(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

"Hnn... Yes." - Candra replied in a soft moan, watching how his rosy nipple was instantly perked up with that wet touch - "I-I want to... Mani seemed to be feeling so good..." - he said, feeling his pouch twitching slightly as he remembered the scene and their voices echoed in his head.

The white naga then felt Vajramani's warm breath whispering into his ear.

"It was even better, I promise." - he said, laying a tender lick on the side of the younger naga's neck and lined his shoulder. with kisses.

As he watched Cor heading down, the blue naga also lowered one of his hands, gently peeling down the tender layer of skin of Candra's genital pouch, in order to expose the white naga's penis, still small and far from its full potential in the meantime, but at least it was now free to expand and react to the fae's delicious caresses.

Being so focused on how the fae was gently taking care of his member, Candra didn't realize how dangerously close Cor's fingers were from his moist entrance and he jolted back against Vajramani's chest as he felt the pressure.

"Shhh..." - Vajramani appeased - "don't be scared, it could have been mine."

"I know... I just... wasn't expecting that." - Candra whispered, feeling how the tender slimy hole twitched and sucked at Cor's fingers alone.

Guest syaoran-puu

With Mani’s help, Cor licked at the revealed flesh. He’d have to learn all about these little idiosyncrasies.... especially if he planned to pleasure them both!

His fingers continued to move as he took as much of his cock in his mouth as possible. He licked the strangely shaped head, sucking very eagerly. His head bobbed. He moaned in pleasure. Stranger than most before, but similar to Mani.

He moved his fingers in and out, eager to finger five those delicious wet folds. Knowing how big Mani was, he added two move fingers, testing before he carefully pushed his entire fist inside. Meanwhile his mouth kept greedily lapping at his length, trying to encourage it to hardness.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani observed all of Cor's doings with interest, while licking Candra's right nipple from above and still serving as his lover's back support while Candra quietly laid back on him, enjoying their touch with his eyes closed.

The blue naga watched as the fae fingered his mate with care and when he understood that Cor prepared to enter him with his whole fist, he smiled at the fae and nodded in accordance. Cor was even more thoughtful than one could ever think at first sight, as he seemed to know how his forearm would be, give or take, a perfect fit for Candra's hungry drooling hole.

"Aaah!!"

The white naga, never thought the fae would be so bold and cried out loud in surprise when he felt Cor sinking his whole fist and part of his arm inside of him, not expecting something so close to Vajramani's own volume to pry his walls apart so sweetly. And he thought he had seen everything! This fairy guy was crazy!

The impact had been such, that Vajramani had to hold him tightly in his strong arms as the younger naga arched his slender back and the white tail flew and snaped at the air like a bullwhip.

Candra looked like he just had a heart attack for a couple of moments, but Cor's plan worked like a charm and only a few rubbings onto a particular sensitive spot finally brought the slender beauty to a full erection.

"T-take it out!... If I cum I can break your arm!" - the white naga cried out, worried-sick.

Candra's penis might not look as big as his older lover's, but he was at least as long as a very well-endowed male fae and definitely had a couple more inches of girth than the same male.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor rather enjoyed their sounds. The way Chandra thrashed and cried out with his pleasure was beautiful and adorable!

He wanted to see more of it. At one point his eyes looked to Mani and he winked. His mouth was too busy with his cock to to speak but he hoped Mani understood. I’m trying to pleasure you both.... this okay with you big boy?

He chuckled and pulled his mouth off. A liquid, glistening line of the naga natural lube and his saliva connected them a moment before he licked his lip and broke it. “Delicious.” Next he carefully slid his fist and arm out. It was coated in so many juices. Bringing the fingers to his mouth he licked them clean and hummed.

His eyes were hooded. He winked at them both then turned around and presented his arse to them both. His wings fluttered softly. Eager for what came next.

Guest Sayuri86

Now even Vajramani was shocked with Cor's request. Was he being serious?

"But Cor... we might rip you, it's too dangerous." - the blue naga worried. Vajramani was, at least apparently, the wisest of the three, perhaps by far - "Maybe in some time, if you're prepared enough I will agree, but for now..." - he said leaning forward and laying a tender lick on the corner of the fae's mouth - "I will help you in another way, trust me."

"I don't want you to get hurt, Cor." - said Candra, holding him close - "Let alone because of us. Please say yes..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor chuckled at the pair. “You big dafties. I’m not asking for you both right now.” He smiled and kissed Mani. “Maybe one day. It could be nice.”

