Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1239
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Cassidy nodded softly. “I know. I was nervous that you’d hate it....” that was why he’d refused to come here without Winston. Even after two years. Yet it seemed Winston had strategically avoided the question about moving in together.

While Fai left to make drinks, Cassidy touched Winston’s cheek. “Are you scared?” He could tell the nervousness ripped within him. Cass pulled him into his arms. “Baby. I’ve stretched you and licked out your arse hundreds of time’s. You’ve always loved it. This is just that sign a little more.” He kissed him, licking his lips. “I love you. I won’t hurt you.”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Winston looked at him blushing holding his hands on his chest. "E-Even so...this will be the first time together together" he said blushing harder thinking of the whole thing, moaning softly when he was kissed feeling small butterflies in his stomach after the kiss.

"I know you wont" he smiled shyly. "I love you too" he added kissing him one more time quickly before Fai was back in the room with the drinks.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Cassidy nodded, “I know. I’m looking forward to it.” He really was! He’d taken a lot of time to get them used to being touched there. He didn’t want either of them scared or worried. He wanted them to just enjoy!

Enjoying the kiss he deepened it, pulling him closer and threading his fingers into Winston’s hair. They’d been just them a few times, though he could tell Winston was acting more nervous now.

Fai carried the tray carefully up only to smile at them kissing. They looked sexy together. “Here you got.” He put the tray down, a coffee for Cassidy, hot chocolate for him and Winston. “Looks like Bran filled up the cupboards and fridge.” He smiled shyly. He seeped then drink shyly.

This felt like a huge step to Fai right now. “Shall we shower together or individually?”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Winston closed his eyes letting Cass take control of the kiss moaning softly into it. He was already getting aroused by simple things like that but the roughness from the grip in his hair made him getting harder. He liked it. "Mmgh" he moaned taking deep breaths feeling a little dizzy from the kiss and the intensity. "Calm down cowboy" he said laughing taking a deep breath to take the drink Fai had placed near them.

Taking a sip from it he felt like home, as the warmness was melting his body. "I thought we were to eager and you will throw us directly into the action" he laughed remembering what Cass had threatened them so many times.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“I want to.” Cassidy admitted.

“But?” Fai teased.

“Clearly you two are determined to tease me to death here. Go grab your showers if you want.” Ever as he said it, he growled and pulled Fai’s shirt off. Tongue licking at his nipples softly. Nipping playfully. “Damn. You taste perfect!”

He growled again, pulling Winston close to kiss his lips heatedly too before pulling his shirt off too, hands caressing his body. “I want you both.”

Fai giggled. “You’re too hot.”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

He just left his cup on the table when Cass caught Fai leaving him shirtless kissing his chest, which made him keep his eyes on them both. They were so hot to watch that he couldn't take his eyes away. "Mmgh" he kissed him back moaning between their lisps as he was stripped by his shirt as well his body shattering to the touch.

"You got us both" he said taking a deep breath trying to gain himself back but decided to not think to much about it and go with the flow. He pushed Cass towards the bed till he felt on the bed. Looking at Fai with a soft smile he reached to Cass shirt and removed it too, admiring his body as he did every time.

He bed over and kissed him and then he pulled Fai closer kissing him too in front of Cass, knowing that that was turning him one.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Cassidy smirked at those words. “Yes I do.” He cupped Winston’s cheek a moment then tenderly kissed him.

Watching Fai and Winston was nothing short of hot! They were adorable with each other. Both slender and gorgeous beings. The way their wings shifted and wiggled and fluttered with their need.

He pushed his trousers down before lying naked on the bed. “Come here.” He purred, reaching for the lube. “Take off your pants and lie chest to chest. You two can kiss each other while I take care of everything else.” He smiled.

Fai blushed then giggled. He gave Winston another kiss before stripping off naked and getting on the bed. He opened his arms for him. “Come here baby.” He teased, stealing the endearment Winston often used. “Let me make love with you.”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Doing as he was told he stripped out of his clothes, waiting for Fai to lay on the bed so that he could get on top of him. He smiled amused by the teasing the other used, calling him baby as he used to call him.
    He bend over him kissing him tenderly being so willing to give in everything.

That was their moment. The moment they've been waiting for and about which they talked so many times. He waited so long to be together like this with them that his heart was already racing in his chest.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Cassidy really hoped the pair hadn’t built this up too much in his mind.... fearful he’d disappoint them!

Moving between their legs he reached rolled their balls together. “Gorgeous. Utterly gorgeous.”

Fai moaned. Winston’s weight. Cassidy’s touch. He adored it! Craved it. Wanted it. Needed it!

Cassidy smiled and leaned, lubed up fingers circling around Fai’s sweet hole as his mouth moved to eat Winston’s taint. He licked and nipped before slowly pushing his tongue inside.

Fai’s hope bucked, pushing his groin into the other man’s.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Being in between them, having them both touch them was an amazing feeling. Yes they fooled around all this time but never did it till the end. They never did it. But now, feeling Fai's groin against his rubbing him and Cass tongue teasing his hole and sliding inside made him moan loving the the attention he was getting. Even if they fooled around for so many times like this, this felt so much more different and so much more better.

"This feels good" he moaned biting his lip, turning his attention to Fail, nibbling his neck with kisses, moving his body back and front alongside him, rubbing their groins together.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles