(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

As they were heading to the exit door of the restaurant his phone buzzed taking it out to read the message. He cursed silently after he finished reading the message and fallowed the other.

"Do you ... really don't want to .... look the guys asked me again to make you come with me at the bowling to be paired with me otherwise i'll be an outside" he said sighing scratching the back of his neck feeling a little uncomfortable for asking him that after his feelings outburst and Leo's reaction.

"Just .... just for tonight and after.... if you need space then imma step out and give you space" he said shrugging and sighing not knowing what else to do.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked at the man. Watching. Quiet and thoughtful. He frowned and looked away. I really don’t want to go. But he looks so sad! “Fine....” he found himself saying, defeated.

Leo rubbed his own arm nervously. Unsure how he felt about it all. “Can’t have you being an outsider....” exactly how he felt right now.

He sighed heavily and looked over at Blake. “Just.... I’m sorry... if I snap at you in front of them.” His head wasn’t in the right space. He blushed softly. Almost feeling.... sick.

“Where is it then?” It was best to get this over with!

Guest mik3la

He could tell that the other didn't want to come and was more like he felt sorry for him. But that was the situation in that moment. He didn't want the others to know that hey had an argument and he didn't want Leo to feel any more dragged into something he clearly didn't want.

"I'll be careful not to do anything that might upset you in any way" he said taking a deep breath trying to smile.

Looking around he tried to find the alee where they had to turn to reach the place.

"That way is the place" he said pointing out. "It's the Arcade Hall place" he said tucking his hands in his pockets.

It didn't took them long and reached the place where the other were already playing, almost finishing a big intense round.

"That's so not fair. You cheated" started Rick to tell Mike. "You jumped on the floor and made the pin fall after you touched it with the ball" Rick was making faces and was tucking his tongue out at him, arguing like small children. Nate was in the other corner rolling his eyes sipping from his drink.

"Now here are the little turtledoves" he said waving his hand in the air.

"Hey guys" said Rick, changing his mood in an instant.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that. Blake was... going to be walking on eggshells. He wanted to scream in frustration at the situation but kept his mouth shut. Instead he just followed the man. Nodding almost numbly.

The bang of pins drew his attention as they walked in. He spotted the group easily. It wasn’t hard. They were larger than life... but.... he only saw three? So why was Blake going to be the ‘outside’? He could just sit with his friends??

He waved shyly.

Mike laughed at Rick, “no way! Even if I did, it wouldn’t do anything! You’re just jealous because I’ve got skills and luck!” He laughed at him before looking over at Leo and Blake. “There you two are! Come on, I was just schooling this lot on how to get six strikes in a row!” He grinned, “the next game is up. Join us.”

Leo frowned, “I thought you said you’d be an outsider?”

Guest mik3la

Blake frowned at the sight of the group, looking around for Nates partner. His thoughts were cut by Leo's remark.

"That's what Mike told me in the text" he said sighing looking at the score board.

"You guys really suck" he said amused by them.

"Hey...only because i'm alone at the moment" said Nate leaving his glass on the table hearing his phone ringing. "Oh is Chase. One second guys" he said to the group before getting up and leaving.

"Is not much but we're coming through" said Rick laughing, giving a deadly glance to Mike, notifying him that he will beat his ass in the next game.

"So ... you said we play in pairs but Nate's partner is not here" said Blake to Mike clenching his teeth slowly. He didn't want Leo to think that he did this on purpose or anything.

"Chase is on his way" said Nate coming back and sitting on the couch super happy.

Blake just shacked his head moving at the score board entering their initials.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo paused a moment then put a hand on Blake’s arm, “I’m going to get bowling shoes.” He smiled softly and headed towards them.

Mike walked closer to Blake. “You okay, man?” He frowned. Not liking how sad his friend was looking. He pat the guys shoulder.

Leo now had the right shoes on and he moved to sit on the sofa, watching Blake add their names.

Chase bounced in. His clothing very flamboyant and in your face. His hair was dyed pink at the moment. Spotting Nate he grinned and waved, skipping over to him. “Hey! Did you start the next round yet?” He smiled. “Miss me?” He teased, before looking at the group.