He glanced back at Chandra. “For now? We agreed I’d get on all fours and you’d mount me. I just wanted to give you both a show.....” their reactions concerned him a touch. Almost too tender. Too sweet. Too much.

Worrying he’d somehow accidentally offended them he felt his own arousal wane a little. Maybe they just wanted to stop now? Why do I have a talent in upsetting naga’s?

Guest Sayuri86

Relieved the fae only seemed to be joking, but also noticing Cor would need some help perking up again, Vajramani laid down on his back and brought Cor along placing him on all fours over his chest with him so the fae seemed to top him and could look him in the eye.

Candra took the hint the blue naga was offering him and could see some of Vajramani's cum still dripping from the fae's hole and licked the tempting milk directly. Hmm, Mani's seed... he hadn't had it in a while now. Eager for more, Candra darted his tongue past the entrance in a kiss as he sucked and licked further, even stretching it a bit by spreading the fae's buttcheeks, all while Vajramani stroke the remaining of Cor's erection, letting his own wet tip brush against the fae's penis once in a while.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor couldn’t help but feel suddenly surrounded by them!

Mani at his front and Candra at his back. He gasped at their attention. It didn’t take long at all for his body to react and grow needy, his body receptive to more of their pleasure.

He reached and gripped Mani since he was before him. “S-step. I c-can’t take more.... it’s too much....” he moaned. His arse tried to press back, closer to that slitting tongue before pressing forward into that wet heat.

“Fuck me, Candra. I want to feel it! Please don’t tease me anymore.” He gasped.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra's only response was a heartfelt moan. He too couldn't bear look at the twitching hole without doing anything about it.

Though he had licked a good deal of Vajramani's cum, most of his tongue action was also to spread its remains Candra could use as an additional lubricant along with his natural moist. He raised on his tail, fully erect and bent over the fairy's beautiful back, taking a moment to lick him along the spine. Then, holding Cor's hips in place, he could hear the squelching his penis made against Cor's hole as he tried to break it's resistance, until he finally could slide the tip inside.

It was so hot and damp inside that it sent shivers down Candra's arched spine, and then, not being able to curb his instinct, Candra took the lead and with one more single thrust he was suddenly all inside, claiming the fae to himself all at once.

His heart was racing and Cor could feel it on his back. Candra could feel Cor's prostate above his own length near its tip and felt compelled to rub nearby with a singular circular motion first so he could fit himself better into his new dwelling.

"Hnn... Cor, you're so hot... I think I'm going to melt inside you..." - the white naga whispered, now fully understanding what Vajramani was feeling as the excess of lubricant dripped out from the fully stuffed hole.

The blue naga smiled as he watched the scene before him, as in between moans Candra started to undulate his hips, his groin closer to Cor's rear and then fully thrusting in and out of him, trying to reach as deep as he could.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor gasped at the luck down his back. Such anticipation started to ripple and vibrate through his body.

He needed this. He needed sex. He was so greedy in bed. It took so much to fully satisfied him, but these two? They might manage it!

Then Candra pushed in completely. He gasped, moaning as he worried he might had ripped, but he didn’t have time or thought to spare for that right now!

He leaned down and kissing Mani.

“Oh Chandra.” He grunted happily. “You move like a dream. Roll your hips a little. Thrust a little harder. Oh yeah! More. Harder. I can take it!” He moaned and gasped. Body shuddering in pleasure, the tingles and ripples driving him insane!

“So hard. So deep.” Like he had with Mani earlier he reached to his stomach to feel the tip in his gut. “So deep!” He gasped, back arching and pressing into the Naga behind him.

Guest Sayuri86

As usual, Cor's voice and his words had such a magical effect on the snakes, that Vajramani refrained from kissing his lips entirely just so they could continue hearing the fae's voice. The blue naga grasped both their cocks in one hand and rubbed them together at Candra's pace as he moaned in tune with the white naga in his deeper, more masculine voice.

Candra was keen on every single one of Cor's instructions, wanting to give him the best experience possible, but it was becoming hard for him to manage so much pressure within the fae's body and his panting became indistinct from his almost breathless moans, so much he felt the need to rest his upper torso against the fae's back as he moved his hips faster and faster against the fae in an otherwise violent attack but with such grace and elegance it looked more like a dance invented by the gods themselves.

It felt so hot and Cor was so unbelivably sexy that it all added to sensation and pressure of the beautiful fairy's greedy hole.

The white naga rolled his hips and went even deeper by forcing Cor's torso down in an angle that made the fairy rest his head directly onto Mani's broad chest, becoming able to fuck him even deeper and making the suction stronger.

