Vampire RP Plot Suggestions

Guest Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you a suggestion for a plot involving my vampire prince Astaroth (there will hopefully be more in the future). Regardless of these prompts, I'm always eager for your input, so feel free to PM me if you like any of the ideas listed here.

Although Astaroth plays the seme role frequently, he is not above of becoming a seke and even a uke (either to a older/bigger male or even if it suits a younger partner's fancy), you'll find he's quite pragmatic in bed. So, let's cut to the chase, shall we?

This should be his generic descriptions, but I might be open to tweak some details for the sake of some plots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=39126&d=1563739700

Name: Astaroth Philippe d'Arcy

Age: over 400 - appears to be somewhat between his late 20's and early 30's)

Job: Equestrian

Height: 6?2

Position: It's complicated... it depends on his partners, but mostly seme.

Likes: Horses, nature, long walks, books and art, and beautiful males.

Dislikes: Being ignored, to be called "old", firearms, being confined (not necessarily claustrophobic but he gets restless if for some reason he is not free to go wherever he wants), lion iconography (the lion is a known symbol for vampire hunters among his kind. Have YC wearing a t-shirt with a lion printed on it, see what happens)

~+~+~+~+~+~

PLOT 1: Velvet Nightmares

Looking for a uke (or seke)

YC is a pious, self-righteous young man (possibly a hunter in training or someone who's an unsuspecting descendant of vampire hunters, if you want) whose beauty had caught the eye of a vampire (MC) who decides to keep an eye on him for a while as if studying his victim's habits before going for the kill. As nights go by, the vampire finds it increasingly difficult to execute the unsuspecting youth as he gets more and more intrigued by him, and decides to sate an equally imporant kind of hunger instead.

One night, he enters the victim's bedroom and seduces the sleeping boy by means of such a pleasurable night, that on the following morning the human thinks everything was nothing more than a dream. These "dreams" become more and more frequent and what became an habit to the vampire has also turned into a mysterious but surprisingly freeing rendez-vous for the human, in what he thinks is the depths of his own mind as the vampire is extremely careful not to fully wake him up.

But one night, YC opens his eyes only to find it all has been true. What will they do? Will the human turn against his visitor, will he take their nights (and possible feelings) into account instead and take the chance to know the vampire instead, willing to keep his secret?

- This RP will include:

- Smut.

- Soft non-con, at least in the first couple of times, either way, it's unsolicited.

Please PM me if you like any of these ideas!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days