(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled at that. “I look forward to it then.” He liked flying. This could only be a good thing!

“It’s not that. You both.... just seem to get on so well lately.” Fai felt like a third wheel.

He considered a moment. “Do you really want to try all three of us? You’re not just saying it because you feel guilty?” Cassidy was great. Winston must see that too... but he would also know that Fai fancied Cass. Fai was just having a hard time accepting Winston wanted this.

Guest mik3la

"He's fine. He likes to tease a lot but I kind got used to it" he shrugged.

"I dont feel guilty. I've accepted and also I know that you like Cass and guess you like me too. Yes it is strange to start as a trio but I guess it will be ... interesting" he looked at him still confused.

"You dont want it anymore? The three of us? Do you want me ... out?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy teased Winston more than he he teased Fai. Maybe that was the problem? He really was just jealous.... Cassidy had said you couldn’t be jealous in a trio?

“I really like you Winston.” He admits. “I guess I just worry I’m just... an afterthought.” He blushed. Fair chewed his lip. “If you two turned out to be mates.... and I wasn’t.... would you really want to continue to share him?” Fai was just uncertain.

Guest mik3la

"Baby ... dont think like that" he looked worried. He was now thinking how he though at the beginning.

"I sad before and I will say it again. I dont care about the mark. I like you and I like Cass. No matter what happened I will be there. The only question that bothers me would be the same. If you and Cass turn out to be mates and I'm not. Would you still want me around? Would you still share your mate with me?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai chewed his lip and slowly nodded. “Sorry. Okay....”

“You don’t care at all?” That worries him. “Would you... stray? If you found we were mates but liked someone else?” Fai suddenly realised that would devastate him....

“I want to say yes... I want to be as sure as you all.... I think... if it was you I would. But I am slightly worried about Cassidy too. What if three isn’t enough for him? I guess I’m just feeling a little insecure.” Fai admits softly. “I guess I just worry that I’m not enough? Or that I’ll mess up. He already changed his mind once. You already walked out once.” What would stop that happening again?

Guest mik3la

"Hey .... hey ... hey ... Fai calm down" he looked worried at the other.

He had felt that something was off but apparently Fai was more worried than he was before.

"I didn't ran away from you or from our relationship. I had my insecurities and i needed a little time to process everything. I never meant to leave you or anything and i'm sorry for that" he started saying placing the phone on a case so that see him better.

"I've made my decision because i saw my brothers suffering from this mate thing. Running from relationships that were worth staying just because they weren't their mates. They suffer and i don't want to be like that. I don't say that this will be easy and at some point we will not suffer. Or that maybe the mate combination between us will screw with our hearts and minds or maybe there will be no mark at all. I don't want to lose what i've found with you guys. Both of you. I've accepted that i like you both and not having you in my life would be hard. But as i've said before. I don't push myself in your lives. If you guys want me, or if you two are eventually mates and still want me then i'll stay. If you don't want me, then i'll go, even if i'm going to be heartbroken. In a relationship you need to make sure the other is happy" he said sighing.

"But ... from what i see .... you have doubts" he said in a sad tone.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai rubbed his eyes and listened. He was fed up of crying. Fed up of doubting and feeling sorry for himself.

“He refuses me for ten years.” He eventually said. “Now he’s changed his mind....” he looked Winston. “My heart is just afraid of being hurt again. Can you understand that?”

He chewed his lip and nodded. He had doubts. How could he not! “I just need time to come to terms with everything....” he’d done a lot of soul searching, but there was more to do. “I won’t lead you on. By your birthday I will have a definitive answer for you. And whatever I decided? I will mean it and commit wholeheartedly.”

Guest mik3la

Winston listen carefully as Fai had spoken not liking where the whole conversation was going but he didn't say a word.

"Alright ... As you wish" he said nodding his head but smiling.

"You should get some rest. It's late" he said smiling looking at him with loving eyes.

