(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor paused at the voice. Looking around, and even spinning in a circle. He couldn’t see him... why was he hiding?

“I am sorry... because we made no promises to each other and it wasn’t really you that I was angry at.” He admits. “Pretty Cor is only worth a quick romp.” He gritted out. “Don’t get me wrong. I love sex. I plan to have it with Candra too.” Cor went for honesty. “Plan to have it with you too.” He turned again, still trying to find him.

“Or would you rather I left?” Candra was a pretty naga. And clearly interested in Mani. “Your friend is making supper....” he hummed gently.

His wings fluttered like they always did, only with the growth one got caught on a branch. “Owww!” He cried out, looking over and carefully trying to free his wing, it has a small tear in it. Hugging it close, Cor tried not to cry.

Guest Sayuri86

Cor might look pretty, but when it came to honesty he could be flat out brutal, and it was that quality that told Vajramani it would be safe to get down from the tree he was hiding.

Despite his massive body, he climbed down gracefully, unaware of how his blue torso flexed in interesting shapes as he made his way back down.

A quick romp? The naga never thought such thing. Cor was beautiful beyond the meaningless one night stand, he was honest and brave, and for some reason Vajramani didn't think he was being sentimental when he described the fae that way.

Then he noticed how the fae hurt his wing and as he got closer, he noticed how the fae was about to cry.

"Please don't. I can't bare to see you cry... tears don't suit such a beautiful face at all. Let me see..." - he asked, wishing Cor would still trust him enough with his injury.

Guest syaoran-puu

It took Cor a moment to spot the movement. So he’d been in the tree? No wonder he hadn’t seen him! Cor rather liked how his body moved too. The patterns were pretty.

Blinking he shook himself as looked down at the injured wing. “It just stings. It will be okay.... I just.... need to let it rest and heal. It’s my own fault. I wasn’t paying attention because I was too busy looking for you.” He blushed. Feeling rather... alone? He wasn’t sure why he felt alone, but he did.

Maybe it was because he wasn’t accepted for how he was at home. Mani had run from him. And in the end? Cor had no one.

He carefully let his wing go so it could reach out towards the naga.

Cor knew he needed to pull his big boy panties on and get a grip!

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled at the beautiful fae and took him of the ground carrying him off as he slithered back.

"Let us just put this all behind our backs and go home." - he said nuzzling the fae lovingly.

Regardless it was temporary or not, that side of the forest was his home now, more precisely the den Vajramani had fixed for him.

~+~+~

Back at the clearing, Candra had made a deliciously looking stew which appetizing smell was spreading around the forest like wildfire.

"Ah thank goodness you're both back! Come along and let's eat, that's plenty to go around."

Vajramani placed Cor gently near the fire and Candra served them each a steaming bowl of stew.

"Eat up you two, must get your strenght back after that hike."

"It smells good, Candra. What is it?" - the blue naga asked and took a sip of the warm broth as he waited for the answer.

"Mushroom stew, ...my recipe, of course." - the white naga replied with an evil chuckle. The tone of the answer made Vajramani imediately choke on the food.

"Y-your recipe? Does that mean...?"

"Yes! These are very special mushrooms of course, highly known for their nutricional value... and aphrodisiac properties. Tonight, Vajramani, you'll be so horny you won't be able to rest until you bred the hell out of us both." - Candra added.

True to his mischievous nature, Candra was actually pranking the blue naga. The soup wasn't really laced with aphrodisiac mushrooms or herbs, but Candra was using the power of suggestion to make Vajramani and Cor have some make up sex, and if Candra himself was allowed to join the ride, well, he wouldn't even need mushrooms for that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor snuggles into the blue naga’s chest, enjoying the closeness as he closed his eyes. His breathing relaxed. He couldn’t help but feel more.... peaceful.

Cor only looked back up when the smell of food caught his attention. He went to flutter down but winced due to the injured wing. He glanced at it and folded them down before sitting. “Smells yummy.” Cor wasted no time in tucking in.

