Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

224795-A0-47-BE-4-BCA-B0-E8-EC0517-C6-C454.jpg

Names: Branwen

Appears: 24

Job: Helps to bring Spring to life.

Height: 5”9

Position: Seke

Likes: Flowers, spring, sex, kissing, beautiful things and perfection. He likes to sing, party and find willing partners to ‘test’ for his fated mark.

Dislikes: Imperfections and bad sex.

Lore: When a Wood Nymph and their fated mate sleep together and cum a mating mark appears on their hands. They’re like matching tattoos that show without a doubt that they’re fated to be together.

The council party was in full swing. Magical creatures of all types gathered together in one place. These mixers were considered good for peace and community, the wood nymph’s invited as a type of glue and peace tool. People didn’t tend to fight if they’d just had excellent sex! It served the nymphs too though. A balance.

Branwen let his wings flutter, what appeared to be magic fluttering around him. He wore practically nothing, the fabrics rather sheer in most places leaving nothing to the imagination. He did it on purpose. As with most wood nymphs Branwen had one goal! To find his fated mate. And there was only one way to do it.... sex and lots of it!

Of course, Branwen had a reputation at these parties! He would sleep with pretty much anyone... anywhere! At the last party he’d taken three huge demons in the bathroom! His hole had been wrecked so good.... but no mark. A pity, they’d fucked him so good. But Bran had a rule, he’d sleep with practically anyone but only ever once unless the mark appeared! For his fated mate he’d bend over or fuck them on any surface imaginable!

Cassidy, his best friend, bumped him softly. While Branwen favoured pinks, oranges and autumn tones due to his red hair, Cassidy favoured blue and purple due to his white hair. They’d slept together once too, but no luck. A pity. Branwen adored beautiful things and Cassidy was beautiful! “What?” He smiled to his friend.

“That guy is looking at you again.” Cassidy whispered.

Branwen didn’t need to ask which guy! He knew. For the last few council parties he’d noticed the man glancing in his direction regularly.... “tough. You know my feelings...”

“I do.” Cassidy thought him superficial at times, “but maybe he’s beautiful on the inside? Besides, I don’t think he’s bad looking on the outside.... it’s only a small imperfection Bran. He’s just....” before he could finish he was interrupted.

“Just broken.” Branwen frowned.

“Not broken either!” Cassidy sighed, “you really should look a little deeper Bran, I love you, but if you don’t open your eyes you might miss out on a good thing!”

Branwen hated it when Cassidy was right. His wings twitched behind him as he found himself glancing over at the stranger. “What do you suggest?”

“Go sleep with him? Use our hotel room upstairs?” Cassidy chuckled, “if nothing else it will give him a happy memory and he might stop staring at you!”

Branwen considered that a moment before sighing in defeat. He kissed Cassidy’s cheek. “Fine. For you.”

He smiled and headed over to the guy with the perfect sway to his hips, holding his hand out daintily. “Hey. I’m Branwen, but I predict you already know that?” Most did. He wasn’t a secret! He winked, “want to come up to my room for a little fun?” Branwen didn’t feel like beating around the bush. Everyone knew that wood nymph’s fucked everything and everyone.... might as well get it over with! Surely it wouldn’t be as bad as he feared? He could only hope....

Guest mik3la

27e55c82c65c3de74a9a83333c87ed8a.jpg

Names: Kaido

Appears: 20

Job: Wind Nymphs.

Height: 5?5

Position: Uke

Likes: Flowers,the sun, beautiful things. He likes to sing and dance, flirty

Dislikes: rain

About: They are kind and compassionate beings, known for being very understanding, to those who gain their audience. They are also known for their beautiful singing voices, and their dancing capability

Kaido was kind of getting tired of all this parties that were organized by the council. everything was just a motive to get everyone together and have some fun with each other with the reason that they were looking for their mate. Bullshit. He knew better. After he tried it a few times but with no result he kind of gave it a rest. Every time he got his hopes up that he was finally going to find his mate but each time was a disappointment.

At least at this gatherings, he could admire one of the wood nymphs that he always fancied about. Ever since he first started to attend this gatherings and placed his eyes on the guy he couldn't stopped thinking about him. It was something that was drawing him closer to him which he couldn't explain. He thought it was the physical part. Cause the guy did looked crazy good and was not afraid to show it. A little too cocky for his taste but that was making him fun to watch screw with everyone. Everyone except him.

