<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest mik3la

[

991be84bd1ab4f81a790f25e1073b793.jpg

Name: Keiko Sayuri

Position: Seke

Bio: Keiko has been on his own after his family decided to throw him out after he said he was gay. He was still in college back then and was lucky that he had a place outside home to move. He had to start working so he ended up to work as a barista at a coffee shop where he meat his boyfriend and they are happily together with him for 1 year now.

He finished Art school but remain to work as a barista.

Keiko was on a land of lilies in the middle of the night waiting for someone. The dark blue sky of the night was shinning bright with stars like small diamonds. It was a beautiful night. Beautiful and peaceful.

He was playing with a necklace in his hand still waiting.

"Did you wait long for me?" said a low voice embracing him from behind.

"I'll always wait for you" said Keiko smiling turning around, hugging him too.

"I know. But i cannot always keep you waiting" said the voice smiling. "That's why i got you this" he said reaching his hand out reveling a hair pin in shape of a star.

"Guess bright minds do think the same" he said taking out the necklace that had a moon on it.

"This will be our promises of always being together" said the voice leaving Keiko to put the necklace around his neck and Keiko left him setting the pin in his hair.

"Always and forever together protecting yourself" said Keiko sealing the promise with a kiss.

A huge blow disturbed the peaceful night and Keiko was on his feet protecting the other man, shielding him with his own body.

42adbe5cefe203926c0655b83fc76fa4.jpg

The dark mist manifest itself in front of Keiko and tried multiple times to stab the other man. Without realising he was drawn to far away from the other.

When he saw the dark spirit manifest his anger towards the other he jumped trying to reach in time protect him.

"NO!!!" the man yield.

"Always and forever....protecting" said Keiko and everything was swallowed in mist and darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neighbor loud music made Keiko jump out of bed, leaving his arse meet the hard floor, making him curse. Rubbing his eyes he check the clock and cursing a few more times when he saw the clock was 10 and he was still in his pj. He was supposed to meet with boyfriend to check an apartment in order to move in together.

They were supposed to meet up at 10:30 in downtown, which was a few stations away from his current place. he will kill me , he thought as he got dressed almost knocking the tv from the counter.

Taking a sip of water he checked one more time his hair and clothes, a pair of black jeans, a shirt and a jacket, and then left the house, praying he would get there in time.

It was 10:40 when he arrived and looked around but didn't saw the other around. did i made it before him? Really? He is the one late?he thought still looking around not seeing his boyfriend, starting to feel happy that he made it and the other did not.

He really had some problems with waking up early. He was never able to do it properly.

Edited by mik3la

Guest hal7283

zS6reWI.png

Name: Hikaru Mitsurugi

Position: ?

Description: Hikaru was an aspiring waiter who was actually able to get his work published in some magazines and newspapers. At the moment he was working on his first major novel and he dreamed of striking a deal with a major publisher. But of course, before that could happen he needed some way to support himself and pay rent, so by day he worked at a local restaurant as a waiter, and spent the night writing. The balancing act proved to be difficult and exhausting and at times he felt like giving up his dream. But over one year ago his life changed when he met Keiko Sayuri. It all happened rather quickly and before he knew it they began dating.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

Warm, but getting colder and colder

Just as the body he was holding was getting colder and colder

The feeling of tears flowing down his cheek

Cries

Out of pain

Out of sadness

Out of fear

Out of solitude

Out of despair

Words coming out of his mouth that he couldn't even understand

And then there was nothing

All he could see, feel, taste, touch and smell was void

Was darkness

And then

And then....

And then, Hikaru woke up. Realizing he'd fallen asleep on his laptop again he got up with a piercing headache. "That... dream again..." Hikaru groaned as he rubbed his cheek which felt a little numb after being pressing against the keyboard for the whole night. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw nothing important was ruined and simply deleted the random letters his face had inputted into the file and pressed save. He took a quick look at the clock and bolted up from his seat. "Damn I've overslept!" Hikaru exclaimed as he quickly rushed to the washroom to clean up. After a much faster and condensed version of his usual one hour morning routine being condensed to 15 minuted Hikaru sprinted out of his tiny apartment and headed out.

