(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

Candra's blushing became even more evident under his fair skin with such a personal question.

"I do. Well, the first time it felt really strange and scary, but then I understood what you were trying to do and as I relaxed it felt really nice."

The white naga felt a bit nervous. Of course nothing would beat the real thing nor Vajramani's touch, but Cor's heart was definitely in the right place, making his efforts and resourcefulness genuinely appreciated by Candra. The fae would never be less loved because of that.

Candra’s positioning was actually instinctive, since passive nagas used to lie down exposing their bellies as a sign of sexual receptiveness to breeding males, but he was intrigued with Cor’s own stance. As soon as the fae started playing with him, it started to make some sense and Candra let out a soft moan with the fae’s touch, feeling his softer scales parting to Cor’s gentle finger as if they wanted to kiss it, while the pouch twitched with the thick member inside, until the tip became visible, already drowning in its natural moist.

Candra looked upward as his breathing intensified. He remembered Cor’s words and licked the tip of the fae’s member dangling above his lips. He repeated the action a couple more times and raised his head slightly so he could take the whole length into his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Good. It’s not like my cock is.... big enough for you... and.... I’m not sure I could.... do that? I’ve never..... topped anyone.” He admits. Always the receiver.

He moaned when Candra finally sucked him. It felt good! “Y-you can finger my hole too. I-if you want?” He moaned out. Peeling Candra free he lapped eagerly at the freely flowing liquid the took his cock into his mouth.

Cor gave both lots of attention! Two fingers already exploring his soft flesh, his cock as deep in his mouth as Cor could manage at this angle. He licked and suckled its like it was his favourite fruit!

Guest Sayuri86

Candra supressed a moan while Cor kept sucking on him so deliciously while the fae's fingers kept his juices flowing inside.

He also enjoyed Cor's flavor and the fairy's double stimulation only made him want more of it. The way Candra raised his head towards the fae's hips gave it the perfect angle for Cor to go deep into his throat, feeling its warmth around him as the white naga bobbed gently at first but at a more greedy pace as play progressed. Given the fae's position, it could almost feel like Cor was topping someone as the white naga kept the angle, allowing the fae to go as deep as he desired.

It was becoming too much, having Cor playing both ways with his mouth and fingers was just too much for the sensitive naga to handle. Candra had already started to do the same and tease Cor's own hole with his fingers, until the gentle rubbing turned into stretching and probing as he searched for the fae's favorite spot.

In need for air, and because Cor's stimulation had brought him to a point of no return, Candra let Cor out of his throat with a loud pop.

"Aah Cor...! If you do both like that... I'll cum!"

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor continued to pleasure the white naga. A desperate need to give consuming him like a wildfire.

He grinned, continuing a moment longer before popping free. “Is that not the point?” He looked between their bodies, back at the beauty below him. “Or.... is there something else you want?” He wiggles his cute bubble butt in invitation. After all, Candra had stopped for a reason!

His breathing wobbled as he shifted, turning around until his sweet hole was bobbing near Candra’s big cock. “Is this what you want?” He rubbed his role and bum over the guys cock, moaning himself at the pleasure it drew forth.

Guest Sayuri86

"Y-Yes... from behind." - Candra's voice trembled, almost in shambles due to Cor's attention.

Somehow the absence of Vajramani was at odds with his violent desire to be bred now he had fully entered estrus since last night, due to the diamond-back's majestic performance the night before, and also probably motivated by the fae's own healthy sex drive, so close to him. In a way, topping the fae was doing the white naga some good as a means to simply keep his sanity during that period.

Candra found a soft bush he could lay his back against and held the fae on his lap, resting Cor's own back against his smooth white chest. In that position, he helped the fairy to hold his thighs from below, keeping them spread out.

"Like this... hold them up." - he asked. From that position, he entered the fae's wet twitching hole with a moan, letting himself glide inside until Cor's soft butt was comfortably resting on his lap. After a moment to recover their breath, Candra started to thrust up and forward through the fae's entrance, now completely exposed and vulnerable to his movements, helping Cor balance by delicately holding the fae's beautiful waist. Their moist ran between them as they moved, coupled with Candra's soft moans as he caressed Cor's cheek with his own alongside it.

Candra was resilient in his attempt to keep Cor aroused and interested in his dance. Some thrusts would go hard and deep, others were meek and soft, only a tickle deep at the fae's insides. Eventually, the cadence became more assertive as their pleasure progressed once more, and so did their moans.

As the blue naga came back to the clearing, he was carrying two baskets full of mangoes, bananas and whatever fruits he could find. A good variety was necessary to keep himself and his mates healthy and he certainly wasn't one to forget about those details. As he approached the spot where he had left his two lovers, once again he started to hear moans between the vegetation and as he peeked through some leaves, there they were again. These younglings will get frisky everywhere! - the blue naga thought. But then again he refrained from criticizing too much, knowing he was probably part of the "problem".

Last time Vajramani had chanced upon them so entangled in their love, his own position didn't allow him a good perspective, but now it seemed he had gotten himself a front row ticket, with a clear view at the fae's cute hole being taken by the white naga in a quick succession of thrusts, grunts and moans.

The view suddenly brought to mind Cor's ludicrous request of a double penetration, and this time, the diamond-back licked his lower lip at the thought, thinking it might not be such a bad idea, provided the fae could really take them both.

Not wanting to spook or interrupt them, the blue naga stood quiet and hidden, now doing a much better job at controlling his own urges. He'd let them finish and rest for a bit, and only then he would approach them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor stretched and mewled and moaned at the penetration. He couldn’t deny it felt good. Great.

He leaned his back into Candra every now and then before leaning forward, playing with his opening too.

Under the others attentions he soon came apart. Crying out his pleasure and longing for more. For everything!

He panted softly as he came down from his high. The endorphins pinging inside him. Cor could feel the other naga’s cum inside him. He turned and smiled at him. “If that’s losing.” He winked, “I never want to win.” He admitted.

Cor giggled, eventually pulling free and fluttering to snuggle with the man. “I wonder where Mani is? We finished collecting a while ago....”