(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor didn’t completely understand his meaning... How can you think I'd ever reject you for Mani when you make me feel like this with every gesture? Was he claiming he’d pick Cor over Mani? Impossible. No one ever did that. Or did he just mean for this moment? That sounded right.

Cor stroked his shoulders. “Then you can take me. Anyway you like, Chandra.” He purred, leaning into the kiss and enjoying the heated scent of it.

His hands stroked over the man’s body, caressing his pouch before he wrapped his legs around him and dry humped lightly against him. Cor’s body seemed eternally ready for sex.... right now was no different.

Still, he was curious what the inexperienced naga would do next!

Guest Sayuri86

Candra might be inexperienced when it came to seduce older nagas, but that didn't mean he was less curious. He had enjoyed how Cor had sucked him so well the night before, that he wanted to do the same to the fae as a showing of gratitude. Also, Cor always was seemingly a very lonely creature, and Candra wanted to go the extra mile in making him feel special.

As if by instinct, the naga imediately responded to Cor's dry humping by mimicking the fae, rubbing his sensitive bump against him, and after a moment, he took a hand below the waterline so he could fondle the fae, wondering if Cor was already any hard, all while pinching his own nipple and licking the fairy's neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor pressed closer to his chest. Pressed his hardness closer to that hand. Gasped in pleasure and need. Oh! How he needed.

He gasped at the touch. Craving the connection sharing his body gave him. “I love your touch.” He hummed. Closing his eyes as he nuzzled him. “Your scales are so smooth.” Another hum, slightly more drawn out. “I want to feel you inside me.” He didn’t see the point in hiding that fact!

He continued to dry jump him, wanting more friction and connection between them. Cor knew that if Chandra split him with his dick right now his only response would be a hearty ‘thank you’!

Guest Sayuri86

"And I yours." - Candra smiled back.

As he carried the fae to the waterhole's bank, Candra's own penis was also twitching as it peeked out of the skin pouch.

The white naga asked Cor to stand on his knees for him and took a good look at the fae's erection. It was so cute, twitching with a beautiful shade of pink at the tip. At first, Candra laid a long wet kiss to that boiling tip and love the taste so much that he swallowed him whole right after, as if Cor's cock always belonged inside his mouth. He bobbed his head a couple of times as he sucked and teased the fae with his tongue from the base to the tip, and not forgetting to lick the soft balls as well when he needed some air.

He went back to sucking the fae prince and was so engaged in this new pleasure he wrapped his arms around Cor's waist and brought him deep into his throat, visibly lacking much of a gag reflex as he was a snake. He kept deepthroating the fae a couple more times and used his hands to knead at Cor's buttcheeks letting him antecipate his fingers that eventually found their way into Cor's entrance.

Candra played with that hot hole as he kept sucking, not taking his eyes from the fae's beautiful face.

He already had three fingers up the fae's walls, all rubbing every spot when they made way for something else. Candra's pure white tail seemed to have taken a will of its own and without Cor noticing, darted up the fae's tight hole like an arrow, joining Candra's agile fingers. If it wasn't for the texture, one might think Candra's whip-like tailtip was but another finger but as it reached deeper and deeper it increased its volume at a brutal pace for such a tight space.

Unlike the naga's fingers, the tail could reach even deeper and had a mesmerizing texture. Candra happened to be extremely dextrous with it and only kept two fingers inside so he could deepen his tail into the fae even further.

For a moment, the white naga let go of the fae's erection and asked him, almost shivering with curiosity.

"Do you like my tail messing you up?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled at that, taking the opportunity to stroke and claw and play with the other.... willingly sharing his touch.

There was something different about the naga. There was a quiet confidence he’d not noticed before.... but Cor found he liked it. Very much!

When he first felt those heated lips around him his hips had jolted forward on their own, wanting more of that perfect heat.... and oh boy! But Chandra didn’t disappoint! He seemed to have no gag point as he lapped at him happily. Taking Cor completely!

