(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai moaned and pressed deeper into Winston. “You’re both so mean to me!” He shuddered needily.

“You love it.” Cassidy grinned.

Fai nodded and moaned. He did. He loved it! So much! He loved them. He wanted.... more!

Cassidy stretches him. Adding more fingers than normal. Done with Fai for now he reached forward and undid Winston’s trousers, revealing his cock. Done he helped to move Fai into place, holding Winston as he pushed Fai down so he could take it deep inside. “There we go.” He purred. “Now for the real fun!” He reached and pushed his fingers inside beside the others cock.

Fai arched his back. “Agh! F-fuck! Y-your!!!” Both of them? Oh no! Oh gosh! So hot! He moaned and whimpered. Taking everything.

Guest mik3la

Finally sliding inside him he groan in pleasure letting his head fall back, holding his hands on his waist pushing him down to take him all in. As Cass joined he moaned loudly opening his eyes looking a the beautiful view that Fai was displaying. fuck...he looks hot as hell, he groan again breathing deep.

6a330303b0d860a488b7e9428b802256ed24086f-hq.gif

"Holy fuck..." he moaned biting his lip holding his grip firmly to his waist, trying to move his hips up and down loving the sensation. "This feels so good" he groan again catching Fais by the back of his hair pulling him closer in a hungry kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai shuddered and moaned. His body felt suddenly hot. He was stretched so much! He pawed at Winston. “W-was this your p-plan?” He moaned out.

“Yes. I want to be connected to you both.” Cassidy hummed. Loving and enjoying every sensation with them both.

Fai shuddered. “I.... I.... it’s almost.... too.... agh.... much.....” he moaned.

Cassidy nuzzled at Fai neck. “You can do it babe. You’re amazing.”

Guest mik3la

Winston smirked knowing very well that Cass was a perv and an insatiable dude but he did liked how they ended up in that moment. It felt to good not to do it like this.

"You're just fucking perfect" he moaned lifting to kiss and pemper Fai, reaching and kissing Cass too as he guided Fai's hips to move more around them.

"Yes you are" he moaned admitting that Fai felt good. It was amazing how this felt. They never did it like this till now and it felt awesome. "Fuck i'm so close...ngh..." he gasped grabbing Fais ass in his hands firmly.

Guest syaoran-puu

There were tears in his eyes. A fraction from pain but mostly from pleasure. Fai couldn’t deny them. Wouldn’t deny them! He clung to Winston for purchase. Moaning wildly around them.

Cassidy grinned, kissing Winston. It really fucking amazing! So tight and warm. Pressed against him as he enjoyed the connection with them both. Gorgeous. He kissed Fai’s neck too. “I’m close too.” He moaned.

Fai just nodded, clinging feverishly. He knew he was about to exploded at any moment!

Guest mik3la

Holding Fai tight in his arms as he moved his hips faster and faster feeling them both rubbing against him made him moan loudly and breathing hard.

"Oh fuck....shit..."he cursed as he felt his entire body hot and reaching the point of the edge where he let lose groaning in bliss pleasure as he cummed inside Fai, holding his forehead to his chest as his hands were around him.

"Oh god...ha..." he gasped still not understanding how it was that intense.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai came shortly after. He couldn’t help it. His body shuddered as squirted cum over Winston and himself.

Cassidy was close behind them! The feel of Winston’s hot cum. The feel of Fai’s hole squeezing around him. He moaned. Wanton. Needy. “Agh! You’re too sexy. So sexy.” He moaned. “You both are. I’m so lucky!” He kissed them both.

Fai practically collapsed on Winston. “I demand being pampered after that.” He teased.

Guest mik3la

"You were amazing baby" he whispered lifting his face to kiss his lips tenderly, and after placing kisses all over his face smiling.

He was going to make their dream house where they will live together. That would be his gift to them.

They were both a gift for him and he wanted to repay them for all the love they were giving him. Even if he was showing it with each moment they were together, but he wanted to give them so much more.

"You guys are crazy sexy" he laughed looking at both of them, leaving his head lean on the couch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was reluctant as he slipped free from the other. He smiled and groped Fai’s arse before flopping beside Winston and pulling him close.

Fai just cuddled in happily. He hummed. “I’m sleepy now.”

Guest mik3la

Taking a deep breath he leaned his head on Cass shoulder before he heard Fai say he was sleep.

"Then we should head to bed and rest" he said looking at Fai smiling then turned at Cass. "Would you help me a little here please?" he asked nuzzling him a little. "we have to pamper and cuddle him after this" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy nuzzled Winston back but nodded, “I know. I plan to.” He kissed him again then smirked.

He shifted and picked Fai up, pulling him into his arms, holding him close. “Come on you. Let’s get you settled.”

Fai instantly leaned into Cassidy’s chest but he held a hand out to reach for Winston. He wanted them both. Even now he could feel the cum daring to dribble out of his hole. Both of them. He’d felt.... oddly complete!

