(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

As Cor eagerly pushed his hips back, Vajramani let out an excited groan, feeling himself throbbing deep inside the fae as Cor's entrance kissed his groin scales with its twitching. The blue naga bent down so his chest was parallel to Cor's perfect, lean back, and kept moving ever so slightly as he nipped at the pointy ear before he whispered.

"Yes, be a bit more patient now... We'll both get what we want in a moment. But first I want a warm-up on this lewd fae's hole which has been teasing me for a while, I need to keep this hard for a while before I can grant you that wish."

It was interesting how the diamond-back would become a lot more honest about his desires as he was fucking someone, throwing caution to the wind and simply indulging in their partners' bodies.

On the other end, Candra ran his fingers through the fae's soft mahogany hair, looking closely at what he was doing, letting out a soft whimper every now and then and his hips shivered briefly in delight as Cor touched both his penis and his entrance.

- Aah... Yes... you can play with it, but only a bit or I won't be able to wait for Mani... - he replied, as his entrance twitched, ready to relax and kiss Cor back if he so wanted, making it obvious how receptive he was to a breeding male.

The sweet scents coming out of Candra's wet entrance reached the blue naga as well and he let Cor feel him completely as he rolled his hips against the fae's prostate, so much he took Cor's hips from below and lifted his rear half completely from the ground, balancing the fae's hips on his grasp as he would thrust continuously as he looked over at his lovers' play.

"My... such demanding youngs I raised for myself, haven't I?" - he exclaimed in a huff as he listened to Candra and Cor's exchange and seeing how the fae deepthroated the white naga. The perfect spit roast.

"Hhnn hold on Cor... don't let go..." - Candra begged as the fae sucked on him loudly as if making love to the white naga's throbbing sweet cock directly while holding his Candra's hips in a sinful kiss as Candra panted heavily between moans as he held on to Cor's hair.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor had wanted to be spit roasted....

....spit roasted he was!

And it was amazing!

Mind blowing so!

He could feel Mani deep behind him, pulling his legs off the ground so he could fuck him deeper! Amazing! Cor’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and his desperate cries of joy were muffled as the white cock thrust in and out of his mouth. He licked and nipped and sucked on it continuously. Cor’s fingers danced at Candra’s entrance, two dipping in and out of that delicate flesh. So amazing! So good! So soft! He wanted this always. This feeling of being surrounded and safe....

When Mani spoke like that, Cor couldn’t help but feel claimed! Utterly and completely! He wanted everything! Needed everything! Still, he knew they had to ‘talk’ when the pleasure settled.

Cor gave up thinking as each thrust made him mindless. Gave up anything but feeling the amazing action between them. His body shuddered in pleasure between the pair, his eyes glazed over with lust and desire. He felt very much like a creature of only ecstasy in this moment!

As his pleasure rose as did his fingers at Candra’s entrance. Two became three, became four, became his fist.... he was so close! So damn close! But he needed more than just the feel of them buried deep inside him.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra was thoroughly enjoying all of Cor's touch but as he felt the fae's fist entering him in such a delightful motion, he immediately cried out, as Cor's mouth had been taken with his precum for a while now.

"Aaah! Not like that... S-stop it Cor! If you do both I'll...!!"

But it was too late and the white naga held even harder onto Cor's hair and came deep into the fae's throat with a loud cry.

As he recovered his breath, he looked and Cor's face all smeared in his cum and the white naga's eyes were riddled with guilt.

"I'm sorry... I came too early..." - he said, the real culprit being perhaps his anticipation for the blue diamond-back, especially as Candra watched how Cor was enjoying him so much.

By that time, Vajramani kept thrusting at Cor but was careful with his pace, keeping it inconsistent so he would make Cor cum but not falling out of control just yet like Candra. The fae would have him cum inside him as well, not just now, as the naga also wanted to show him control and appreciation for offering himself as a toy for once.