The fairy mewled and arched into the touch, fingers gripping Candra’s hair and flesh... eager to keep him close. “Oh shit! Just like that. Just like.... agh!” Then he felt fingers. Sparks erupted behind his eyes. He’d cum from this attention if he didn’t get a grip of himself.

Then.... dear wood nymphs.... his tail!

Cor’s eyes rolled back into his head. “Agh! C-Chandra!” He cried out, so loud several birds were disturbed from their rest and took to the sky.

He glared down at the naga when he started speaking. Cor wanted more! More! More! More! He was greedy for it.

“I love it. It’s.... more squirmy than a cock.... but as you push more in? It gets wider.... I can feel it inside me, wriggling about.... it makes me want more. Makes me want you to fuck me with your cock and tail inside me. To drive me to insanity!” Cor admitted. He used his hold on Chandra to move his hips, riding the others tail. “I want to feel you possess me completely.” He added lustfully.

His breathing was panted. His need a thick scented aphrodisiac around them.

Cor wanted to burn in his passions!

Guest Sayuri86

Meanwhile, up in the mango trees, Vajramani's attention was suddenly pulled by the birds disturbed near the pond a few miles away from his location.

"I wonder if there's trouble?" - he wondered, raising an eyebrow.

~+~+~+~+~

"Oh? So my fingers, mouth and tail weren't enough for you? - Candra teased him as he took his hand down and held his own throbbing member by the base - You still want my cock?... You must have really enjoyed it last night. As for driving you to insanity, you say... you sure talk big."

The white naga wasn't really that innocent when he introduced his tail into their play that day, making Cor want him to penetrate him along with his tailtip was all part of a plan to help Cor making his wish come true, to ultimately convince Mani that he could take both nagas inside him.

"Hmm, maybe... just maybe, that was my plan all along." - he grinned at the fae.

In the end, he rested his forehead onto Cor's and showed him a loving smile.

"I want all that too. I want to hear your butt slapping against me like you did to Mani. I want to feel what he felt, what you made him feel."

Guest syaoran-puu

“No.” Cor said honestly, a smile teasing his lips. “But they’re a good start.” He winked.

He whimpered at the teasing, pouting playfully. “Yes. I want you. All of you. Again! Is that so bad?” Cor rested his head on hands upon Candra’s chest.

Cor might have teased Candra and pretended to leave.... but right now? He was to invested!

Candra’s words brought a smile to lips. “You want me to ride you, sexy?” He smirked. “You want me to take pleasure from you as I see fit?” He teased.

He pushed at the naga’s chest. “Lie down for me. Help me free your cock and I will ride us both to utter madness .” Cor promised.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra was glad he encountered such a soulmate, a match made in heaven.

"Y-yes... I want that." - he agreed, stuttering due to his own impatient cock.

He momentarily retracted his tail from the fae's insides and lied down as requested biting his lower lip in antecipation as he looked at the fairy.

"Come Cor... I can't wait!" - he moaned as he squirmed slightly on his back, awaiting the fae's compliance.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You have to wait.” Cor chuckled. “I’m in the driving seat. You could have done anything to me.” He winked, watching him. “You wanted this. So now you’ll do it my way.” Cor laughed, clearly enjoying himself immensely!

He stretched a moment then straddled over the young naga’s tail. Candra was pretty. His long locks delighted him. He stroked a hand up his smooth both, knee crawling up his body before he was positioned over his straining cock.

“I’m going to take you inside me. Feel you so deep it will be like we’re one!” He winked, reaching between them he gripped Candra’s cock and held it proud as he slowly sat down upon him.

The head popped inside his guardian muscle. It clenched tightly, his breathing hitched. “Agh! You stretch me so wide.” He praised.

Cor’s eyes fluttered shut as he started to take more and more of the naga within his body. He felt a slight tremble in his body. So good! The tingles only proof that Cor loved this so much! His chute fluttered and massaged around Candra’s cock, eating up more and more of him until Cor was fully seated. His breath wobbled. “So deep.” He touched his stomach, feeling him there.