"C-Cor... does it... feel good? Can you feel me deep inside?" - he asked almost begging for the lustful fae's feedback.

Indeed it was Candra's first time topping anyone and soon he was at the end of his tether. It seemed that only a couple of moments ago he had forced himself inside the hot entrance and he was already dying to cum inside those tight walls that made him scream as if posessed.

"I-it's my first time doing this, Cor...! It's my first time... I can't endure it any longer!"

Candra eventually found the fae's clenching so unbearably restrictive he cried out as if in pain, hitting at the fae's prostate with all he had.

"Aaah! Cor I can't take it!.. You're choking me! You're choking me so good!"

Vajramani picked up the pace of his stroking and raised on an elbow so he could suck on Cor's rigid nipple, which he did with a heartfelt groan. He remembered the first time he met Candra. The poor white naga was so caught up in his heat that the diamond-back male was able to make him cum just by playing with his nipples during foreplay. He still had come a long way and Vajramani couldn't hide that he was proud of him.

Both snakes came suddenly to their precious fairy in a loud cry, Vajramani's pleasure bathing both their groins and chests, while Candra could feel perfectly as each of his releases were gulped down by Cor's greedy insides.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor felt surrounded. A very happy little ‘Cor sandwich’. Who would have thought that these two naga snakes would fuck him like a dream come true!?

But here it was. The truth. He grabbed at Mani, holding on as the thrusts turned near violent. Cor was starting to predict this might be the first time Candra had ‘given’ this to anyone. He was flattered to be his first. Cor didn’t have long to contemplate that. He whimpered as Mani took both their dicks in hand. “Oh gods! So good, Mani.” His back arched, his head resting on Candra a moment. “So good, Candra.”

His breathing was laboured. Cor knew he was close to coming undone, his thought about Candra confirmed by the young naga’s words. “Yes! Yes! YES!” He cried out in abandonment and passion. “You’re doing so good, Candra. Feel you so deep. Agh!” He cried out, pressing his head to Mani chest as he clung desperately on for the ride.

Then he felt it. Their joint releases. It toppled him over the edge, what was left of him spilling over Mani in quick, ropey white squirts.

His hips and hole felt almost sore after both brutal fucking. They both had monster cocks when compared to the small fairy’s he was used to, but it was like Cor had been training his entire life to take them!

His eyes shuttered closed and he practically collapsed against Mani’s body. Sated and well used. “You’ve both made such a lovely mess of me.” He purred, nuzzling Mani’s chest sleepily.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani welcomed the exhausted fairy into his arms with a satisfied smile.

The fae had guts... maybe with the proper training he really could take them both at a time. Cor did in fact looked born for it, as if all his life was meant to lead him to the two nagas in the fores.

Candra was thinking about the same thing as he pulled out only to have a gush of his own cum spilled against his hip by the deliciously tight hole which had been his first. He was careful not to crush Cor under him and instead laid on his side close to Vajramani, admiring both their blissful visages.

"He really is something else, isn't he Mani?"

"Indeed... I never met anyone like him."

"We should help him, little by little and make his wish come true. I'm sure we can do it over time."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor hummed, squirming a little as the other released him, a hush of fluid dribbling between his legs. He didn’t mind it. He didn’t mind this.

Snuggled up against Mani, all safe and secure. Neither Naga had wrapped their coils around him, hadn’t Mani said it felt good to them? Maybe the scenario simply didn’t have room for it? Who knew? He’d not look this gift horse in the mouth.

He reached a lazy hand out to Candra, trying to entice him closer so he could kiss him. Cor knew every ‘virgin’ liked reassurances. “You did amazing.” He purred. “Absolutely amazing.” Cor licked his lips.

With a smirk he looked up at Mani. “How was that, big boy?” He winked. “All you though babe, no magical mushrooms required.” Cor’s stomach grumbles, hungry for something other than cock. He looked pregnant, filled with so much cum.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani remembered what he had said to Cor about their tails, but thought the fae was scared of being taken in their coils as he heard about the sexual nature of the contact. He still layed some of his tail over Cor's back, letting him feel his weight as reassurance, and Candra promptly imitated his mate.

Candra himself was radiant with the fae's approval.

"Thank you. It was my first time but... I would still love to do it all again with you." - he replied.

But Vajramani felt confused about the mushrooms as he heard it from Cor.

"W-what?"

