(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah?” His voice wobbled.... so either way, Winston was with him? Fai’s heart fluttered at that. “Thank you, Winnie.” The first time he’d said it since the ‘break’.

He chuckled and kissed him too. “Yeah? You really like it?” Fai had been thinking the whole two weeks about it. In this end, this was the best he could do. “I’m just relieved you’ll even wear it right now!” He admits.

Fai jumped at the knock. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to steal you away. I’ll help set up though.” He offered.

When Winston took his hand and slid the ring on, his heart fluttered faster.

Fingers interlocked they headed to help the others.

————-TWO HOURS LATER————-

Cassidy knocked on the door. He had a wrapped present and a white cake box. He’d been dreading and hoping for this day for two weeks.... but the older fairy couldn’t help but worry.

From how distant Fai was with him.... to how Winston had snapped and all but accused him of interfering in his home by offering to help out..... Cassidy was just a little lost and fearful about it all.

Sure, he really liked them both.... but was that enough? Could it help to overlook the snips and the snide remarks? Cassidy didn’t believe he’d done anything to deserve some of it either....

Maybe it was just the uncertainty grinding him down? Maybe today would make him feel more centred and himself again? He could only hope!

Guest mik3la

They have been finishing everything for the guests and it was about time for everyone to arrive. Another knock on the door and Winston open it as a good host he was and saw Cass.

"Hey ... you made it in time" he said teasing him a little making room for him to come in. "You're still early so you're fine" he said smiling helping him with the present but stopped when he saw the cake.

"Wow .... you did that?" he said surprised at how good it was looking. "You really worked yourself out for it" he said guiding him to the kitchen placing the gift box on the table taking a bigger plate to place the cake.

"Thank you. I really appreciate the effort" he said smiling kissing him on the cheek taking the cake and place it in the fridge so that it would keep it cold.

"Fai ... come here for a sec " he shouted for the other as he was looking at the gift brought by Cass but not opening it yet. "You said you will only make the cake. What's in here?" he asked looking at the box.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy wasn’t sure how to take that response.... “sorry.... I was finishing the cake off. I guess I lost track of time or something.” Why was he always made to feel like he was in the wrong?

Cassidy ruffles Winston’s hair. “You’re welcome, Winnie.”

Fai called out. “A minute!”

Cassidy looked good the present, “well, you didn’t want me to buy you a bigger bed... and I didn’t want to just make you a cake? So I got you something.” So he’d bought Winston a scrapbook that read ‘memories’ on the outside. Inside was a single photo, Cassidy had taken a screenshot from one of their conversations. It had a big picture of Fai laughing and Winston happily talking about something while Cassidy was in a small window at the top smirking at them. He just hoped Winston liked it.

Guest mik3la

Looking at the book his heart melted. did he really do this?? its beautiful, he thought as tears were forming in his eyes still having a big smile on his face. Looking at the photo after a few moments closing the book he hold it to his chest and looked back up at him.

"It's beautiful" he said simply and jumped on his tip toes to kiss his lips quickly. "Thank you very much for this" he said still holding his tears back as he smiled happily. They both made such beautiful gifts that he just couldn't express how thankful he was. "This is much better than a bed" he added winking at him taking a deep breath calming his heart and his tears in his eyes dried.

He was more than happy to have them both in his life. "I will make so many pictures with you guys to fill all the pages with our memories together" he added still holding the book to his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re welcome.” He smiled gently. “I thought you might like it. Something to grow with you.” With us.

“I can’t wait to see everything you put in it then.” Cassidy smiled.

Fai walked over to them and looked at the book. “Oh wow. That’s amazing.” He smiled. “Good choice, it’s lovely Cassidy.” He smiled softly.

“Thanks.” Cassidy hummed gently.

Guest mik3la

"Hei Fai ... did you bring it?" he asked him smiling and super excited to give him the gift that Fai brought him as present.

His smile was wide and others might take it as mischievous but he was just genuine happy to share something with both of them. Right now he didn't cared about the people that had just arrived, he wanted Fai to give him the ring as well so that all of them have a piece. And also for Fai to tell him what he decided.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded, he’d put it in his pocket earlier. He blushed as he looked between them and then to Cassidy. “I like you.”

“I know.” Cassidy teased with a wink.

“Let me finish.” Fai smiled. “I like you. Both of you. And I have decided that.... I want what you both are offering but.... I want.... more.” He looked over at Winston. “I’m going to go travel for a bit. Winnie is coming too,” he looked back to Cassidy. “I’d like you to come too. Even if it’s just a few times or something. But there’s a.... eh..... catch?”