Guest Sayuri86

Cor was right, the white naga had his opportunity, yet his young age, the memories of Mani and natural instinct not to lead to be led had betrayed him into his current role. He moaned both of arousal and in an impatient protest, but eventually his time would come.

He was so excited he couldn't wait to show Mani his plans and ideas for pleasing the young fae, but for now he thought it would just be more fun to keep things a surprise.

The white naga could feel his heartbeat racing in his melting chubby cock as the fae first touched the tip with his warm hole, resting it there.

"Hnn... please let me in, Cor." - Candra asked so full of desire.

The tip soon went in and the clench imediately stole a distressed moan out of the white naga, as if his body didn't remember the pleasure from the night before.

"S-so good... hnn, you feel so good Cor!" - he cried out, so sensitive he could feel his precum forming a pearl out of the tiny opening in his tip. It was so overwhelmingly good that Candra placed his hands against Cor stomach as if he was trying to escape the pleasure he couldn't deal with, or maybe he was afraid of cumming too soon after feeling his precum upon entering the fae, having a vulnerable look in his eyes, maybe fearful even, but his faith in himself was then restored as he finally could see Cor fully sat on his lap, willing to continue.

From the fae's stomach, Candra's hands slided apart onto the fae's hips, remembering Mani. Cor hadn't even started to move and it already felt so amazing, such a whole, carnal sensation.

"D-does it hurt, Cor?" - he asked slightly concerned the fae may experience discomfort as he claimed to be so widely stretched.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled sweetly down at him and kissed his nose. “No.” He winked. “It doesn’t hurt at all. You’re perfect inside me. I just need to adjust a moment.” He gave Candra another kiss before he started to pull back up and then slammed back down.

He swirled his hips a few times as he took all of the young naga’s into him again and again.

It wasn’t long until he had a good pace going.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard movement in the water but he didn’t stop riding out his pleasure.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra was completely unaware of his surroundings at that moment, as if only he and Cor existed in the world at that point.

As they kissed while Cor got more comfortable with the volume inside, Candra could only think about how the fae's hole was so amazing, and how he wished his own could also feel so wonderful for Mani when they mated. But did it really?

The fae left him no more time for self-doubt, however, as Cor let his hips start to move around and then up and down, not too fast just yet, letting Candra savor every inch of those soft warm walls, still the white naga thought the fae could be punishing him for his thoughts.

The Candra wanted to keep his focus on Cor and what he did to him. The white naga wasn't ready to move by himself or it would be all over too soon, even his shivering caused by the fae's lewd dance on his cock was movement enough, so he called out to the fairy with a wet moan, letting his tongue out, wanting to make out and holding Cor's hips as if to bring him closer.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor could tell that Candra was currently just a creature of pleasure and lust! He just seemed to want to enjoy.... which was okay by Cor! He was enjoying the contact too!

Needing more he started to ride him faster, harder.... but Cor’s bios were still aching from the double round last night.... “help me?” He purred, needing Candra to do something.... “pound me like you mean it.” Cor winked.

He loved those hands on him. Wanted more! “You can wrap me in your coils if you want? I know that’s sexy to naga and I like it!”

Guest Sayuri86

Candra watched Cor moving over him as if he was drinking the water of life, seeing how the fae was doing his best to keep his excitement high, and realized how he was so mesmerized he wasn't actually doing anything to please the fairy as well.

He took his hands towards Cor's chest and pinched both his perked up nipples as the fae kept bouncing steadily on his lap, giving them all the attention they deserved.

When Cor made the suggestion about his tail, Candra didn't need to wonder how the fairy had gotten that piece of information, surely Mani had thought him that. In a way or the other the blue male was ever-present in their ecstasy.

