(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

44615-F5-E-4-A2-B-4-AD2-A66-C-029-BF9010-C90.jpg

Name: Cor

Appearance: 20

Height: 5”5

Siblings: The youngest of twelve, he’ll never be king.

Ability: Can make flowers, trees and plants of all types grow.

Position: Uke

Likes: Sex, flirting, being the centre of attention, flowers and beautiful things.

Dislikes: Politics and being told what to do.

Cor flew off from the palace. He was bored of the line of suitors at his door, bored of being constantly asked to pick someone and settle down. Was it so bad that he liked to flirt and fool around? His father, the King, seemed very set in his course of action to pair Cor off and be done with it!

That was why he flew away. He just needed a moment to breath and stop thinking about the throne for a time.

Dainty feet landed on a rock near the river, he hummed gently and reached into the water for a drink. He wore very little. The silk wrap leaving very little to the imagination. His older brothers and sisters often teased him, but Cor didn’t care about them either.

Deciding he should clean up the cum from his latest conquest he stripped off the wrap and left it on the rocks before stepping into the water. He shivered and laughed at the cold before swimming a little and running his fingers over his arse to clean things up down there.

“Just what I needed.” He hummed, floating on his back as just relaxed under the afternoon sun.

Guest Sayuri86

attachment.php?attachmentid=39124&d=1563722718

Name: Vajramani

Age: a bit over 1.000 - appears to be somewhat between his late 20's and early 30's)

Height: From head to his tail tip, he's about 10,5 meters / 345 ft long

Position: A very passive seme.

Likes: Water and bathing, peace and quiet, fruit, flowers, jewelry and beautiful males.

Dislikes: Humans and Elves (he's quite wary of both species and would rather not get involved with any of them), fighting and violence (usually his size and appearence is enough to intimidate enemies, so he's cool with that).

As Cor's beautiful body floated along the meek waters, a sound became more and more distinct.

In the far bank of the river a huge naga male was confortably coiled playing a sweet tune on his flute. Despite his intimidating size, the blue crature was quite timid and brought the flute down from his lips as soon as he spoted the swimming fae, trying to observe from afar, scared it might be a human and his muscles tensed, prepared to retract swiftly into the forest if that was the case.

@syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor was oblivious to company at the shore. He’d heard music, sure, but he’d not paid heed to the direction; his mind too full of his own thoughts.

After a moment he stood up, stretching his wings behind him and vibrating them quickly to dry the thin and delicate membranes in the sun.

He ran his hands through his hair and rolled his shoulders, smiling happily to himself. Now that Cor was cleaned he felt much better. His last conquest had been rather disappointing in bed. His fathers ideals and wish for him to be paired off already left him little hope of ever finding his true mate; very few fae had in the last thirty years.... but was happiness and attraction too much to ask for?

Heading back to shore but fluttering up and gliding over to his wrap he stretched happily. Yet as he stretched his green eyes landed on a strange creature he’d never seen before.... a very, very big creature! With blue skin! He stepped back, afraid the creature might strike. He was small after all. “What are you?” He called.

Guest Sayuri86

A fae... Vajramani thought as he saw the delicate wings. He had heard about them and how they protected and kept the forest, but he had never seen one in person and was surprised to see Cor roaming that part of the forest, his territory.

While giving some thought to the reason why Cor would have come to those parts, Vajramani was seemingly startled as the male fae spoke directly ar him.

"I am a naga, of course." - he answered using a calm tone as he rested the hand holding the flute on his scaly lap - "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." - Vajramani said, while still motionless apart from his lips - "But I have no memory of seeing anyone of your kind around here. Have you lost your way?"

@syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor tilted his head and watched him a moment before flutter a rock closer to see more. The pipe he held was intriguing.

“A naga?” He frowned slightly. He didn’t know what that was. Too sheltered.

He laughed, the song singsong and playful. “I’m not lost. I was just running away for some space for a while. But I needed a bath....” he let his eyes wander over the others form, “I bet your cock is quiet impressive.” He teased with a wink.

Guest Sayuri86

"W-what?" - the naga gasped.

It was hard to believe the large male could act that surprised but it was even more difficult to believe the fae's boldness.

