(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani locked his glance with Cor's as the fae rightfully accused him of holding himself back, and looked surprised.

The fae looked fragile and delicate enough. Was the fae out of his mind? He didn't seem wounded to this point though and the snake wondered if he could really take him. He looked as Cor gently caressed his own belly with all of him inside and let out a soft groan finding the gesture endearing.

The naga relaxed for a moment, resting his cheek onto Cor's shoulder as he whispered.

"As you wish."

He kept licking and nipping at the fae's neck and shoulder as he started moving again, now at a slightly more forceful pace as if he was testing the young fae.

The blue naga couldn't deny it or lie to himself. He would need their contact to become more intense if he wanted to climax himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

For could feel the moment the creature decided Cor could take it... hopefully.

He chuckled, reaching for his cheeks as he kissed him. He soon moaned against that kiss as the pace increased.

His wings twitched and his arms held Mani’s shoulders as he held on for the ride. “Agh.... that’s right.... oh mother of fairy dust! You feel....” he moaned, back arching into the others touch. “....so good.”

His usually focused eyes turned lustful and unfocused. He was a creature born of the moment. “If you... agh!” He whimpered, he suddenly needed.... “more! Please! More! Don’t stop.” He knew he’d cum if the guy kept up this punishing pace up.

Guest Sayuri86

Cor's voice was like a distant divine melody that guided the naga through his own lust, and just as a divine command, he obeyed it without any question, feeling in his heart both his and Cor's desire was the same, their lust evenly matched.

Almost as distinct as the fae's moans were the wet squelching sounds of their love as the naga humped and pushed against him again and again, letting him feel every inch, every ridge, well deep within him, rubbing feverishly against all their right spots.

At that point, even the naga's voice joined Cor's in his moans as he came so close to finish with his last couple of thrusts, until he came hard inside the fae boy in warm, powerful releases, filling his belly to a point it looked slightly bloated, so full of his cum. It might have been a normal amount for a naga of that size, but it looked quite plentiful from a fae's point of view judging by the noticeable bulge in his stomach.

Guest syaoran-puu

For didn’t hold back! He tried to give as good as he got! But I’m truth he could do little more than hold on for the ride!

He gasped and grunted and moaned sluttily!

Then he felt it! The moment of Mani’s release. He cried out and joined him. His own cock twitching as it spilt between them! Cor found himself panting and resting against the other a moment as he tried to regain himself!

His breathing shuddered. Cor looked down and touched his belly. “I look pregnant.” He chuckled amused. “That was intense.” He cooed softly and nuzzled the guys face. “Thank you for the fun.” Cor winked. Carefully trying to release himself from the others cock. He was pretty sure he’d feel a gush as the others cum leaked out of him. He just hoped Mani didn’t see that as insulting.

Guest Sayuri86

The naga kissed Cor in return for his words. It was obvious how he had enjoyed it as well.

"I'm glad. I don't think I ever met someone like you. I wish we could be together more often." - he confessed, sounding lovesick.

He carefully slid out of the fae and sat him down onto his belly so they could both rest, lying on the grass, not minding how his cum flowed out of Cor onto his stomach staining his blue skin as it leaked.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You wish it?” Cor smirked, looking up at him a moment before lazily testing against him and tracing patterns on his flesh. “I’m sure I can accommodate you.” He chuckled.

“Agh.” He moaned. “Feels like I’m peeing out my arse. You cum a lot, don’t you big boy?” Cor licked his lips, he reached down, fingering his own hole as he scooped up some of the cum and licked it from his fingers. “Oh. You taste different to the other men I’ve been with.”

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani was being honest when he said he wanted to see Cor again, but once again, the naga didn't know how to respond to the vivid fae's saucy remarks.

"W-well, I..." - he stuttered with a faint blush, especially as he saw the fae tasting him - "...no more than usual, I think." - he responded, flickering the tip of his tail nervously.

But it was true, due to his size and physique, Vajramani was considered to be a "breeding male" by those who studied nagas and therefore became a bit more "productive" as he entered mating season.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor found him cute! He smiled, leaning up to cup his cheeks as he kissed him. “Calm down. I’m only teasing you. I’d love to feel you stretching me wide again. You might have ruined me anyway! When you go naga you never go back?” He winked.

Cor heard a noise and glanced over at the tail moving. He frowned. “Sorry... is that a hint to get off?” He looked back at the man. His legs might not work straight away after the pounding but his wings would.

“Do you know anywhere out here that would make a half decent shelter? I... I don’t want to return to the palace for a while.” He admits.

Guest Sayuri86

"You don't want to go back?" - Vajramani repeated, a bit confused, but then again, he didn't seem it would be right to start poking around and asking questions for Cor's reasons and decided to take him under his wing, figuring it would be dangerous for a fae to live alone in the forest. At least the naga's intimidating appearance was enough to ward off most predators.