The white naga didn't need to get asked twice and his tail wraped elegantly around each of Cor's thighs, keeping them nicely apart, so Candra could get a good look to what was going on where both bodies connected. It slithered its way across the fae's torso and took the place of Candra's fingers, rubbing Cor's aroused chest, holding on tightly, but not so much Cor couldn't breath, only giving him a sense of security. The tip was dangerously close to the fae's mouth and Candra let him know with his glance he'd love to have it nicely sucked and moistened.

"Alright, but you have to suck on it too." - he said in a coy tone, his heart racing in antecipation, wiggling the tailtip against one of Cor's cheeks, determined to raise his hips' pace if the fae would agree to him.

He held the fae's restless hips on his hands once again, so he could aim better at his insides and took over the same pace, letting his penis lick at Cor's prostate every now and then while brushing against the wet walls. It had only been two years but he already knew some of Mani's moves by memory through his experience of them and tried to mimic them just as well.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor moaned softly as he felt Candra surround him. What would Mani think? Seeing them like this? Would he care? Join? Abandon them? Who knew?

Still, the fairy’s hips continued to move. The wet slap of flesh couldn’t be ignored.

Then Candra’s tail tip drew bear his mouth. He knew what the young naga wanted before he even spoke. “Might be fun to suck one of you off while the other fucks me, a lovely little naga spit roast.” He purred.

Opening his mouth he licked the guys tail, with a tilt he took the end into his mouth. His wet tongue swirled and played. His body throbbed and ached. He was so needy for this! His own cock danced with his movements, wagging up and down like a happy dogs tail. It slapped against his chest but Cor didn’t care.

He could feel his ecstasy rising. “Agh! Harder Candra!” He moaned, head tossed back as he forced his hips down harder. Those swipes against his prostate only made him more desperate now!

Guest Sayuri86

"O-oh!" - Candra exclaimed as in a moan thanks to the image Cor had just painted in his head. The mention of any sex act between the three of them was simply capable to send the white naga to the stars, and even if he had forgotten about his promise, he instantly started pulling the fae's rear against him more forcefully as he thrusted upward, again and again, now unmistakenably aiming at the fae's already liquid-filled prostate.

His tailtip wiggled around lively inside the fairy's gaping mouth, playing with his tongue and throat for a bit. Cor's soft butt was all sticky against Candra's scales with both their fluids and made the white naga want even more.

He brought Cor closer, keeping his arms wrapped around the fae and pretended to pull out for good only to wrap his lubed up tailtip around his own penis and shove it up inside Cor again, now letting the fae raise again from his chest so they could press onward, now presenting Cor with almost twice the volume and adding to his own pleasure as the held his own penis in a tight spiral, increasing the friction inside Cor's body which made the snake moan even louder than before at the novelty of the sensation.

What the two younglings didn't expect was that they were in fact being watched from a nearby bamboo grove. Vajramani had left the fruits behind, only with enough time to grab what he could and rush to the pond just to stumble on such an incredible scene. They really are helping each other... working together.- he thought. And indeed they were with Candra's deep thrusting and Cor's melty bouncing.

But the pressure builiding in the blue naga's pouch was getting too unsettling to ignore, making him bend slightly in a delicious jolt. He couldn't believe it, just from watching them move a couple of times?

Even after last night's unexpected extravagance, he felt he had to be there, he wanted to be there. But he was also afraid that they would startle and he didn't really want to break the bond that had just started to grow between Candra and Cor. It would be as heartless as uprooting a sapling that had just started to taste the sunlight.

The blue naga already was at half-mast just hearing them while conjuring those thoughts. It couldn't be helped. Vajramani coiled down comfortably among the thick bamboos, and started to stroke himself at a lively pace as he watched now his member was all out of his tense body, and kept a keen ear.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor leaned against Candra willingly only to pout when he pulled out. “Why are y—- oh!” His body tried to convulse, to buck against him.

Cor could feel himself being stretched impossibly wide. He’d never, ever, taken so much! He might have appreciated a moment to adjust but it seemed Candra couldn’t wait. Soon fucking him with greedy abandonment.