“You did so well, baby.” Cass praised. Carrying the man towards the bedroom.

Guest mik3la

Winston looked at them both with a soft smile on his face. He really was so lucky to have been connected with them both. They both had their unique flavor and was hard to decide.

Taking Fai's hand he got up from the couch and fallowed them in the bedroom when they layed on it, keeping Fai in the middle. Winston placed a few kisses on his shoulder and neck as he was wrapping his hand around his wais.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai hummed, eyes closing as he snuggled in happily. He felt happy and content.

Cassidy just smiled at them, placing a hand on his arm and stroking Winston gently. “You okay, Winnie? That was pretty intense for you too? Right?” He winked, “it was for me too.” He stroked Fai too.

“Says the man...” Fai yawned, “...who wasn’t just full of both his mates cocks!”

Cassidy laughed, peppering Fai with kisses. “You did so well. Do you want to do that again in the future?”

Fai just nodded.

Guest mik3la

"I'm okay...it was intense but i'm okay" he smiled looking at him, then leaned his head back on the pillow feeling tired after that crazy sex.

It didn't took him long to fall asleep as his body was asking for rest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai hummed softly and drifted to sleep. He felt comfortable, safe and protected here. Between them both.

Cassidy smiled softly and fell asleep after his two mates. Enjoying having them both close. Loving them both.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

As days gone by, Winston was starting to look for a place where the new home should be placed and starting working on it. it wasn't easy. He would get up early in the mornings and come back home late at night covered in dirt and super tired that he would crash on the bed or even on the couch on multiple nights.

He tried to keep it all a secret and he hated he had to keep it away from the others but he wanted to be a surprise for them both. He wanted to show them the finished product of their new home and he really hopped this was going to be on their liking.

The house was almost done as he has been working really hard to finish it quickly. Without realizing a month has passed in which he was almost done with the finishing touches on the house. It was a second floor house, with a back yard that had a garden but one in the front as well for Fai and a pool to relax just as he saw at Cassidy's place.

He didn't noticed that the others were starting to talk behind his back, and getting worried not knowing what was happening until the last day when he got up again super early to go and finish the finale touches, and he was still in the kitchen drinking some coffee and having breakfast.

"Oh ... Good morning. Didn't know you were up" he said smiling a little nervous because he didn't want to ruin the surprise now when he was almost done. "Want breakfast?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked to Winston a moment before shaking his head. He took a seat. Fai and him had spoken about it, but Fai wasn’t sure he could face Winnie right now.... so here Cass was.... alone.

“Winnie....” he started, frowning slightly. “What’s going on?” He decided to rip off the bandaid. “Fai and I.... well? We’re really worried. You don’t seem.... yourself....” he frowned, rubbing the back of his neck. “You seem.... distant. You don’t come to bed much.... we hardly see you.... you never seem in the mood for sex or bonding or anything.... you just....” he sighed. Cassidy hesitated a moment, but he had to know. “Have you changed your mind?” It was rare, but soul mates didn’t always stay together. Any relationship took work, even gated ones! “Do you not want to be with us?” There was a desperation in Cassidy’s eyes. He was hoping with everything he was that this wasn’t the case!!!

Guest mik3la

Winston shrugged acting quite normal from his point of view, continuing his breakfast. When Cass said his name he could sense there was something strange in his voice so he looked at him curiously.

"Yes?" he asked very normal but then frown when Cass continued questioning him. "What do you mean?" he asked confused not understanding what he did.

?Fai and I.... well? We?re really worried. You don?t seem.... yourself....?

Leaving the cup of coffee on the table he turned to look better at him still confused. "What do you mean? I am myself" he was getting even more confused, not realizing how this past month went by.

?You seem.... distant. You don?t come to bed much.... we hardly see you.... you never seem in the mood for sex or bonding or anything.... you just....?

"No...i'm not dis..." but Cass continued with explaining how he and Fai felt this pass weeks which Winston had worked to their dream house. He didn't realized that he was acting like that. Maybe he was too busy and focused in finishing the work right before Cass's birthday which was in a week, if he remembered correctly.

?Have you changed your mind??

"What? No!" he said quickly realizing where the conversation was going and he knew this was bad, but he couldn't tell him about the house. Not yet. It wasn't finished yet. This was the last day and he could wrap it up with a nice bow and show it to them.

"I just had lot of work to do and ..."

?Do you not want to be with us??

That made him stop and wide his eyes. "Of course i want to be with you both. I love you both its just ... i had to much work which has to be finished quickly and ..." he took a deep breath walking in front of him catching his hand. "I still love you and I want you guys. That hasn't changed" he added looking in his eyes noticing the desperation in them. please Cass ....

Seeing the clock behind Cass he noticed that it was getting late and he had to got the the new house and make the last touches and then wrap it up.

"Cass ... i can explain everything is just ... i have to go now but ... later today i will explain and you will understand" he touched his cheek kissing him quickly.

