(Private RP) Unforgettable <<syaoran-puu and Sayuri86>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor went to him. His heart beat fast, like a hummingbird was trapped behind his rib cage!

He went to Mani’s coils happily and smiled at the sight of the fruit, laughing musically. “For me?” His eyes fluttered up to look at Mani, he could deny the affection he felt for him!

Instead of admitting it again he just nodded, what more was there to say? He already felt raw from his confession to Candra!

His small hand rested upon Mani’s chest as he accepted the food. Licking his lips at the delicious fruit. So juice! He even licked Mani’s fingers too! “Thank you.”

Cor looked from Mani to Candra, spotting him still tending to Mani. Three of them? Could it really work? Cor didn’t have the answers but he wanted to find out! Leaning into he started to pepper Mani’s chest with kisses. “Thank you. I.... I accept your offer.....” he whispered.

Guest Sayuri86

How odd could it be, a being that could be so easily trapped in a naga's coils, crushed and eaten whole, heading willingly towards said coils and nestle on them, without a spot of fear? It was simply magical, and Candra could atest that with such heartwarming scene unfolding before him. Now the diamond back had two gorgeous mates to look after. It looked like a strange ensemble, two nagas and a fairy but Vajramani couldn't care less, never stopping to ask himself why. They were his precious jewels.

The white naga finished braiding Vajramani's hair and held him from behind.

"Well, it's been an eventful day for everyone, and it's getting late, I think I'm going to turn in for good." - Candra said before a brief yawn. The blue diamond back really had wore him off that time and the slender body demanded a good rest.

Vajramani nodded and watched as Candra nestled down and quickly fell asleep.

The blue naga then turned to Cor.

"The way I reacted,... I was scared. Forgive me to have doubted you." - he said as Cor was still licking the remains of the fruit juice from his fingers and made Vajramani smile - "You were still really hungry huh?"

He licked his finger along the fae, letting both their tongues touch and caress each other.

"If you let me, I could also sate my thirst by drinking me some delicious milk as well." - he said, waiting for the fae's consent to start fondling him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Goodnight, Candra.” Cor looked o we and smiled to the white naga as he moved to bed down for the night.

He smiled at that shyly, “I was scared too.” Cor admits. He wasn’t sure how much Mani head heard, but he couldn’t bring himself to repeat it right now.

He nestled in. Not caring of the large sizes. If he died? Well.... everyone died sometime. “I’m sorry I upset you so much you felt the need to flee.”

Cor chuckled happily and cupped Mani’s face. “Anytime.”

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani hadn't heard much of Cor's story, just enough to understand he had went through some kind of exploitation, which in his mind explained why the fae was so reckless concerning his sexuality as an escape to the trauma. He wished he had been there for him at the time, now all he could do was trying to make him forget about it, by providing a pleasant, wholesome and loving experience of sex, steming from his will to heal the broken fae. More than mating, it was the nurturing involved in the act that attracted him, and Cor seemed to need a lot of that.

He smiled and carefully removed the clothes that covered the fae's waist, startling to fondle the fae's cute balls, feeling them heat up over his fingers and swell gently as Cor's penis slowly perked up. As it did, the naga laid the fairy prince in his nest and helped himself to Cor's nipples, licking at first trying to make them hard and then kissing and suckling, giving the fae an idea of what to expect.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor shuddered below his touch. How could he not!

Over the last few days.... Mani has learnt to play his body like a honed instrument! He hummed at the touch. Bowing his back into it. Moaning gently. “M-Mani!” He moaned.

His eyes glazed over as he just lost himself to familiar and the recognisable. After the night his ‘virginity was sold’ he’d become more closed off, it hadn’t been until months later he’d started to sleep with anything that moved. Initially as a distraction.... then just to feel connected to someone else..... anyone, for a moment, would do!

Pushing those thoughts aside he focused on the naga.... “don’t leave me alone....” he whispered. “Take me with you.....” he wasn’t sure if Mani would truly understand his meaning, but Cor had to try!

Guest Sayuri86

"Shh... do enjoy it but don't be too loud or you'll wake up Candra." - Vajramani said in a whisper just before laying a long, tender lick on the side of Cor's neck up to his ear. He wasn't scared the white naga would see them so engaged, he just didn't want to disturb him.