The moans that escaped him where free and easy. His body felt on fire. “Agh! So much. So full. Never been stretched like.... agh!” Cor came. No warning or chance to stop it.

A thick and sticky mess spread between them as he clung to Candra and attempted to ride out his passions. “Agh!!! Candra! You’re amazing!” He praised desperately.

Guest Sayuri86

With one last violent thrust, Candra came as well, coating Cor's insides with his boiling seed topped with a distressed cry, feeling how the fae's belly completely sucked him of his last drop.

He saw some of his cum escape Cor's hole now it was so full and the white naga's heart thumped.

"Cor... you're so beautiful..." - he panted as he watched the fae with his wings beautifuly spread and the warm milk leaking out of him treackling down the naga's own penis and tail.

The white naga reached out to the fae's torso, asking for a hug and a kiss and carefully pulled himself out.

Inside the bamboo thicket, the massive diamond-back looked exhausted and faint even if all he had come to was a thick string of precum that dangled from his unsatisfied flesh. He panted and tried hard to get a grip on himself. He had been lucky remaining unrevealed while huffing softly to the two younglings' sounds of passion, but now he had to leave, fearful they discovered his self-perceived despicable act. How did he dare to spy on their young love? He, a massive, clumsy oaf!

In shame, he left the place swiftly going back to the den, trying to pretend it never happened.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled, “you’re beautiful too.” He meant it. His wings fluttered and he giggled as he held the other and kissed him.

“You drove me crazy.” He purred. “Your tail too?” He looked down, watching them escape him. Cum spilt over them both S he rested upon him.

For a moment he just relaxed, reaching behind to see how gaping his hole was.... it seemed to be fluttering back to normal at least.

He closed his eyes, head resting against Candra. “Only having Mani too would have made that any better.” He chuckled.

Eventually the fairy stretched. “We really should bath and head back. Mani might be back by name.” Cor added excitedly. He wanted to play with Mani too!

Guest Sayuri86

Candra nodded with a blush. He wanted that too, especially now he could teach Mani something new to please Cor with.

They bathed together and washed each other, strenghtening their bond. The fairy was slowly becoming a bit of a harem brother to Candra, the naga already loved him as one, and Cor was certainly much more than a detatched friend with benefits to the snakes at this point. If they were building a family, Cor would certainly be a part of it, so he'd never be alone and on his own again.

Back at the den, Vajramani was already done storing the food he had gathered and was calmly preparing some vegetables for dinner. Only the gods knew how he could cope with being alone after seeing such a scene without release, but as a punishment to himself he remained stoic and didn't touch himself ever since, until his hard on finally waned back into his body.

"Were back Mani." - Candra called out, already adopting Cor's cute nickname for the massive male.

"Welcome back, I'm glad you came back safe, the sun is already setting after all." - he scolded them lightly.

"Aww don't be a drag. Hey you're cooking? What's for dinner?"

"Spit roast." - the blue naga replied naturally, obviously unaware of the double context it held for the two boys that day.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor’s own feelings were rather unstable right now. He wasn’t one for ‘ships’ and this seemed to be fast becoming just that.

Yet? It was nice washing Candra. It was nice soaking and splashing in the water together. It was nice just playing and relaxing.

Then there was Mani. Cor liked his company... why else would it hurt hearing him say ‘not again’? But Cor was nervous to take that step.

Plus, there was something else to consider. This would greatly displease his father. If he found out? Cor could only imagine the punishment.... but he knew he’d likely never see either naga again. Would they even look for him? Probably not.

For now? Cor tried not to think about any of that! Nope. He was still buzzing from the tail-cock combo. Nothing needed to bring didnt his happy glow!

He flew straight over to Man, wrapping his arms around the big naga. “Did you find any mangoes?” Fast becoming his favourite food.

At the mention of a spit roast, Cor glanced to Candra then chuckled. He nuzzled Mani’s chin. “Oh yummy! I’d love to be spit roasted by you.” He teased, hands caressing the big naga’s chest.