Then as he listened he sputtered. “You drugged the soup?” His eyes looked wide. He looked at the soup then to Mani. Cor had already ate half of the ‘magical’ mushrooms. Cor looked to Candra. “Why would you want to....?” He blinked. “Oh.... you’re trying to make Mani sleep with you?”

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, I'm not that greedy, to be honest." - he chuckled at Cor with a wink, hinting the fae should not take his words about the mushrooms too seriously while Vajramani seemed to be having kittens over the fact that he wouldn't be able to have a good night of sleep and deal with his nasty urges instead as if mating season was not enough.

"I think I'm feeling dizzy." - he complained.

"Well, maybe you should lie down then." - Candra replied with a giggle, finding the whole situation hilarious beyond belief. He could never have enough of how gullible Vajramani actually was when someone pushed his buttons. It would never get old.

Guest syaoran-puu

It took Cor a moment, but he thought Candra was trying to tell him that.... it wasn’t what he said?

He sniffed at the soup again before looking to Mani. So the big naga was either high right or or extremely gullible?

With a smirk, Cor stood up. He undid the garment he wore, letting it flutter to the ground. “Do you need some help, Mani?” He purred.

Guest Sayuri86

"I... I don't know... I.." - Vajramani stuttered in response, feeling a somewhat bewildered by the two beauties approaching him at a sultry pace.

"I'm sure he does, Cor." - Candra replied, getting behind the blue naga and letting Vajramani rest his head on Candra's white chest. Moving his hands discreetly over Vajramani's own chest, he pinched the blue naga's nipples making him arch his muscular back ever so slightly.

"See how he is tame now, my sweet prince?" - he asked Cor in a loving tone - "And you Vajramani, are always so stressed out, why won't you relax and let us show you a good time?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor had had multiple orgies and partners before.... but two naga? This was a first! He didn’t know what to make of it, but he’d go with it.

Vajramani looked beautiful to Cor in this moment. Resting against the white naga and looking rather lost in his need.

He smiled and straddled his tail. Sliding up until he was just before where he knew the naga’s penis would surface. He ran a delicate hand against it while dry humping the flesh between his legs. His breathing hitched slightly, his own cock had risen to full mast, not hiding his desire.

He leaned forward and kissed his torso, looking up with heated eyes. “Do you want to play with us, Vajramani?” Cor winked and started to lay kisses along Mani’s body. Licking at the slit as if wanting at the treat within.

Guest Sayuri86

"W-What are you doing?" - the blue naga asked as he looked at Cor sitting astride his waist - "N-no... wait, don't move like that you both let me go..." - but he was hardly the least bit convincing judging by his deep but docile voice tone.

The blue naga looked so embarrassed of his predicament to the point he was but a lustful toy in the hands of both the younglings.

The soft bump below the scales on the diamond-back groin was noticeable as soon as they got close to him but precise touch and delicious grinding on his lap soon left the massive naga with a raging erection, soaked in the natural moist of his pouch, leaving it slippery to perfection and showing a beautiful gloss against the light from the fire.

"Hush now and enjoy it, it's not every day you get to serve a prince." - said Candra, still rubbing Vajramani's nipples patiently - "And just look how pleased he looks to see you that hard."

"Aah-ah!" - Vajramani couldn't really deny it, the fairy prince was a vision of loveliness, especially when he looked so temptingly aroused.

Guest syaoran-puu

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Cor purred.

He liked touching and tasting the naga. It seemed Candra liked to call him prince... but he’d never really liked the title, beside, he was so far away in the line of succession it hardly mattered! “Just Cor is fine.” He winked.

Seeing the proud, hard length before him he smirked and opened his lips. He took the head into his mouth. Savouring then unique flavour as he swirled his tongue around it and bobbed a little way down then back up. His mouth was stretched so wide.... and his hold clenched with desire, it knew where this was going to go before the night was up.