Truth be said, Cor was not wrong in his assumption, at least judging by what the younger nagas Vajramani had crossed paths with during mating season said, which was probably what threw the naga off so quickly. It still bamboozled him the fact that he had become a sought after male for the younger nagas for that same purpose, but he didn't think he could catch other species' eye like that.

Even if Vajramani wasn't in season that time of the year which explained him being alone, able to take time for himself and not surrounded by potential mates, he supposed that would be nothing to a being that could cause flowers to bloom and bring forth spring to all living things. And to be honest, as he drew closer, Cor had actually a very alluring scent about him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor chuckled at the man’s reaction. Using his wings he fluttered for a moment then gently sat down on his rock, legs crossed. Observing the fascinating creature. He be lying if he didn’t claim to be fascinated! And it didn’t hinder that this... Naga.... was quite good looking.

“Am I being too forward?” He chuckled, “it’s an issue of mine.” Cor laughed again, more if that lyrical sound.

“Nymphs like myself are well known for being....” he swirled a finger in the air as if looking for a word, “promiscuous.” He winked to the creature. “My name is Cor. Who are you?” He smiled. The expression bright and light upon his features.

He let his eyes wander before glancing back up at the other. “You play?”

Guest Sayuri86

"I see." - Vajramani responded, trying to sound understanding as well as respectful - "Well if that is nature's way I won't say anything about it."

The fae had a graceful way that caused the naga to relax a bit more, feeling privileged to gaze upon someone so beautiful.

"My name is Vajramani and I live here on my own, watching over my territory and anyone who crosses it, provided they aren't ill-intentioned towards me or the environment. Life has been calm over here and I have been fortunate to have little more to do than distract myself with some pastimes as I wait for visitors."

The naga was actually being polite about it, too coy to admit he would spend his time laying about and amusing himself with music and crafts while waiting for mating season to come around, when life in the forest would get a lot more rowdy for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled and let his wings flutter behind him happily, fairy dust twinkling from them and disappearing as they fell. “That’s a really long name... do you mind if call your something shorter?” He smiled, considering the name. “Mani? Or maybe Vaj? Would either of those be okay?” He asked sweetly.

He looked around. “It does seem pretty quiet.” Cor smiled. “So my presence doesn’t bother you?” His wings flapped, lifting him again as he moved a little closer and landed on his tiptoes before standing normally upon the rocks. “I feel like there’s something you’re not saying.” He winked. “But we’re strangers. I leave you with your secrets.”

He licked his lips and let his eyes scan his face then down his body. “If you don’t mind me asking.... how long does your tail stretch? I don’t think I’ve met as creature as long as you before.” He giggled playfully, the double entendre not lost on him.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani chuckled at Cor's request.

"It's alright, I don't mind. You can call me what you like."

The naga didn't perceive his visitor as dangerous to him anymore so he took a more relaxed stance. His coils slid slowly against one another as he unwounded himself and became a lot less tense, which was also visible in his muscled yet elegant torso which he kept mostly uncovered, except for a couple of thin and long gold necklaces.

"No, you don't bother me at all. I don't get many visitors this time of year, so I find it quite refreshing actually. I'm used to my solitary lifestyle but I do enjoy the company of others."

Perhaps due to that secluded routine of his, Vajramani tended to take most words at face value, regardless of the intent they were spoken with, so he thought nothing much about Cor's remark about lenght, in fact, he saw no harm in indulging the fae if he was that curious.

"You can see for yourself then." - he replied while loosening his tail completely and lay on his side in a lazy, satisfying stretch, allowing Cor to judge what he saw by himself.

His personality didn't seem to indicate otherwise, but despite Vajramani was not prone to violence and competition for mates, he was still a breeding male which turned him into an imposing beast to behold, even for other nagas, let alone to other species' eyes.

The white scales on the underside of his tail and below his belly were very smooth and pliable and where his groin would be if he had legs there was a small bump under the scales that identified him as male.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Mani then. Vaj sounds too much like vagina,” Cor wrinkled his nose, “and I don’t really like that word.” He smiled, trying the new name against his lips. “Mani, Mani, Mani. Yes. It suits you!” He giggled. The music tilt of his words surrounding them.

“You live alone?” Cor frowned at that. “I could never live alone.” It was true too. “I like noise and conversation and sex far too much!” He winked, playfully teasing even as he spoke the truth.

