(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani let out a sigh.

"I know you should be free to go if you want to. All I have to say is that I tried to be different, for you... but I was wrong about myself. You never wanted me to hold back after all, have you?"

The naga didn't even dare to look at Cor at first, knowing deep inside the fae would leave him through the naga's own fault, and that left him heartbroken.

"I didn't want to only satisfy you, I wanted to love you as well."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor frowned at those words. Delicate feet landed on the rock near him. “What do you mean? You wanted to love me as well....?”

His father wanted him to marry for protection. No one ever mentioned love around him. Cor was a wonderful bedfellow but not much more.

“But no. I’ve never asked you to hold back.” Everyone saw Cor as a delicate flower. It made him want to prove them wrong!

Cautiously he reached and touched his cheek. Looking at the blue naga in a new.... slightly strange.... way.

Guest Sayuri86

"I'm sorry..." - Vajramani replied as the fae touched his face - "I didn't to hurt you or your feelings, and I understand I underestimated you... I was so happy when you agreed to spend some time here with me, allowed me to feed you, to sleep by your side... and you weren't even scared of me."

Cor could feel the tears that came down the naga's golden eyes onto his fingers.

"Please don't leave."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor couldn’t remember anyone asking him to stay and meaning it... truly meaning it.

Was this a trick?

He felt those tears. It didn’t feel like a trick. “Please don’t cry.” He leaned in and kissed his tears before licking up his cheek. “Should I be afraid of you?” Mani had been so calm and gentle with him. A gentle giant.

“I won’t leave.” His wings lowered your a resting position.

Guest Sayuri86

The naga embraced him back, not in a possessive or desperate gesture, just as if they were two pieces of a broken ornament that fit perfectly together against each other. At last the snake seemed to calm down against Cor's warm skin.

He didn't want to trick his beloved jewel, he wanted Cor to stay on his own accord.

"Many think of me as menacing and savage, but you didn't think so. It meant a lot to me."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor considered that. He knew what it was like to have everyone assume certain things about you! “I don’t think you’re those things. Though, after what I saw with the other naga? You’re definitely more dominant than I gave you credit for.”

Cor chuckled heartily. “You practically fucked him into the floor.” He teased.

Cautiously he let his hand wander to Mani’s chest. Just taking him in a moment. They were too different... right? And yet.... Cor couldn’t help but think one word. Compatible.

Guest Sayuri86

"I did, didn't I?" - he chuckled while nuzzling Cor's forehead, happy the fae thought so, he was actually proud of it - "But you see, it's all practice, I think. I still have a lot to learn from you." - he said while taking him into his coils near his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor felt those familiar coils upon him. He looked down at them and then at Mani. “You sound like you’re genuinely proud of yourself?” He chuckled. “I didn’t see his face but I imagine he left satisfied.”

Cor moved and stroked the closest coil. “You wrapped around him too.” He said softly.

Why was he thinking about it? Why couldn’t he stop or shut up?

He laughed again. Looking into Mani’s eyes. “What do you think you’ll learn from me?”

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani liked when Cor stroke his coils

"Well, yes... so he wouldn't try to escape from me, and also..." - as he spoke, the naga slightly tightened his grip on the fae - "because when we tighten around each other, like this, well, it's very arousing to us." - he explained.

He remembered one time he made a pretty youngling cum just by teasing him that way. Perhaps it wasn't fair, since it was his first time being in heat, but still...

"I'll learn whatever you may want to show me, every way I can please you will be enough."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor gasped at that. “Agh!” He did moan a little. Maybe it even felt good with Mani doing that. He couldn’t take as much pressure as a Naga though.

“I feel bad I can’t help you by wrapping around you too. I’m way too small for that.” Cor smiled. His hands landed on Mani’s chest and he started to caress the hard flesh there.

“You want to learn how to please me?” Cor chuckled, leaning up he kissed his jaw. “What a noble quest you’ve got there. I do so very much like pleasure and sex. You can be quite creative if you put your mind to it.”

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani didn't care Cor wasn't a naga, he would treat him equally well as a treasured lover.

"I will work on that, I promise. It will be my way to make amends after disappointing you." - the naga replied while caressing the cheek of his beloved, still too shy to ask for a kiss after what he had done.

"But... are you still my jewel then?"

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor watched him a moment, almost waiting for.... something?! Make a move! Anything!

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Zero!

Well, that wasn’t good enough. Cor wasn’t shy. Not when he wanted something. He rubbed his chest against those coils and leaned up to pepper kissed along his shoulder and neck.

“Disappointed?” Cor wasn’t sure that was the right word, but maybe it was.

