(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Winston fallowed the others in the air flying along side with them keeping silent. He should do the idea of the house and him working on it. Being a water fairy it should be easy to do the mud and all.

He was lost in his thoughts when he flew too close to Fai and bumped into him.

"Oh ... sorry ... I was...day dreaming" he said smiling scratching the back of his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai stumbles in the air a moment before smiling and reaching for Winston. “What are you day dreaming about? Tell me.” He smiled softly.

Cassidy looked to the pair, he could tell he’d upset Winston... but he wasn’t sure how to fix it!

He flew closer, “I vote that we watch a film and snuggle when we get home.” He smiled.

Guest mik3la

"Nothing in particular" he said smiling softly holding his hand, then looked at Cass that came closer to them.

"That sounds like a plan" he replied smiling at him hopping that his upset from before was gone. He really wanted to see him happy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy flew closer and took Winston’s other hand, squeezing it in a silent: We’re okay. Don’t worry.

Three sets of emotions might be complicated at times..... BUT! The pay off was super worth it too. At least.... Cassidy thought its was.

“Good. Any preference what we watch?” Cass asked.

“Oh! Oh! Can we watch that new kid film? Beyond? Or something like that?” Fai asked softly. He wanted something fun and playful.

Guest mik3la

Winston smiled at the gentleness that Cass was offering him and also Fai. He really was lucky and they deserved a gift like that. But it had to be a surprise.

"We can watch that. I'm ok with it" he said shrugging holding both their hands. "And we can have pop-corn and sweets" he said grinning.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’ve got such a sweet tooth.” Cassidy teased. “The popcorn is at Fai’s place I think. I’ll pop it in the pan to cook and you two can set up the movie.”

“Okay!” Fai grinned. He started towards his place. “That special lube is at mine too.” He blushed.

Guest mik3la

Winston blushed at the mention of the lube, thinking that the night will change into a sexual scene. That would be excited.

"Let's first focus on the movie and popcorn shall we?" he said laughing at the idea that they might not be able to actually watch the movie.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course!” Cassidy teased. “Then I can duck you both all night long.” He winked, humming playfully.

Fai blushed and squeezed Winston’s hand. “We need plenty of baby making practise for when or if we ever decide to try to have one!” He joked shyly.

He was starting to feel braver when it came to sex... at least around these two! Maybe not for everyone else!!

“Behave, baby. You’ll get your fill of us. Which reminds me! I’ve got a fun idea for us to try later tonight. If you’re up it Fai.” Cassidy laughed.

Fai blushed but nodded.

Guest mik3la

"Why am i afraid of asking what kinks did your brain come up with" he said laughing and teasing Cass as he did liked to do. It was making his nerves calm down. But he was really curious of what he had in stock for them.

Once they reached the front of the house and landed Winston stretched his arms a little as they got in and was already settling on the couch ready for the movie and popcorn to be ready, keeping an innocent smile on his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Because you’re learning.” Cassidy teased.

Inside Cassidy moved to the kitchen to pop the corn, while Fai sat and set up the movie. Now he was alone with Winston he looked back at him. “Winnie? Is everything okay?” Between you and Cassidy! But he didn’t voice it out loud.

He shifted and sat on his knee, arms around his neck. “I’m here for you.”

Guest mik3la

Winston looked at Fay wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I'm fine baby but guess Cass is struggling " he sigh leaning his forehead to his chest.

It really felt strange back at the house but he hopped that what he was thinking it was going to overcome it

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled, “Cassidy likes to think he’s invulnerable. But I’ve known him years. He care deeper and more than most. I know you know that too.” He melted into his arms and snuggled close. “He needs us. And time. But I know whatever it is that’s going on in that pretty head of his? We can help to fix it!” He smiled. Peppering the man with kisses.

Cassidy finally had a bowl of popcorn prepared with topping when he headed in, smiling at the sight. His two men? Cuddled together. Perfect. He knew there wasn’t an ounce of jealous within him either. These two belonged together just as they did with him! “Pity. I was half hoping I’d walk in on you two playing together.” He winked, only teasing as he took a seat on the sofa too. “Popcorn?”

Fai giggled and rolled his eyes as he took the bowl and happily grabbed a hand full. “Maybe another day, Cass. You just want an excuse to perv on us!” He joked, starting the movie.

“It’s not perving when you both belong to me as well as each other. I call it an after dinner show.” Cassidy laughed.

Fai just laughed and rolled his eyes. “You’re incorrigible! Now shut up and watch! It’s about to start!” He said excitedly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

"I know that it's just .... sometimes i feel like ... all that i say will upset him somehow and ... i don't want that" he said sighing hugging him tightly, smiling as he was kissed by the other. Looking towards Cass that just got in the room he laughed rolling his eyes.

"you're just insatiable" he said more to himself turning his attention to the movie, taking some popcorn from the bowl.

“It’s not perving when you both belong to me as well as each other. I call it an after dinner show.”

"No ... its still called perving" he said laughing teasing the other but they were soon shhhed by Fai who wanted to see the movie in silence.

"what movie are we watching again?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s just the one topic he gets a little sensitive over. It’s not everything you say, baby.” Fai offered honestly, nuzzling his mate. He didn’t want Winston stressing or thinking up hard about all of this!

Cassidy laughed and stroked Winston’s leg from his position. “Perving it is then.” He laughed only to be shushed. “Sorry, Fai.” He grinned.

