(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Hearing the voice talking about his day and what he did was making him even more curious who that person was. The fact that he couldn't see around him made him frustrated. He wanted out but it was impossible from that blackness. He tried to concentrate and focus on the voice more. Hearing his name being called by that voice made something in his body to react and without knowing he moved his hand fingers a little, but that was it. The machine was beeping a little more than before but then returned to his normal tone. That was a sign that he was responding.

"We should return and give Leo a coffee two. Plus, you guys need to go an change. I can stay here till one of you return. Plus, one of you has to inform his job about this" said Rick thinking more about it. He was trying to be the rational one of the group even if he was feeling down just like the others.

"The guys does love Blake" said Nate out of the blue. "Too bad it took this long to realize it" he added finishing his drink.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike didn’t like the idea of leaving. Not right now! But he supposed this might be a long term thing. Coma’s could last a long time..... they couldn’t just huddle around him for years. Even if Mike didn’t want to leave!

“It’s not our place to judge Nate. Besides, we don’t know what went on behind closed doors. They looked really cosy together at the zoo last week.” Mike hadn’t seen the happy texts. “Besides. Even if our puppy, Blake, fell head of heels so soon.... most don’t fall instantly. They’ve only been hooking up two? Three weeks? That’s a blink of an eye. We can’t judge either of them.” Mike didn’t want to think bad of anyone in his current mood!

“Let’s take him a coffee.” He finally agreed, but the frown on Mikes face spoke of unspoken things.

———

Leo clung you his own chest. He really didn’t know what to do. Could Blake actually hear? Would he wake up? He looked so broken! The grazes and cuts painful.... plus it had been bad enough to need operating on! And Leo hadn’t been here. Guilt clawed at him, an angry and irrational beast!

When the monitors beeped he looked up with wide eyes. He hadn’t noticed the fingers though. His mind too distracted. “Blake? Is that you baby. Can you hear me?” He looked down at the battered man with hope.... but nothing more happened.

Roughly he wiped at his eyes and slid from the bed. He didn’t want the others to see.... Leo didn’t know that Mike had already seen. It made him feel too raw and vulnerable!

Guest mik3la

"Hey deary...we brought you some coffee. Thought you might need one" said Rick smiling walking up to him and giving him the coffee. He looked at Blake with a sad expression but still smiling.

Nate sat back on the couch staying occupied on his phone. He was a little to insensible at that moment to say anything emphatic so it was better if he wasn't going to say another word.

"Are you alright?" asked Rick Leo seeing him a little pale.

(if you want we can skip time like a week or so in which you say what had happened and what Leo did and how they took turns and stuff ;))

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo accepted the drink. Things seemed to blare together after that.

Two weeks went by in the blink of an eye. He couldn’t believe it had been TWO WEEKS! It almost felt like a dream. He felt like he’d been separated from Blake for as long as they been connected and that hurt!

Everything merged together. He went to work like a shadow. Visited Blake every lunch break and then after work until ten when he swapped with Mike it Nate. After the first week he stopped talking much. He looked almost ill. Like he was walking around as a shadow of himself.

He started bringing a book, but mostly to stop others talking to him. He would just stare at the pages then go home, sleep and repeat.

He had no reason to think today was going to be any different as he walked into Blake’s room. Mike and Rick were there, stood either side of Blake’s bed.

“I saw it, Rick! I’m not making it up.” Mike argued. “His eye opened!” He turned at the door only to blink at the gaunt looking Leo. Poor guy. “Leo, come over here. I’m going to call Nate.”

Guest mik3la

"I didn't see anything Mike. Maybe you just wished to see it and think you see it but you actually didn't see it" he said feeling sad that the other was already hopping for so much more.

It has been two weeks. Two weeks in which they have been taking turns into checking on him and staying over night with Blake in the hospital, not wanting to leave him alone.

And now Mike was starting to see things which wasn't helping them. They all wanted Blake back awake and healthy but that didn't happened.

For the pass time, Blake tried to figure out how to get out of that dark place. He was feeling like he was loosing his mind. He tried to scream but nothing happened. He threw punches, fists, legs up in the air but his body didn't moved an inch. Instead he heard all of them for all those days and he wanted out. He had friends that were waiting for him and that guy that sat in silence with him, kissing him from time to time. He hated that he could feel but not do anything. He wondered who the guy was. Was his boyfriend? But he broke up with him long before. He was single from what he was remembering.

