<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest mik3la

"I could think at many things that you could do for me right now but we are out in the open and i know you don't like it, so we will stick on the simple things" he said touching his neck with his hand, moving his finger against his jaw as he bend and kissed him longer and more passionately.

Humming in the kiss he smiled feeling that the other wasn't resisting the kiss too much as he has been before, but he was responding to it, which only made him happy. He pushed him down on the blanket, standing half on top of him, continuing the kissing, holding his hand over his chest and the other near his head for balance.

Guest hal7283

"Keiko, what are you...?" Hikaru muttered as he looked at his boyfriend with a puzzled look, then suddenly he felt Keiko tilting his jaw up and their lips met once again, only this time with Keiko taking the lead it was far more passionate than the innocent soft kiss he did earlier. He moaned softly as he felt the softness of Keiko's lips pressing against his own and almost instinctively his tongue began to dance and mingle with Keiko's counterpart. Hikaru was by no means immune to lusu and desire, he simply didn't know how to express them properly. Having been through his first initiation now, there was little holding Hikaru back now other than his sense of modesty and embarrassment, though they proved to be futile against what Keiko was making him feel.

Hikaru didn't resist when he was pushed into the blanket. As the kissing continued blood quickly began flowing downwards towards his groin and soon he could feel.his manhood throbbing painfully against the constraints of the fabric and against Keiko's body as well. After a while Hikaru pushed Keiko off slightly as he looked up at his boyfriend while panting heavily for air. "This is not what I meant when I asked what you wanted me to do... "

Despite what Hikaru said however that wasn't the whole truth. While he intended the statement to mean something more innocent like cook a special meal or do a massage, he was well aware that it could be taken in a sexual way as well. After letting Keiko wait for so long and even when he finally allowed Keiko to get intake they didn't go the while way, he was more than willing to let Keiko lead him along in sexual matters. He turned his gaze away momentarily before he looked back at Keiko again and smiled: "But I assume this is what you wanted the most?"

Hikaru wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck and said joyfully: "Then go ahead and have your way. But if cops shows up and arrests us for indecent behavior then I'm gonna say you forced me into it."

Guest mik3la
"This is not what I meant when I asked what you wanted me to do... "

"I know ... but i like to tease you a lot this days" he said keeping his eyes on him smirking. "You are too cute when you fluster" he added giving him a quicker kiss, playing with his nose against his.

"But I assume this is what you wanted the most?"

" I must admit that is getting harder and harder to resist in not jumping on you and tease you every time i get the chance now that i know you love me going so" he said placing a kiss on his neck and then another one.

"Then go ahead and have your way. But if cops shows up and arrests us for indecent behavior then I'm gonna say you forced me into it."

He laughed at the comment sliding on the side leaning on one hand looking at him amused. "Why do i end up being the bad guy with you in this kind of matters when i know you like it as much as i do?" he ran his hand through his hair, letting his blue strands a little blown in the soft wind.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru's felt like his face was burning up when Keiko said he wanted to just jump on him all the time, though to be completely fair he was also having more dirty thoughts about Keiko than before, like when they were riding their bikes earlier he was almost mesmerized when he saw Keiko's face blushing and panting when they were paddling pretty hard. He moaned softly from Keiko's kisses and as he laid down on his side he wrapped his hand around his boy friend's waist, caressing his lower back affectionately and smiled: "Isn't it obvious? Cause you're the bad boy who's teaching me all the naughty tricks."

Hikaru closed his eyes as he felt the cool breeze blowing his silver white hair along. He chuckled joyfully as he snuggled a bit closer against Keiko and said: "But you're right... I do like it when you do naughty things to me... as long as I don't' have to worry about people starring at us."

Guest mik3la

"So you like things to get naughty only when we are behind closed doors" he said holding Hikaru by the neck, brushing his lips against his lips. "I wonder how much naughty can i get you" he said smirking licking his lips then look at the pendant and it was like something pulsed inside him, giving him a head eke.

"Ngh!" he leaned away holding his head with one hand, clenching his teeth. what the hell is happening? my head ...argh....my head hurts....

"Argh" he started rubbing his hand over his forehead trying to calm down and ignore the pain but it was hard. It was like something was pushed through his skull and hurt like hell. Plus he got a little dizzy, more like foggy.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned as Keiko continued to tease him with his lips, the man really knows what buttons to push to make him blush, though to be fair Hikaru's buttons might as well be his entire body when the one touching him was Keiko. He wasn't able to dwell on that for long however when suddenly Keiko began to show a painful expression, and moments latter he pulled back and held his hand on his forehead in agony.