Cassidy wasn’t sure where this was going, “catch?”

“Yeah.... I want to.... get to know both of you. No sex. To know completely that no matter if there’s a mark or not that you’re with me because you truly want to be. You’ve denied me so many times.” Fai blushed. “I....”

“You think I’m insincere?” Cassidy frowned.

“No! That’s... that’s not it!” Fai looked at him desperately. “I wanted to give you this.... it matches mine and Winnies too....” he held out the ring.

Cassidy frowned at them, looking to see them wearing their rings already. “Am I an afterthought? Why are you already wearing them?” He frowned.

“Of course not! I was just too excited, because this means so much to mean. You both do! Please Cass....” Fai begged.

Guest mik3la

Winston frowned as he could feel the changed vibes. He was slowly panicking knowing to damn well the feeling. He had it before, Fai had it before and now Cass had it? But why? Wasn't he supposed to be the confident one? Wasn't he supposed to be the one holding them together? Wasn't he the one who said all that stuff at the beginning and that he will be there for them no matter what? Why was he backing out.

The panic soon got to him deeper and deeper. no .... not on my birthday ... not today ... i don't want to go through this again ... not you ... you're supposed to be the strong one... the one that believed in all this

"Cass don't .... Don't you dare thinking that way" he said in a firm voice gripping the book stronger to his chest. "We got the rings on cause Fai got me the present when he arrived and was too excited. We are still in this together" he added felling his heart beat race. "That doesn't mean we think of you as a afterthought. We think of you as our partner" he bite his lip trying to hold back the tears that were forming now in his eyes, and they weren't tears of happiness.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smiled softly at their reaction. He shuddered a moment and rubbed his neck before stepping forward and hugging them both. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.... think that way.” He frowned and squeezed them. “I can have moments too.... I don’t mean to.....” he kissed both of their cheeks. “I guess it’s hard to keep trying to hold everything together when you keep pushing and pulling me away.”

“We’re sorry.” Fai offered gently. “But we do you see you as the glue.”

Cassidy nodded. “Whose going to put this ring on me then?”

Guest mik3la

Winston almost burst into tears when Cass spoke. That was a hell of a scare. He didn't want him to think otherwise. He was their partner and their glue as Fai said. He was the one with more brain in this matter than them both. He had to give him credit for that because he was the one who put some sense in them both when they had their moments.

"Don't scare us like that. You're the one who shots some sense into things so you have to keep it up with us" he said nuzzling him as Cass hugged them. He didn't want to lose them. Neither of them.

Winston looked at Fai at the ring and at Cass and thought better. "We both are" he said taking a deep breath looking at Fai nodding and taking both the ring and Cass's hand to place it on the finger. They were all in this together and there was no turning back now.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy frowned a moment, “there’s only so much I can take too you know.... only so much rejection and pushing away. I’m only a fairy too you know.” He couldn’t let them think he was impervious to their behaviour.... he wasn’t.

“Sorry.” Fai said honestly, realising that maybe they’d really been close to pushing Cassidy away for good?

That made him feel rather panicked! But Fai controlled it, clinging to the happiness in the moment as he helped Winston to slide the ring in place. Done, he carefully placed Cassidy’s ring hand above Winston’s and put his on top of them both. “Together?” He asked shyly.

“Together.” Cassidy agreed.

Guest mik3la

"It's strange to see you colapse that's all. I got used with you being the one who keeps us together" he shrugged and smiled seeing the scene that came after with their hands together.

He tried to reach his phone with its other hand he hold the camera to their hands and snapped a photo if it. "This will look good on the next page of the album" he said smiling.

"Since we had our terms made, let's have some fun" he said smiling pulling them in the living room along the others.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I never claimed to be perfect....” Cassidy offered. “I need lifting up too sometimes. It can be hard to be positive when you get hit back with lots of negatives...” he admitted. Cass has told them honesty was key... this was then being honest. Or certainly trying!

He smiled when Winston took the picture, pleased to see him eager to add to the photo album. Cassidy vowed in that moment that he would help him achieve his goal and fill the album with happy memories. Maybe each year he’d buy him a new one? “Perfect.”

Fai nodded, taking both their hands and dragging them into the main room. “I might have gone a little over the top with decorations....” he admits, the room was coated in streamers! Everywhere!

Branwen and Kaido has just arrived. As well as Kris, a classmate of Winston’s. “Happy birthday, Winston.” Kris smiled. “That cake looks amazing.”

Alfred sat on the sofa and tried to just let his brother enjoy his birthday.

Guest mik3la

Winston hugged his friend Kris smiling that he could make it.