Instead of continuing to tease, he offered; “anything I can do to help?”

Guest Sayuri86

"I'm sorry, the ones I found weren't ripe yet." - Vajramani replied.

He lied. But he also didn't want to tell them he had let go of the fruits as he rushed to them by the pond. It would become a mess of an explanation after what he saw.

"I'll go and try to find some tomorrow, I promise. I still brought you two a treat though." - he said pointing at a pot filled to the brim with golden honey, and he got the stings to prove it too, explaining the bandage in one of his arms. But he had fixed himself some medicinal herbs he had at hand and now it didn't hurt that much.

But then he look startled at Cor's request regarding the roast.

"W-what? What is he talking about?" - he nervously asked Candra while looking past Cor who was still clinging on to his neck.

Candra, who knew Vajramani had to be persuaded into sex a bit more slowly, brushed off the question with a hand gesture and called out to the horny fairy.

"We'll go and start the fire, right Cor?" - the white naga said, and not waiting for a negative answer he led the fae outside so he could also have a word with him.

Candra started the fire with some twigs and two stones for a spark, then he pulled Cor to his side and whispered into his cute pointy ear.

"We have to be smart about this or else he'll clam up and pretend to be tired. Let's wait until after we eat. Mani is in season, so if you play with your hole in front of him he'll find it hard to resist..."

Vajramani then came out of the den wondering what was taking them so long.

"What's going on? Do you two have a secret?" - he smiled finding the boys' complicity very endearing.

There were fruits and vegetables aplenty and even coconut milk to drink as well as the roasted monster of a fish Mani had caught earlier that morning.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? That’s a pity. The one you fed me the other day was gorgeous.” Cor licked his lip and kissed Mani’s cheek a moment. He was fond of the creature who had fed him as much as the fruit itself.

The fairy would have explained what roast he meant.... except Candra pulled him away. Silly naga! It made Cor pout.

Cor quirked a brow at him. “I understand that. But! He loves me being blunt too. Don’t try to cow tail me again, I don’t appreciate it. Besides. He smelt like lust and pent up need. He wants it.” Cor was positive of that! Utterly! He was also positive it wouldn’t have taken much to entice Mani to play!

He glanced over when Mani approached, his heart skipped a beat. Cor eyed him a moment. “We’re all set. Don’t worry!” It wasn’t long until there was quite the feast for the trio. Cor tucked in hungrily, his eyes wandering between Mani and Candra. They seemed close, but Cor knew Candra wanted closer.... wanted everything. How could he encourage that?

Done with his food, the fairy fluttered to his feet and landed daintily before them both. Body elegant as the fabric swished to the ground in a feathered motion. He couldn’t help but smile at his own thought, I should just stay naked around these two.

Cor sat down again then, slowly he spread his legs, fingers probing at his own hole. “I have a confession to make, Mani.” His eyes lidded. “I let Candra fuck me earlier, it was amazing, but I need you too.... we are all full from the delicious food. I feel very grateful because you’ve provided for me so often, Mani. Fancy taking advantage of me?”

His body arched as he thrust three fingers into himself. His voice was lewd and wanton. “While you’re fucking me..... I’m going to suck our baby off.” He lowered his head to wink at the pair. “You won’t cum in me though. Not unless you can go twice.” He giggled. “I want you to cum inside Candra. He needs to feel you just as desperately as I do.” He moaned as his fingers sped up. “I can smell your desire... will you deny me?” He looked at him, eyes soft and vulnerable. Despite his bravado.... he’d be devastated by rejection.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

Candra didn't speak much during the meal, as he was still digesting Cor's scolding from earlier. He couldn't deny the tone had hurt him a bit, but then again, he could be wrong about Mani.

The blue naga kept a close eye on the two and was about to ask if something happened when the fairy let out his lewd confession. Vajramani could have sworn his heart skipped a beat when he heard it. He knew. He had seen it. Of course it was needless to ask if the fae had enjoyed it, given his tone. Cor's belly might be full of food now but there was always something else that demanded filling.