"Keiko? Are you alright?!" Hikaru cried as he got up hurriedly and held onto Keiko's shoulders, looking at him worriedly he asked: "What's going on Keiko? Are you in pain? Just hold on a minute I'm gonna call the ambulance...." He said as he reached into his pocket and began to dial the number.

Guest mik3la

"N-No...argh...I'm fine...It's just a headeke" he said holding his arm to stop him from calling an ambulance and making such a fuss about something so simple. "Don't waste their time with something as simple as a headeke" he said trying to smile but he made more grimaces because of the pain.

It was like a migraine but only more powerful. Like something was pushed into his head and rumble around his brain. Taking deep breaths he tried to calm down and focus on telling himself that it was nothing and it will pass, but the bloody pain wasn't going.

"I just need some pain killers from a pharmacy. I think i saw one on our way here" he said still holding his forehead trying to get up but he felt dizzy and felt back on his ass. "Woaw...Hikaru...c-can you go and get me some painkillers? Is not far away from here and i can wait" he said looking at him with his eyes almost closed.

His eyes wondered back on the pendant and the pain strike harder. "Ngh...damn it" he cursed between his lips blinking to focus his eyes on things but his sight was getting blurry.

Guest hal7283

"Are... Are you sure about that? It could be something bad...." Hikaru said in a panic as he saw Keiko in pain and failed to get up. " Besides I can't just leave you here alone by yourself!" He took a deep breath and thought about what he should do. Regardless of what was happening it was clear that Keiko needed some help, and the linger he panicked the longer his boyfriend would have to suffer. After some internal debate finally he said: "Alright I am gonna go get you the painkiller. But if things doesn't improve I am taking you to the hisputal!"

Hilary quickly got up from the blanket and made it too his bike and paddled away in fill speed. The further away he got from Keiko the more scared he became. He remembered the stories he saw online, of people having headaches and thought they were nothing, then turned down they had something serious like a brain tumor or a parasite. The thought of losing Keiko frightened him to the cote so much so that by the time Hikaru arrived at the pharmacy he was actually crying, which startled the clerk quite a lot. He explained Keiko's symptoms and the clerk assured him it was probably just allergies or seasonal migraine. In any case Hikaru returned to Keiko with the pills in hand and he helped Keiko sit up and handed him theb pills along with water to swallow them.

Guest mik3la

He smiled thankfully that he finally went to get his medicine and layed down on the blanket trying to calm himself. After Hikaru left he pain was a little lighter. It was like the pain was because he was closed.

He was almost asleep when Hikaru returned with the pills and he was thankful that he helped him get up to take the pills and drink some water.

"Thank you... i'll be fine so stop panicking" he said smiling holding his arm trying to assure him he was fine.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru sighed in relief after Keiko took the pulls and seems to be doing better. He held onto Keiko's hand a bit tighter and said: "You almost gave me a heart attack Keiko!" He wrapped his arms around Keiko and hugged him tightly for quite a while before he reluctantly pulled away and said: "Let's go home already. I feel like I've had enough emotional rollercoaster for the day already...."

Guest mik3la

"I told you I'm feeling better" he said looking sorry at him. "Sorry for scaring you like that" he sigh rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was just a headeke. This happens from many different reasons" he shrugged hilding still hands.

Guest hal7283

"Well in any case I don't like it when it just happens out of nowhere." Hikaru pouted slightly as he helped Keiko get on his feet and said: "Come on let's go home. I feel like I've got way too much fresh air for my own good."

The rest of the day went on without any incident and seeing no sign of Keiko having another headache really eased the man's nerves quite a lot. While the start of the few life had some hiccups, all things considered it went pretty well as the two for used to their new life. Hikarunhas gotten into his new routine of working only half of the week and spending the rest of the days writing in his study. It also gave him the opportunity to cook for Keiko a lot more and welcoming Keiko home has become one of the favourite part of his new routine.

A couple of weeks passed and one evening Hikaru was typing into his laptop as usual while muttering the lines he was inputting. "As she opened her eyes she noticed her guardian looking down upon her worriedly... At that moment she felt a... a... Hmmm....What should I put here...", He crossed his arms as he stated at the screen, he was so focused on the matter that he didn't notice that someone else was in the room with him. Suddenly he felt a cold touch on his shoulder and he chuckled: "What's the matter dear can't sleep?" He turned around to who he assumed to be Keiko and yet as he saw those bloody red eyes looking at him he felt like his blood in his veins had frozen over. He tried to move, to struggle, format least cry out for help, but he couldn't even lift a single finger.