Despite being a naga, Vajramani was aware that for a good amount of milk to come out, he needed to work the fae up, especially his tender balls, so fascinating to him, which he kept pleasuring, squeezing softly between his fingers, only to release and caress them after. He felt as the fae's tip was starting to get wet and the naga's proceeded his way down Cor's torso with kisses until he was finally was before the tender warm penis.

The naga could feel his mouth water from the sight but preferred to show Cor some control, there was no need to rush, since they were safe in the den, their den.

He held Cor's penis lightly, just enough to keep it straight up and softly poked at the pink tip with his index finger rubbing it around as he did the exact same movement with his tongue over the balls, a couple of times over.

"So how does it feel?" - he asked still teasing Cor's tip with his finger.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor nodded and covered his mouth, not trusting his own voice. His eyes fluttered over towards sleeping Candra then back. Full focus once more on Cor.

His breathing wobbled in his chest. He swallowed. Each touch was driving him insane! The feel of that hand around his balls was exceptional and soon arched his back as he moaned softly.

If Mani was trying to drive him insane.... it was working! He mewled and moaned behind his hand, his body arching softly and precum dribbled copious from the tip.

Then he touched the top! He moaned, eyes filled with needy tears. “Agh.... Mani! You know it feels good....” he looked at him with sexy, bedroom eyes. “If you keep this up I’ll want more than you to simply drink my milk.” He admits. The tips of his wing fluttering.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani wouldn't blame the fae, not when Cor looked this irresistible reacting to his touch, looking even more beautiful enjoying himself so much. The naga felt he was different, as if some sort of weight had been removed from the fae's slender shoulders, making the diamond-back even more determined in his pursuit for Cor's pleasure.

He suckled on a patch of the soft skin that covered the balls

"I'm sorry, it's just that I am really thirsty and I want you to cum a lot." - the naga replied while rubbing the mix of saliva and precum with a finger against Cor's fluttering hole for a reaction.

The diamond-back nuzzled one of Cor's soft inner thighs, the scent of eroticism driving the male crazy as well and finally took Cor whole into his mouth, bobbing his head as he sucked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mani said the sexiest things! He keened towards him, eager for everything he had to offer. After two orgasms already today he wasn’t sure how much he had left to give... but he’d try! “Can’t have you going thirsty!” He moaned in agreement.

Then he felt that probing finger and lights exploded behind his eyes! His hole trying to suck that digit deeper inside him.

Then thing changed again! Cor felt the naga’s mouth around him! He moaned. Unashamed if his need. “Mani!” He moaned out. Body vibrating with need. How could he be so close so soon?

His little hand reached down to grab his hair new braid, to hold him in place over his most intimate part. “Agh!” He moaned, less caring about disturbing Candra as he became a creature solely for pleasure!

Guest Sayuri86

The blue naga felt the tug on his long braid and grunted over the tender flesh, feeling even more excited. Who knew a full-grown naga could feel so much pleasure sucking a fairy?

His finger, bigger in volume than Cor's or Candra's, slipped inside Cor unapologetically in response, making its way inside. Knowing how the fae's cum was delicious, he still wanted to add the secret ingredient and stimulated the prostate for its fluid, keeping keen on how it swelled with his touch as he sucked and slurped lovingly.

Guest syaoran-puu

That was it! He touched that perfect spot! Cor felt his sweet spot throb for him! Needy and wanton and desperate!

He squirmed, the pressure and pleasure that surrounded Cor really was his undoing!

“Mani.... I’m going....I’m going to..... AGH!” He cried out his pleasure. Unable to do anything else as three heavy squirts of cum escaped his cock like rockets! “M-Mani!” His voice wobbled. His hole clamping down and rippling around that invading finger, his hips bucking with his pleasure.

Cor was undone.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani drank the precious milk with gusto, sucking the fae clean of every shot with a delighted groan, keeping his bobing to a slower pace, trying to prolong the fae's orgasm. As soon as it was over, he pulled his finger out and kissed Cor deeply, passing down some of the warm sperm through the fae's lips in a nurturing gesture, like a bird feeding its young.