His wings fluttered as he was once more in the air as the naga uncoiled. “Oh my gosh! You’re.... huge....” Cor gasped in amazement as he flew the length of him and back up. His eyes couldn’t help but notice where the guys cock would have been.... was that a lump? A pocket housing the member perhaps? “You’re rather beautiful.” He smiled, looking back to his face.

Guest Sayuri86

For some reason, when Cor gave him his new nickname, Vajramani had the feeling he was being adopted as a pet or something similar by the graceful fae. It didn't really displease him, it just felt... odd. He also couldn't help notice how the mischievous sprite looked so beautiful as he played around with his words and amused himself by repeating the name over and over, which had made Vajramani even more willing to open up and set aside a part of his timid nature by showing himself off like that to the pretty fae, something he usually only did to other nagas, specifically potential mates, so they could acess him and judge him fit for them or not.

"I see. Well I do spend most of the year alone but there are times some younger nagas flock around my territory, I can't really explain. It just happens sometimes."

Obviously the naga didn't have a deep understanding of the mechanics of the mating season, as most beasts, it was instinct pure and simple. He knew having mates around would cause him to feel good eventually and that was well enough for him.

"Thank you... I suppose." - the naga replied trying to hide a subtle blush. It still baffled him when a pretty naga told him he was handsome, let alone a proud fae who had no reason to look his way (or so he thought).

"I do think the same about you, but... I believe that goes without saying." - Vajramani remarked as he feasted his eyes on the sparkling dust from Cor's wings.

And indeed the fae was right, the small pouch of skin kept his tender genitals protected from the outside world, but other than that, it was quite unremarkable, at least for someone like Vajramani who owned one, that is.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Young naga’s?” He looked around, he’d never been here before but he couldn’t say he’d heard stories of this happening so close to home either. Surely people noticed creatures as large as Mani? “It must still get lonely, I still don’t think I could do it.” Cor argued, fluttering around a moment, just because he could.

He saw the blush and grinned playfully. Flying towards the others face, he held him horizontal, legs crossed as he dared to touch the others cheek. “You feel so warm too.” Cor winked, mischievous as ever. He’d never been a shy creature.

“Thank you!” He chirped happily. Lowering his feet to the ground so he stood just in front of Mani, he slowly removed his garment. “Perhaps you would like to assess all of me? It’s only fair since you let me.” He winked. Letting the fabric slip until it puddled at his feet.

Guest Sayuri86

Being a reserved people, the nagas usually made themselves quite elusive within thick forests and tropical jungles and didn't tend to make spectacles of themselves, especially timid individuals like Vajramani, regardless of their intimidating appearance.

At first, the blue diamond-back was wary about getting too close to the fae, but as he tasted the air in Cor's direction he picked up a couple of interesting scents that became more apparent when the sprite got rid of his clothing. In a mix of reluctancy and curiosity, the naga eventually slithered closer towards the fae, and then around him so he could not only take a good look, but also rub his coils around Cor's legs and waist as he slithered past him, just to get a feel of him and his reactions. The snake tail's skin was slick yet and firm and textured to the touch, but not so much it would scratch Cor's own skin, an interesting feel overall.

Slowly, spurred by the sprite's alluring scent and beauty, the naga wanted to get a closer feel of him and so he carefully wrapped his tail around the beautiful body, as if being seduced by the sprite.

Could it be? Could the fae unknowingly be bringing spring to the naga as well and with it the physical temptations of the mating season?

Vajramani didn't know how or why, but he somehow didn't want to let go of Cor's warm body for a while.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor wasn’t sure what reaction he expected.... but the way the other slid past him, moving around him, took him in was hot.

He jumped in surprise at the first touch to his foot only to smile. He turned his head to watch the other creature surround him.

Cor laughed as his body was surrounded. He moved a hand to stroke the others scales in fascination as he took in the silky softness. They weren’t at all what he’d expected!

Looking up at Mani he smiled. Licking his lips as he leaned a little closer. “How about a kiss?” He winked. His wings fluttering before settling to rest behind him. Cor wasn’t sure what had got into him. He was never shy, but maybe he just wanted see Mani’s reaction? They were so different in size, Mani to hurt him so easily, and yet he was being gentle. That was worth exploring!