Just As the dark figure slowlh wrapped it's hands around Hikaru's neck he suddenly woke up, at first he was still confused about where he was until he noticed the hot metallic touch of the laptop's surface pressing against this cheek. "Did I... fell asleep?" Hikaru muttered as he rubbed his neck, somehow the cold touch still seemed to be lingering on his shoulder and around his neck. "I must be too tired..." He said before saving his progress and turned the laptop off before quietly sensors out of his study and into the bedroom. Not wanting to wake Keiko up he quietly slipped under the blankets and laid down beside his boyfriend and tried to go to sleep, but the moment he closed his eyes that creepy cold touch seemed to return once more. Almost instinctively he snuggled a.bit closer towards Keiko and reached for his hand.

Guest mik3la

Work has been really stressful as they remained in a few staff members and it was hard to hold all the shifts. Keiko was most of the time beat up and asleep. He was thankful that Hikaru understood him, and would wake him up every morning, making him breakfast and greeting him when he was home. They were starting to act so much like a married couple that the thought made Keiko always blush when he was thinking about.

That night he was sound asleep as he was tired after his shift and he also knew that Hikaru had some work to do in writing. So he went to rest much earlier than the previous nights. He didn't feel the other getting in bed the first time. What he felt and woke him up was when Hikaru got closer to him, holding his hand.

"Babe?" he asked opening his sleepy eyes rubbing them a little as he turned to the side to see him. "Whats wrong?" he asked a little bit confused moving his hand up and down his arm, seeing him a little upset. "Did something happened with your writing?"

Guest hal7283

"Sorry for waking you up..." Hikaru said as he held onto Keiko's hand a bit tighter, almost a bit too tight, like he was holding on for dear life. His body was trembling and if Keiko turned on the lights he'd see the man's face pale as a sheet of paper. He was still quite confused and startled, not even sure how to explain what he'd just experienced. Eventually though he managed to say: "I fell asleep on the laptop again and had a nightmare... I think it's a nightmare I mean what else could it be? I felt someone touching my shoulder and I thought it was you, but when I turned around it was someone... something... else... it then wrapped its fingers around my neck and then... and then I woke up...." Hikaru buried his face into Keiko's chest as he muttered: "I know it seems silly to be so shaken by a nightmare I mean... I'm a fucking adult man! But the touch... it felt so real... so..... cold...." He rubbed back and forth around his neck to get it warmer, but despite his skin was already red from the friction that cold simply refused to go away.

Guest mik3la

Feeling the other trembling he wrapped his arm around his body and pulled him closer wanting him to calm down. He was worried not understanding what was happening, making him to wake up instantly.

Hearing the nightmare he was shocked and couldn't blame him for being so shaken from it. As he was burring his face in his chest he wrapped his both arms around him, trying to comfort him as much as possible and to make him calm down.

He pulled away a little to look at him. "You don't have to explain yourself. It's alright" he said frowning checking his neck and yes, he was red that his normal color. "Let's get in the kitchen and make you some tea" he said kissing his forehead, not wanting to leave him alone in the room.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned slightly as he felt the warmth of Keiko's arms around him and rather miraculously the cold on his shoulder and around his neck began to fade. The trembling ceased and he gradually began to calm down. Letting out a soft chuckle when Keiko kissed his forehead he sat up from the bed and smiled: "Yeah... I cup of hot tea could do me some good."

Moments latter the two of them were sitting at the table while sipping hot tea. As he felt the drink warming him up from the inside the ominous feeling he got from the nightmare was now completely gone. "Sorry for waking you up. I know work has been pretty rough for you lately...." He said a bit apologetically as he looked down at his tea cup and said: "I hope I'm not too much of a burden.."

Guest mik3la

Sipping from his cup of tea he looked surprised and confused at the same time. Reaching his hand under Hikaru's chin he lifted his head making him look at him.

"Hey ... there's no problem. I can handle my work. But whenever you need me i'm here" he smiled leaning in to kiss his lips. "Whenever you need me please tell me. I don't mind" he smiled brushing his hand through his hair.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked up at Keiko as his face was lifted up, he looked at his boyfriend who was looking at him with all the love and warmth he could possibly want. He closed his eyes as he felt Keiko's lips on his own, which felt hotter than normal given the hot tear they were having. A soft moan escaped his throat as he couldn't help but feel like he was being drawn in by the kiss and crave for more. Eventually though the kiss ended and Hikaru let out a barely audible whine when their lips parted. He pulled on the corner of Keiko's shirt and asked timidly: "Can I... have a little more? You know... to take my mind off the nightmare?"

Guest mik3la
"Can I... have a little more? You know... to take my mind off the nightmare?"

Keiko smiled at his plead and was more than happy to accept. He moved closer with his chair and grabbed his neck pulling him closer pressing their lips together into a passionate kiss. His hand moved up in his hair, holding him by it, pulling him softly. He did like it a little bit rough.