Mike spotted the man and grinned. Chase looked interesting.... and Nate looked so happy. “Hey. You going to go grab your shoes? I’m sure Nate will add your name to the list.” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah man...the food wasn't that good" he said smiling assuring him he was alright.

Blake looked behind him when Nate's guy arrived and was flashed with all the colors, wanting to comment about it but just smiled amused by the sight. At least Nate was happy.

"Of course i've missed you baby boy. I thought you're going to leave me here alone" he said bouncing his shoulder to Chase's acting all sad but then smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "We're getting ready to start the tournament" he added looking at Blake.

"I'll go get the shoes. Mike and Rick are first then you and Chase and then me and Leo" he said counting the way they will play. He smiled seeing that Leo got his shoes already.

Guest syaoran-puu

Chase smiled at the welcome from Nate. “I wasn’t going to leave you! You knew I was going to be late, silly!” Chase flashed that man his most ‘charming smile’. He skipped to get his shoes.

Leo smiled at Blake. Nodding. “Okay.... I warned you I’m no good.” He reminded, trying to act normal.

“How are you, Leo?” Mike asked the man.

“Oh? I’m good. No worries.” Leo lied. Mike didn’t buy it but let it go.

Chase returned, moving to sit on Nates lap sideways, arm around his shoulder. He leaned in and kissed him, uncaring who saw. “Ready to kick some butt and win?” He grinned.

Guest mik3la

"We play for fun Leo" he said when he returned with the needed shoes on sitting on the couch waiting for Mike and Rick to make the first move.

"Didn't thought you were so competitive bay" said Nate wrapping his arms around him looking at Mike who was getting ready to kick.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay....” Leo couldn’t help but feel chastised. Put in his place. “Right.” He frowned and looked down at his shoes. He really didn’t want to be here right now. He just felt like crying! Why had things gone south so quickly?

Chase laughed at Nate and shrugged. “Maybe I just want bragging rights with you!” He winked, turning to watch the game.

Mike got up, ball in hands before he took the shot. He watched until.... STRIKE! He jumped with a whoop. “Yes! Look at that!” He grinned at Rick. “Your turn b—-boy!” He went to say baby, but knew they couldn’t be like that in public.

Guest mik3la

"Just some luck" said Rick getting up checking the bowling balls and selecting one before Mike almost got them out, moment which he stopped taking a deep breath.

Blake frowned a little not understanding why they were acting like that but he didn't ask about it.

Lucky Rick was with his back facing the others so they couldn't see his face. Breathing slowly he aimed and pushed the ball on the platform and ... strike.

"in your face" he said to Mike sitting and waiting for the others.

"You guys know that you play in the same team right?" said Nate as he was up next. Preparing for his shot.

Blake looked at Leo and could see that the other wasn't enjoying it one bit. He placed his hand over his on the couch, leaning into that hand and towards him. "Are you feeling that bad here?" he asked keeping his head a little low to whisper so that only Leo could hear.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike laughed and rolled his eyes. “You’re adorable when you think you’re going to win! I’ll show you lucky!” He laughed.

Chase let Nate up, cheering him on and cheering at whatever he got. He didn’t care if they won or lost, he just wanted to spend time with Nate. Plus.... this was with Nates friends too, that had to be a good sign? Right? When he returned he kissed his cheek before getting up and taking his own shot. An eight split, “Oh no!” He pouted dramatically and then missed both pins on his next throw. “Oops!” He laughed, sitting with Nate again. After a moment he leaned up to whisper to the man, “Are those four dating each other? It’s hard to tell.”

Leo looked down at Blake’s hand then up at him. He felt bad for making him worry. So he took a deep breath and shuffled closer, “I’m sorry. Don’t worry, I’m fine. Honestly.” He dared to kiss Blake’s cheek. “For luck. It’s your throw.”

Guest mik3la

Rick rolled his eyes at Mike's comment. He really liked to mock a lot about how good he was. and i have to admit he is good ... in other more interesting parts, he thought biting his lip at the thought.

Nate cheered for Chase and hugged him tight when he returned to his place, kissing him gently then looked at the others when he asked if they were couples.