Vajramani would ram himself into the fae's walls, making his wings flutter and shiver in a beautiful spectacle, and then pull out almost entirely, only to slide him in a painfully slow motion, tickling at the fae's prostate a few times with his slightly curved up tip and thrust a couple more times, repeating the whole process again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor couldn’t stop! He liked touching Candra. Of course, he recalled what Candra had said about breaking his arm and pulled back just as the young naga creamed in his mouth! Delicious.

Lustfully he swallowed as much as he could... but there was simply too much! It dribbled out of his mouth like a waterfall, making him look a complete mess right now. Cor winked to Candra. “Nothing to be sorry for, sexy. It was hot.” He licked his lips as if you prove his point!

The fairy fluffed his wings and arched his back at the sweet torture Mani was giving him. He held on for a while.... Until.... “More Mani. Faster. Please. Don’t tease me anymore. I can’t take it!” His cock was leaking copious amounts of precum as his need grew, his breathing panted and airy.

Cor gripped onto Candra, still wanting him to be part of this.

Then it happened!

Cor’s body trembled as he came. His own cream landing on the forest floor as his hole fluttered, flexed and tightened around the invasion. “Agh!” He cried out to the heavens.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani needed to grab onto every bit of strenght he could muster so he wouldn't cum as well, so strongly the fairy's walls closed on him. It was so sudden he held a deep groan behind his teeth.

The fae had been the perfect teasing toy, and the blue naga was more than prepared. Eventhough he had almost fallen into temptation like Candra, because he had the strenght to endure the pleasurable ordeal he felt entitled to brag a little.

"You boys... just can't control yourselves do you?" - he asked in a lovingly scolding as he pulled out of Cor's flooded hole and saw it gush out some of his milk back at him.

But the diamond-back was as pent up as ever, and after he carefully rested Cor's knees onto the forest ground, he slithered towards Candra helping him lie down as the massive blue tail took over the white one as if it was melting on contact with Candra's keeping him still under his weight.

Vajramani took Candra's hand on his and let his boiling shaft touch against the white naga's plump wet entrance.

"Do you still want that?" - he asked lovingly, resting his forehead onto Candra's. The diamond back knew his lover was still young and in season, so he'd still have plenty of sexual energy left, as well as more of that sweet delicious milk inside him, ready to spill out at any moment given the right stimulus, regardless the good amount Cor had drank just now.

The white naga closed his eyes and shivered at the touch of who he already considered his dominant male, his mate for life.

"Yes, Mani... breed me now."

Vajramani then adapted their position and called out to Cor trying to lure him.

"Would you care to help me?" - he asked the fae if he didn't mind using his soft hand to guide the huge slimy cock into Candra's gaping entrance.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor hummed, practically glowing after Mani was done with him. His legs wobbled and gave way when he touched the ground. He lazed there, satisfied to just rest, happy to watch for a moment.

He chuckled as Mani spoke. “I could control myself... but why would I want to when I have two lovely males willing to be with me?” Cor winked.

He watched Mani practically mount Candra. So eager. Yet his tenderness soon shone through and Cor felt his heart swell. These two where so destined fo be together. He doubted they’d need him around forever, but he’d enjoy it while it lasted.

He hadn’t been sure if they’d need him here.... but then Mani made his suggestion. Cor smiled and stroked Candra’s belly a moment before letting his hand wander down. He gripped Mani’s cock and lined him up; as he did, Cor winked at Mani, leaning up and kissed him. “Give it to him hard. He wants you so bad.” He purred against his lips. “Feel how wet he is for you.”

Guest Sayuri86

Guided by Cor, Vajramani felt a jolt as his tip touched the tender flesh of Candra's entrance. It was true what the fae was saying, was there any reason for him to know those things? He captured Cor's lips in his to hide his surprise and restrain a moan, and then he heard Candra's voice.

"It's true Mani. Ever since I saw you I knew I would pay any price for you to look my way and see you smiling at me... and now here we are."

"But... if that's how you feel... why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because at first I thought I only wanted to be bred by you, because of my urges, and I feared you would think me too young, too childish to be your mate."

"You are still naive, Candra." - Vajramani sighed - "But you are also reliable and loving. You should already know... I learned to love you the night you cared for me when I was poisoned, and then you left wanting nothing in return." - the blue naga couldn't take it any longer and let his cock sink slowly into Candra's body, causing the white naga to whimper -"It would my honor to have you as a mate for life."

