(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor sat down. Wings fluttering as he took in the sights.

He yawned a little, still waking up. His mind was happy to replay that scene. “You scored a beauty last night. That white naga was gorgeous. No wonder you rutted so eagerly.” Cor spoke as if reporting the weather as he started to eat some fruit.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani felt a chill down his spine as if he had been pierced by an arrow.

"You saw that, huh?"

Indeed, and Cor was not cutting corners not beating around the bush, it seemed to be his nature after all.

"Well, I had to. Or else he might start following me around until I gave in. That's what they usually do. The young ones can be quite persistent."

Not only that could become an inconvenience, who knows what the visitor might do if he found out Vajramani was sheltering a fae? It was best not to raise a commotion, the blue naga thought.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor quirked a brow. “You’re claiming it was a fuck for convenience and my sake?” Cor rolled his eyes. “Just admit you want the pretty male and move on.”

Cor ate a little more but his appetite was strange today. “It’s not like it’s my business anyway. You’re free to be with whoever you want, Mani.”

Guest Sayuri86

"I want to be with you then." - he confessed - "But I do have my responsabilities during mating season, that's all."

The blue naga was being honest but he didn't think he was being convincing enough for someone as shrewd as Cor.

"Please don't be angry... with them it's basically instinct, nothing more."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor was taken aback by those words. A rare sight.... he was speechless!

He blinked. Frowning a little before his wings fluttered and he tilted his head to inspect Mani. “You want.... me?” He quirked a brow. “Just for sex though? Right?” What else would Mani want? He clearly got his fill of the men.

“Instinct.” He huffed. “You looked like you enjoyed your instinct.”

Guest Sayuri86

"I suppose it's nature's way of telling us to keep doing it." - the blue naga replied after thinking about it for a moment. Yet he thought some encounters were special, like the one he had with Cor.

"You felt that way too didn't you?... That's the reason why you don't want to go back to your village, isn't it?... you're looked down upon because of it. Well, none of us behave like that here, it's all natural." - Vajramani tried to explain in an attempt to make Cor understand.

"And maybe..." - in a more playful twist, Vajramani picked up the fae with his tail and kept him restrained on his lap - "...you talk too much." - he said while holding Cor's penis between his fingers and started to stroke him at a generous pace, playing with him so he would release some tension and break the ice between the two.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor watched him a moment, then slowly nodded. “True.” He’d already decided that he wouldn’t be mad.

He blinked in surprise when he was lifted, he watched Mani closely only to moan as his cock was touched. He arched into those coils. “No fair!” He head flopped forward onto Mani’s should. “I so want to bite you right now!” Another long moan.

Guest Sayuri86

"No fair? I'd say it's a great way to start a new day." - the blue naga teased, honestly enjoying Cor's reactions - "Hard already? I'd say you'd agree with me." - he said as he picked up the pace of his hand.

Meanwhile, the tip of the naga's tail started teasing Cor's lips.

"You could bite me now, couldn't you? Let's see..." - and as he said that he made his tailtip enter the fae's mouth, playing with his tongue for a bit.

The fae's mouth was so warm and his tongue so soft it made the naga blush just thinking what would be like to feel them somewhere else on his body, well... maybe some other time, right now he had a feisty wolverine in his coils to take care of.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor squirmed a little. His body practically preparing and anticipating tone release to come. He couldn’t deny he lived pleasure. Wanted it. Adored it. This naga felt so good too!

Cor nipped they tail playfully, but soon just moaned around the appendage in his mouth. His tongue rolled around it and even tried to take more into his wet heat.

Slowly his eyes glazed over, lust consuming him.

He clawed and clung to him. “I’m close....”

Guest Sayuri86

"Then cum for me, my sweet fae." - the naga asked whispering into his ear and rubbing Cor where he felt more sensitive, wanting him to release all that tension into a satisfiying orgasm.

"Don't you feel better already?" - the naga smiled as Cor recovered his breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor was never one to deny himself pleasure. He could be a greedy bedfellow. Wanting more and more. It was almost never enough to completely sate him. Yet for a time? Mani had yesterday!