"You still don't get it, do you?" - Candra asked in a sultry tone - "I wanted to do something special for you two, but I needed to come up with an excuse that made you come out of your shell at least a bit. It worked better than expected, really. Didn't it Cor?"

"So the broth..."

"Those were common mushrooms, yes, they wouldn't give a boner to a sea-slug. You however... did much more than that. So you see... it was all in you the whole time, you just lacked the confidence to let it show and allow yourself to have a good time... just like Cor does all the time."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor wasn’t sure why he suddenly felt their tails upon him, but didn’t argue. He was too sleepy to argue.

He chuckled musically at Chandra, “well, sounds like I did okay for your first time then.” He winked at the white naga. Not wanting him to feel like he lacked in any way. “A repeat? I’m open for it.... after I’ve recovered from this time.” He laughed.

He found their interaction cute. Leaning up kissed Mani’s chin. “Just admit you liked it and wanted us both.” He purred happily.

He smacked at Candra playfully, “hey! I can call myself a slut, you can’t!” He pouted.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra giggled at Cor's protest as he wagged his white tail and unnintentionally (or not) whiped at the fae's cute white but just enough for it to sting. Candra didn't mind what Cor thought, he liked the fae just the way he was, and so did Vajramani.

"Come now, you two... everyone's tired, and we should really call it a night. Coil up, Candra." - Vajramani asked, resuming his dominant male role. The white male obeyed meekly and cuddled against both his lovers to sleep.

^~~^~~^~~^

On the next morning, Candra raised early and started plotting his next encounter with Cor... for one thing the fae had said some very flattering things about his tail... "sinful" he believed, well, the white naga planned to expand on that, and overall it was a perfect opportunity to bond with Cor over a common interest. He knew Vajramani would be out and about forraging for food all day so it gave them time to let themselves to know each other better and gang up on Vajramani for a invigorating welcome when he came back from his forest errands.

"Well, I'll be out for food... is there anything I can get you two?" - Vajramani asked, sounding diligent and thoughtful... a somewhat complete opposite of last night's sex beast.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor stretched and smiled at the pair under the morning sun. “Mangoes? They were delicious.” He admitted, or maybe he just enjoyed being fed the delicious treat.

He smiled as Mani left then stood up. Wings fluttering behind him. “I need a bath. Will you help me, Candra? The water is too fast here.” He admitted.

His body felt well used. But Cor could always use more. He walked towards the white naga. “Last night was fun.”

Guest Sayuri86

Candra agreed.

"Yeah! Oh, on my way here I found a small lagoon not far from here. It formed with the rain from the last weeks. I bet it's still there and you won't need to worry about safety as with a river. I will take you there." - the white naga reply.

"Alright, but be careful nevertheless." - said Vajramani as a concerned parent - "And please try to keep it nice to each other while I'm gone."

"Oh please, Mani..." - Candra replied while bringing the fae closer to him by the waist and with part of his tail wrapped around the fairy's thigh in a sexy gesture as if it was ready to tease him between the legs - "Don't you remember last night? We're not hatchlings, right Cor? We can get along just fine."

Vajramani shook his head with a sigh and headed into the deep forest.

Candra and Cor were also on their merry way until they finally reached the pond.

"There, all for your bathing pleasure." - he pointed at the cutest waterhole in the forest. It looked more like a private pool really.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thanks.” Cor smiled at him. Happy to play along. He giggled and leaned on the white naga’s shoulder, “I play nice with anyone, Mani. You know that.” He winked. Only teasing Mani.... though there might be truth behind his words too.

“I can handle Candra. He doesn’t scare me.” Though he might be small... he could be fierce if forced to be! The tail around his leg wasn’t lost on him, he reached to touch it. “Later.” He purred to Candra.

Flying, a little less smooth due to the tear in his wing, he joined Candra. Landing with a delicate grace as his eyes went wide. “Oh wow!” He flew over the surface of the water, sipping just a toe into the depths before humming happily. Perfect!

Fluttering the shore he stripped off then started to walk into the water, like an ethereal water nymph instead of a wood one. He closed his eyes, enjoying the lap of water against his used hole. It felt nice.

Only when he was in to his shoulders did he open his eyes again and look to Chandra. “Do you consider him your true mate?” He asked curiously. Some creatures seemed to mate for life, Cor wasn’t sure that would ever be him.

Guest Sayuri86

The white naga observed the beautiful fae as he seemed to dance on the water's surface and he could swear he could get hard just as he drank the dream-like scene with his eyes, but Cor's question brought him back from that idylical vision.