Candra felt he could cry and wrapped his arms around him.

"I want to... please do as Cor says, and breed me..."

Vajramani started moving around as if wanting to settle comfortably into that warm soft environment. At this rate, maybe someday Candra would lay his eggs, but that was a distant thought right now. Both of the naga's tails instinctively plaited as the penetration was complete and Cor could see a string of their fluids escaping, trickling down the side of Candra's groin as the snakes' genitals kissed in a seemingly harmless motion.

Because nagas tended to immobilize each other with their tails during sex, their movements were equally different from when they connected with Cor. It was less like a thrusting and more like a discrete grinding, that was not only pleasurable for both of them but would also help stimulate Candra's ovulation over several matings, increasing his chances to conceive.

The blue naga could feel Candra tensing up all over his length as soon as he tightened his grasp on the white tail.

Vajramani kept his penetration deep and precise, touching all of Candra's favorite spots, making him arch his back and, feeling how the white naga's walls would swell against his every inch, constricting him further.

Candra was shivering in pleasure and yet he turned to the fairy calling out to him.

"Cor... come here, let me rest my head on your lap and I'll suck you if you want..." - he said, not wanting to leave the fairy out of such pleasure, namely because Cor himself was partly responsible for his happiness.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor felt his heart swell then clench again their words to each other. Mission accomplishes. and yet? Why did he suddenly feel so alone and abandoned. Those sweet promises were from naga to naga. Cor was not one of their kind. Never would be. His eyes wandered towards the castle and his ‘kin’.

He heard the moment the two naga’s connected completely and it was both beautiful and right.

Hearing his name he turned back and smiled at Candra. Shaking his head. “Don’t. Just enjoy this. It’s your moment.” He did move and shuffle Candra’s head to his lap but allowed nothing else.

Fairy eyes glanced down Candra’s body to where the two connected, them down their tails. They’re locked together. His eyes continued to wander. Soon upon Mani’s face. He gave the big man a smile. I’ll leave while they’re sleeping. It’s the right thing to do. Cor knew, deep down, he’d miss them both.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani licked and nipped at Candra's neck and throat, wanting to keep his arousal and his walls flexible to his touch, looking at Cor every other moment of his lovemaking to Candra. The fae too was a part of this, he would always be an unforgettable part of their love. Yet somehow he noticed something was off with the fae, he seemed distant.

Candra was panting loudly as the massive diamond-back humped and tightened their tail grip together to a point it would definitely crush a large prey animal completely, keeping Candra as still as possible for when he released it would be into his deepest spot.

"C-Cor! Don't let go of my hand... don't let go, I'm cumming aaaah!" - Candra cried out as he held on to the fae's hand tightly for comfort.

Both snakes shared a shattering orgasm at the same time, and from where he was, Cor could even hear the gulping sounds of each of Vajramani's thick releases now flooding Candra's body, opening way through the passive naga's walls like a gushing white torrent, even bloating his belly slightly.

The nagas rested for a moment on the same position as they relaxed the grip on their exhausted tails. Vajramani was still hard inside Candra as he basked in his inner warmth, his instinct demanding him to hold still for a while, waiting for his mate's body to absorb what he could of the precious sperm. He kissed Candra deeply, proud of the white naga's performance and then he looked at Cor.

"Are you feeling well? Is everything alright?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled and took his hand, holding it as the white naga came. He looked down, letting his hair with his free hand and smiled. “You look so pretty when you cum from being taken.” He winked.

Looking up at Mani again he chuckled, appearing ‘normal’. “Of course I am. Maybe a touch tired after two fantastic orgasms today, but I’m good.” He shrugged, “why would anything be wrong?” His eyes softened. “I’m so happy for you both.” He said genuinely. “Congratulations.”