Guest Sayuri86

"And why would you kiss such a creature?" - the naga asked in a soft voice, while enveloping the fae lovingly with his tail - "I thought the fae would feel repulse towards beasts such as me."

For one thing, after that request, Vajramani thought Cor was either the most compassionate being on earth or a sick bastard, though deep inside he was more inclined towards the first option.

The fact was that the huge diamond-back male had been lonely for quite a while now, and the offering for a more intimate contact a was actually very much welcome, Vajramani just didn't expect it came from another species.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor chuckled. Reaching and touching his cheek as he took him in. “Why not? I’m fascinated by you.” Cor admits, he felt himself leaning against the coils, trusting him to have him safe as he leaned a little closer. “Maybe it’s because I’m a slut? Maybe it’s because I like to kiss? Maybe it’s because I like you Mani?”

He shook his head, “but you don’t repulse me.” He chuckled. “Besides, it would be rude to proposition you for more without even a kiss under our belt.” He winked playfully.

Daring and spurred on by the others gentleness he kissed him. It was a soft and gentle thing at first but soon morphed as he licked his tongue against the seam of his lip. “Shouldn’t I ask...” he spoke against his lips, his cock twitching with interest, “why your not repulsed by me?” His hands stroked up the guys torso as he tried to deepen the kiss between them.

Cor just wanted to feel something! Anything?

Guest Sayuri86

"So you want me to mate you..." - the naga finally realized. In all honesty, it all made sense in his mind as he was oddly attracted to the fae giving all the signals that seemed meant to arouse the snake's attention, namely Cor's voice tone, his touch and on a more involuntary note, his scent. With his beauty and sweet manners alone, Cor had tamed the naga's urges to the fae's own will.

The naga seemed to accept the request as he kissed the fae back in a warm embrace, as deep down it was his wish as well. When he leaned in to take Cor's kiss, the pouch under his belly pressed distinctively against Cor's stomach, slightly firmer than before as the skin stretched and the pouch seemed to swell. As it was starting to open, a drop of a translucent fluid ran in a string out of the parting scales and the naga's member was starting to become visible as it bloomed from inside of his body, hot to the touch and covered in the same fluid that protected it inside the pouch. It wasn't fully out yet, but it was becoming evident how massive it would become when fully hardened.

"How could I? I admit I didn't expect it but I also never met a fae up close. You are rightfully called the fair people. As for you being a slut or not, that is a whole other matter entirely."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor’s wings fluttered at those words, it seemed the nagi might be catching on to his flirtatious ways. And it didn’t seem he was fighting him too hard either. Cor has no idea how to be with a creature like this though.... he’d have to take his lead from Mani there.

There kiss was sweet. Cor realised the nagi had a slightly bitter sweet taste to him that intrigued his senses and had him pressing forward for more only to realise he felt something.

Pulling back a little he looked down with interest at.... a flowering cock? Like a bud opening he could see a hint of the true magnificence that would be the others members. His hole tightened with desire. “You’re huge.” He gasped.

Looking back up Cor found himself smiling. It seemed Mani was a little shy. “I’ll take that as a compliment. Though I don’t believe my father sees me a proper Fae.” He chuckled and let his hand move over the others chest. “He doesn’t approve of my habits.” Cor chewed his lip and let a hand wander to stroke over that hardening flesh. Fascinated.

Guest Sayuri86

In other occasion, his reaction's to the fae's words could have been different, but now Vajramani's instincts were starting to take over in such a way that he couldn't care less about Cor's father opinion on his lifestyle.

Because he never had partners that weren't nagas, the blue diamond-back wasn't really sure about how other species had sex, so he would need Cor's guidance in order to consumate the act, but he was familiar with their upper torso sensibility, and after their kiss he kept the fae entangled in his coils while gently licking his nipples and pulling on them gently with his teeth.

As he felt Cor's hand on his member he felt it twich a couple of times in response, definitely aware of what it meant, and enjoyed the stroking as he could, which was visible as his coils squeezed Cor a bit more in an expression of his sexual tension.

"That feels wonderful." - he hissed in a warm tone, knowing he could forever be like this, enjoying the fae's hand caressing his big slippery cock, even now it had become rock-hard displaying its full size.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled down at the man. He couldn’t help but be fascinated by the beautiful colours and the diamond pattern upon his scales. Who would have thought he’d be turned on by a snake like creature? But here he was.... eager to bend over for the beast and that gigantic cock!

