Prince of Kingdom a choice between love or hell

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Okey this whould be my second roleplay, Read down for more information.

This story take place in Light kingdom where Prince Daisuke lives whit his parents, King Kaito and Queen Rosemary, And in Darkness Kingdom lives Prince Taiga whit his parents King Lucifer and Queen Lucia. They two meet eashoter when both whas five years old and be bestfriends, Years lather when Daisuke and Taiga is 18 years old they realishe at they have feelings for eashoter, but they cant be toghter since Light Kingdom And Darkness Kingdom is now enemys and fight eashoter. Our story start when Daisuke hear he is getting married to Princess Mary from Heaven Kingdom but his feelings for Taiga is so strong at he whould do everything for to be whit him, But what choice does Daisuke have, is he going to betray his family and move to Darkness Kingdom or is he going to stay in Light Kingdom and watch his belovede Taiga is getting married to somone else, Or exit a other option for him to be whit Taiga,This is a love story about Friendship, Betrayl,promise,trust,hate and most of allt targedy about a boy so whould do everything to be whit his belovede.

So i whant somebody to play as Taiga and i play as Daisuke, I hopet somebody join this one.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• yourstalker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The are en idea i get, after watch dn andel, and They fight in a war or battle eashoter who is the best kingdom.

The are en idea i get, after watch dn angel, and They fight in a war or battle eashoter who is the best kingdom.