"Very well then, I'll take care of you." - he said with a smile, holding on to Cor with his tail and lifting him up above him as if he was playing with a hatchling.

Because he knew that part of the forest well, it wasn't difficult for the naga to find Cor a suitable shelter in a secluded den, which he made more comfortable by aranging leaves and ferns in order to make a confortable nest.

"It isn't much, but I hope you like it." - he said, showing it to the fae.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor nodded, “it’s complicated.” He frowned slightly. Thinking about how true those words were! Complicated might even be an understatement.

He gasped initially but soon chuckled as Mani manoeuvred him. Looking around the space he smiled. “Certainly not as opulent as home... but it is suitable for now.” Cor touched the floor so that a beautiful bed of soft flowers grew. There. At least it would smell nice!

He turned to look at the naga again and smiled. “Thank you.”

Cor reached and cupped his cheek before leaning in and kissing him.

Guest Sayuri86

The naga's lips melted around Cor's mouth when he kissed him, it was such a wonderful feeling. A selfish feeling on the naga's part, happy Cor had decided to stay by his side regardless the fae's problems back at home.

As the kiss was broken, the blue naga left him with some reminders.

"I will be checking on you later. There is a river not far from here if you'd like to freshen up, but be careful not to be dragged by the current."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor chuckled and nodded. “A bath is definitely in order after that.” He yawned softly. “Then I might sleep.” It seemed Naga sex wore him out!

He stretched them flew to the river. It looked faster here, he was a little nervous about getting in! In the end he sat on the shore with his legs in the water and used his hands to cup the water and clean himself.

Something caught his eye in the water. He jumped back. Unsure what it was. It wasn’t blue like Mani. More green and white. A big snake? Scared he flew back to the shelter.

Guest Sayuri86

Later, Vajramani came back to the shelter bringing a basket of fruits and edible flowers for Cor and was surprised to see the fae looking scared. He quickly put the basket down and went to hold Cor in his arms, trying to give him some comfort.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor blinked, not fully focusing at first. His eyes wandered to the side then back at him as he calmed himself. “Yes. Sorry, it’s silly. I just... I thought I saw something in the water and freaked out. Nothing to worry about.” He admits as he stroked down the guys chest. “Sorry.”

Clearing his throat he looked at the basket. “You brought me a treat?”

Guest Sayuri86

"It's not silly... one can never be too careful out here in the wild." - the naga reassured him. Glad Cor wasn't actually hurt, he held him tightly onto his chest, nuzzling the fae's neck in a caress - "Next time I shall go with you."

He would have forgotten about the fruit if Cor hadn't brought his attention to the basket on the ground.

"I did. I thought you might be hungry since we met." - he said, picking up a fruit similar to a mango that was so ripe the naga could peel some of the skin off easily with his fingers alone. Then he offered it to Cor as if he was feeding a hatchling.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. There are legends about lots of creatures out here that eat my kind. They might be to scare us and keep us in the colonies... but for a moment it felt very real.” He admits.

Mani was warm. His scales smooth and soft. Cor liked touching them! “You don’t have to. I should do it myself.... get used to it....” without the palace.... Cor realised he was very much alone.

He chuckled and watched him peel the fruit. “You’re treating me like a fragile jewel.” Cor chuckled, winking at Mani even as he took a bite of the offered fruit. He moaned softly, licking his lip as his eyes fluttered shut. “Delicious.”

Guest Sayuri86

Cor's analogy with a jewel was probably more accurate regarding Vajramani's perception of him than the fae could have imagined.

Nagas did love jewelry, and much like their dragon cousins, they had a tendency for hoarding.

"I just worry about you. Faes live in society and you don't seem to be used to being alone in a place like this. I might be big and strong but there are other males out there that are after my territory. If they felt my scent on you they might rape you just to get to me if they haven't the guts to face me in a fair fight. I just want you to be careful and don't talk to strangers." - he explained while feeding Cor his fruit, careful not to spill one drop of the sweet juice.

How come even eating a fruit Cor was still able to look so tempting and aluring, thought the naga.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor listened to that. One thing was true though, “I don’t want to be raped because I smell like you.” He blushed softly, his wings fluttering slightly behind him. “I couldn’t wash properly though. The current was much faster than where you found me....”

He paused and went back to tracing markings on Mani’s skin as he ate up. “You’re an alpha then? But.... you don’t seem.... you know?” He chuckled, lyrically as always, “dominant.” He’d mostly gone along with what Cor had suggested.... right?

He licked his lips of the juices. There was something almost intimate about being fed by Mani like this.

Guest Sayuri86

"Alpha?" - the naga asked as he licked the remaining fruit juice from the hand that fed Cor - "Hm... something like that, I suppose."