"Sorry I'm late!" Hikaru said as he ran towards Keiko, his boyfriend. Even though they've been dating for a whole year it still feel unreal at times. He put a hand on Keiko's shoulder as he bent down and panted heavily, and after about almost a whole minute he got up, looking at the man apologetically and asked: "Have I kept you waiting for long?"

Guest mik3la

Hearing the familiar voice of his boyfriend and the touch on his shoulder he turned to see a patting Hikaru which made him laugh. Usually he was the one being late and out of breath. But not this time. i wonder what happened? Now he was getting worried a little. Cause he was never late.

"Not long" he lied not wanting to upset him. "I just arrived a few moments ago. I thought i was late again" he said taking his hand into his. "Are you alright? Did you really run from your house here?" he asked placing his hand over his chest, trying to calm him. his house was way far from here

"Here" he said giving him the bottle of water that he bought as he was waiting for him. "We still have time so we don't need to rush" he smiled patting his chest.

"Did you overslept at your computer again?" he asked smiling knowing very well that that was happening very frequently in the last months. Ever since he started his new novel he was looking more and more tired and Keiko just felt useless at times. Even if he tried to cheer him up, he was still looking tired.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru felt his heart racing even faster when Keiko put his hand over his chest. Even after dating each other for so long he still haven't really gotten used to how intimate Keiko could be with his approaches. It wasn't like he disliked them or anything but he just seemed unable to build up an immunity to his boyfriend's actions. "Yeah I did... Fell asleep on the laptop again... So embarrassing.." Hikaru said timidly as he took the water bottle and poured the water down his throat. He surely needed to get hydrated after that long run and he let out a satisfied sigh after he was done. The water also seems to have helped calming Hikaru's nerves and he was able to act a bit more relaxed. Handing the bottle back to Keiko he chuckled: "Seriously when I looked into the mirror earlier I could see the grid of the keyboard on my face!"

Hikaru took out his phone and checked the clock. As Keiko said there are still time until their meeting with the real estate agent to check on what could potentially be their new home together, that being said Hikaru usually prefer to always arrive at least 15 minutes earlier on every occasion. Taking Keiko's hand he said: "Might as well start moving right now."

Guest mik3la

"Dummy...." he said poking his forehead. "You should be more careful with your health. If not for me or for yourself then...for that novel that you're writing. It would be a shame not to have it published" he said trying to motivate him to have some rest too and not just working. That was a method he started to use. Since Hikaru was an workaholic, making him think about his unfinished work was a better trick than he thought.

Smiling he took his hand, intertwining their fingers. "I just hope this one will be ok cause i swear i cannot wake up so early anymore" he said complaining like a student having to wake up for school. "This part of the town is quite nice" he said looking around the area. It was peaceful. "Oh, there's the real estate agent" he said waving to him and dragging Hikaru with him.

A soft chill ran down Keiko's spine as they crossed the street to meet the agent. He looked curious around but there was nothing. strange.

"Hello sir, thank you for your time" he said bowing respectfully to the man.

Guest hal7283

"Yeah I know I know... I'll be more careful from now on..." Hikaru shrugged halfheartedly and brushed Kieko's nagging aside. Of course he appreciated how caring his boyfriend was but old habits die hard, especially given how the Muse of creativity seemed to be favoring him with her blessings to an absurd degree. Stories and scenes just kept popping out of his head and he just couldn't help but wanting to type them down before they fade away. Hikaru's was filled with warmth as Keiko too his hand and their fingers intertwined, as if their hearts were connected as well. Looking towards Keiko he then smiled: "Once we move in together, you'll be able to drag me to bed at night, and I'll be able to kick you up in the morning."