Throwing small glances at him, not wanting to make it too obvious but when he was caught he immediately tried to look the other way, blushing. Taking deep breaths to calm his heart beats he tried to think of something else. It was strange how a simple glance from him was making him feel so strange. Could it be that he was his mate? That would be so crazy.

Not paying more attention in the guys direction he squeaked a little when he heard his voice next to him. He couldn't speak. No articulated word wanted to come out of his mouth and the invitation the other made wasn't helping at all. This was his chance. What he ever wanted so why not take it and get over with. That way he could finally see he wasn't his mate and he could get over it.

"I thought you'd never ask" he said smiling taking his hand. Even if he seemed more confident than before, on the inside he was dying.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled at him, trying to be polite. Was there a reason he’d been avoiding this? Bran wasn’t exactly shy about sex! So why hadn’t he instantly jumped on the guys interest the moment he’d seen it? Afraid? Worried that he might be stuck with the other....

No way was he going to talk to Cassidy about that! Those thoughts were his own! His friend would only laugh at him.

“Sure thing.” He looped one of the man’s arms into the V of his bent one and guided him upstairs. They took the lift in silence before he opened the door. “Want a shower first?” He let his eyes wander down the guys body... maybe he wasn’t as broken as Bran had previously thought? “I could join you. If you’re good, maybe I’ll even eat out your arse to help you relax.”

There was something about the dark taste that he’d always enjoyed! A mystery to uncover. His lips his lips, eager for a taste of the man. “I’m Branwen. In case you didn’t know.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

They way the other spoke to him made a delightful shiver ran down his spine. How could he be so seductive? Was he that way with everyone he was before? His heart wasn't going to stop so he needed to try and calm down. It wasn't like he never did it before. The only different was that this time was with this guy. Even though having feelings for someone wasn't ok cause in the end you only get hurt because of the mating thing, he had started to like the other from afar. He never thought he would look at him. Not when he had a broken wing. He knew the other was seeking only perfection, which he wasn't.

"the shower ... i mean ... i'd like to take a shower first" he said quickly finding almost impossible to think clearly around this one. Beside the fact that he had a crush on him and he was possibly only going to get hurt, there was something more that was dragging him towards this guy that he couldn't explain it.

"I know .... you said it before .... I'm Kaido " he took one step at the time reaching the shower turning with his back to the other starting to undress himself. As soon as he was complete naked his wings were out in the open and stepped in the shower. Beautiful light and dark blue wings with little transparency in them. But one of them was damaged. He could still fly but not for long distances and for long time.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen wasn’t sure if the guy was going to explode or something! He was almost cute in his flustering. It was definitely not a trait he saw in many nymphs! They were usually so used to sex that you simply lost track and count of it all! Sex was sex. There was good sex and bad sex and amazing sex. But it was just sex!

“First?” He grinned. “With me or without me?” Bran teased, having more fun than he cared to admit with the man.

He chuckled and shrugged, “you never replied with your name, maybe I assumed you didn’t hear mine?” Kaido? He hadn’t known the others name. It was a nice name.

Branwen followed him into the shower room, watching him strip. He let his eyes wander over the man. If he didn’t have a busted wing he’d be perfect. Bran looked at the wing... it wasn’t too bad. He had sympathy for the man.

It didn’t take much to be naked too as he approached. “How did you hurt your wing?” Far too serious a topic for sexy time, but Bran was curious. He’d only known it was busted, never the how.

The blues were so different to his own autumn tones, closer to Cassidy. He smirked sexily, “can I join you?” He tilted his head, waiting. Even his dick took interest, semi hard already.

Guest mik3la

"I was too surprised you were talking to me ... i'm sorry" he said softly, averting his gaze.

"Casting wind isn't always easy .... i blew myself in a rock when i was still learning my powers " he smiled amused of the memory cause it was a funny one, except the outcome of his wing. he never thought wings were so delicate things until that time. As everyone was making fun of his broken wing and that he couldn't do magic like the rest he never kept his wings out of sight ever since.

With his heart beating in his chest like crazy, he reached his hand out to welcome the other in the shower with him. That was it. He was there. With him. This was the moment where either the faith was on his side or against him. Either he was his mate or another empty run.