"Have a good night Fai"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai wanted to ask him to wait. Wanted to tell Winston that he’d like to talk for longer... but the dismissal felt strangely final and hurt his chest.

He chewed his lip and nodded. “Okay. Good night, Winston. I’ll speak you soon.” Fai waved and hung up just as tears started to fall then his face. He felt so rejected and alone. His chest hurting!

————

The next day, Branwen completed a little work with the flowers before coming home for Kaido. “Hey babe.” He kissed his mate. “I told you I’d be back to take you to your appointment. Ready to go?”

Guest mik3la

Winston felt that Fai was a little off before he hanged up but he needed sleep and rest.

Sighing he went to bed feeling overwhelm, and tried to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Next day Kaiko slept till later since Bran was away with work. He was finishing dressing his clothes when Bran came from behind and kissed him.

"Hey there handsome" he said smiling turning and wrapping his hands around his neck lifting on his toes to kiss him back. "I'm glad you could make it. I'm done too so we can go" he smiled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen kissed him again. Taking his head he headed back out. “Nervous?” He smiled, taking off.

It didn’t take long to get to the clinic. Landing gracefully he caught and spun Kaido, winking at him. “Ready?” He asked before stepping into the clinic.

Guest mik3la

"Very nervous" he said before taking of and landing a few moments later at the clinic.

Taking his hands into his, he took a deep breath and nodded, entering the building.

"Good day. We're here for the appointment with Dr. Layer" said Kaido to the front desk.

"Yes, please fallow me" said the lady guiding them to his office.

After they knock on the door they entered.

"Good day Doctor" said Kaido politely.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled, winking at Kaido gently as they stepping inside the room.

He didn’t like smell in here, but made no comment. Instead he eyed up the doctor. He actually didn’t know what this clinic visit was even going to consist of! “Morning, Doctor Layer.”

Guest mik3la

"hello there. Please have a seat" said the doctor fixing his glasses pointing to the seats in front of his desk.

Kaido did as he was told and dragged Bran to it.

"So .... what's the problem?"

"It's not a ... problem. Actually ... I was wondering of i can check if ... i can have ...kids" he said blushing feeling super embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Doctor Edward Layer smiled at the pair, pushing his glasses up his nose. He spotted the mate marks, gorgeous! “Kaido? Correct?” He asked Kaido. “Please remove your lower garments and underwear and lie down on the bed for me. You can pull the blanket over you if you wish. I need to do a few examinations to check, one is internal I’m afraid. Your mate is welcome to sit on the chair beside you and hold your hand. I’ll walk you through each examination as we go. Okay?” He always found it best to get the ‘awkward’ part over with.

Branwen squeezed Kaido’s hand, trying to give him support.

The doctor stood and put a privacy screen up to help calm Kaido. He’d done this so many times he didn’t even really notice the body, he just focused on the sick parts or the parts he was examining.

Guest mik3la

Kaido took a deep breath and stood up starting to undress, keeping a blanket over his lower body and hopped on the bed that the doctor indicated.

All that time he hold Bran's hand, feeling a little weird and too embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen kissed his hand, sitting beside him. “It will be okay, Kaido.”

Edward has gathered a pregnancy testing kit from the cupboard, gloves and lubrication. He put everything onto a sterilised tray, pulled the lamp that helped him see down. “Okay. So.... the first examination is to feel your balls and stomach. I need to establish if you’ve potentially got the pregnancy sac. Not everyone does, unfortunately. Next, I’m going to insert a tool carefully into your arsehole so I can see the prostate and hopefully, the fertility gland.” He smiled. He wouldn’t tell him anything else yet. He didn’t want him stressing out too much.

Branwen just squeezed his mates hand.

Guest mik3la

Kaido nodded taking deep breaths preparing himself for the check up. He didn't thought it would be that complicated but he wanted to find out if he was able to bare children. That way they would know what it is to do in the future.