Sighing Rick looked at Leo and back at Mike. "Let's something to eat and some coffee from cafeteria. You're not thinking right when your hungry" he said looking at Mike. "we'll leave you two alone for some time together" he winked at Leo as he dragged Mike out of the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blinked as it became clear Rick was trying to give him space. He gave him a nervous smile and took his seat beside Blake. Only speaking once he alone. “Hey Blake.....” he sighed and rested his head on the bed and held the man’s hand. The tears threatened again but he was feeling too empty to cry more.

Guest mik3la

theres that voice again...this is my chance...i need to find my way out of here....please talk more so i can guide 0myself out of this misery, thought Black subconscioun waiting for the next sign.

Come on! If you love me you do the get me out of here

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was growing used to the silence now. How could he not? After two weeks.... there wasn’t much else to say.

He brought his legs up, resting his knees on the bed as he leaned his head beside Blake. “You’re missing the puppies you know. I found homes for most of them now. The mum too. It’s going to be hard to let her go. I think I grew too attached....” but after watching Blake fading away in bed? He couldn’t bring himself to get any closer. He wanted rid of the all as soon as possible. Distance.

“They’re so big now.” He said softly. “I’ve been looking after Bolt for you. Nate let me in to your place to get him. He misses his Daddy. He wants to come home.” He felt so sad. Leo was t sure how much longer he could keep coming here.... it was starting to wear away at his soul!

Guest mik3la

As the voice started to speak again Blake felt a bolt of joy. He tried by following the voice, running and running in the darkness till he stopped seeing a bright light ahead.

Thats it baby, he thought rushing to towards that light. His hand fingers started moving, more exactly his index finger and middle finger. He was gaining back control over himself.

Saying the word baby before gave him a jolt in his chest. why am I feeling like this? And why only his voice can guide me?

As he was getting closer to the light, on the outside his brows frown a few times. He was trying his best to react that bright light and get out of the darkness. That voice needed him. He wasn't going to lose that hope of light.

just a few feet away...I'm almost there. ., he ran and run till the light covered his full body. In that moment he opened his eyes, seeing the ceiling of the room. Looking around he saw the man who's voice guided him out of that dark place. A huge head ecke struck him making him moan in pain, but his memories came back to him in flashes.

"Hey baby" he said in a horse voice turning his face towards the other. "Why the long face?" He smiled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo gasped when he heard Blake’s voice. In his head? It had to be? Right? Then the man spoke again!!

Leo’s eyes darted up at him and he cried out. “You’re awake!” The tears started to fall fast and heavy then, he couldn’t help but be completely overwhelmed right now.

He wiped roughly at his eyes. “I thought you were gone!”

Guest mik3la

He chuckle but felt pain in his chest so he had to stop but kept smiling.

"For a moment there i thought too" he said turning his head to one side massaging his forehead still having the headeke. "What happened?" he asked blinking a few times still trying to get used to the light in the room. It felt so strange and it was hurting his eyes a little but he was glad he was out of the darkness.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t stop the tears steaming down his face harder. Blake had thought that he was lost in the dark too? He choked up a little at that.

“You were in a car accident..... two weeks ago.... after you you left my place.” He blushed softly, tears dropping heavily, his chest tightening. Leo had been so sure that Blake was going to be gone! Leave him. Alone.

“You had to have surgery.” He wiped his eyes. “Are the lights too bright? I can turn them off if you want?” Leo was trying to calm back down.... but he was struggling.

He sniffles a little. “Mike and Rick are down at the cafe. But I should probably get them to call Nate...” he wiped his eyes. They might not have told him until a day later but he couldn’t hold that against them right now.

Guest mik3la

"Two weeks?" he was surprised that it had pass so long. It didn't felt like that back there. It was more like minutes.

As he listen carefully at what Leo was saying he touched his head feeling the bandages around it. And seeing the other crying like was making his heart hurt.

He reached his hand touching his cheek wiping his tears smiling gently.