"How was that?" he mumbled brushing his lips against his, having a devilish smirk on his face. "Or do you need a more better distraction from your thoughts?" he asked in a low seductive voice, moving his other hand against his tights, up to his crouch, groaning with pleasure.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru offered no resistance as T.K. pulled him in and claimed his lips, Keiko was a lot more aggressive this time and Hikaru felt like his mind was quickly melting into a wanton sweet mess of lust and desire. The pull on his hair felt a little rough but then again the right amount of roughness could just be the right spice to make things more fun. He moaned out lustfully as he felt the teasing touch of Keiko's hand on his crotch and he nodded a bit timidly: "Yeah... I could use a little more..."

Reaching his arms around Keiko's waist he leaned in and kissed along the man's jawline and then down to his neck. Licking and nibbling lovingly as his hands roamed over Keiko's back. He then looked up at Keiko and asked: "Should we... go back to the bed?"

Guest mik3la

"I was thinking of fucking you here on the table but ... guess the bed is a good idea" he whispered kissing his lips one more time before getting up and moving towards their dorm holding his hand, guiding him inside.

Once inside he closed the door and pushed him slowly on the bed. This time he was going to be the one who was going to eat him up and enjoy his perfect body.

He moved on top of him kissing again, then moving with the kisses down his jawline and to his neck, licking and kissing as he moved downwards.

He slipped his arms under his shirt lifting it above his chest, moving his kisses around his sensitive nipples, letting one hand reach in between his tights, massaging his crouch. "Is this distracting enough?" he asked smirking as he was licking and kissing his chest.

Guest hal7283

"You.. you wanna do what?!" Hikaru exclaimed in embarrassment at Keiko's comment but despite his attitude he wasn't about to complain. He moaned lightly as he was pushed in the bed and as his voice gradually became louder and sweeter as Keiko began to play with his body. Every kiss, every lick felt like fire on his skin, and his body shivered when Keiko kissed around his nipple and touched on his throbbing wrection from across the fabric of his pants. He looked down at his boyfriend who was missing all over his chest and whined softly: "I want.... More..."

Guest mik3la

Keiko smiled happy of the respond he got, taking a deep breath before continuing his teasing. But he didn't teased him too much feeling hot himself and too impatient to wait any longer. He undid his pants pulling them off, letting his hard member out. His eyes never left his lover's body as he wandered his glance up and down.

"You're just beautiful" he whispered as he bend down taking his member in his hand starting to lick it from the base to the top, playing with his tongue on the tip before taking him in his mouth, sucking him slowly and groaning with pleasure. With his other hand he moved his hand to his entrance, making circles around it and playing with his finger by pushing it in a little and back out, preparing him step by step.

With each head bop he was stroking the member wanting to hear his voice loud and clear, knowing that those noises where because of the pleasure his was giving him. In the mean time he inserted his finger inside him, rubbing his muscles then inserted another, making him used with them.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru let out a light moan when Keiko removed his pants, as it dragged along his throbbing cock slightly and made it bounce when it was pulled off. Hikaru's rather over-casual fashion habits at home had made it far too easy for Keiko to strip him bare and soon enough he was completely naked under his lover's gaze. His body jumped in surprise when Keiko suddenly took his erection in his mouth and as he felt the man's nimble tongue running along his shaft Hikaru quickly began to moan out in pleasure. "Ah Keiko...! It feels so.... h.....aha.... good!" Hikaru panted sweetly as he could feel the pleasure building up inside him, but the next moment he let out a surprised yelp when he felt Keiko's fingers touching his rear.

"K... Keiko... what are you... umm...!" The tone of his voice changed to one of discomfort given the fact that he had zero experience when it comes to his backdoor, especially when Keiko forced more fingers inside him. Tears streamed down from his eyes as he bore the pain but he showed no sign of resistance. He wanted this, he wanted Keiko, he wanted to give everything to the man he loved. Thankfully the the pleasure he was feeling from the blowjob gave him enough distractions to make things bearable.

Guest mik3la

Keiko felt that the other was a little tense than he used to be so he decided to take the fingers out of the whole, turning his full attention to the erected member in his mouth, sucking him hard, moaning from time to time as he could taste the pre-cum leaking from it.

Taking a brake to breath, he licked his lips seductively, not stopping the motion of his hand that ran up and down on the thing.

"Just relax babe" he whispered biting his lower lip wanting more and he wanted to make him feel good and not pain. He remembered that he bought some lube a few days ago for this kind of things, which was in the drawer next to bed. He reached out to it and took it out, returning to pleasure him.

He poured some lube on his fingers and placed them back at the small whole. "This will be a little cold but it will feel better" he said inserting first a finger which slidded right away and after a few thrust he inserted the second one, which was much easier this time as they were sliding in and out without any problem.

"Is this better?" he asked looking at him nervously.