"Who? Mike and Rick? No ..." he started laughing. "They have been always like this. Starting fights and arguing like crazy. They are way to different plus they are old friends. The other two, Blake and Leo, that's a complicated story cause i have no idea what they are actually" he shrugged taking his glass of juice and drinking of it.

Blake looked at Leo when he kissed his cheek and took a deep breath before he got up and took his shot. Strike from the first blow. The second one was a strike too. He smirked and looked at Mike as he walked back to his seat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Chase smirked at that. “Fair enough. Everyone seems complicated these day. Want a drink?” He hummed. Stroking a hand down Nates chest softly. He’d always been... affectionate. He wasn’t shy about public displays of affection!

Mike laughed at Blake’s strike. “Not bad, man. Is Leo good too? Or is he going to bring down your group score?” He teased.

Leo winced at that, he knew Mike was only joking.... but he couldn’t help but feel... bad.

Getting up he picked up a ball only to put it down because it was too heavy and try another. He winced as he threw it.... as always it looked like a good shot.... but it ended up in the gutter. Oops. No points. Since he hadn’t got a strike he had to bowl again. The goal to knock all the pins down in one or two throws for points. So he tried again. This time he knocked down four. Four more than the first throw at least! Shyly he moved back to sit down. How lame! He didn’t even feel like he could laugh and joke with Blake right now. He wanted to have fun.....

Mike looked to Blake in concern but smiled over at Leo. “Hey! Don’t be sad Leo. Nothing wrong with your shot! Honest.”

Leo just shrugged.

Guest mik3la

"I do need a new drink yes" he said nussling him before kissing his soft lips while holding his hand over his hand. "I'm a little hot right now and i need something to cool me off" he winked at Chase biting his lip being all flirty and teasing. He didn't cared about the others either or the public. He found it to be something normal.

Blake looked at Leo as he was heading towards the balls and wanted to kill Mike for his comment, but he wasn't at fault. Taking a deep breath he wrapped an arm over Leo's shoulder once he was back on the couch and pulled him closer.

"Practice makes you better" he said smiling kissing his neck quickly turning his eyes to Mike.

"I can handle him, not sure about you Rick though" he said wanting to get back at him.

"Mike ... you're on ... move it" said Rick frowning.

Guest syaoran-puu

Chase laughed. “Such a flirt.” He stole another kiss then wriggled free to go get them both a drink. Purposely wiggling his arse to give Blake a great view.

Leo frowned up at Blake. Those words grating. It was likely he was overreacting and just feeling overwhelmed but.... “I don’t need to be better.” He couldn’t help but feel like Blake was... trying to change him!

Meanwhile, Mike looked at Rick confused. “What I do?” He asked as he grabbed the ball and rolled again. Another strike. But his mind was distracted. “You’re up Rick.” He hummed. Looking back at the group. Had he messed up somehow?

Guest mik3la

Blake looked rather confused at Chase when he passed them to go get drinks for him and Nate. Did he just tried to hit on him? Shaking his head thinking way to far he turned his gaze to Leo who spoke not too happy. He removed his hand from his shoulder and sat normally, leaning on his knees.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked Leo as he had time till their turn was up.

Rick could tell a little that something was off with Blake and Leo from the previous day but didn't know what happened. He tried to focus on bowling but he missed the pipes. "Sorry ba...man" he said quickly looking at Mike as he sat and drank from his glass.

Nate didn't payed attention to anything so he just got up and shoot. A full strike which made him jump happy. "Yaaass!"

Guest syaoran-puu

Oops! I meant Nate not Blake. My bad. Haha.

Leo was oblivious as Chase walked past. He smiled at Blake and nodded. “Sure. I... could really go a beer.” He admitted. Needing.... something to do with his hands.

Mike smirked at Rick, moving closer he whispered. “Starting to feel like we should be honest because it’s obvious that we’re going to mess up!” He smirked, watching the group.