He soon came, an explosive of pleasure that had his whole body convulsing with need and pleasure. He gasped! Moaned. Spread his legs from sheer habit.

It was true, cumming did relax him slightly. “Thank you.” He hummed. Kissing him again.

“Are you naga oddly beautiful? Like you and the white one I saw last night?” He asked. Licking Mani’s tail once more before surrendering it. “I’d love to suck your cock some time. Though there’s no way I’d be able to take all of you! You’re huge.” He laughed, music filling the air until he stopped.

“Have you had enough?” Cor smirked. Was he talking about food? Or about his body? Who knew....

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani spent a few moments patiently licking Cor clean of his white pleasure, until he let him the fae go from his coils.

"Well, I'd say the prettiest are younger than me. Older ones tend to get disfigured in fights for territory and mates sometimes, so there are some scars from all that goring. As for you, I know I don't have to ask you the same question, your kind's beauty is legendary."

The naga chuckled at Cor's suggestion to suck him.

"Maybe later. I have to go retrieve your clothes."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor nearly collapsed. His legs weak after the spend. He compensated with his wings.

The fairy watched Mani and eyes him much as he had the previous day. “You’re not ugly. Scars only add to the charm.” He shrugged. Cor giggled. “The fair folk? Trust me, some are still ugly in my opinion.”

He peeked up. “I’ll come with you. Maybe I can bath up there too. It was fine yesterday? The river seemed slower up there.” Cor pecked Mani’s cheek and flew up into the sky. Taking a moment to just be.... free.

No rules.

No orders.

No marriage.

No King.

Just sex and company.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled at the beautiful fairy taking flight and thought how blessed he was to have found such lovely company as they headed for the river.

Together they retrieved the clothes and bathed in the river. Vajramani was the first out of the water and climbed up a big boulder in order to let himself dry in the sun. He braided his long white hair while he observed Cor playing in the water, and what a vision of loveliness the bubly fairy was with his glistening soft skin and angel-like features.

Of course, it didn't take long for the naga's body to react to such an endearing picture, as his deep blue member started to emerge slowly from his lower belly scales as he watched him.

"How inconvenient..." - he mumbled to himself as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft. Maybe he was getting into season sooner rather than later now he was exposed to the beautiful fae 24/7, not to mention all the things he said. He was slightly ashamed of himself and thought that maybe he could deal with his erection discreetly before Cor would notice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor enjoyed the bath. The water was cold but once you grew used to it it was okay. He dove under a few time’s, just because he could.

Every now and then he’d check towards the shore, Checking he’s still there, Cor? Or you actually like this guy? Cor hadn’t fully decided; or maybe accepted was a better word; his feelings in the matter.

On one particular glance he noticed the others hand....? Cor couldn’t see from this angle so dove under the water for a better look. As he pierced the surface again he saw something magnificent! The huge male was pleasuring himself.

He licked his lips. Cor had meant his previous words. Instead of offering he teased while walking out of the water. “That because of me?” Cor jumped up onto a rock a little higher up, looking down at Mani. “Can I watch?” He winked. “Or do you need some help?” He spread his legs. Happy to do either.

Guest Sayuri86

The naga was a bit startled at first when he saw Cor getting close to him, but there was no way to deny it, his eyes were brimming with arousal, and the massive twitching member already leaking precum in his hand definitely wouldn't allow him to lie.

"It's because... you're so beautiful."

Vajramani was used to pleasure himself alone, but not to having spectators, and Cor's question as to whether he'd be allowed to watch him made him twitch even more vividly.

"I-if you want to." - he replied while he gave himself a couple more strokes.

He had thought that after what the fairy had seen last night Cor had probably had enough of him, but now he was even offering help, the naga realized his interest wasn't really all gone, and for Vajramani, the mere thought of having the fae's undivided attention while pleasuring himself was hot enough.

The sounds of his natural moist being brought up and down his length were crystal clear as were his soft moans as he touched the tip between his fingers.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why thank you!” He beamed happily. He loved real compliments.

