(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

He just left his cup on the table when Cass caught Fai leaving him shirtless kissing his chest, which made him keep his eyes on them both. They were so hot to watch that he couldn't take his eyes away. "Mmgh" he kissed him back moaning between their lisps as he was stripped by his shirt as well his body shattering to the touch.

"You got us both" he said taking a deep breath trying to gain himself back but decided to not think to much about it and go with the flow. He pushed Cass towards the bed till he felt on the bed. Looking at Fai with a soft smile he reached to Cass shirt and removed it too, admiring his body as he did every time.

He bed over and kissed him and then he pulled Fai closer kissing him too in front of Cass, knowing that that was turning him one.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked at those words. “Yes I do.” He cupped Winston’s cheek a moment then tenderly kissed him.

Watching Fai and Winston was nothing short of hot! They were adorable with each other. Both slender and gorgeous beings. The way their wings shifted and wiggled and fluttered with their need.

He pushed his trousers down before lying naked on the bed. “Come here.” He purred, reaching for the lube. “Take off your pants and lie chest to chest. You two can kiss each other while I take care of everything else.” He smiled.

Fai blushed then giggled. He gave Winston another kiss before stripping off naked and getting on the bed. He opened his arms for him. “Come here baby.” He teased, stealing the endearment Winston often used. “Let me make love with you.”

Guest mik3la

Doing as he was told he stripped out of his clothes, waiting for Fai to lay on the bed so that he could get on top of him. He smiled amused by the teasing the other used, calling him baby as he used to call him.

He bend over him kissing him tenderly being so willing to give in everything.

That was their moment. The moment they've been waiting for and about which they talked so many times. He waited so long to be together like this with them that his heart was already racing in his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy really hoped the pair hadn’t built this up too much in his mind.... fearful he’d disappoint them!

Moving between their legs he reached rolled their balls together. “Gorgeous. Utterly gorgeous.”

Fai moaned. Winston’s weight. Cassidy’s touch. He adored it! Craved it. Wanted it. Needed it!

Cassidy smiled and leaned, lubed up fingers circling around Fai’s sweet hole as his mouth moved to eat Winston’s taint. He licked and nipped before slowly pushing his tongue inside.

Fai’s hope bucked, pushing his groin into the other man’s.

Guest mik3la

Being in between them, having them both touch them was an amazing feeling. Yes they fooled around all this time but never did it till the end. They never did it. But now, feeling Fai's groin against his rubbing him and Cass tongue teasing his hole and sliding inside made him moan loving the the attention he was getting. Even if they fooled around for so many times like this, this felt so much more different and so much more better.

"This feels good" he moaned biting his lip, turning his attention to Fail, nibbling his neck with kisses, moving his body back and front alongside him, rubbing their groins together.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled, tilting his head to grant access to his neck, “it does.” He agreed with a smile. Fai wouldn’t have it any other way. Would deny either lover.

At the start, he’d been sure the pair would get carried away one day and fuck without him. They never had. They’d remained true to him. It had settle the last of his fears and doubts. He loved them both. His feelings has bloomed with each interaction. Every night he spent wrapped in their arms. They were his. He didn’t need a mark to tell him that was true!

Cassidy grinned, hooking his fingers inside Fai to give a jolt to his prostate.

Fai gasped and bucked. “C-casss!” He moaned with wobbly breath.

Cassidy smiled, tongue fucking Winston eagerly.

“Stop teasing us! We know you want this too. Drive up to the finish line!” Fai moaned.

Cassidy planned ti. But he’d see them well prepared first!

Guest mik3la

"I know you want us well prepared but this is torture" he moaned looking back at Cass breathing hard, feeling his heart race in his chest like it was about to run a marathon.

Even if he wanted them to be prepared this was to hard to bare after wishing it for so long but never did it. They have been preparing themselves for this for the past two years.

"You're killing us right now " he said feeling his erected member rubbing the others, wanting more. Needing more.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m going to drive you crazy. I won’t be rushed.” He said gently. Cassidy meant it too. He wanted them wild with need and lust.