Having the other near him made another chill ran down his spine. He forced his eyes up meeting the others gaze. There he was. He was afraid to do something wrong so he ended in doing nothing but stare breathing hard. It was like he was melting and running for miles at the same time. He never felt like this before and he did had sex with other fae's that he liked, but it was nothing like this.

Still hesitant for a moment he decided to cut to the chase and just go with the flow. He lifted himself a little on his toes since Branwen was a little taller than him, grabbing his neck with one hand and sealing their lips into a hungry kiss. His other hand was on the others shoulder holding himself steady. His mind went foggy at the taste of his lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ve noticed you staring,” he smirked, playing it off as amusement. It had annoyed him before, yet now? He couldn’t claim it did. He found he was rather liking Kaido’s company. Not that he’d admit it to Cassidy!

“I see.” He smirked, amused. “I’m a wood nymph. No harm in that happens when bringing the flowers to bloom in spring.” Branwen shrugged. It must have hurt though. Bran would have been devastated to have his wing damaged. Yet Kaido just took it in his stride!

Smiling down at the man he moved his hands to the guys hips and pulled him closer, their groins flush together. “Enough nerves. We’re going to fuck and have fun? Yeah?” He kissed him back, licking the seam of the man’s mouth and pushing his tongue inside as he captured the others tongue and battled with his own. Dang! But the fairy was a good kisser! Bran found his dick reacting, rising to full mast as he dry humped against the other slightly.

Guest mik3la

Kaido moaned softly at the intensity of the kiss and their bodies together. The guy was really a good kisser, no wonder everyone wanted him so badly again but heard that he had one rule. Never see someone twice. So he had to take advantage of this chance that he had to be with him. Breaking the kiss to breath again allowed him to get on his feet again, feeling his legs shivering from the typ-toe moment just now.

"You really are a good kisser" he mumbled more to himself but he kind of said it out loud. He looked with his hand to turn the water on. That way he could cool a little himself and not lose it from the beginning. But having him in front of him so perfect and ready his inner darkness only wanted to get out and have a blast. That was a part of him that he always kept hidden. His inner desires. To do what he wanted too and not just what others wanted. But apparently the attraction for this guy was much stronger.

"We're going to have fun" he said in a seductive way touching the others erection. His green eyes were turning darker as he dropped himself on his knees touching the erected member, lick it a few times before he got it in his mouth, moving his head back and forth slowly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thanks. You’re not bad yourself.” He smirked. Branwen had always loved kissing. There was something hot and beautiful about the mingling of tongues, almost more intimate than the act itself.

He didn’t argue as the guy got to his knees in the tub, Bran smiled at him. “You’re looking hot down there.” He purred. “Though I...” he moaned at the first lick then his cock going down his throat. “...was going to eat your pretty arse out!” He moaned again, hips jolting forward and into the others mouth. Branwen leaned forward and placed his hands on the wall behind them, the water streaming over his body and cascading down. “Damn your mouth is fine....” he enjoyed it a moment. The way the others tongue played, the perfect pressure... delicious!

Branwen was growing impatient as he pulled away. “No. Sorry sweetness but I don’t want to cum in your mouth. Not when other things are on the cards. Let’s take this to the bed. Okay?”

Guest mik3la

Kaido was a little surprised when the other stopped him and drag him to the bed. With their bodies wet from the shower that they didn't took they have wetten the bed too, but that wasn't important. He too wanted more but he didn't want to regret for not doing something.

Laying on the bed he looked up at the beautiful man standing right on top of him, his heart racing in his chest, making a strange noise piping in his ears. The waiting was killing him, not knowing what the other wanted to do. The hunger though in the others eyes was vivid.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen hadn’t meant to move so fast! It went from asking if they should go to the bed to them being there! He barely realised he’d moved!

He looked down at him. Eyes scanning over him.

Bran let his hand stroke over the others side, down his leg. “Sorry. We didn’t really shower.” He flushed a little but laughed. “Clearly you’ve got me wrapped up in you.”

“I’m assuming you want to bottom....?” he looked to the guys crotch. “But it’s only an assumption. Tell me what you want.”

Guest mik3la

He laughed a little when the other apologized for the shower. Not that he really cared at that moment. The touch felt like ice on his hot skin but he didn't disliked it. He was just confused of how good it felt to have him touch him. Could it be he was the one? Could it be that he was his mate?