On top of that, the sight of the naked fairy playing with himself like that made the dominant male even more uncomfortable although mesmerized, and true to his nature, he reached for the fairy, almost instantly, taken by his instinct.

The proposal was tempting enough so the large naga already had his penis out when he attempted to nestle his hips between Cor's soft thighs, towering over the aroused fae.

"I..."

He wanted to say something like "I'd love to.", but then he looked at Candra who still rested quiet in his corner and hesitated, seemingly put between the sword and a hard place.

But then, Candra suddenly perked up as he heard the fairy speaking of his intentions towards him, and his cheeks became bright red as he heard Cor telling Vajramani to save some of his stamina for the white naga himself. For a moment he thought the fae was competing for the blue male's attention with him out of spite, but that really wasn't true. Cor was really offering himself as a warm up for the diamond-back to mate again with him. Candra's heart pounded with joy as he got closer to them, wearing a tender smile on his lips, and the blue naga appreciated the change of mood.

"Come on, Mani." - Candra begged as he lied on his side, is face so close to the blue naga's groin - "You know you want to and you deserve it more than anyone." - he said just before taking the full blue cock into his mouth slurping the translucent moist a couple of times before letting go with an audible pop, just to guarantee Mani would be ready for Cor.

All of Vajramani's doubts were gone now.

"No, I won't deny you, none of you." - Vajramani finally agreed, the fae's proposal and the white naga's encouragement were just too hot not to accept.

He took Cor in his arms and flipped him to be on all fours, completely exposed to him. There was no need to prepare him further as he was wet enough from his playing and holding Cor's hips firmly, he penetrated him gently, starting a very slow motion just to let the fae's hole to get used to his full size again.

That short exchange was enough to get Candra half-hard and wet, so while the diamond-back was still adjusting his position, Candra slithered to the other end of the "meat to be roasted" and held Cor's beautiful face in his hands, thanking him with his eyes and helped him holding him onto his hips if he wanted.

Guest syaoran-puu

It took Cor a moment to realise that maybe he’d upset Candra. He hadn’t intended to.... but just because he liked to bottom for the naga’s didn’t mean he was going to be submissive in all things or start shutting up and ‘toeing the line’. Everyone needed to realise that Cor could be.... opinionated! Extremely so! And as a Prince? He was used to get his own way!

But as things began to unfold it seemed that neither could resist him. He felt Mani’s hardness upon his thigh and didn’t resist at all! He moved a hand to touch him. Cor’s eyes smiling happily as Candra came to join them.

Cor touched them both. He couldn’t resist! Not at all. They were so sweet. Mani was dominant and yet not, Candra was shy and yet not.... but it was clear they liked each other. He had to wonder momentarily if he was just getting in the two naga’s way!? Did he really belong here? With them.

With a giggle he turned onto all fours, presenting himself to the naga with gusto and glee! Cor turned to look at Mani, eyes haughty and sparkly as he felt the guys penis slowly penetrate him... he thrust his hips back to try and capture him deeper, faster, meeting him push for thrust. “I’m going to enjoy watching you fuck Candra again.” He winked. Cor reached back to touch Mani’s hip a moment, stringing reassuringly.

His attention turned to look at Candra as he moved closer. “Oh looky!! A treat for me.” Cor grinned. He stroked the guys tail and around his genitalia simply teasing. His fingers teased around his entrance? “Shall I play with this too?” Cor winked. Fully intending to get Candra completely worked up and eager for Mani!

His other hand grabbed for Candra too, grunting as Mani started to speed up his movements. Cor’s grunts and moans grew louder and more enthusiastic as his pleasure bubbled. Leaning closer to Candra he started to lick at the guys cock, more than happy to feel it throbbing and thrusting down his throat. He licked and swirled his tongue around his hot flesh, humming in delight.