"You should get some sleep now. Tomorrow I'll bring you a basket full of mangoes just for you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor shuddered below him, delighting as the naga took all he had to offer and more.

He smiled up at him, reaching and stroking his chest and cheek. “Will you... hold me in your coils? I’m cold.” He blushed, partly true... and yet? He just wanted to feel secure and surrounded.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled at him, lying on his side.

"Of course I will. There will always be a place for you withing my coils." - he brought the exhausted fae closer to him in his coils, fastening them around him, careful not to hold too tight, just enough to keep the fairy warm.

Candra too was getting cold and shivered slightly, yet it was enough for Vajramani to notice. Luckily, he still had plenty of tail to share and enveloped the white slender one into the remaining of his own lenght and in response Candra spooned against his dominant male. And at last, the large blue naga drifted to sleep amidst both his lovers.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled shyly as Mani just did it. No questions. No hesitation. Just wrapped him in his coils.

“Thank you, Mani.” He said honestly. Kissing him tenderly. He snuggled in. Wrapped warm and protected. His wings wrapped around him too. Adding a slight blanket. If he was going to stay out in the open like this.... he’d need to get something warmer to wear for the winter months.

Cor smiled as he slept.... was he really thinking of the future? Seemed so. With two beautiful naga’s by his side. He felt invincible!

Guest Sayuri86

The next morning, Vajramani was getting ready for his usual foraging expedition and Candra was asking if he and Cor could come along. The blue naga found it an unusual request but he looked at both for a moment as he decided.

"Well, you two could pick some berries while I go up the trees... do you still want to go?"

"Oh yes Mani!" - replied Candra, looking forward to the small trip into the forest and going to pick fruit with his lovers. It wasn't something he did often and he'd love to take part on Vajramani's everyday life.

Even if the role of a passive male could be quite rewarding during the night, pleasuring their dominant, the days could be dull as they often stayed alone in their dens and this would be a welcome diversion - "It will be loads of fun, won't it Cor?"

"Well alright but you must behave and don't get into any mischief."

Not only food collecting was an essential task in the life of any naga out in the forest, breeding male's had to commit to such job to a great extent, even if they lived alone. The stress their large muscular bodies went through during mating season was such it caused them to lose over 20 pounds on average per day, which meant that a good food supply was a must-have at all times.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m happy to collect fruit. I did it a few days ago with you.” He smiled gently. “I enjoyed it then.”

Cor touched Candra’s shoulder, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He glanced over at Mani while leaning on his shoulder. “We’ll take it seriously! However, I can’t promise to distract Candra a little.” He chuckled, kissing the white naga’s cheek.

Pulling back he fluttered off the ground, hovering nearby with a smile.

“Are we going now?” He smiled softly.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani sighed with a smile and picked up a couple of baskets for the boys and a bigger one for himself.

"Here, come along then, we have some ground to cover today."

The blue naga showed the way slithering at the front of the group while Candra remained a few steps behind. He watched as Cor fluttered his wings, fluttering gracefully around them and then he called him.

"Say Cor, are you feeling better now? Last night you seemed a bit... off, I think."

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled and accepted the basket. Hearing Candra he turned and flew backwards, looking at him. “I’m good. Honestly. I feel much better.” He glanced to Mani then back. “I had a talk with you then another with him,” he offered gently.

Fluttering closer he leaned on Candra’s shoulders, legs out horizontally, “he wanted some ‘milk’.” He winked. Kissing the naga’s cheek. “How are you? You seemed exhausted last night. Don’t tell me he’s gone and knocked you up.” He teased with a wink, not really thinking that was the case.

Cor giggled and flew to Mani, wrapping his arms around his shoulders with only his feet in the water. “How are you today?”

Guest Sayuri86

"I feel fine, you know." - Candra replied stretching out his arms and vibrating with the sun's warm energy that slipped through the trees in delicate rays and placed a hand over the fae's on his shoulder as he looked back at him.