"I'm ... bottom" he said feeling his checks turning red which never happened. He was never being shy when it came to this stuff. He always was straight forward but never spoke. He just got to action. This guy was actually talking with him which he found it impossible for him to concentrate and respond. The cocky self that first started this whole thing was long gone leaving a stupid embarrassed fae behind.

Without being able to say it out loud he opened his legs making room for the other to come closer to him. Still leaning on his elbow he looked the man up and down, admiring his whole body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen had guessed as much, “good. I’m a switch. So fucking you will be no hassle at all.” He teased with a laugh.

He knee crawled closer as the other spread his legs, laughing as he leaned over him, bodies pressed, and reached under the pillow for the lube. Branwen smirked, stealing a kiss as he made his way down the guys body. Kissing and nipping and licking. He teased one nipple then the next before moving lower and lower to the man’s member. He wasted no time taking him into his mouth before snapping the cap on the lube, covering his fingers and firmly applying them to the guys hole.

Guest mik3la

The tease made him shiver with anticipation. The kiss was welcomed by his mouth which forced him to lay on his back now. As the kisses moved downwards he hold his hands in the others hair, biting his lips to hold back the sounds. He didn't expected him to take him full in his mouth right away, thing that made him moan too loud, forcing him to cover his mouth. He should had been silent. He always was silent. What the hell was going on with him.

As he played with his hole and pushed the fingers inside him, his back arched. The preparation was only making his body wanting the other more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen looked up to notice the man covering his mouth, he stopped sucking, fingers jabbing with purpose against the others sweet spot with precision. “Don’t hide your noises from me.” He winked, pulling his finger out and pushing it back in. As one became two he swallowed the guys member again.

He realised that his mind was making so many plans for the guy. That never happened! He only fucked people once. Just once! This guy was no different.... there’d be no sucking him until he came then fucking his mouth and spooning him.... there’d be no fucking in the shower or against the wall.... just the here and now!

Blinking his determination set in. He’d drive Kaido to the brink, deny him then fuck him until they were both satisfied messes! Perfect!

Two fingers became three as he started to scissor them and stretch that guardian muscle ready for his invasion.

Guest mik3la

Being thrusted with the others fingers getting one after another inside of him made him crave even more. And the fact that the other was still sucking his member wasn't helping him at all. He could feel his body getting more and more aroused wanting to find his release and realizing that if the other continued he would cum.

"Bren ...agh .... stop...i ... i'm ....ngh.." he caught the others hand wanting him to stop so that he wouldn't cum in his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bran smiled at that reaction and pulled off the guys cock, “but I bet you would have tasted so nice!” He hummed and licked his lips. Branwen moved his fingers inside the man a few more times and then chuckled as he pulled them out.

He stroked his cock and added more lube. He didn’t want to hurt the guy. “Calmed down enough?” He grinned, winking at Kaido.

He lined up at the man’s flexing hole but didn’t push inside, he just rubbed and teased him.

Guest mik3la
“but I bet you would have tasted so nice!”

That line only made him blush even more. How could he talk like that with such easiness.

He was way more calmer than before. Now he was needy. He just nodded waiting for him to sink in him but that didn't happened. Instead the other was teasing him which was making his body move in place. He wanted him to sink himself in him and feel him all the way in. Only the thought made him close his eyes bite his lip and moan.

"Don't tease .... do it already" he said in a pleading voice

Guest syaoran-puu

“Or what? What you going to do?” Branwen teased? Stroking them guys hip playfully.

Eventually he did push inside, his cock sinking into that delicious tight heat. He felt himself being squeezed so perfectly! Why did this guy have to feel so good? Branwen gritted his teeth as he pushed in to the hilt.

Fully seated he paused before hooking the guys legs over his arms and pulling him into position. “Hold on for the ride of your life, Kaido.” He winked before pulling out and pushing in, his pace slow and steady to start with.

Guest mik3la

Before he could respond to that he felt him sink in and his back arched instantly gasping for air. Damn it it felt so good to feel him buried inside him. He never felt so perfect connected with someone before like he felt in that moment.

"God! " he moaned breathing slowly holding the sheets of the bed in his hands when he started to move his hips in and out of him.

"you ... f-ngh-feel ... so ... good..ngh"

Guest syaoran-puu

“You too.” He grunted as his hips moved, faster and harder. Branwen wanted more. Wanted it all. Wanted them both to cum!

He was desperately pushing them to that very goal, practically bending the man in half as he fucked him hard.