Fai squirmed below Winston. Wiggling again him as his hole continued to be stretched. It wasn’t long until he felt three fingers thrusting into him.

Cassidy smirked at the pair, pulling his mouth away. It was only when he had four fingers inside Fai that he moved to do more. “Killing you with pleasure. I hope?” Cass chuckled.

He lubed up his own cock, carefully moving towards Fai. He’d continue to stretch Winston while he did so. “Ready?”

Fai smiled enamoured at Cassidy then kissed Winston. “I’m ready. Are you?”

Guest mik3la

"You already have killed us for the past two years" winston moaned as he moved against his mouth, licking his lips wanting more. Needing more. He waited so long for this that he just couldnt wait anymore. But Fai was first and then he was next.

Feeling the fingers working the stretching he gasped in pleasure as a sweet chill ran down his spine. His cock was rubbing Fais which only made him more desperate.

"Ready" he said kissing Fai taking control over his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

Winston was right. Every time they’d been together he driven them all crazy and wild and needy! Cassidy didn’t deny or regret that. Not at all!

Instead he focused on the here and now.

Fai smiled, kissing Winston back. “Ready.” He breathed out needily. Wantonly.

“Good. I can’t hold back anymore.” Cassidy admitted as he slowly started to sink inside the young fairy. He moaned. Shit! He’s so bloody tight. Squeezes me so good. Cassidy hadn’t known anything like it! Never. Had it just been that long? Or did he just love Fai that much?

Fai shuddered, squeezing Winston at the first bite of pain at being filled. He pushed out. Grateful to be given time to adjust when Cassidy was fully seated. “Agh....” he whimpered slightly, nuzzling Winston a moment. It took several heartbeats to calm himself before he looked to Cassidy and nodded.

Permission granted, Cassidy started to move his hips. Living up his fingers again as he started to work open Winston. Soon he finger fucked the guy in unison with his thrusts.

Fai mewled and moaned. It had felt strange at first! But now it felt nothing but good. So good!

Guest mik3la

Hearing Fai mewl so sweet and hold him so tight made him moan at unison with him. Breaking the kiss to breath again, better said to gasp for air he tried to hold his balance in one hand and with the other to rub their cocks together moaning when Cass quickened the pace of his fingers with the thrusts in the other.

"Fuck....Ngh..." groaning with eyes closed and head lowered he moved against the others fingers gasping as the pleasure was making his body getting hotter and hotter.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy adored feeling them both. Hearing them both. Who wouldn’t adore this? Who wouldn’t want this? Utterly. Completely.

Needing to make sure they both felt it. He pulled out of Fai, pulled his fingers from Winston. Lining up he pushed inside the other. Virgins no longer. They were his. The symbolism was not lost upon him at all.

Fai kissed and nuzzled Winston. Crying out as he heard the other being taken. He knew the pain at first. Knew it got better. So he tried to sooth Winston through it.

“In a moment.” Cassidy grunted, balls slapping Winston’s arse. “I’ll feed your cock to Fai’s hole. For now.... let me have you.”

He closed his eyes. “Let me know when I can move, Winnie.”

Guest mik3la

When he couldn't feel the others fingers anymore he turned to check on him only to gasp in pain surprise and utterly pleasure. Finally he was feeling him and fuck he was so big.

Fai kisses made him melt into the sensation moaning between their lips. Taking a deep breath he looked at Cass.

"You can move" he mewled biting his lip feeling so full.

He never imagined that it would feel so good. So damn good. "It feels so good...ungh. ....ngha....ha" he arched his back feeling him slam in and out of him hitting the right spot. But he didn't want to cum. Not yet.

He bend to Fai catching his lips in a hungry kiss moaning and groaning pushing his arse against Cass wanting to feel him more. Need him more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked, gave Winston a wink as he moved his hips. Slow at first but steadily getting harder and faster as hips punched forward. Oh he needed this. Wanted it. Delicious heat and friction!

He fingered Fai, keeping him hot and heavy too.

After a few thrusts he pulled Winston backwards, teaching under to touch his cock before bending it towards Fai’s hole. “You’ll love this, Winnie. Nothing compares. I swear.” He kissed the back of Winston’s neck.