Apparently, Cor wasn't the first mentioning how Vajramani didn't have the personality typical of a dominant male, in fact he got that a lot.

"This might come as a surprise to you, but I never asked to be this huge. I dislike violence and other than that it's just part of my personality. For one thing, it keeps predators at bay and if there are other nagas that take interest in me every other mating season, I can't really ask for more. When I met you... I really didn't know what to do and was afraid to hurt you, but you seemed sure of yourself, so I wanted to indulge you. And I'm glad I did. I may not be much of a dominant male yet, but this way I can still protect and look after you." - he concluded by nuzzling Cor's forehead and enveloping him in his coils so the fae could get some sleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor listened then chuckled, “good. I’m glad you’re not all domineering and macho. It gets old quick.” Cor would far rather be treated like a treasure... fed fruit and fucked like a dream! More? Yes please!

He chuckled, wings fluttering happily, “fair enough. I never asked to be this small.” Cor winked.

He frowned though. “You think you’re only worth the occasional romp during mating season?” Cor snorted, “those other naga are missing a trick then! You fuck like a dream.” He winked. “A dream I’ll glad repeat as often as you’re willing.” Cor laughed.

The coils didn’t scare him much now, he’d worried at first, but now he realised that Mani just enjoyed holding him close, probably saw this as protective too.... “yet? You plan to become a dominant male then?” He enquired. “All buddy and commanding?” Cor winked.

He wiggled in the others embrace, rubbing against him. “I’ve just realised.... I’ve left my covering where we fucked. I’ll have to fly and get it tomorrow.” For now? He felt warm and comfortable, maybe even enough to attempt to sleep!

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled as he watched Cor falling asleep within his coils without a care in the world, not even scared of the fact that with a small amount of pressure those same coils could break every bone in his body at once. Not any other creature besides other nagas that might be attracted to him treated the blue diamond-back with such benevolence.

In the middle of the night a faint noise within the folliage woke Vajramani up and he tasted the air. He couldn't taste any sign of danger, but there was a familiar scent in the air. He carefully laid Cor in the nest and came out of the burrow to take a look.

Coming out from the bushes there was another naga with long silvery hair, fair skin and a white tail, beautiful as the moon. Apparently, the scents of Vajramani and Cor's intercourse had gone far, or at least far enough to tell a young naga a larger male was around. Mating season might still be a few weeks away, but youngsters rarely passed on an opportunity to entice a larger male when they could for practice.

Understanding what the other had came for, Vajramani got a little closer to the stranger, who greeted him politely with a bow. As it was customary there wasn't much talk involved. The younger naga lied down showing Vajramani his belly, a sign of how he was receptive, and the blue naga promptly topped him, plaiting their tails together for support and so the other wouldn't try to escape the mating.

In a way, Vajramani was still thinking about Cor's words, how the blue naga's behavior didn't seem typical of a dominant male, and on a deeper level he did feel a somewhat hurt by such words on a subconscious level. Yes, he might have looked confused earlier with the fae, but if Cor could see him now he was a lot more resolute with a partner of his own species, knowing exactly where to touch, where to lick, where to pressure the other naga enough to excite him and make him moan. Efficient Vajramani was, it was all over quickly and the visitor had his fill, being on his merry way soon after, barely giving the blue naga time to recover his breath.

As he did, he went back to the burrow to join Cor and get some rest himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor heard noises. He realised he was alone. No more coils around him.... he blinked and yawned softly. He peeked out to see... Mani? He was fucking a pretty while creature that Cor would be interested in having a piece of. Still, Mani seemed different here.... it was more... efficient.... their tails curled around each other. Interesting. Sensing an end he shifted back inside and rolled so his back was to the entrance.

He heard Mani eventually return. Return to my bed after fucking another? Cor frowned. He didn’t much like that idea. Maybe it was time he left.... returned home afterwards?

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani was tired and for some reason wasn't expecting Cor to be awake, but he could hear in the fae's breathing he wasn't asleep... in fact, he sounded a somewhat angry.

Just to make sure everything was alright, he petted the fae's hair before coiling down to sleep again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor tended at the petting. He sighed and closed his eyes. Maybe he should just let it go. He’d slept with another man just that morning! He was far from innocent.

“Night....” he said quietly and drifted off again.

The sound of birds woke him, his stomach growling as he curled up into himself. Ugh! He hated mornings.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani had already been up for a couple of hours now and had been busy taking care of breakfast. Contrary to last night he was feeling quite energized, probably due to both his encounters in the previous day.

"Ah there you are! Hope you slept well, come along and eat your breakfast, we're heading to the riverbank and get your clothes back next." - he said, presenting Cor with fruits and fresh grilled fish.

Apparently, the naga was still oblivious to what Cor had seen the night before, which probably explained his radiant mood.