"I can't explain, I really wanted Mani to do that to me, see? To rub me there. It was so good, and with you by our side it felt even better. But then it was like I was really tired when it was over." - the white naga seemed to be recalling the events from the night before as he gave them some thought.

Milk, huh? Oh so that might explain at least some of the fae's vibrant energy. It was quite attractive when Candra thought about that.

The sentiment wasn't much different when Cor asked the blue naga the same question.

"I'm glad you are still with us." - he replied, apparently back to his calm, composed self, and he was being honest, even the forest seemed more alive with the beautiful fairy's prancing and fluttering around - "And you seem to be pretty energetic. Does that good mood of yours have something to do with that goodnight kiss?"

Vajramani expected a saucy reply from the fairy as usual, already accustomed to Cor's boldness. For one thing, it didn't make him so uncomfortable anymore.

Eventually, they reached a secluded clearing that had some berry bushes and the blue naga looked around.

"This seems a good place as any. I will go further to the mango grove, but you can stay here and pick some of those, but don't go too far."

Candra nodded and got to work diligently, as the diamond-back left, and would eat every other berry as a late breakfast. So juicy and tasty - the white naga thought, and wondered if Cor had the same opinion.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t need to explain anything to me.” Cor winked, “I get it. Sometimes you just.... need it.” Cor knew that all too well. After his virginity and recovery he’d stopped caring about who he shared his body with... just that he needed to share it! Physically needed it. At first it might have been to help him forget but later it was different.

Cor kissed Mani’s cheek then released him. “You said ‘two mates’ last night. Meant me too. Why would I just leave?” He asked softly.

“Yes. You should always give me good night kisses. Clearly. I can’t let you suffer from lack of milk.” Cor giggle playfully.

He landed on the ground and stretched before grinning at Mani. He knew he was the cause of the mangoes. Once he was gone he looked to Candra. “Race you? First to get a basket full of food gets a blow job from the other?” He grinned.

Guest Sayuri86

Candra laughed wholeheartedly at the challenge and swished his tailtip around feeling hyped.

"Haha, you're on!"

The white naga threw himself into the task with joy, using not only his hands but also his dextrous tail that would shake some of the branches free from their fruits. But in all honesty, he didn't care who won, either way, it would be handsomely rewarding, and in any case, they'd be helping Mani just the same.

Whatever the outcome, he didn't mind, as long as Cor would also be willing to rub him inside as well later. Somehow in the last few days he had become quite partial to that particular form of pleasure, and despite his feelings for the beautiful fae had not changed in the least, the white naga's body seemed to crave the diamond-back male's company even more than usual as if there was something different about Vajramani that pulled him over his direction, much more than the white naga was willing to admit.

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor smiled and happily gathered, using his wings he flew up into the trees and gathered from there too. He would wander towards Candra from time to time.... touching, stroking and poking at him with hand and wing before giggling away.

Eventually he had filled his basket and landed. “Done!” He chirped happily.

Looking over he smirked, “looks like you’re done too and it’s a draw!” He winked. Putting his basket down he flew closer, wrapping his arms around him. “Maybe we can do it together? A sixty-niner?” He winked. “Or do you want something else?”

Guest Sayuri86

Candra wasn't sure of what what Cor meant with the "sixty niner" expression as he had never heard it before but the idea of giving and receiving oral sex at the same time was appealing to say the least, almost too good to be true.

"Hmm, yeah." - he agreed showing a faint blush already, antecipating the fun - "I know I've already tried it but I was wondering if that fae milk is really as tasty as I remember... Mani seemed pretty happy." - he teased back lovingly.

Making no move to push the fae back, Candra lied down on his back.

"Like this?" - he asked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cor giggled and nodded, “given your size, definitely better you’re lying down.” He teased. He flew in the air a moment and just examined the man. “You look like a delicious feast. Spread out before me. Yummy!” He winked. “Oh! Before I start... I’ve never actually asked.... do you... eh... like it? When I fist your insides?”

Fluttering over he got into position, his star and cock in Candra’s face while his own looked at Candra’s two sensitive spots.

Dainty fingers ran over both parts. The soft and the soon to be hard. He smiled, leaning in to lick and suck and courage his cock out to play! His fingers playing at his delicate entrance.