Guest Sayuri86

After that faux pas, the snake had become more insecure around the fae than usual, afraid to offend him further, but he did join in when coaxed so gently. Cor truly was able to make anything grow and blossom, either they were flowers, feelings, or perhaps most importantly for the fae, the naga's underbelly.

"S-see...? I just can't help it." - he said, his voice trembling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled when he reacted. But, something still felt off between them and he wasn’t ready to accept Mani again like that... not yet.

“Good to know your body liked me, Mani.” He smiled, kissing him again. “Let’s.... go get some firewood or gather fruit or something.” Cor offered gently.

He started to rub his shoulders. “Sorry. Just... give me a moment. My ego is still bruised.” He admits. Shrugging he fluttered his wings a moment. “What else do you do for fun around here, Mani?”

Guest Sayuri86

"Of course." - the naga replied laying a soft lick onto the fae's cheek - "I understand you have some healing to do, take your time."

He agreed with Cor's request for gathering suplies, maybe that was the naga should be doing all along instead of letting himself be so distracted with his urges. Heat season was coming closer every day and he wouldn't have much time or energy to gather supplies during those weeks so he had to plan ahead.

Vajramani lead the fae to where he usually collected firewood and both helped each other out. After a while, most of the wood was sorted and the naga pointed to a small burden of twigs they had collected earlier.

"Can you find your way and take those back to the burrow? I'll be with you in a minute." - said Vajramani, apparently wanting to gather more of the larger pieces, and perhaps pick some wild vegetables on the way back home they could use for dinner.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor just shrugged. He wasn’t the best at talking about his feelings. Best to ignore them, giggle and brush them off!

Cor actually found it fun to collect the wood and supplies.

Accepting the pile of twigs he smiled. Lifting into the air with his wings he kissed Mani’s cheek. “Sure thing.” He winked and headed towards Mani’s burrow. It felt colder than last night. But maybe that was simply because he was alone?

Stepping to where Mani has cooked that morning he set a little fire.

Guest Sayuri86

Suddenly, there was a noise of rustling folliage behind Cor's back and if the fae turned around he could see the pretty white naga from the other night, who looked surprised and confused seeing the stranger around the place where he met the dominant male before. He looked even more beautiful than before, now covered in his favorite jewelry, probably keen on impressing Vajramani and score another night of passion with the handsome male.

"Hey, that burrow is taken, you know?" - but as he never had seen a fairy before, his young mind was suddenly full of questions. His slithering was much faster than Vajramani, who due to his weight tended to be more agile in the water, and in a couple of moves the white beauty was perhaps too close to the fae for the latter's comfort.

"What are you exactly? Whoa you have wings?! And they're sparkly and all! And what's up with the legs? You're certainly prettier than most humans I've seen."

"He's a fae, Candra." - said Vajramani as he emerged from the thicket on the other side of the clearing, carrying the remaining firewood and vegetables. His tone expressed a slight distaste, as was not expecting the younger naga to come back so soon for more sex, especially now he wasn't exactly in good shape after his misunderstanding with Cor.

"Well, I kinda like him, when you get used to how they look, he's actually pretty. Is he yours?"

"Candra!" - Vajramani scolded, feeling slightly embarassed by the youngling's boisterous talk - "Be nice, he's a guest of mine, you could at least introduce yourself."

A guest, that was all very well, though Candra had an imagination wild enough to supposed Vajramani must have already fucked him on at least on one occasion.

"That's right." - he then bowed gracefully to Cor - "My name is Candra, Vajramani mates me every now and then." - he said with a wide smile, much to Vajramani's chagrin... the white one didn't need to be so direct.

Candra was still young and still had a lot to learn, which partly explained his bubly personality. He had his first heat on the previous year and eventually stumbled on Vajramani who was the first to mate him. Needless to say, the pretty naga stuck around and would drop by every mating season to let Vajramani court him, and as he was thoroughly satisfied he would always come back for more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor squeaked, completely taken by surprise as he turned and gripped his chest. His eyes went wide as he spotted... the white naga. He moved closer and Cor’s wings fluttered as if ready to flee. “I know it’s taken.... I’m staying here with the owner.” He frowned. Why was he explaining himself?!

His wings ruffled. “I am not a human!” Cor said indignantly. He glanced over, relaxing at the sight of Mani.

Things happened fast. He blinked as the naga introduces himself then promptly informed him he’d had sex with Mani. He huffed a moment. Get over it. He ruffled his wings then flew a little closer before landing just in front of him. “I know. I watched you two. You rolled on your back all submissive as he mounted you.” Cor touched his cheek and winked. “His cock feels amazing, doesn’t it?” Basically confirming the others thoughts that Cor and Vajramani had been together. “My name is Cor. Prince to the fairy kingdom.”