Bring a nymph had its advantages. His hole self lubricated. Already he could feel the stick juices starting to form and his arse clench with need!

“I’m not sure how best....” he gasped at those tightening coils, why did that feel so nice! His own hard cock pressed against the naga as his hand tightened on his hard flesh. “To do this.... but my arse is so ready to take a pounding from this big thing!” He hummed, sultrily leaning in and kissing him once more, not hiding his need or desire. “I want to feel it stretch me so wide.” The difference in their size was obvious but Cor was confident he could handle it!

“Maybe.... maybe if I ride your cock? Maybe that would work?” He moaned, trying to figure it out even as his body grew hornier.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani's breathing was sounding slightly more labored as the fae reacted and spoke to him, making him feel like he was in a dream. He too wasn't sure about how or what to do, but his fingers had become increasingly curious as Cor kissed him once again, and soon the diamond-back discovered Cor's dripping entrance. He teased it a bit with his finger simply by rubbing it and felt how strongly the fae would clench around it, almost as if sucking on it. Now there was an interesting sensation, especially now he felt his thrusting urges so much stronger, in tune with Cor's own desires.

The naga looked around and found a tall rock covered in some soft moss, it would be the perfect support for the fae's delicate back. Vajramani carried Cor up to the rock in his coils and lifted him against it, holding him in his arms by the fae's spread thighs, exposing the twitching hole to his massive member.

At first, the naga let gravity do its work as he let Cor slide down his hard tip, letting it prying the fae open a bit further then he was used to, but Cor was so amazingly warm and tight to him, the naga ended up darting the remaining of the shaft in, entering by his own means with one thrust, possible by both lubrication which was already dripping on the forest ground at this point.

Vajramani felt a shiver down his spine as he felt himself fully embedded into the fae, almost into his belly. Using the same position and the rock for support he couldn't help starting to move a bit, testing the fae's reaction.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor giggled lyrically as he was carried away to the rock.

He hadn’t expected to be lowered onto that largeness immediately... he even gasped and reached out to grab Mani as he felt the head pierce him. “You’re stretching me so wide.” He moaned.

He shouted out, cried in a blissful mixture of pain and pleasure as the other seated him completely down. Cor stroked his stomach to feel the hard length. Then the other moved and he whimpered in need!

He could feel his wetness literally dripping! Had he ever felt this wet before? Cor didn’t think so!

Gripping the guys shoulders he moaned into his chest as he tried to lift his own hips and slam back down. “You’re massive! You could tear me in half!” He panted, trying to pick up the pace.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

The naga hissed lovingly as he felt Cor's wet insides squeeze him forcefully. The fae was unlike anything Vajramani had ever experienced before. Though other nagas were sweet and willing towards him when in the right time, none was exactly as chatty as the boisterous fae, which left him slightly thrown off at first, but as the blue naga got used to the sound of Cor's lustful voice it stopped bothering him as he was able to keep his concentration, realizing he could use the fae's voice as a focal point to tell him what he needed to do as he did have a lot to learn about mating with such creatures.

But it was difficult keeping up listening in as the blue naga's own urges played such an important part in his sex drive, making him want to hold Cor still against the rock and keep pounding him ceaslessly.

He did his best to move slowly as he penetrated the fae so deep he could reach his belly, but should Cor carelessly tickle at the naga's instinct too much it might trigger the beast to become rougher with his touch.

Guest syaoran-puu

They were like night and day! Cor was loud and vocal, while Vajramani was quiet and thoughtful. The complete opposite!

Cor tenderly wrapped his arms around the blue creature, moving his hips up and down. It was getting easier to take him. “Agh.... you’re going to ruin me to all others if you keep this up.” He moaned shamelessly.

Slowly he took in the naga’s face. Leaning in he kissed him. “You’re holding back. I can see it in the strained look on your face.” More thrusting of his hips, another wanton moan. “Don’t. I’m stronger than I look. I can take it.” His dainty fingers tentatively touched his belly, feeling the guys cock inside him. “I already took you deeper inside me than any other being.” Cor winked playfully.