Cor smirked at the reaction. It was clear the huge naga hadn’t been expecting that! Good. He liked keeping his sexual interests off kilter.

He tilted his head, wings spread wide and fluttering as they dried in the sun.

Cor let his eyes roam over the others body and to his cock. Watching with interest. You could learn a lot about what a person liked from how they touched themselves.

He was tempted to tease himself too but held off for now.

Guest Sayuri86

At that point, all of the naga's body was tensed up, his muscled torso, the large tail, and even his nipples stood out feeling hard and sensitive. He brushed his thumb over his wet tip and jolted in pleasure as even more precum dripped out it a thick translucent thread.

His own touch felt good, especially now he didn't have to rush it now Cor had found out about it, but having the beautiful fae simply looking at him in that state, showed him a whole new level of pleasure, and he locked his eyes with Cor's for a moment while still stroking, deep down wondering if the fairy had experienced some sort of arousal as he watched him mating the night before.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor leaned forward, his hole fluttered as if needy and eager but he didn’t move closer it demand anything.

Instead he just watched. Watched and listened.

“You’re close, come on Mani. Spill over the edge for me. Let me see the stream of cum I know you release. Have seen.” Cor’s eyes were half lidded as he watched, eager to see the crescendo to this little act of theirs! “That’s right baby. Stroke your hot steel for me.” Sure enough, Cor was aroused, he didn’t hide that fact.

Guest Sayuri86

If anything, Cor's voice was having the desired effect on the naga as he was now trembling and a couple more of tight quick strokes sent him over the edge with a deep hiss at the back of his throat, spewing his warm milk so far it stained not only his chest and belly but also reached Cor's cheek and a corner of his lips.

The snake had an exhausted look on his face as he realized how much he had cum only with the help with his hand, but he was visibly satisfied with the outcome, his only regret being having stained Cor's beautiful skin again.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to get you dirty..." - he said trying to wipe the cum stains with his fingers.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor blinked in surprise at the impressive release. He would have licked the mess away but Mani was soon upon him, touching him.

Instead of speaking he turned his mouth and started to lick those fingers clean, swirling his tongue around the appendages as he heatedly watched the naga.

“You’re impressive.” Cor panted softly. “It makes me so wet for you.”

Guest Sayuri86

The naga let out a soft gasp as he felt Cor's tongue lining his fingers.

"C-Cor..." - what started as a blush due to the fairy's words of praise turned into another growing erection as he saw the fae was hard and dripping as well. Apparently the snake's body still wanted more, and Cor's actions were not helping him curb his instincts.

"Not again..." - he thought while his heart was racing to back up his hard on.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor blinked at that and frowned. Instantly withdrawing his touch. “Oh. I’m sorry....” he shook his head.

Freeing himself he stood up started to pull his clothing on.

Those words hurt. Not again. How many of his old lovers had bedded their conquest then tossed him aside. Cor might act flighty and uncaring, but that wasn’t entirely so.

Maybe it was best to leave. Things only got complicated when he stayed still too long.

Grin in place he spoke. “Don’t worry, Mani. I’m sure a pretty naga will come along to satisfy you.”

Guest Sayuri86

Wait, did he say that out loud?!

"Cor wait!" - he begged - "I didn't mean that. You've been so kind to me... please don't go."

He knew that if the fae flew away he would never see him again. And he didn't want that.

"I just... didn't want to seem like an uncouth beast to you, like someone who only thinks about mating." - he confessed in all honesty.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor stopped but there was distrust in his eyes. “If you didn’t mean it. Why say it?” As Mani explained, Cor’s frown deepened.

He shook his head. Of course. It was always the same. Everyone wanted Cor to be a raging whore always game, which... to be fair. He was! But they were embarrassed or disgusted at the same trait in themselves. Like they have to be better than me.

“Perhaps I would prefer an uncouth Beast.” He said simply. “Someone willing to truly satisfy me without looking down upon me.” Cor didn’t land. But he was listening.... he might have even drifted a little lower as he waited.