After a short walk the two arrived at the meeting point. He bowed alongside Keiko and said: "Nice to meet you sir."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Sayuri and Mr. Mitsurugi." The agent bowed as well and said with a cordial smile. He gestured towards the two to follow him and said: "This way please. I think you two are going to love the apartment."

The young couple followed the agent and went into an apartment building. The building itself was built ten years ago but looked well cleaned and maintained. They took the elevator and soon reached the suite. The place consisted of a small kitchen; a living room leading towards the balcony; two washrooms with one being smaller and only had a toilet and the washbasin, and the other being larger with everything including a bathtub; a smaller guest room and a larger master bedroom. The agent then added: "Of course you can arrange the rooms however you like, for instance the smaller room would be a perfect study, studio or even storage depending on your needs." He turned towards the two and asked: "So, what do you think?"

Guest mik3la

As the agent showed them the way he looked around amazed by the apartment. It was really a nice place. Perfect for them two. He inspected every room, trying to picture how everything would look like. this small room could be Hikaru's office to do his work when he writes his novels

He moved to the big room and how there would be where they would sleep together and enjoy each-others company. That made him blush. He fallowed the others in the living room which was quite nice illuminated. The sun was highlighting the room pretty and was feeling comfy.

He caught Hikaru's hand looking at him with a small smile on his face. He really liked the apartment but he had to like it too. "What do you think? It kind of has 'home' material" he whispered leaning on his arm. "i like the little bedroom. that can be turned into an office for you and your work" he added pointing at it. "that way you cannot be disturbed by my noisy as" he whispered laughing a little.this could be our home.

"How much will this be" he eventually asked. "Does this get's into our budget that we talked about?" asked Keiko the agent being a little worried that maybe it was too much for them.

Guest hal7283

Frankly the place was perfect, almost too perfect. Hikaru nodded when Keiko suggested to turning that smaller room into his office, which meant that they'd end up sleeping together in the larger bedroom. "Yeah... I really like this place." He whisperedd back to his boyfriend with a blush on his face. Despite how intimate Keiko could get, their relationship really didn't develop beyond some simple cuddling and very rarely a light kiss or two. It wasn't like Hikaru was totally against the idea, it was just that he found the prospect a little daunting for one reason or another while Keiko to his credit didn't push it too hard either. Perhaps living together and actually sharing a bed would help them finally crossing that line?

When Keiko asked the agent about the budget he smiled: "Yes of course Mr Sayuri. I've managed to negotiate a very good deal with the landlord." He took out a pad and flipped through a few pages to find the file. Hikaru took a look at the numbers and was surprised that it was actually lower than their budget. Dividing between the two of them it would be easily affordable. The agent explained: "The renting market is experiencing some oversupply due to a lot of new construction projects, so the owner would really want to rent it out as soon as possible. I convinced him to lower the price a little so to make it more appealing for potential renters. Honestly I think this place is perfect for you two. If you like we can go to my office and finish the paperwork right now."

Hikaru turned to look at Keiko and his eyes were practically sparkling. He said in a joyful tone: "I think we should take the deal."

Guest mik3la

Keiko was amazed of the fact that that place was really in their budge. He was afraid to ask at first because they were so happy about it but finding up it was affordable he was shocked. He looked at the papers that Hikaru was inspecting but he couldn't understand much. He never liked numbers. He was working as a barista, not accountant. And that was the reason.

Looking confused at Hikaru at first he smiled right after when he saw the sparkles in his eyes. "Really?" he was super happy, eyes wide open holding his hand. It was finally happening. Living together. Keiko was excited for what life with him was going to be since they barely made it this past year. They both were busy with work, especially Hikaru with his new novel, so they didn't got the chance to spend to much time together.

"This will be so cool" he said looking around one more time just picturing everything set. Their furniture, their clothes, their working stuff. It was going to be though living together. He knew that much. Each of them had their own routines but, he was optimistic. They could work this out.