"I'm alright with it" he said holding Bran's hand tight keeping his eyes closed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Edward nodded, he reached clinically, rolling Kaido’s balls in his hand as he pressed on the guys stomach. Examining. It took him a moment then he smiled. “There. You have the sac. Though it feels a little small....” he offered honestly.

Sitting down he lubed up the tube like device. Pulling the light further down he inserted it then twisted the mechanism so it opened up his hole. He moved his head lower to examine him before pushing a finger inside. It took him a moment to find what he wanted. Taking a swab he collected a sample then reversed the tool and pulled it free. “There. All done with the invasive part. You can redress now.” Edward smiled and stood up to test the swab.

Guest mik3la

Kaido flinched a little as he felt the strange device inside his hole. Biting his tongue not making a sound he tightened his grip on Bran's hand, taking deep breaths.

As the whole thing was finished he got dressed back, sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"What did you meant with ...is small?" he asked curiously.

Guest syaoran-puu

Edward completed the test while Branwen helped him to dress then pulled him into his lap. He needed Kaido close!

“Ah. My apologies. I can see why that might sound concerning.” He smiled and sat at his desk. Shaking the sample tube. “So! You’re....” he checked the computer. “Eighty-five. It’s possible it won’t grow bigger. It isn’t too much of an issue, but if you did fall pregnant we’ll have to watch you closely as it’s possible you’ll struggle to carry full term.” Edward smiled politely. “Of course, it’s fully possible you will too. The sac is surprisingly elastic.”

He looked at the tube again. “You’re out of season at the moment. But....” he took out a calendar, working something out. “If I’m reading this correctly,” he winked, “your two months are February and August. One, maybe two, weeks during those months each year you’ll be fertile. But the chances of falling are slim. A hundred to one.” Edward smiled.

He looked at the pair. “There are a few things that can help. Would you like me to discuss them? Or, are you here for birth control?”

Guest mik3la

He listen carefully frowning from time to time. There were so many information that it was hard to keep up. His small sac was a problem but at the same time not. He could loose the pregnancy if he wasn't careful which was awful to think about in the first place.

Blinking a few times he shaken his head at the last question.

"We are interested in that if you may share. We don't know much about it so you would help us a lot" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen held Kaido tighter. He could tell his mate was a little scared. “We would like a child.” Bran confirmed.

Edward smiled between them. “Okay. Lots of sex is obviously vital during the fertile months. If you want to narrow it down you can notice the increase in Kaido’s scent, or, and this might sound strange, eat lemons. When the cum tastes.... how to say this.... like a lemon? Then the body is in season.”

Branwen smiled and tried not to act intimidated.

“There are kits that can help pick up hormonal differences. You urinate on them and they’ll tell you positive or negative. They can get expensive though.” Edward offered honestly.

“After sex. Stay connected. Kaido lying on his back is preferable. Just stay still for a few minutes to help everything go up and where it’s needed.” He nodded. “Any questions?”

Guest mik3la

Kaido felt happy hearing Bran wanting kids. Even though as he remembered he said he didn't had enough of him yet but now saying that it really was making him happy.

What the doctor started to explain made Kaido blush in embarrassment because he knew very well that that was kind of all they had been doing since the ceremony already.

"Sure doctor. Thank you for you help" he nodded wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, needing some fresh air.

Guest syaoran-puu

Edward smiled. “Sure thing. Please take it easy.” He smiled politely. “Ah! Just before you go. If you do decide you’d like to prevent it..... the future perhaps? We have developed a blocker. You take one a month and it stops everything rising up. You simply stop and wait a while before it to be active again. Though the active months can change.” He nodded. “Have a good day.”

Branwen stood, holding his mates hand. “Thank you doctor. Good day.” He nibbled Kaido’s ear. “February and August? You’re not going to leave our bed.” He teased playfully as they walked out of the clinic into the fresh air.

Turning to his mate he asked. “Learn everything you needed?”