Fai shuddered below them, smiling with need and passion.

Guest mik3la

He whimp a little when he was pulled backwards standing before Fay doing as Cass instructed him. Touching his cock a few times he pushed himself inside Fai groaning as he felt him wrapping around his cock.

"Oh fuck...Ngh.....it feels so good" he moaned placing his hands on each side from Fai, being bend over as he spread his legs to for balance. He trusted a few times slow groaning in pleasure moving his hips further but then stop.

"Put it in" he mewled at Cass spreading his ass check with one hand for him biting his lip seductively. He had pictured that moment so many times that he wanted it so badly. Having him take him felt so good, and now Fai felt so good around him that he wanted and needed the final touch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy didn’t hesitate. He pushed back into the other man. Moaning softly.

Fai shivered beneath them both. “It’s like... being fucked by you both...” he admits. He could feel Winston’s hips. He could feel Cassidy pushing into Winston which pushed into him.

Cassidy chuckled and started to fuck them both harder again. Purposely punching his hips so Fai could feel it too. “You’re so tight.” He grunted.

Fai moaned. He felt so good. This felt so good!

Cassidy moaned too. “I’m going to come.” He grunted. “Sorry.” He hadn’t lasted long this first round... but he planned for more. Much, much more with them!

Guest mik3la

"Oh fuck...ngh...argh...ha.." He couldn't hold the sounds back anymore as it felt so damn good, better than he ever imagine. All this time he only dreamt of how it would be to be with them both together and it never was pictured like this.

"This feels just to fucking good...ngha" he moaned again arching his back giving up to the pleasure. He was almost there. Almost there but Cass finished first. Truth be told, feeling him cum inside made him groan as he could feel his cock throb filling him up.

Right after that he cum as well having it holding back for quite some time, filling Fai up. He was still trying to catch his breath, his body trembling from the orgasm effect when he gasp.

"This was better than I've imagined" he looked at Cass and back at Fai.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai could feel them both. Knew the exact moment Winston came... he could feel it! It was hot and strange inside him. He gasped.

Cassidy grunted, riding out the last of his orgasm as he nuzzled Winston’s neck. “You feel so amazing.”

He blinked as his hand began to tingle. Looking down he gasped. A mark? Really!

5-A747-C47-5256-476-E-B33-A-327764-F2-EC77.jpg

His eyes teared up as looked to his hand. A black tribal mark? He looked to both men. He saw a matching sign on Winston. Cassidy leaned down and kissed the mark only to frown when Fai didn’t have one too. “Fai....”

Fai shrugged lightly. “I-it’s okay.....” he offered sadly.

Cassidy leaned and kissed him. “Shhhh. Let us take care of you. You haven’t finished yet.”

“Y-you don’t h-have to....” Fai offered shyly.

Cassidy smiled, “I do.” He winked and reached, stroking his cock. It had softened slightly but Cassidy managed to bring him to life once more.

Fai moaned shyly. His mind buzzing. They were mates.... and he wasn’t? His eyes teared up. He knew they still wanted him, they’d discussed that, but it.... hurt!

He felt his orgasm rise but it felt slightly tainted. Clinging to Winston he hugged him tight. Not wanting to look at anyone as he finally spilled.

The moment he did something happened.... his hand tingled, Cassidy’s and Winston’s too. Fai’s eyes teared completely as he look at the mark. “It’s.... a heart....” two colours... one for each of them?! He held it to his heart and sobbed happily.

“My mates.”

C0-D01-B94-DCCF-4-E58-B9-FC-994655-C0-EFFC.jpg

Guest mik3la

Winston smiled at the compliment loving his hips a few more times liking the sensation of him being inside him. As he was doing so his hand tingled which made him frown. Looking at it he saw dark lines forming a small drawing. What that the....

"Mark?!" He said gasping in surprise looking at Cass's hand seeing a similar mark. That could only meant that they were mates. For real?! How could that be possible? That was crazy.

When he said Fais name he looked at his hand hopping, Whishing to find a mark too. But there wasn't one no .... why .... he should have it .... at least he should have have it and not me .... He looked puzzled at Cass but understanding right after what he meant. He bend over placing soft kisses on him.