Guest Sayuri86

Before Vajramani could even protest, he felt himself throbing past Cor's delicate lips and inside his mouth, causing him to let out a loud moan instead as he leaned his head even deeper into Candra's chest as Cor's tongue played with him ceaslessly.

"Tasty, isn't he?" - asked Candra, his ice-blue eyes sparkling in the fire.

Meanwhile Vajramani panted persistently, unable to fight the pleasure. Far from what Candra led to believe, the white naga was still innocent and inexperienced when it came to pleasuring a male, but Cor had experience aplenty and he wasn't afraid to use it. It didn't take long for the fae's saliva and Vajramani's moist mix in with the blue naga's own precum, adding a whole new flavor into the mix.

The naga squirmed in delight and even Candra, blushing with such a terribly erotic sight provided by his two companions, was having trouble holding Vajramani by his chest anymore. In a way, because of the perspective he had on the scene, he could easily imagine Cor was sucking him as well and that was reflecting itself on his own pouch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Instead of words, Cor hummed around his length. Very much enjoying the taste.

Teaching behind himself he pressed three fingers into his wet hole. He played with himself. Teasing and stretching as he continued to work Mani over.

Eventually it was too much! With one last moan he popped free and shuffled up his body. He lined himself up, breathing slightly panted, as he slowly started to lower himself onto his rod.

Guest Sayuri86

As he realized what Cor was doing as he was still sucking on Vajramani, Candra looked even more aroused.

"Aah... Cor, you are..."

The white naga wanted to say "amazing" but he had to hold a moan as his own penis was fully out of his pouch and the white naga started to stroke it with the same squelching sounds. Different from Vajramani, Candra's penis was slightly smaller, light grey in color, and along the shaft didn't have the ridges typical of older males' but was equally slippery and firm to the touch.

Being that stiff, even Candra wanted to pound Cor to his heart's content, even if Vajramani didn't have any interest. Yet interest he had. The blue naga seemed to cease his prudish protests a while ago and welcomed Cor's entrance upon his rock hard member by holding the fae's hips as he lowered himself onto him, eager to feel that tight warmth again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor moaned wildly as he felt that long length fill him. Once more he felt so full. “Agh.” His eyes shuttered close as he took it all in.

He moaned softly as he adjusted. Breathing panted he opened his eyes and looked heatedly at the pair. “If you can wait, Candra.” He nodded towards the guys hard cock. “You can be next.” Be that fucking him or being taken by Mani.

He placed his hands over Mani’s on his hips and started to move up and down. It felt so good! He didn’t hide it. Didn’t pretend. Just enjoyed his fill of pleasure. “You feel so good, Mani. So deep. All the way to my stomach.... agh!” He fell forward a little, using the naga’s shoulders as he rode him faster, he kissed Mani’s shoulder then looked to Candra, with a wink he leaned forward towards him, offering a kiss.

Guest Sayuri86

"Y-yes..." - Candra moaned, sounding so needy it looked as if he was going to cry - "I want it... I want it so badly..."

At the same time, Vajramani was transfixed with how Cor moved his hips above him. Even if he placed his hands on the fae for support and guidance, it was clear the fairy didn't need any of it. The blue naga saw himself coming in and out the entrance still so tight for him that the wet noises coming out from between them were distinctly audible through the forest air, spurring Vajramani to move a bit as well, aiming at what he already knew to be Cor's favorite spots, hitting them firmly as he could.

"You too... Cor, feel so good and tight, it's like I'm going to break." - he moaned in response, holding on to the fae's moving hips as he thrusted upward at the same pace, apparently feeling more loose and free, due to what he believed to be the poisonous mushrooms but was actually both of his lovers' support and care.

Candra took the fae's offered kiss like a thirsty man would a glass of water, letting his tongue invade Cor's mouth and search for the fairy's in turn, allowing Vajramani to see both tongues at play by keeping his lips parted.