Once they unwound he extracted himself and wandered towards the river, his wings drooping slightly as he knelt by the river to attempt to clean himself up.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra smiled back with a tired expression. He was in a semi-dormant state, as his body had partially shut down, a natural response to a breeding male's orgasm, and he quickly drifted to sleep, dreaming about how wonderful it would be being taken by a fae the same way, especially by Cor to who he owed so much now. Candra made a promise to himself he would ask the fae for that pleasure some time.

Vajramani let Cor go and wash up but he still wasn't convinced.

A while after Cor left to the stream, the blue naga could finally feel his penis retracting back into his body and he took his sleeping mate back to the nest inside his den. He made sure Candra was comfortable and went to look for Cor.

As he spotted him by the river, Vajramani approached the fae from behind and let him hear his deep soothing voice.

"You looked distant back there, like you were homesick. Do you want to go back? Are you... unhappy here with us?" - Vajramani asked hesitantly, as if he feared the answer.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mani had seen his truth? He needed to hide it better... then again, did it matter now? Didn’t he plan to be gone before they woke up? What did it matter now? It wouldn’t change the fact.... he needed to go before he outstayed his welcome.

He looked over. Cor shook his head. “I’m not unhappy.” That was true. But it would hurt even more if he didn’t act soon and leave. Cor would grow too attached! “But.... I’m not sure I truly belong here.” Cor smiled over at him, “but I am genuinely happy for you and Candra. He seems really nice. And he really cares about you.” To have someone feel that way about him? He’d never abandon them. But that wasn’t in the cards for Cor though.

He stood up and approached Mani, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and hugging him. “Thank you for sharing him with me. Even for a little while.” Things were different now. They had become mates for life.... Cor was not included in that.

Guest Sayuri86

"But we love you the same way." - Vajramani tried to explain - "Candra would be heartbroken if you left, you know that. But for some reason you are pushing us back... why?"

On at least one occasion, the blue naga had been told by Cor himself he didn't think too much of love as he held sex and pleasure in higher consideration. Maybe he wasn't used to feeling loved and cared about and was now rejecting those feelings because he simply didn't know how to deal with them.

"Cor... you're being unfair. Not just to us but to yourself." - Vajramani answered, returning the embrace - "You mean too much to us both, don't abandon us just because we look different from you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor frowned at those words. They loved him? They hardly knew him! How could they....? And yet, he knew he had feelings too.... damn it. He wasn’t sure it was love but it was something!

He squirmed, blushing softly as he looked anywhere but at Mani.

Each word felt like a direct hit... because Mani was right! God damn his beautiful blue hide! He was right. But Cor didn’t know how to handle this!

He couldn’t explain ‘why’, he really didn’t know what to say to that.... why was he pulling away? But one word did come to mind. “Fear.” He admits.

Cor frowned, clinging softly. “I don’t care that you’re different.... I... I thought.... that you both would in time....?” Had he been wrong? Did Candra want him to stay around too? They’d made no promises to each other... and honestly? Cor wasn’t sure he could give promises.

Guest Sayuri86

"Fear that we would eat you?..." - Vajramani shook his head as he slowly let go of the fae. Yes they knew him for a short time but he still felt hurt Cor would think something like that. He was starting to suppose Cor might really want to leave them and though he couldn't prove that theory, the fae sounded so upset he decided to step back.

"I see... Well, you should be free to make your choices. No one should ever try to enslave another's fate."

With that, Vajramani entered the water, planning to follow the river to a small waterfall were he used to purify himself and take some time to meditate alone and pray to the naga gods. He wanted to be alone and spend the rest of the night on the water in meditation, maybe it would help him heal.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I never said you’d eat me....” Cor frowned. He’d meant.... he was afraid of his own feelings.... and yet it seemed admitting even one word of his ‘truth’ was enough to make the naga leave.

Ouch. Yeah. That stung. He predicted that if he’d been Candra that Mani would have hugged him held him close. But not Cor. Because despite his pretty words we really are too different. His wings ruffled behind him in frustration. Heading away from the water he returned to the fire to collect his clothing, pulling it on he felt his frustration growing.

He looked to the now empty river then to Candra in the den. He had several options.

One, go home and face his fathers and brothers wrath.

Two, run away somewhere else and pray for the kindness of strangers.