"Then we're good to go sign those papers" he said but something made him stop. It was like a bell ringing in his ears. He looked around but apparently he was the only one able to hear it. Why was he having this strange feelings all of a sudden? This all happened ever since that morning after he woke up.

He fallowed those two to the office area below, ready for their new chapter of living together.

Guest hal7283

The two followed the real estate agent to his office and after going through the necessary paperwork the agent handed them the key. While technically speaking the official starting date of the lease was one week from now and they still need to head to be bank and make the down payment to make the lease become officiall, practically speaking the apartment was already theirs. Walking out of the office Hikaru was simply overjoyed and filled with anticipation for their future living together. It was almost surreal that how quickly and smoothly it went and he said with a dreamy smile: "I can't believe we got this lucky." Hikaru turned to look at his boyfriend and continued: "Honestly I thought it would take the whole say and we may still be unable to find a suitable place, but we did it on our first try!"

Looking at the time it was getting close to 12 o'clock. He then said: "How about we go find somewhere to ear? Since we're gonna start living around here might as well check our our dining options."

Guest mik3la

Keiko was holding the key still not believing that they actually made it. With their budget he thought they were going to have a lot of trouble, but apparently their lucky star was starting to shine over them at last.

"I cannot believe it either" he said laughing feeling himself to overwhelm. That was going to be a huge achievement for both of them. Ignoring everyone around he hugged Hikaru really hard, sitting on his toes a little since he was a little taller than him. But he didn't mind. He liked it.

"That would be your second best idea" he said looking at him placing a soft kiss on his lips, escaping from the embrace, walking around an ale nearby the apartment. The first idea was their choice of making an appointment at this real estate thing.

"Any particular food preferences?" he asked as he was already starting to see different restaurants with different menu specialties.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru's face felt like it was on fire after Keiko suddenly hugged and kissed him in public. The man just had a natural gift on making him both incredibly embarrassed and indescribably happy at the same time. He doubt he'd ever get used to Keiko's active approaches but he wished one day he'd be able to return the favor. It took him a moment to snap out of that moment and he quickly caught up to Keiko: "Honestly I don't have a preference right now. As I said before I feel like we should explore what's around our new home. So maybe we just pick an place that looks decent and try it out?"

The two of them ended up in a family restaurant not so different from the one Hikaru was working at. He looked around the fairly homey interior and said lightly: "This place seems pretty nice... I mean you work in the catering industry too so you know how good places have a certain vibe right? And the waiters seems happy too..." He then looked at the menu and a slight frown came to his face: "I suppose you get what you pay for... it's a bit on the expensive end..." He went through the options and said: "I think I'll have a lunch set with teriyaki chicken. What about you?"

Guest mik3la

he fallowed the other in the family restaurant and was surprisingly delighted by the view and staff. They were all enjoying their work which was a rare thing to see in the industry. Most of them were hatting it, just doing for the money.

Sitting at the table he looked around the menu and started laughing.

"How is it that you picked the expensive one" he was still laughing leaving the menu aside.

"I'll take what you'll have. Sound more tasty than the rest in the menu" he added leaning his head on the table looking at him.

"So ... whats the new book you're writing about? Can you share some of the content?" he asked curiously. He had read all his books. The guy was good in his work and he loved it. Having so much inspiration and imagination to write stuff really was a talent.

Guest hal7283

"Was it the most expensive one? Honestly I just chose from the pictures." Hikaru said a little surprised but given how under budget their new apartment was he figured they'd have some money to spare. After placing their order with one of the waitresses walking around to turned his attention back to Keiko and smiled: "Well, I'm trying something a bit different this time, giving fantasy a go." Hikaru observed Keiko's reaction and he expected his boyfriend to be surprised. All of his past works has always been what could be categorized as "urban" stories, about people living in the cities dealing with trails and tribulations of modern life. Some of them had romantic undertones and others were about mysteries, but all in all it was based on reality and he'd never ventured beyond that. Hikaru elaborated: "The story is about this girl who kept having dreams about this guy who she'd never seen before, then one day when she was being attacked by strange monsters a mysterious figure showed up and saved her from danger, who turned out to be none other than the guy she'd seen in those dreams. I'm still trying to hash out the details but that's about the gist of it. What do you think?"