Guest Sayuri86

"There, last night I could have sworn I smelled something more than Vajramani's sweat and sexy pheromones. To be honest, I think it spiced things up for me, being watched." - Candra thought out loud, not really minding the blue naga was there to hear what they were talking about him - "I know right? So hard and strong it makes me melt just looking at it!"

"D-do you two mind?" - Vajramani asked feeling a bit past of uncomfortable, and how come the conversation's topic had turned out to be his cock all of a sudden?! He wasn't even sure if he should be happy or concerned the two boys were getting along so well.

"You know, he can be a bit lazy sometimes, but it's worth all the work to rile him up, yes?" - Candra continued, excited to have found himself a soulmate of sorts in Cor - "Oh and by the way, if he ever gets too lazy, just let me know, I'm sure we can get each other off."

At that point Vajramani felt a bit faint.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor chuckled at that. Candra seemed enthralled with the larger naga. Was he being too cruel? Hanging around here?

Cor glanced over at Vajramani and winked, “you should be flattered, Mani. We both think your big and delicious.” He winked at him again.

Lazy? “Haven’t noticed.” They’d only had sex once, one hand job and one pervy watch.... “but thanks for the tip.”

He blinked and the giggled at the offer. Using his wings he floated in front of the other. “You want to fuck me too?” Cor winked. “I do like sex. You’re on.” His wings fluttered a little and he leaned in so only Candra could hear. “Maybe we can tag team Mani too? I bet he’d get riled up with two hot pieces of arse wiggling in anticipation for him.” He winked.

Guest Sayuri86

"Oh yes, I can think of a couple of things to do to a pretty little thing like you." - Candra replied with a wink as he licked his upper lip.

Though younger than the fae, Candra was slightly larger than Cor because he was a naga, so he was having his ideas about topping the fairy every now and then.

"You bet!" - Candra replied, thinking himself fit for the challenge.

"W-wait a minute you two...!" - Vajramani said coiling up and holding his hands in front of his chest, palms turned at them. He was antecipating a sea of trouble, that he was. But in a way, that's what he got for capturing the frisky youngsters' affections.

"Aww, don't be so shy..." - Candra said taking the chance to cling on to the larger naga - "Especially today I made myself all pretty for you! Don't tell me Cor has hogged all the pleasure to himself and now you have no energy left!" - he said as if bantering with his new found friend.

"I-I didn't say...!" - by the gods, these two were really prone to gang up on a larger naga than a school of piranhas.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t think me just idle.” Cor smiled sweetly. “Do something I don’t like and there will be hell to pay.” He said it all sweetly but there was something in his eyes almost deadly with determination.

Cor chuckled at Mani’s baffled reaction. Of course, after the earlier ‘rejection’ gearing Candra’s tease made him feel cold once more. Not again. Two stupid words he now hated!

He was quiet a moment, just watching the pair. Then he smiled. “Go on, Mani. I know you liked wrapping around him. Fuck him. I’ll go for a fly and then come back when you’re done.” He shrugged. “Unless you’d like me spy on you again?” He spoke mostly to Mani.

Guest Sayuri86

Scared Candra's actions might drive them even more apart, Vajramani squirmed like an eel trying to get away from the white naga.

"N-no Cor... get him off!"

"Ah no, that's your job, big guy." - replied Candra, blissfully unaware of what had gone between Vajramani and the fae earlier in the afternoon - "Right sweet fairy prince?"

Suddenly, Vajramani was able to get free from Candra's grasp and rushed into the thicket so he could hide deep in the forest. If Cor wouldn't have him, then it wasn't fair to torture him further by having sex with Candra either. He wasn't in the mood anyway, not with Cor being so unhappy.

"What's wrong with him...? Something I said?" - Candra asked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor frowned, watching Mani leave. He fluttered back to the ground. He chewed his lip. “It’s my fault.... I rejected him earlier....”

He looked to Candra. “Come back later? I need to go talk to Mani. Maybe I can fix.... what I broke.” Cor felt a tightness in his chest as he fluttered towards the thicket.

“Mani?” Things grew denser and the fairy was forced to land, holding his wings closer. “Mani? Please talk to me.... I’m sorry....”

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, good luck with that. He can be as stubborn as he is handsome." - Candra replied - "I'll stay back and prepare dinner, but be careful not to lose your way."

Deep in the forest, Cor could finally hear Vajramani's voice but he didn't see him.

"Why should you ask for forgiveness? I was the one messing things up..." - he said, not even feeling brave enough to show his face - "It's all my fault you're feeling this way... but my body can be a handful this time of the year." - he said, trying to hide the fact he was too lazy to cope with mating season sometimes regardless how much his body craved sex, being too ashamed to admit it and look even more useless to Cor's eyes. When he was alone, he could just ignore his body's protests, but now his laziness had caused damage to Cor's feelings, he wasn't being able to deal with his guilt.