Three, stay.

Right now? Cor had no idea which one to do! He started pacing near the fire. Torn between his heart and his head.

Eventually all good things wilted. Flowers didn’t bloom forever.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra seemed to have woken up due to Cor's restlessness and pacing.

"Hmm? Are you still awaken? Are you ok?" - he asked right before letting out a big yawn.

But he still noticed the fae's distress.

"What's wrong? You look upset... Come sit by me." - he invited with a smile - "My coils are more comfy than they look."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor turned to look at him and blushed brightly at being ‘caught’. He should have left when Mani had given him an out!

Too late.

Always too late.

He swallowed and slowly walked over to him, snuggling into his coils.... the moment he did the tears came. He couldn’t stop them! But Cor knew the words he had to ask. “How do you feel about me?”

Guest Sayuri86

At first, Candra was downright startled by Cor's tears. W-What?! What did I do wrong????

But then he calmed a little upon hearing the fae's distressed question. Cor looked so insecure and scared that the white naga couldn't help but coil all around him gently, bringing him to his white, flawless chest.

"Awww that's what's troubling you? You shouldn't have any doubts about that, I love you so much. You know... I sometimes still think you feel very lonely. I too felt lonely, Cor, until you came along. I think that... even if Mani rejected me I would still be grateful to you and all the moments we spent together. They mean a lot to me, really, but not just the sex...Well, that is lovely as well but thanks to you and the courage you gave me, I learned I can actually keep my heart strong in many situations if I try. Please don't cry." - the white naga asked, licking one of Cor's salty tears.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor let himself be wrapped around and pulled closer to that gorgeous chest.

“I.....” he swallowed a moment and just buried his nose against the guys chest. “It’s silly.” He felt like an idiot. Mani had said they loved him.... but he hadn’t been able to believe him.... now Candra repeated the sentiment. His eyes closed and the tears started to slow.

“I’m only good at sex....” he had a filthy mouth on him and wasn’t afraid to speak it in the heat of the moment! Yet now? Words evaded him.

He placed a hand upon his chest and spread his fingers a moment. “It was beautiful. You and Mani connecting earlier. Congratulations on getting your dream.”

Guest Sayuri86

"You're not only good at sex." - Candra insisted - "I love watching you flying, you do it so freely and it's such a natural thing to you it's fascinating, I know I'm not getting up from the ground, and no, I'm not really good at climbing trees like Mani. Also, you're always so clean and neat, remember when you washed me at the pond? That was nice, you were so thorough with it and it felt so nice I think I could stay there with you for days on end. But the best thing about you is your honesty. The way you scolded me before dinner... well, I thought about it and I think you're right. I cannot pretend to know more about how Mani feels just because I'm a naga as well. Yes, I met him for the first time two years ago but we only mated a couple of times and barely spoke to each other. We were lucky knowing each other's names, really. You were able to pick a lot of things about him over a much smaller lapse of time. And you are kind too, you could have done lots of terrible things to keep me away from Mani, but you didn't."

Candra took a big sigh after that. He wasn't all that wordy by nature but he spoke from his heart. He stroke the fae's soft hair and beautiful wings.

"And don't be upset by what we said earlier... nagas like Mani are supposed to have lots of mates for life, don't let it scare you just because he said that. Like you said... our social structure is complicated and sometimes obtuse, even. It's simply a matter of culture. But we love you the same way. You say your happy for my dream to have come true, well, that dream also includes you, Cor."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor wasn’t sure he should listen at first.... but he didn’t. Snuggling closer as his embarrassment grew. Candra really thought that way about him?

He felt his heart beat faster. He closed his eyes. Trying to calm the inferno inside him.

“It does?!” Candra’s dreams included him? “But you said naga mates didn’t sleep together as the dominate male got possessive and aggressive....?” He frowned. Everything seemed much more unclear now!

“I think.... my words hurt Mani.” He recalled his words. You should be free to make your choices. No one should ever try to enslave another's fate. “He said something about me being afraid he was going to eat me.... but I.... that’s not it! He asked me why I pulled away. I answered. Fear.” Cor swallowed, feeling exposed as he wore his heart on his sleeve. “I’m afraid of trusting anyone.....”