Guest mik3la

"Fantasy? Really? Thats so cool" said Keiko amazed by the new choice the other made. This was a first of its kind since Hikaru only wrote urban romantic stuff. Nothing so adventurous and thrilled. He was so excited that he wanted to read the story already even if it wasn't even written yet.

"That's a cool idea. Really can't wait to see it done and read it" he said reaching his hand to grab his. "You know i love everything that you write" he added smiling. But there was something familiar about the main idea of the book. He just couldn't recall it quite well.

"You will have plenty inspiration in your new office up in the apartment" he added smiling.

This was the very start up of their relationship. Practically now it was beginning. Living together with another person was going to be different, but they'll work it out.

Guest hal7283

"You flatter me too much Keiko. I prefer constructive criticism over just pure ass kissing." Hikaru said jokingly. In truth he really appreciated Keiko's support. After all if it weren't for Jim, he might have quit written all together. It was Keiko who gave him the strength to continue and he would want nothing ignore than making Keijo proud. As they chatted their order soon came and the two enjoyed a great meal together.

"Oh man I am so full!" Hikaru said as he walked out of the restaurant and rubbed on his belly: "I really shouldn't have ordered dessert..." He turned towards Keiko and said: "Take a walk with me would you?"

The young couple continued their exploration around the neighbourhood and something caught Hikaru's attention. "It's an antique shop. Why don't we go in and have a look?" Hikaru asked excitedly as he took Keiko's hand and began dragging him toward the shop without even waiting for his boyfriend's response.

Guest mik3la

"I've always been critic with your work for the past year" he said giggling. "But this idea is great" he added as their food arrived. The taste was incredible. Even if it was a little expensive, the food was the best.

After dinner they walked around the streets, moment when Hikaru got his attention to a shop.

"That looks interesting" he said but he was already dragged in the shop. He found his boyfriend funny the way he was dragging him there. But he liked the fact that he was the one taking a small initiative this time.

Entering the shop he looked around finding all kind of strange things. They split around the shop, inspecting every little thing they could find interesting. As Keiko was walking through rails he heard whispered. He looked around bu there was no one that could whisper to him. It was strange but didn't payed to much attention to it. Walking pass some old books he saw a music box that caught his attention. Opening it he saw a beautiful necklace with a raven as pendant.

this would be the perfect gift for Hikaru

He went right away and bought the necklace, tucking it in his pocket, joining his boyfriend.

"Found something interesting?" he asked popping his head to the side smiling. cause i've found the perfect gift for you

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked around curiously inside the antique shop and was quickly immersed in it all. He'd always liked looking at old things as he would imagine the stories and histories behind everything. What kind of people owned them? What sort of drama happened around them? He could come up with all sorts of scenarios just from a single piece of old furniture so imagine what would happen if you give him a whole store full of them. As he was lost in thought he didn't notice what Keiko was doing.

"Hmm? Nah nothing special." Hikaru said as he turned to look at his boyfriend and he noticed smile on Keiko's face. It wasn't the default gentle smile that he usually put on but rather a more... devious one, like a child preparing to play a prank or have a surprise to show. In any case he wasn't about to spoil Keiko's fun and he said: "I think I've seen enough. Let's get going." As the two of them came out of the store however Hikaru wondered just what exactly did Keiko get. He assumed it was probably going to something nice so it's only fair that he get something for Keiko in return, which beckons the question: what he should give him? He thought about what he saw in the antique shop but nothing seemed to fit. Then for some reason he remembered a hairpin that was passed down in his family throughout the ages. He'd have to find it amidst all the random stuff he'd pilled up in the storage but that may just fit perfectly. After hanging out for a bit longer Hikaru checked his phone and said: "Oh I almost forgot Keiko, I gotta cover a friend for his night shift tonight!" He hesitated for a moment before leaning close towards his boyfriend and pressed a quick kiss on his lips, and after a brief moment he quickly pulled away with his face blushing like and apple: "I need to go now. Will call you tomorrow!"