The hug got him by surprise, not to mention the right it got. But he remain there leaving Fai holding him as he hugged him back too. He didn't want the other to feel left out if anything was going to hape6. He would still be with Fai no matter what.

But something did changed and as he got up he saw some lines forming on Fais hand and so did his mark as it tickled a little.

"It changed" he said smiling looking at Fai and then back at Cass. "We're all mates?!" He said surprised but at the same time super happy. It was crazy how the mark thing made them even more toget6.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy saw how Winston kept trying to look to him for answers. He would wink or smile or nod. Trying to reassure the young man.

For a moment he had worried too. Fai was just as much a part of the trio as him and Winston. He wanted them both. Needed them both.

“Yes. We’re all mates.” Cassidy grinned.

Fai felt the tears spill, he clung to Winston since he was next to him. He’d had both of them inside him.... he’d felt Winston cum. His heart throbbed faster and faster.

Cassidy winked, kissing them both before pulling out. He flopped on the bed and then rolled to hold them both. “My mates.”

Fai blushed softly and nodded, wrapping an arm around them both. “My mates.” He’d always known that Cassidy was his! He’d always known it! And Winston too.

Guest mik3la

He hugged them both nuzzling in the embrace loving they all were mates. It was a rare thing as he heard it from his brothers, but he never cared for that. But now, actually happening he was more than happy. It was like a dream.

"I love you guys" he said closing his eyes hiding his face from them as tears of happiness fall on his cheeks. He was more than happy. "This is the best gift ever" he added sobbing and smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai peppered Winston with kisses, then moved and kissed Cassidy too.

Cassidy winked. “Now are you glad I got the bigger bed?” He chuckled.

Fai laughed too, kissing them both more. Shyly he asked.... “when can we do that again?”

———

Branwen cuddled Kaido, they’d had sex about twenty times already. Kaido was in his heat. They’d been trying for two years... but this year? This year, Branwen was convinced it would happen.

He cuddled the guy. “I love you, Kaido. I’ve got to go to work tomorrow....” Branwen smiled. “But only for a little while. Any chance you can go to the shop for a few things and I’ll cook you dinner when I get back?”

Guest mik3la

"Don't mock me with that" he said laughing but he was right. The bigger bed came in handy. Wiping his tears away he looked at Fai surprised but laughed.

"Now that's a change that I like" he responded kissing Fai back leaning his head on Cass shoulder.

--------------------

"And here I thought I could get a rest for tomorrow" he said laughing and teasing the other. Having sex for so many times it was exhausting for him but he love it and it was their only possibility to have a child. Which they wanted really bad.

"Leave me the list with what you need and I'll get them before you get home" he said nodding holding his arm.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sorry, baby. I tried to rearrange everything for this week, but no one could cover this shift.” Branwen moved and sniffed him, cuddling him close as he put a hand on his stomach. A baby. They’d dreamed about it. But if it didn’t happen? That was okay too. He’d adapt.

“Thank you.” He hummed gently, kissing his mate again. “I love you.” He nuzzled him. Branwen licked his jawline. “I think I’ve started to notice when you smell in heat.”

———

Fai blushed softly. “Sorry...?” He chewed his lips.

Cassidy chuckled and leaned in, sniffing them only to freeze. “One of you is in heat.....”

Guest mik3la

"Really? I didn't noticed any different scent or anything" he shrugged smiling checking himself.

He placed a hand over his hand on his stomach. Really wishing that they could get one. He wanted to give a family to the other and not just being mates. Yes, they could adopt. But it was always different to have it your own.

"If this will not work we can adopt right?" He asked biting his lip not sure how the other was feeling about that idea. But communication was the key in a relationship, right?

----------------------

"No ... don't be. I like it" he said laughing grabbing his hand.

What Cass has said surprised him.

"What? Who?" He looked at them bot trying to catch a scent but there was nothing strange. He knew about those stuff from his mother and also from Kaido and Bran since they were trying to make a baby.

"I don't feel anythig" he said looking back at Cass.