"i know right .... it was made by ... " he paused a little not knowing if he should say it outloud but he didn't cared anymore. "It was made by my boyfriends and this ...." he showed his hand "was made by my other boyfriend" he added waiving his fingers in the air showing off his ring.

Kaido and Bran were sitting on the other side of the room drinking but he couldn't notice what Winston was showing off and looked at the other two. They did had matching rings. "Did you know about this?" he asked surprise to see them so serious about. He was happy but he couldn't stop worrying too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Kris blinked again that. “Boyfriends? As in.... more than one?” He looked at the ring though and smiled wide. “Wow! Does this mean.... do you have a mate mark?” He asked with wide and expectant eyes. How amazing! Yet.... Kris didn’t see one.....

Cassidy approached Winston, kissing his cheek a moment. “I’ll be sat with Kaido and Bran. Okay?” He winked and headed towards the pair.

Branwen nuzzled his mate, “Nope. Had no clue. I only knew that Cassidy was making a cake. Speak of the devil. He’s coming over.” Bran smiled for his friend. “You old dog you.”

Kris blushed at the sight. Wow! That fairy was older and so pretty! Winston had scored big time! “You can go with your boyfriend if you prefer....!” He offered.

Fai wandered closer. “Why? Winston invited you too. You should spend some time with the birthday boy.” He giggled and kissed the opposite cheek to Cassidy.

Guest mik3la

"We don't have a mark cause we didn't do it but we don't care about that" he said shrugging keeping his happy smile on the face not being affected by it at all.

"Oh .... Alright" he smiled to Cass turning his gaze at Kris. "No ... It's fine" he said quickly turning his eyes when he heard Fai talking and smiled as well when he kissed his cheeks. He was so much surrounded by love and by people dear to him that he just couldn't keep it up. He was overwhelmed.

"As i'm sure you got the idea, they are my boyfriends" he pointed to Fai and and Cass that was now by the others table.

"Never knew you guys were having a matching ring thing" said Kaido to Cass smiling feeling super happy for them that they were getting so good along. "Oh, and just so you know....in about an hour you should get the cake ready with the candles and all" he winked at Cass.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Kris asked surprise only to grin. “You seem happy! So I’m happy.”

Cassidy looked to the ring, “not did I.... it wasn’t my idea. It was Fai’s.” He admits, a tender look on his face as he twirled it.

————-

Over the next two years Fai and Winston shared lots of adventures together. Cassidy came to meet up with them lots too, spending up to a month at a time with them and calling when he had to work. Cassidy has wanted more.... but work wouldn’t allow it, and he had started working double do that Fai could travel without care. He saw it as ‘his job’ to care for them both.

Fai has begun relaxing more and more. Just enjoying them both. And while they hadn’t had sex they’d explored each other in many other ways! Together, in pairs, alone. It didn’t matter.

What did matter was the trust and confidence that bloomed like a precious flower between them.

————-TWO YEARS LATER————-

Fai looked at Kaido’s old house with a smile. “So we’re back.” He looked to Winston, pulling him in and hugging him. “Happy eighteenth birthday, Winnie. Do you feel any different?” He teased playfully. Having grown a little bolder with his lovers since their promise and time together.

Cassidy chuckled. “Our Winnie is a true man now.”

“Not yet.” Fai blushed, “me either I guess then too.”

“We’re going to changed that though.” Cassidy winked. They’d decided that tonight, Winston’s eighteenth was the perfect night to spend together completely. With a chuckle, Cassidy tossed a boy over each shoulder. “Time to play the Neanderthal role and carry my beautiful brides past the threshold and into our new life.”

“It’s going to be strange! Living apart from you, after two years!” Fai admitted, thinking of his own home.

Cassidy could understand that, “leaving was always the hardest thing to do.”

“How did you?” Fai looked over curiously, he understood why and he loved Cassidy for trying to give him the freedom to not need to work at all!

“By remembering I would be returning soon.” Cassidy hummed. It had been hard. But.... “we don’t have to live separate you know. We could get a place of our own or move into one of the three homes?”

Guest mik3la

The decision of going traveling with Fai was the best choice he made at that moment. Just being around him and around Cass whenever he was with them was perfect. It was sad when Cass had to return home only to join them later on. But they got their shares and exploring went smooth each and every time only making him crave for more but he promised so he was keeping it.

And now, being back home after two years, back in front of his home which Kaido given him as gift with the two most important persons in his life, made his heart race. But what made him even more flustered was the thought that today, his 18th birthday, was going to be the day they would get together together. No more fooling around, no more teasing. Today was going to be the real thing. oh shit..., he thought feeling afraid, but not afraid of them or of the sex part. Afraid of what will be after. Afraid of if there was going to be a mark or not. And the truth be told, he didn't want a mark to be on.