"I'm sorry but i have to go to work" he said sighing hopping that he wasn't going to get any wrong idea and will understand.

Taking his backpack he rushed out the door and flew to the house.

Last touches where cleaning the house and furniture so that all will look perfect and on the front door from the yard where he had to add their names and then set a red bow on the door. He was going to take them there that night and he really hopped they would like it.

(if you want, Cass can fallow him, i'm i a little drama mood)

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy didn’t... believe him.

There was something not being said, though the fairy couldn’t figure out what! He squeezed Winston’s hands... but then... he pulled away. Again. Practically running from him.

Only a kiss on the cheek? What’s so important he can’t even spare a moment to talk? Why is he running away? What is he hiding?!?

Anger and pain bubbled in his chest. He couldn’t confirm anything. Couldn’t tell Fai this.... he’d worry more!

He turned, heading to the door. In the distance he could see Winston. It was an impulse decision but he took off to the sky and followed him. Perhaps it was the wrong thing to do, but it came from a place of love. Lonely love. But love.

When they arrived at a building he didn’t recognise, Cassidy settled into a tree opposite him a moment and watched.

After a little while he flew into the yard, landing by the door.... red. Glancing to the doorway he hesitated then stepped inside. It wasn’t hard finding Winston. Pain was in his expression. “What’s all this about, Winston?” He said bluntly. He didn’t want there to be confusion... but right now his mind was reeling and his heart hurt.

Is he moving out? What is this place? Is there someone else? What is going on?!

Guest mik3la

Winston was just finishing cleaning the porch when he heard his name called by the least person he wanted to be there. Turning quickly in surprise he stumble on the porch stairs.

"Cass ... Why are you here?" he said quickly without thinking. "Did you fallowed me?" he frown realizing that he was actually standing there in the garden in the new house he build it which was supposed to be a surprised for him.

"Why did you fallowed me Cass? I told you that i'll explain all tonight" he said walking in front of him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Why had he followed? Why did Winston seem hurt? Like Cassidy was in the wrong?

“I was.... concerned.” He said honestly. Cassidy stopped? Hesitating saying anything more. He didn’t want to make he worse... “I just... I don’t understand.” He frowned. “Your words and actions? They seem.... at odds.” He admitted.

He went to speak then stopped. Closing his mouth and looking down.

He frowned. It deepened. Cassidy wasn’t sure he should or could say more. “I just.... I miss you, Winston.”

Guest mik3la

Winston lowered his gaze biting his lip. He wasn't trusting him anymore? Yes maybe he did act a little strange but he worked. They have seen him all covered in mud and such every time he arrived home. so why doesn't he believe me?

"I've missed you guys too but i had to finish something and ... you shouldn't be here right now please" he said quickly not wanting him to see more than he already saw. It was supposed to be a surprised. And he was almost done.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy frowned at him, he crossed his arms, wings fluttering behind him... betraying his emotions.

After a moment he just sighed. “Fine. I’ll go. Because I do trust you. I’m just concerned that you’re.... maybe in trouble or something? I really hope not. I hope you could talk to us. You can talk to us. About anything.” He frowned.

He turned away. He didn’t feel connected to Winston at all right now. Any affection felt almost ‘forced’ from the other... he didn’t want that!

“See you at home later then. We’ll be waiting for you, Winston.” Hell, even calling him Winnie right now hurt!

Dejected and heartbroken.... Cassidy left and flew to a hill to just look out over the world.

Guest mik3la

Winston felt the coldness that the other spoke to him and it was even more hurtful when he said his name and not the nickname that he used to use.

Looking after him he sigh and turned to finished the rest of the cleaning and ribbon to be all in place. Wiping the sweat from his head he flutered his wings and flew home. It was noon so it was pretty early than it should had been.

He rushed in the shower to get clean and after he got dressed and called both of them in the living room.

"Cass... Fai ... can you come here please .... please" he said it one more time waiting for them to come in.

- - - Updated - - -

Winston felt the coldness that the other spoke to him and it was even more hurtful when he said his name and not the nickname that he used to use.

Looking after him he sigh and turned to finished the rest of the cleaning and ribbon to be all in place. Wiping the sweat from his head he flutered his wings and flew home. It was noon so it was pretty early than it should had been.

He rushed in the shower to get clean and after he got dressed and called both of them in the living room.

"Cass... Fai ... can you come here please .... please" he said it one more time waiting for them to come in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai came in nearly immediately, smiling at finally having caught the man’s attention. “Cassidy.... I haven’t seen him since this morning.” He admits. “I’m sure he’ll be home soon.” He hummed gently.

Approaching, a little cautiously since he didn’t know the reaction he’d receive. He moved and took Winston’s hand. “Hey Winnie.” He squeezed his hand. Leaning in to kiss his cheek.

“I’ll call Cass....” he smiled. Taking out his phone he called Cassidy.

The phone rang, still abandoned with the breakfast dishes at the table.