(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

His stomach flinched at those words as they were exit the clinic.

"More information than i thought i wanted" he laughed holding his hand.

"Are you really ok with it? I mean, do you really want it too?" he asked one more time wanting to make sure that Bran really wanted this and was not just saying it for his sake or just to make him happy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It was a lot.” Branwen admitted. “We’ll learn it. I just know we will.” He hummed.

He paused. Cupping Kaido’s cheek tenderly. “I would lie about this. If I didn’t want to I would have told you that. I do. Want a child with you, Kaido. Not just because it will make you happy.” Branwen pulled him into his arms. “I’d take you right here, if I thought we’d get away with it.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

He smiled feeling happy that he was so into the idea and was so willing to do that with him.

Blushing he looked around them making sure no one heard him.

"We're in public so behave" he said laughing hugging him back. It felt so calm in his arms that he wasn't afraid of anything.

"Let's get home and get something to eat. I'm hungry"

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed. Being in public didn’t bother him, but he knew his mate was shier than him.

“Oh baby,” he winked. “I’m ravenous for you. Maybe we should see if we can scare Cassidy away from the kitchen with our vigorous love making?” Branwen chuckled.

Taking his hand he started to fly home. “One day. We should fuck in the air. I bet we could have fun with that.”

Guest mik3la

"W-Wha...Who fucks in the air?" he frown in confusion not being able to understand that. "How would you fly? I mean, you need to pay attention where you fly and such" he said quickly starting laughing.

"And let's not scare Cass off. He has a lot already on his head with the boys" he said quickly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Think of it more like a controlled fall.” He winked. “We wouldn’t need to fly anywhere. Just... be airborne,” Branwen laughed.

“You say boys.... but they’re not that young. Besides. Might be a good distraction.” He teased. Not actually going to push it at all!

He landed, as usual he pulled Kaido into his arms and spun him before kissing him. “Food or sex first?”

Guest mik3la

He laughed as they landed back home.

"As much as tempting your suggestion is, i would like first the food and after the sex. I'm really hungry" he said as they entered the house heading to the kitchen.

"All the stress from the doctor got me really hungry" he added looking in the fridge for something to prepare really quickly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I must be losing my charm.” He hummed. Branwen was only teasing though.

He hugged his mate close though, kissing his cheek. “If my mate is hungry. I’ll feed him.” Branwen promised. “I’m sorry you found it so stressful. But! The good news? It might be possible for us to have a baby one day. That’s great? Yeah?” Branwen smiled hopefully at him.

In the kitchen he made Kaido sit down on the the stool while he cooked for him. Something nice and light, grilled cheese sandwiches. The smell soon filled the whole kitchen.

Guest mik3la

Laughing he sat at the table looking at him doing all the work.

"Yeah ... that's great news" he said imagining a small creation of them two running around the place. That did put a smile on his face.

"That smells really good" he sniffed moaning softly as it hit the hunger even harder.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” Branwen smiled, bringing their food over and sitting beside his mate.

He looked over at him, leaning in to kiss him. “We’re going to fuck like bunnies all and every February and August until we get lucky.” Branwen wanted to gift him a child more than anything else in the world!

“We can argue over names later.” He joked, in truth? Branwen would accept any name Kaido wanted!

Guest mik3la

He laughed at his actions and words still not believing that he was so lucky in having his mate so willing to anything he was proposing.

"I have to say i'm surprised that you ... want one that eagerly... But i love it... i love you and i would love to have a little one around the house" he said playing with his food blushing a little.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why?” Branwen asked softly. Frowning slightly. “Because you see me as.... a wandering slut?” He worried his mate was somehow worried about the past. But it meant nothing now!

He watched him a little. “Are you okay? Today was a lot to take in.”

Guest mik3la

"No ... No ... That's not it" he said quickly as the other got the wrong idea. "You said that you wanted more time alone with me and now you are so eager to have a baby ... it's just surprising...But in a good way" he said catching his hand.

"I'm really happy that i've found you and that you are the way you are" he said looking in his eyes smiling, leaning forward and kissing him softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen watched him a moment. He nodded softly. “Sorry.” He wasn’t meaning to assume... it was just hard? He had heard how other say such things before. He didn’t care what others thought.... except his mate. Kaido he cared about.

“Babe. We get two shots a year. The chances are we’ll be waiting a while? But....” he smiled. “Even if we get extra lucky, I’ll be extremely happy either way!”

Guest mik3la

"thank you" he said hugging him tightly, holding his head over his chest.

Things will need time and they had all the time in the world.