Vajramani found the sight of the boys sharing such a lewd kiss above him both shocking and undeniably sexy and even without realizing it, he was forcing Cor's hips to move even faster, letting the fae slap his rear onto the naga's sticky, scaly groin, over and over again.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor felt rather proud of that reaction. He winked at Candra, “patience, beautiful. You’ll get your turn. As hard as you want. Any position you want.” Just imagining a second fucking made this one even hotter! His chute fluttered and rippled around Mani’s hardness.

“You’re not the only... agh.... one that might break.” Cor was stretched impossibly wide. It felt amazing. No one had ever completed him quite like this naga! And even as his eyes took in Chandra’s more slender length, he knew it would fill him just as completely.

His eyes had long turned lustful. He was lost to the moment and the passion. A creature born and driven by pleasure.

Cor enjoyed the kiss. Especially when Mani really started to fuck up into him. He clung to Mani’s shoulders, little dainty fingers digging in, as he continued his kiss.

After a while he cried out. “Agh! Mani! Right there. Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Agh!! Almost there!” His back arched. His orgasm fast approaching and yet.... he needed something, just one little thing that would topple him over the edge.... but what was missing from this perfect moment?

Guest Sayuri86

Cor's lustful voice was like heavenly music that entranced both snakes, adding to their experience, driving them crazy all at once.

The fae was starting to clench so hard around Vajramani that the blue naga could barely move as forcefully inside Cor's impossibly tight walls, making him groan out loud in despair as if he was in pain, trapped deep inside the fae's belly as it pulled him deep as if it was thirsty for his cum.

Somehow Candra seemed to have read the fairy's thoughts and wanted to take part on his lovers' final spurt of pleasure.

Thinking he could help Cor release as well, Candra quickly spread some of his natural moist on the final section of his pure white tail and wrapped it around the fae's throbbing cock, letting him enjoy the slick texture and the mild squeeze Candra was able to offer, pulling on it ever so slightly.

"Cum for us now Cor... let Mani fill your belly!" - he begged, obviously wanting both to climax but also in a somewhat selfish gesture so his turn would come too.

For Vajramani, Candra's cry and their attempt to work together to make the dominant male cum was the very last straw and he came violently into the fae's stomach, even more in quantity than the last time, watching his soft belly growing ever so slightly with each release, even a little more than the last time.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

“Such a.... agh.... sinful tail.” He moaned. These Naga’s sure were marvels! “I’d take you both together if I wasn’t scared I’d rip.” Cor moaned more. It was a hit thought.... and that tail? It gave him ideas. Maybe Chandra’s slimmer cock and Mani’s tail? Was that greedy? Who cared! He want all of them.

Cor couldn’t deny them any longer! The ministration too good to ignore!

His eyesight blurred, he saw sparks! As his body came undone and spurted its hit seed against Mani and Candra. He panted as he continued to try ride out his pleasure, wanting Mani to fill him so hard he’d be feeling it for days.... and then!? Cor licked his lips. It was Candra’s turn!

Feeling Mani fill him was electric! Once more he gave an extra squirt. “Ah! You fill me so good Mani. So perfect.”

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Sayuri86

Candra thought his heart would burst with the thought of him and Vajramani taking Cor at once, it was just too much for him and he didn't even had the chance to get his fill first hand.

Once Vajramani and Cor recovered from their bliss, they could see how the beautiful white naga was shaking with pent up tension, how he looked so fragile. He looked about to cry as if it wasn't fair, he had prepared dinner, in a way, he also had brought Vajramani and Cor together, he felt entitled to a good time as well with both of them. Being young and in mating season he had sexual energy to spare, so much he had to use it up somehow or else he would be driven mad, and this was the perfect occasion to show it to them.