Chase came back with drinks, looking at the scores he grinned and smiled. “Another strike? Awesome, Nate.” He put the drinks down and headed to take his go. Another split, this time he got another so he knocked down nine out of the ten pins. Grinning he headed back to Nate. “I’m sorry I’m not as good as your friends. How did you lot get so good! It’s scary!” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

Blake nodded and headed for the drinks taking a beer for Leo and a coffee for him. He needed to relax and not drinking more. Plus, Leo asked him to stop drinking back at the restaurant and he complied.

"Do you want to tell them now?" he whispered back looking with the corner of his eye at their friends biting his lip sighing.

"Its just beginners luck baby" he shrugged taking a sip from his drink smiling as he got up and throw the ball hitting 8 pins. Shrugging again he returned and sat in Chase's lap. "See ... it was just luck" he winked smiling.

Blake returned with their drinks placing them on the table. "You can go make the throw and i'll fallow" he said winking at him smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike shrugged, “what do you think?” He asked softly. Curious. He wasn’t against telling them.

Chase stuck his tongue out only to laugh. “You’re such a show off!” He grunted when Nate sat on his lap only to laugh. “Heavy too.” He teased, and wrapped his arms around Nate’s waist, snuggling in closer. Breathing the man in.

Leo smiled softly, accepting the drink from Blake taking a swig and then getting up. He did a little better. Five and then two making seven in total for that round. “Your turn.” He smiled at him. Blake was a good guy.... Leo needed.... to stop thinking too hard about all this. He’d talk to him later though.

Guest mik3la

Taking a deep breath Rick looked at the others. Nate snuggling with his guy, Blake and Leo trying something and back at him and Mike and nodded in agreeing to tell them.

Blake looked at the board and smile. "Not bad baby" he nodded happily. But before he could take his turn Rick got up mending his voice.

"Guys i have to tell you something" he said taking another deep breath looking at Mike.

Everyone turned their head to him to listen.

Nervously Rick reached for Mikes hand, intertwining their fingers. "We're...together" he said biting his lip.

"Finally!" said Nate rolling his eyes laughing.

"Thank god" said Blake laughing too.

"W-What?" Rick was confused, surprised, everything mixed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Better than last time.” Leo agreed.

Mike stood beside Rick. Looking at the group only to laugh. “Looks like we worried for nothing.” He winked to Rick. He bumped the guy. “Well, no point hiding now.” He purred. He wrapped an arm around the guys shoulder proudly.

Chase peeked over Nates shoulder. “I thought you laughed and said never! You lied.” He pouted at him. Nuzzling him.

Guest mik3la

Rick was still dumb-folded blinking a few times looking at everyone till he got bumped and landed on the couch.

Blake smiled amused by those two. He was happy that they finally made the step and decided to try it. Turning to take his shot the stricked again, siting to his place very proudly.

"I didn't lied. They were always fighting like they were a couple and never thought that they will actually end up together. I was kind of in between the idea" said Nate sticking his tongue out teasingly.

"Well ... guess i worried to much" said Rick sighing drinking his whole glass.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike should have guessed they?d be nice to them. Especially since Blake seemed to push them together to begin with. ?Yeah. We should have known they wouldn?t care too much...? he agreed.

?Fine. You didn?t lie.? Chase chuckled. ?Now get off my lap you lump! My leg is going numb.? He teased.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike should have guessed they’d be nice to them. Especially since Blake seemed to push them together to begin with. “Yeah. We should have known they wouldn’t care too much...” he agreed.

“Fine. You didn’t lie.” Chase chuckled. “Now get off my lap you lump! My leg is going numb.” He teased.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike should have guessed they?d be nice to them. Especially since Blake seemed to push them together to begin with. ?Yeah. We should have known they wouldn?t care too much...? he agreed.

?Fine. You didn?t lie.? Chase chuckled. ?Now get off my lap you lump! My leg is going numb.? He teased.

Guest mik3la

Nate felt a little offended this time but he decided to tease him too. Slapping his arm he sat on the side couch playing upset.

"Fine...then you can go home alone later" he said crossing his arms looking the other way.

Blake looked at Mike and Rick happy for them and then turned at Nate who was playing around as always. Checking his clock he noticed it was late.

"Guys we will call it a day. It's late and we need to get home and rest" he said finishing his coffee standing.