"Well, who knows..." - Candra replied with a sad smile - "He's all I ever wanted in a mate but... well, many other young nagas think the same, so I know it can get hectic when it comes to visiting him during the season. And Vajramani... well, he's too kind, he can never say no. One time last year I found him sick and feverish because some venomous jerk bit him during sex and took off after getting what he wanted. I was so mad... but I nursed him back to health that time. But I know that other than that I'm clueless, moody and scatterbrained. I doubt he likes me that much, I wish he did, but I doubt it. The competition for mates is fierce and I'm sure he'll tire of me and my antics eventually. All I can do is keep visiting and cease the day, I guess."

Some dominant naga males took a harem of partners to who they had exclusive sexual access, but even so, Vajramani seemed to be a solitary soul and Candra didn't know where he stood on the matter.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor listened to that with interest. Mani had asked him to stay, had said that during mating season he couldn’t help himself.

“How do naga... eh... claim their true mates? Or is it more a vocal agreement?” Why was he even so eager to learn this? He couldn’t help it though! He wanted to know.

“You could do more.” Cor offered, swimming towards the white naga. He wrapped his arms around him. “Tease him. Entice him. Make him crave you. Want you. Be there. Be available. Have lots and lots and lots of hot sex!” He winked. “But! Most importantly?” He kissed Chandra’s nose. “Talk to him.”

He grinned. “Would you still share him with me? If he accepted you?” Cor was curious.

He fluttered his wings and wrapped them around himself and the naga as he kissed him. “Will you take me too?” He purred. “Fill me up with your river of juices until I look like I’m swollen with babe?” Another kiss, this one deeper. “And maybe one day I really will have trained enough to take to both at the same time? To feel your coils locked around me as both your cocks slam home?” Cor shuddered in pleasure at his own thoughts.

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, there aren't strict rules I suppose. A dominant male marks his territory by leaving his scent around. The bigger and stronger he is the stronger is his scent. Once they settle themselves in a given territory, younger nagas may be attracted to the scent, and start to follow this male from a distance. If they find them suitable they settle themselves in his territory and make a point of being sexually available to him, either by showing themselves and visiting him. The dominant male will eventually have his favorites and starts to visit them instead, that's usually what indicates he has chosen them as their mates, but some even have a small ritual to seal their union. As for intern conflict... it depends on the group and the individuals. It's in the dominant male's best interest to prevent disputes by giving all the same attention and scheduling his visits or else the most jealous mates may end up killing each other, but I've known harems where the submissive mates create bonds of life-lasting friendships among themselves, as if they were all siblings. Now... most dominant males do not tolerate sexual relationships between their passive mates, but I'm not sure what Mani thinks about that."

Cor was right, there were many things Candra wondered about Vajramani's opinion on and they just never happened to talk about it.

"I know if it was up to me, our relationship wouldn't change, Cor." - he blushed slightly as he dipped his tailtip into the fresh water - "I really like you and would rather you stick around."

Interspecies harems were extremely unlikely to exist but deep down, Candra would like Mani would open an exception if he ever adopted him.

"Not to mention I owe you a lot already. Do you know? Tonight was the first night I woke up with him by my side. The other times he'd always leave early into the forest and I went back to my burrow alone." - Candra then slipped into the water that was waist-deep and headed towards the fae - "Besides, I already consider you so much more than a friend." - he said taking the fairy's hand and offering a kiss.

"I'd like that... very much..." - Candra replied already feeling hot and bothered by such suggestion.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor digested all that information with relish. They needed to talk to Mani then. “He’s lazy about sex... he probably never really considered your feelings about the matter.” Mani had been sweet and eager for Cor to stay.... but he’d only said it when Cor’s tried to leave. Maybe Mani didn’t think he was in danger of Candra leaving?

“Too many rules.” He huffed, shaking his head. “The Fae..... we believe in true mates..... you just know. You say it. You get married. End of story. You naga complicate it so!” He huffed.

Cor liked that Candra moved closer. That he seemed to want him too.

“Shall we have a little practise fun now?” Cor winked. He liked Candra too... but Cor had trouble saying such emotional words.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra showed the fae a wide blushed smile at the suggestion.

"I would not love anything more." - he replied, confessing his pouch had been bothering him ever since the fairy had taken of his clothes and to prove it, he brought him closer so the fae's thigh would brush up the swolen pouch.

"How can you think I'd ever reject you for Mani when you make me feel like this with every gesture?... I want you now, Cor." - Candra said as he brought him to a kiss so he could play with the fae's hot tongue.