The remnants of his denied orgasm were still visible in his half-hard member partially covered by his pouch, but they could also see a string of a translucent fluid wetting his lower belly scales, yet it did not come from the younger naga's pouch, but from between a couple of scales located a bit lower.

Candra called out both of them on a weak voice and with a finger, he parted the soft scales to reveal a small slit from where that string of moist came. The flesh was so tender and elastic that with that tiny amount of pressure from his finger it gaped slightly.

"Come... now it's my turn." - he begged in an attempt to lure both.

Even if Vajramani had a satisfying outcome just a minute before, being in heat meant he could hardly resist a provocation of sexual nature, no matter how innocent, so he dragged his massive body towards Candra.

The diamond-back kissed and licked his mate, acknowledging the trouble he had gone through for providing them with such an amazing moment.

"You did well Candra, I'm very proud of you."

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor needed a moment to try and recover after that epic round. Of course... when Candra spoke his attention went straight to him.

He pulled off Mani, a steam of cum gushing out of his well used hole. “Poor baby.” He purred. Cor looked to Mani a moment and gave him a kiss before moving to kiss Candra, slipping to kneel beside the naga he let a hand caress his body and play with his nipples. “Do you want to fuck or be fuck?” He asked huskily.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra gave out a weak smile, feeling like a child whose caring parents gave a choice between pudding or ice cream for desert.

He really didn't know what to choose, he loved them both and the possibility of choosing one over the other broke his heart, but he had to take a decision nevertheless.

"Well, now I'm not sure..." - the white naga replied at Cor. Candra was curious about topping the human ever since he saw his reactions as he handled Vajramani so skillfully, but he didn't want to hurt Vajramani's feelings.

Maybe subconsciously or simply because he was talking to the fae, Candra's tail wandered towards Cor, instinctively wrapping around one of the fairy's thighs in a lewd fashion.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor gave the naga time to think. He found it adorable.

Reaching for Mani he winked at him before gasping. Looking down he saw the way Chandra’s leg wrapped around him. “Oh. Want a piece of me?” He winked to Chandra.

Leaning over he stroked the white naga’s chest and kissed him. “How would you like me? Shall I get on all fours so you can mount me? Maybe we can position Mani below me? Then he can feel you as you take me?” He winked, another kiss before he licked a path down the guts chin, neck and torso.

As he gave Chandra attention he moved and stroked Mani’s chest. He didn’t want either to feel left out.

Guest Sayuri86

The more they showered him with love, it made Candra's decision more dificult.

For a while he shared kisses with both with them as he stroked each of their members in one hand so they woudn't go soft of account of his indecision, but eventually he decided to mount Cor on all fours.

He was a bit nervous as he had never topped anything besides his own hand

"Well, I... uh..." - he stuttered as if he was shy or hesitant, but his body didn't let him lie. He was being attracted to Cor's body as a magnet and instinctively let his soft swolen pouch bump into Cor's leg - "I want... I want to mount you, Cor."

Vajramani gave Candra a soft smile, happy Candra was willing to try out new things and decided to help in what he could.

"But first..." - Candra asked Cor - "you'll have to make me hard again." - he confessed, but eager to try whatever methods Cor had to show him - "Think you can?"

Guest syaoran-puu

The kisses and touches were nice... but Cor wanted more action. Right now he didn’t even care what it was! Mani fucking Candra. Candra fucking him. Something in between. Whatever!

He was glad when Candra made a decision. With a lyrical chuckle he stretched up and kissed him. “Deal.” He winked, “do you want to feel what Mani felt?” He licked his lips and wink.

He licked and mopped over Candra’s torso. Slowly licking each nipple to w hard peak before moving further down.

He continued all his attentions as he went lower and lower, hands caressing his warm scaled flesh. “You’re gorgeous.” He praised.

As he reached the guys cock sack he licked at it, but moved his hand to the part of Candra that wanted to be fucked too! Putting two fingers together he pushed them inside the others wet folds. Tongue still enticing his hard length out to play.