"I'm kind of done with food" he said smiling looking at at him, lowering his eyes to his lips, licking his own softly. "Care for some fun together?" he asked in a husky voice, smiling, knowing very well that the other was more than happy to comply to that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smirked. “Always my mate!” He winked, bringing him into his arms.

———The day of Winston’s 16th Birthday——-

Fai knocked on the door nervously, it was still really early, just after lunch, but he’d... wanted to see Winston. To tell him about his decision and wish him happy birthday. He held his present nervously as he waited.

Guest mik3la

Finally. It was his birthday.

Still working at the decorations and such, he heard the door bell ring and rushed to open the door. Seeing Fai broath a big smile on his face.

"Fai! Hey! You're here" he said super excited to see him in person after so long. He hugged him tightly, Turning and kissing his lips softly not being able to contain himself from doing it. He wanted so bad to kiss him and hold him in his arms that it was hard to hold it back.

"Glad you could make it" he said as he got inside the house, closing the door beside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiles shyly. “Could we... Eh.... maybe talk somewhere a little more private?” He asked. Looking around awkwardly.

It had been a hard decision but he knew what he wanted and what needed to be done! He just.... wasn’t sure the others would entirely agree with him!

He chuckled at the tight hug, nuzzling him. “I bought you a present. But.... can I give it to you alone?” Fai blushed.

Guest mik3la

Winston looked a little puzzle at his suggestion but shrugging and not thinking to much he nodded and took his hand heading to his dorm.

"Here is more quite" he said closing the door taking a sit on the edge of the bed. "What is it?" he asked looking at Fai and at the present curiously of the content of the box.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled shyly, entering Winston’s room. He recognised it instantly from the decorations and their video chats.

“I....” he looked at the present and blushed. “I think I should explain first.....” he shifted awkwardly.

“I really like you Winston. Cassidy too. I want to be with you....” he looked up at him. “But.... not yet. I mean, not all the way yet.” He blushed. “After waiting so long for Cassidy to look at me.... I’m struggling with why now. If it’s.... genuine.... I want to believe it is....” he blushed brighter. “So.... I wanted to make you both a promise.....” inside the box were three identical promise rings just in different sizes for them.

They each had a similar but slightly different pattern, three colours blending and warping to become one, fitting together and filling each other’s missing parts.

815025-B4-9-A6-C-4-D1-B-8830-992558-CC8-FA4.jpg

“I’m going to travel for a while....” he looked away. “I was wondering if you’d like to come with me....?”

Guest mik3la

Winston blinked a few times looking down at the box and widened his eyes when he saw the rings. They were beautiful but then why Fai was sounding so sad.

"I would love to travel" he said lifting his eyes to his face smiling. "But i don't quite understand your answer" he said honestly frowning.

"You want us but not when you mean not all the way .... you mean the sex part right?" he asked a little bit confused. That meant that Fai wasn't actually rejecting them but only wanting more time for till the sex time to happen.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah?” His smile wobbled. Fai felt oddly relieved.... until Winston seemed confused.... he blushed.

“Yeah... I just... want to hold off on the sex? I mean... if we’re meant to be together or are planning to be without the mark.... would waiting a little really matter?” He blushed. “I’m not saying we can’t fool around at all..... just.... not all the way....”

Fai wondered if he was asking too much. “If you want to go have sex with Cassidy.... I’ll understand....”

Guest mik3la

"Hey..." he caught his hands and pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed near him. "I don't mind waiting" he added quickly smiling. Knowing that he was accepting their relationship was enough for him.

"And about the sex part .... we stated from the start that it will be all three of us" he said looking at the rings and back at him. "Our first time will be together, not separetly" he added placing his hand in the air.

"So ... would you do the honors?" he said waiting for the other to put the ring on his finger.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Do you think..... will Cassidy agree?” Fai wasn’t sure.... and maybe that was the reason for his hesitation.

Fai laughed at that and took out Winston’s ring, sliding it onto his finger. “There.” He kissed his hand. “The blue is for your water.... the brown is for Cassidy, he’s like the ground that holds us together, and the silver is me.... mingled with you both eternally.” He blushed again.

Guest mik3la

"I'm sure he will understand and will wait ... if not then is his lost" he said looking at the ring placed on his hand.

It looked amazing and made him super happy. The kiss on the hand made him blush really hard.

"This is the perfect gift you could ever give me" he said leaning in to kiss him. "Thank you" he said smiling.

A knock on the door reminded him that they had to get everything ready for the party.

"We should get down and finish the arrangements" he said still holding his hand but before he took the other smaller ring and, lifting Fai's hand he placed the ring on the finger kissing it back.

"This is the best birthday i could ever have" he added before intertwining their fingers.