?t even be going to this meeting? Yu grumbled not please that his sons so called lover had been dragged along. Looking at his father Yukie was unsure what to say the atmosphere tense and quite toxic as they pulled up to the exotic mansion and got out Yukie mentioning for Bayard to follow.

?I?ll come in after I?ve secured the grounds? Yukie mumbled taking off at a brisk walk to check the property to make sure the hunters ball was secure. Once out of eyesight and earshot Yukie looked down at the hound before sighing. ?I know vampires can take other forms and if your Harus mate it?s best you head home. While father does tolerate my alternate lifestyle I don?t need a lecture of why it?s dangerous to live among vampires? Yukie added knowing full well the dog was to smart to be a hunters hound. ?I am fine and don?t need a babysitter tonight Raven won?t try anything. We are both getting new partners so it should be fun? Yukie mumbled his hand shaking as he took out his cigarettes and smoked.

Guest Sayuri86

Astaroth looked around as he was told to jump out of the car upon arrival. He had been resting his big head on Yukie's lap all the way there and looked calm as a good service dog should be (to be quite honest he felt in heaven during the whole trip), but he had a bad feeling about this mansion they had come to, it creeped him out in some way.

He didn't want to go inside but he also didn't want Yukie to go inside, as he still distrusted Raven to some point.

When Yukie pulled him aside and told the vampire he wanted him to go home, Astaroth pretended not to understand his words and sat before him, tilting his head in apparent confusion, but when Yukie pulled out a cigarette, the dog caught the boy's sleeve with his teeth, trying to prevent him from going further into the building.

He then laid on his belly and lowered his head until his chin rested on the floor, still keeping his eyes on Yukie's. If he couldn't go inside, nor convince Yukie not to go any further, he would stay and wait for him.

Astaroth didn't have much of a choice really. He could change back and ask for directions to go back home but that would certainly turn into a disaster if he really was in hunter country, so perhaps the best chance to go back safely was to wait for Yukie outside instead.