Guest mik3la

Fallowing the other outside, they just walked silently hand in hand. He really enjoyed this and also the fact that Hikaru was not trying to take his hand away from his. He wasn't one to show affection too much, but he knew the other had it in him. It was just hard to express it. He smiled.

"Hmm?" he looked curious at him when he spoke all of a sudden. He got a little upset that he had to go, but work was work and he had to accept that. He put up a gentle smile but before he could look back up at him, Hikaru kissed him, surprising him. Keiko blinked a few times before giving in the kiss that was too soon over.

He smiled seeing him all blushing. he really is cute

"Call me when you can or get too bored" he said smiling waving at him.

Turning around he walked back to his home. On the way he thought about Hikaru and their relation and the next step they were taking. It was huge and it was making his heart pound in his chest like crazy. me and him living together .... maybe that way he would get more comfortable with me and would be able to show more affection like today

He blushed by the thought of their kiss before. Even if they did kiss before too, he was always the one initiating everything, but now seeing him taking a step and trying himself, it made him happy.

Once home, he took a shower, made himself something to eat and jumped on bed watching tv. He looked at the necklace a few more times letting it rest on the counter next to his bed as he leaned on his bed with his eyes on the necklace.

why does it look so familiar? Is like i've seen it before ....hmmm...whatever

He turned around and looked back at the tv.

Guest hal7283

Generally speaking the catering industry wasn't the best field to work in, especially if you're lower down the cooperate ladder and was only a replaceable waiter. Luckily Hikaru's employer treated his employees rather nice and paid them relatively well. The workload could be harsh especially during busy seasons but all in all it was an alright job. But of course the working experience of a waiter was determined as much by his employer as the customers, and on that particular night Hikaru had the misfortune of having to deal with a total asshole, foul mouthed, bad tempered, picky and vindictive for seemingly no reason. In the end he had to call the manager to ask the customer out. By the time his shift ended he was utterly exhausted.

Hikaru got home 30 minutes latter and after taking a quick shower he collapsed on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He found himself unable to sleep despite how tired physically he was, but mentally, he was just restless. He took out his phone and clicked on the social app he used to chat with Keiko and typed: "You awake?" But moments before his finger touched the "send" button he hesitated. It was already past midnight and Keiko should be asleep by now. As he stared at the screen a mosquito suddenly flew onto the screen attracted by the light and instinctively he smashed his palm against the screen.

"Ah shit...!" Hikaru cursed and looked at the phone, the message was already sent. He quickly rescinded the message but he wondered if Keiko had noise notification on, if so his phone would ring even after the message was canceled.

Guest mik3la

Keiko feel asleep on his couch waiting for a phone call from Hikaru. He waited and waited but nothing came through. He tried to keep himself up but eventually the sleep caught him rather quickly.

When his phone rang with the notification he shuddered a little not knowing what it was that woke him up. Looking at the screen through his eyelashes he read his name and jump on the couch back up looking again. This time there was a deleted message there. No content, just the message that that it was deleted.

He decided to call him and see what happened that ce called him so late.

"Hey babes .... how are you? You got me worried for a second there" he said yawning a little. He still had that sleepy voice.