He swallowed and recalled one of his worse memories. “When I was younger, my older brother told me that it was traditional that a Prince sell his virginity. Told me he’d sort it for me and not to worry. I don’t remember much.... I was blindfolded and chained to the bed. But there was a familiar scent in the room I just couldn’t shake......” a fear that Cor never voiced! “.....I’ve struggled to trust anyone with my heart since.” And yet just mentioning the word ‘fear’ had coughed Mani to leave. Was Cor not allowed to have fear?

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, I should have returned to my own den two days ago after sex, so, right now I'm actually trespassing, but you are Mani's honored guest. I noticed how he likes to baby you." - Candra winked - "Plus, you probably noticed Mani isn't really like other dominant nagas I heard about. He seems to enjoy having us around. He does work so hard to gather food for as all and even brings treats and all."

The white naga felt a shiver upon hearing Cor's sad story and could understand how, deep down, he had such a low opinion of himself despite his usual bravado.

"Everyone gets scared every now and then." - Candra reassured, bringing their faces together and nuzzling him lovingly - "There's nothing wrong about it, especially after such an ordeal. I, for example, dislike thunderstorms, I find them really unnerving. But you've been very brave carrying that weight all alone, but you don't have to do that anymore, you have me and Mani, and you can always tell us your problems and doubts, everything will be ok if we stick together, right."

Suddenly, they heard a noise outside of the den. What was that? A predator? A poacher?

Vajramani slithered his large frame into the dwelling from the night shadows. He was soaked, tired and didn't look too happy. After the bitter conversation he had shared with the fae, he didn't manage to concentrate in his meditation and decided to come back home in frustration, feeling guilty he didn't manage to fulfil his rituals. Despite his looks, the blue naga was a profoundly spiritual being and enjoyed keeping such routines, they gave him peace of mind.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't stay there for the night."

Candra promptly threw a couple more twigs into the fire Vajramani had started inside the den before he left so Candra would stay warm and called him out on his state.

"Oh look at you, you'll catch your death outside like that, come and coil down by the fire, I'll take care of your hair."

Candra started combing Vajramani's long white hair by the fire so it could dry and then started to braid it so the blue naga could sleep more neatly.

"Honestly, with this mane and that reckless behavior of yours, you'll need at least a dozen mates to look after you."

Vajramani chuckled in response.

"No, I think just two is well enough." - he said in a peaceful tone, clearly referencing Candra and Cor as he glanced at the fae.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor listened to Candra and nodded. “I don’t think Mani sees you being here as an intrusion.” Mani seemed to hold Cor in his sleep.... was Cor really just making this worse for himself? It was starting to seem so....

“You don’t like thunderstorms? Why?” Cor asked softly.

Cor blinked as Mani came back. He tensed slightly, unsure of the other man’s reaction right now. He watched as Candra started to brush Mani’s hair, blushed at his words....

Cor fluttered closer, a moth drawn to a flame. “Me?” He asked nervously and yet clearly hopefully.

Guest Sayuri86

"Come here."

Vajramani picked the fairy up gently and brought him to his coils, just like Candra had done before, but with a somewhat different feeling. The blue naga was strong, large as a house that would provide them with all the shelter they needed and the warmest feelings of love.

"I'm sorry if what I said has hurt you." - he didn't want to say in front of Candra that he was actually scared Cor would leave, not to stress the younger naga out. As if Cor was a precious child, he held him close, with an arm behind the fae's back for support and showed him a mango he had managed to pick on the way back.

"Look, I found this on the way home and I thought you'd like to have a bite before going to bed."

Without taking his eyes from the fae, holding the fruit in his free hand, Vajramani bit into the peel just enough to tear a shred down, and then another, revealing enough of the vivid yellow flesh, so he could feed Cor the fruit.

"Ah I'm so jealous, there he is hogging all the attention." - thought Candra while still taking care of the blue naga's hair - "But it's alright, I'll give him this one, he certainly earned it."