“It’s called Onward. Two kids discover magic and try to bring their dad back for a day. The magic goes wrong and they need to go on an adventure.” He offered.

Guest mik3la

"that sounds a little scary. Magic shouldn't be used to bring someone from the dead. That's forbiden magic" he started commenting but then he realized he was babbling too much so he took a hand full of popcorn stuffing it in his mouth. "Sorry ... stupid habit" he said shrugging.

Even if he didn't agreed with the movie plot the whole story kind of caught him and he was now eating already half of the popcorn bowl with his eyes linked with the TV. "Don't go in there ... don't be stupid" he started to comment as he was chewing the popcorn in his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai chuckled and kissed Winston, “I know silly. I think it’s only meant to be cute.” He offered.

He really did enjoy the movie so far. Smiling happily and cuddling into Winston as his eyes remained glued on the screen.

Cassidy’s interest wavered, turning to look and watch his boys softly, smiling at how cute they were. Watching a cartoon and eating popcorn. Mine. Discreetly he looked to his mark, the hand.

Fai chuckled and kissed Winston’s cheek. “They have to go in there to find the stone! They need to meet their dad. Right?” It was sad. The youngest kid had never met his father. This magical pair of legs following them around was all he had. He guessed he could empathise with that. He hadn’t known his parents, not really. Branwen.... and sort of Cassidy.... had brought him up.

Guest mik3la

"Oh ... i get it" he said looking at Fai and then back at the tv.

He hugged him, keeping him closer but with his eye corner he saw Cass lost in his thoughts again looking at his hand so he reached one hand and caught his, making him look up at him. He smiled and hold him firmly, pulling him closer.

"Come here" he said demanding trying to pull him but it was hard. He had a rock body in all matters.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai kisses Winston’s cheek before settling in to watch again.

Cassidy blink in surprise but smiled over at Winston. He nearly didn’t go but in the end caved, moving to sit beside him too, snuggling into the man too. He really wasn’t upset with Winston. He wasn’t. He was just.... sad at times about the house. He couldn’t explain it, it was irrational!

He moved a hand to stroke Winston’s leg.

Guest mik3la

Curling his hand around his arm Winston placed his head on his shoulder wanting to know him closer. Feeling his hand on his leg he looked up at him and back at his leg. he really cannot stand still for a simple movie can he, that thought made him smile. He placed his hand over his stomach, feeling his muscles. His touch made sweet chills ran through his body making him taking deep breaths. It was still a mistery how quickly his body was reacting.

Biting his lip he looked at Fai and at his hand over his stomach. He moved his hand lower right on his groin rubbing it slowly. His other hand he sneaked it under Fais shirt wanting to feel his skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai was oblivious of their touching at first until he felt Winston’s hand. “Winnie?” He blushed. “What’s up?”

Cassidy looked at them and smiled. He leaned in and kissed Winston. He nuzzled him before nosing his cheek affectionately. “I love you two.”

“Come on! There’s only twenty minutes left!” Fai grinned.

Guest mik3la

"Nothing...just wanted to touch your skin" he said before Cass caught his lips in a kiss making him moan softly. His hand grabbed his inner tights biting his lip after the kiss.

"We love you too silly" he whispered smiling locking his eyes with his then turned to look at Fai.

"We're not doing anything" he said innocently shrugging, moving his arm around his waist, pulling him closer up in his lap.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai whimpered, drawn between the film and his mates. He watched them kiss.... it was so hot! Then Winston tried to claim they weren’t doing anything!

He chuckled and kissed Winston too. “You’re a terrible liar, Winnie.”

“Maybe we should punish him?” Cassidy teased, his hand sliding to massage his groin before one hand pushed up the guys shirt.

Fai saw those exposed nipples and leaned into to enthusiastically lick and tease them.

“That’s right, just like that baby. Let’s make our Winnie moan for us!” Cassidy undid the guys trousers before shifting down to lick and suck his cock.

Guest mik3la

"Punish me?! wait ...."

But it was too late. Cass had removed his shirt and Fai already started to lick his sensitive nipples. Now this was going to be hard to concentrate plus the movie didn't mater now anymore.

"H-Holy crap" he groan when he felt Cass licking and taking his cock in his mouth which worked perfectly with Fais attention over his nipples. He arched his back biting his lip as he moaned softly holding one hand in Fais hair and one in Cass's hair.

His head felt on the back, leaning on the sofa. "Oh fuck..." he closed his eyes moaning in pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai giggled at Winston’s moaning but continued the attention. He was having fun with them.

Cassidy hummed gently around his cock, starting to bob his head up and down. Tongue licking and playing with him.

“Fai.” Cassidy popped off. “Straddle him.”

Fai blushed but didn’t fight or argue, instead he shifted to straddle Winston’s lap. Cassidy moves behind Fai, pulling his trousers down before licking his hole and stretching him.

Fai moaned and shuddered and pressed into Winston’s chest.

Guest mik3la

Opening his eyes he looked at Fai who sat in his lap, letting him move his hands on his back and down to his ass gripping it as Cass was preparing him. He then kissed his neck and moved with the kisses to his lips, capturing his tongue in a passionate kiss which made him moan.

Wanting to tease him too, he moved one hand in between them catching his erected cock in his hand , stroking it slowly, moving his thumb over the head a little.