"Are you home already?" he asked as he couldn't hear any background noise.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru was startled when his phone suddenly rang. "Holy shit...!" he cursed quietly as he quickly picked up the phone and brought it by his ear: "Hey Keiko! Yeah.. I'm home. Don't worry everything is fine. I accidentally sent you a message cause a damn mosquito flew onto the screen... Did I wake you up? Ah... I bet I did huh? Can hear it from your voice... Sorry about that...." Hikaru fell silent for a while, he should really just say goodnight and hang up and let Keiko get back to sleep, but now having heard Keiko's voice he couldn't help but want to hear a bit more. It would be selfish and inconsiderate since he had the next morning off from taking the night shift, but Keiko would have to wake up to work next morning. But eventually his longing for Keiko overwhelmed his reason and he asked: "Can we... chat a little? I just want to hear your voice."

Guest mik3la

Keiko chuckled a little hearing the other buzzing him off as he went ramping all those questions to him, feeling that he was regreting from sending that message to him.

"Hei, calm down" he tried to calm the other out even if he was laughing in the phone. All his tiredness when by just being happy he got to hear his voice before bed.

"I'm just glad you're ok" he said sighing relieved that he was safe and sound back home and nothing had happened that he didn't called before. "Busy day?" he asked trying to make a conversation. He really wanted to hear his voice. It felt so empty not hearing him for so long. He got used to him this days that they were together looking for apartments that now that they were apart, he felt numb.

There was silence, only their breathing rhythm could be heard till Hikaru spoke again.

"Are you already miss me?" he said teasing the other in the phone. but he was in the same situation like him. "I've missed you too" he said blushing biting his lip.

Guest hal7283

Despite Hikaru feeling bad for waking Keiko up, hearing the man's voice just brought him so much happiness that he couldn't help but wanting to hear more. Thankfully the feeling seemed to be mutual as Keiko began asking him about his work. "Yeah... the night shift was tough... And we had a customer who was really a pain in the ass." Hikaru began describing how much trouble the customer caused him and how exhausting it was dealing with all of that. After that he let out a heavy sigh and said: "Yeah I missed you... even though we've just met in the morning I just wanted to be with you." Normally he wouldn't be this blatant with his feelings but being so tired probably helped breaking down some of his mental defenses and he continued: "I used to like this apartment a lot... I mean it's small and cramped but it's all mine... well legally it isn't I just rent the place but you get what I mean right? But now... I hate it... I hate the fact that when I get back from work you're not here, and you're not coming either... I can't... wait for us to move in together..."

As he spoke his voice became lower and lower while at the same time his eyelids became heavier and heavier. Just moment before he fell asleep he whispered: "I love you Keiko... goodnight..."

Guest mik3la

Keiko started giggling, moving with his phone as the other was talking and telling him about his day, back to his room, making himself comfortable. Even if tomorrow he had to go to work pretty early he didn't cared. He wanted to hear the guy on the phone, hearing his voice. It was calming.

As they talk Hikaru admitted that he missed him and started bombarding Keiko with his emotions making his heart hurt because he was feeling the same. you're finally expressing your feelings

He had tears in his eyes. Happy tears. He hardly heard Hikaru talk like that to him, saying all those things to him and now, he felt like he was in the ninth heaven.

The last message left him speechless. He covered his mouth in surprised that he said it. he really said those words

Placing his hand against his heart he closed his eyes hearing him breathing peacefully. he fell asleep

"I love you too silly ... goodnight" he whispered and hang up the phone, settling himself in bed.

A force was drawing him near the edge of a cliff ... waiting

....waiting ....and waiting ....

a strange figure appeared before him speaking to him but he couldn't hear any sound

He drove the sword out but used also a force that pushed him off the cliff

.....falling ....

......and falling ....

....waves ....

....darkness again ....

He turned in his bed and fell on the ground, moaning in pain as the floor wasn't too friendly at the impact.

Looking at his clock with his sleepy eyes he saw that he was late...again...

"Fuck!"

He jumped from the floor, washing his face and teeth, changing his clothes and in 10 minutes he was out the house on his way to work.

The boss wasn't too happy, but since he was one of his best employee he passed it and Keiko was safe at work. He needed a strong coffee to wake up but the memory of the call yesterday made him super happy, keeping the smile on his face all day. He was in love.