He squick a little when he was thrown on his shoulder along with Fai laughing at Cass comment but then got all serious again as them two spoke. It was hard for them to see him leave too. Not being there all the time. It made him miss him, a lot.

"Did you really buy a bed?" he asked trying to change the topic. "You said you wouldn't" he said quickly trying to look at him but it was hard from that position so he decided to spank him on his ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy chuckled, “I wasn’t going to. But then I thought... I didn’t want to have sex in Kaido’s old bed and your old rooms bed is way too small. So yes. But don’t worry. I ordered it and Kaido put it up with Branwen. I didn’t go into the house since you seemed worried about that.” Okay, maybe one of the things that had stung two years ago.

Fai kissed Cassidy’s back. “That was sweet of you.” He reached and took Winston’s hand as they were carried indoors.

Once inside, Cassidy put them down. “I have touched anything. Kaido and Branwen came and cleaned up as they removed his stuff.” He shrugged, worried Winston might accuse him of lying or doing something strange. He hadn’t. In all honesty? Cassidy didn’t want to do it in this house, but the others had agreed and it was Winston’s birthday so in the end Cass had conceded.

“Would you like a drink?” Fai offered them both. Kissing their cheeks as he tried to break any attention.

Guest mik3la

"I'm not made at you idiot" he said quickly blushing looking at the big bed the other bought for him, imagine them on it having sex. That made him gulp wanting something to drink and Fais question was just in time.

"Yes please" he said quickly smiling.

Of course he was nervous about the whole thing. Today was the day when they weren't teasing each other anymore. Today was the day they were going to be together together. His heart started racing by that simple thought.

"Thanks for it" he finally said smiling turning his gaze to Cass as Fai was getting the drinks. "I'm not mad or anything i just .... didn't thought you would do this" he said shrugging. "But then again i think you didn't want to fall out of bed when doing us" he said teasing him stucking his tongue out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy nodded softly. “I know. I was nervous that you’d hate it....” that was why he’d refused to come here without Winston. Even after two years. Yet it seemed Winston had strategically avoided the question about moving in together.

While Fai left to make drinks, Cassidy touched Winston’s cheek. “Are you scared?” He could tell the nervousness ripped within him. Cass pulled him into his arms. “Baby. I’ve stretched you and licked out your arse hundreds of time’s. You’ve always loved it. This is just that sign a little more.” He kissed him, licking his lips. “I love you. I won’t hurt you.”

Guest mik3la

Winston looked at him blushing holding his hands on his chest. "E-Even so...this will be the first time together together" he said blushing harder thinking of the whole thing, moaning softly when he was kissed feeling small butterflies in his stomach after the kiss.

"I know you wont" he smiled shyly. "I love you too" he added kissing him one more time quickly before Fai was back in the room with the drinks.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy nodded, “I know. I’m looking forward to it.” He really was! He’d taken a lot of time to get them used to being touched there. He didn’t want either of them scared or worried. He wanted them to just enjoy!

Enjoying the kiss he deepened it, pulling him closer and threading his fingers into Winston’s hair. They’d been just them a few times, though he could tell Winston was acting more nervous now.

Fai carried the tray carefully up only to smile at them kissing. They looked sexy together. “Here you got.” He put the tray down, a coffee for Cassidy, hot chocolate for him and Winston. “Looks like Bran filled up the cupboards and fridge.” He smiled shyly. He seeped then drink shyly.

This felt like a huge step to Fai right now. “Shall we shower together or individually?”

Guest mik3la

Winston closed his eyes letting Cass take control of the kiss moaning softly into it. He was already getting aroused by simple things like that but the roughness from the grip in his hair made him getting harder. He liked it. "Mmgh" he moaned taking deep breaths feeling a little dizzy from the kiss and the intensity. "Calm down cowboy" he said laughing taking a deep breath to take the drink Fai had placed near them.

Taking a sip from it he felt like home, as the warmness was melting his body. "I thought we were to eager and you will throw us directly into the action" he laughed remembering what Cass had threatened them so many times.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I want to.” Cassidy admitted.

“But?” Fai teased.

“Clearly you two are determined to tease me to death here. Go grab your showers if you want.” Ever as he said it, he growled and pulled Fai’s shirt off. Tongue licking at his nipples softly. Nipping playfully. “Damn. You taste perfect!”

He growled again, pulling Winston close to kiss his lips heatedly too before pulling his shirt off too, hands caressing his body. “I want you both.”

Fai giggled. “You’re too hot.”