Cassidy stumbled into the room, clearly injured. “Bran.... help!” He said as he collapsed!

Bran instantly stopped. Looking to Kaido with apology as he pulled out of him. “Sorry got stuff.” Naked and uncaring he ran over his friend. It seemed he’d been... stabbed? By what? Who? Panic flooded him but he reached for his abandoned clothing and pressed it over the wound. “Can you get the doctor or something Kaido.....” he couldn’t lose his best friend!

Guest mik3la

Just when he was about to reach his max they were interrupted by another fae who was .... wounded. Kaido jumped out of bed trying to clear his mind at what was happening getting his clothes on as quickly as possible and reached the two fae's looking at his wound.

"That's not good" he said seeing the whole blood rushing out. He also heard screems from downstairs which only meant one thing. They were attacked but by whom?

"We need to get him out of here. He cannot wait for a doctor" he said quickly taking the sheet of the bed wrapping it around the fae's wound. "You have to fly with him and get him to the doctor. There isn't any doctor who would stop and cure him here. You have to fly" he said looking at Bran making him understand that he couldn't carry him because of the broken wing. "I'll go check the others. You just go!" he said taking a deep breath and before he disappeared he turned and kissed the other one last time. "Take him in your arms and go" he finished saying and rushed downstairs helping the other faes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was a little overwhelmed by what was happening. Still he pulled Cassidy into his arms, his wings opening behind him as Kaido stole one last kiss. “Stay safe.” He couldn’t help but look to his hand once the man left. No mark. Not his mate. He clenches his fist and pulled Cassidy close.

Moving to the window he opened it up, carefully manoeuvred them out and flew. Cassidy wasn’t heavy but Bran’s heart was. What was going on right now? What had happened? Who had attacked Cassidy?

Would Kaido be okay?

Why was that thought so pressing?

They’d had sex. They weren’t mates.

End.

Of.

Story.

There were no second chances.

Trying not to think about that a flew Cassidy to a Doctors’ watching as his friend was wheeled away and some scrubs were brought to him to hide his nudity. Unable to do anything else he sat in the waiting room and just waited.

Waiting was never easy.

Waiting hurt.

Waiting seemed to last too long.

Waiting hurt.

Guest mik3la

Seeing Bran fly away with the other fae in his arms made his heart eche. He looked at his hand and there was no mark. Closing his eyes trying to ignore the pain in his heart he rushed downstairs to help the others but when he arrived there were only bodies and some injured fae's left. He tried to help them and asked them what happened but no one could tell exactly. There was only a dark fog and then people were drag around the room or fly in the air landing dead on the ground.

That was horrible. Seeing that so many fae's had died made him cry, but he tried to be though and help the injured ones. i hope that the fae Bran took is safe, he thought thinking of the other fae again. The mark didn't showed up. You knew what you were doing and accepted ... so stop thinking about that guy , he told himself carying the injured ones that were bandaged to the cart outside that was suppose to take them to the hospital.

As he was still roaming in the room he saw something strange on the floor. Lifting it up he knew what it was. A black feather. "that could only be ...." he said to himself rushing out to the council showing them the feather.

"The Dark Phantoms" said one of the council members.

"Kaido you mustn't tell anyone that you found this"

"But they need to know what it is about. They had injured so many of us. We have to do something" said Kaido quickly.

"Now is not the time to start a war boy" said another one.

"But they already started and .."

"BOY!" said loudly one of the council members. "Don't forget your place. You're not a soldier. You're a guardian" said finally the men and flew away.

Kaido mumbled angry that they were ignoring everything. He took his wings out and and flew home in his wind fae garden.

Guest syaoran-puu

Some time later he was allowed to see Cassidy. The man smiled dreamily at him, clearly still high on drugs, but doing well. That was good. At least one of them were! He should never have listened to the man... should never have ‘tried’ Kaido for the mark.

Of course, if he hadn’t then he might be lying in the bed next to his friend. Or dead. Same for Kaido. At least they’d avoided that fate.

He promised to visit later before heading home. He didn’t feel like flying, his heart was beating too fast and hurting.

He’d go home. Have a bubbly bath. Put his pyjamas on. Watch a film. And try to sleep and forget all of this!

That was for the best?

Right?

It had to get better?

Right?

He had to hope so. But Hope was definitely dwindling fast!