"Hey....i'm awake now. I'm not going anywhere" he said trying to calm him holding his other hand in his. He was just happy that he was able to see him again. Being locked in that darkness was harsh.

"The lights do bother me but please...don't turn them off...I was too long in the dark and i don't want to anymore for the moment" he added holding his hand not wanting to let the other go away from his bed. He was afraid that his was just an illusion and he will return in the dark.

"Could you give me my phone?" he said smiling when he mention his friends. They all were worried

He typed a text and send it to Miky.

Text to Miky

Yo....broh....i'm starving .... what they have there?

"And now we wait" he said smiling amused, winking at Leo as he was still holding his hand in his and over his chest. "He will be here in less than 2 minutes" he chuckle.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just nodded, “yeah.... two weeks....” he wiped at his eyes roughly. Watching Blake our cold had broken something in him a little. He couldn’t deny it. He was emotionally drained!

“You can’t promise that.” He sniffled but nodded. “I... just give me time not to stress about it.” Leo knew it’s would take time to feel secure again.

Sitting down Leo kept the lights on and passed him his phone.

Sure enough, less than two minutes later Mike was dragging Rick back into the room. Eyes wide. “I told you! I told you he moved!” He grinned. “You finally came back! You had me worried man! I don’t ever want another hospital call like that!”

Mike moved to Blake’s side, patting his shoulder. “Shit! We need to tell Nate too!”

Grabbing his phone he text him.

Sleeping beauty is awake! Get your arse here ASAP!

Guest mik3la

As Rick was dragged by Miky he panicked a little not understanding what was happening. But as soon as they reach Blakes room he understood gasping having tears in his eyes. He could be such a woman sometimes.

"Oh my go!" he gasped holding his hands over his mouth. "Now's not the time Mike" he said when he mentioned the argument before. He ran in front of the bed looking at him still not believing he was awake.

"Man you got us scared there for a second" he said after he found his voice again. "You scared the shit out of us" he said sighing.

Nate was home making some sandwiches when he recieved the message from Mike. He almost dropped his phone when he screamed happy and started dressed up to got to the hospital.

Text to Mike

On my way broh

"I'm really sorry about all this " said Blake touching his head feeling it hurt when he was trying to remember the night of the accident. "All i can remember was a white light coming towards me and then ....black" he said shrugging taking deep slow breaths as it was still hard to breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just smiled and watched them. They were such a ‘family’.

Mike nodded, “Nate’s on the way.” He hummed softly. “It’s okay, man? Don’t stress on it. You’re here now!” He smiled. “It’s good to have you back.”

Leo just smiled shyly. “You’re okay.” He hummed softly. “I’ll go get the doctor.” He got up and headed to the door to find someone. His heart was racing.

Mike looked over at him and then to Blake. “He’s been a mess without you, Blake.”

Guest mik3la

Before he could say anything Leo was out of the room to get the doctor. Sighing he looked up at Mike frowning. That made his heart beat fast making him happy. That could only mean that Leo was really liking him more than just sex buddies and what he had said that night before the accident was real. He really wanted to be more.

"I'm sorry if i worried you guys" he sigh looking at both Mike and Rick.

"Don't mention it. What's important is that you're awake" said Rick smiling touching his shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smiled at Blake. “Yeah. He looked like a broken puppy. Honestly.” He shrugged.

Mike looked to Rick but nodded. “Yeah. We’re just glad that you woke up. Finally.” He nodded, ruffling Blake’s hair.

Leo returned and silently sat back down. He just carefully placed his hand on the bed beside him.

The doctor walked in with a chart and smiled. “It’s nice to see you back with us, Mr Stone.”

Guest mik3la

As the door opened and Leo cam back in with the doctor he smiled gently happy that he was back in the room. He placed his hand over his as he turned his eyes to the doctor that was speaking to him.

"glad to be awake too doctor" he said smiling taking a deep breath. He was happy to have so many people around that cared so much for him.

"How is everything looking doctor? Am i going to head home soon?"

Guest syaoran-puu

The doctor looked at the chart then the monitors. “Well. It’s been two weeks but I’d like to keep you in a little while now that you’re awake. I want to know of any pain, headaches, anything.” He smiled. “How are you feeling?”

Leo looked at their hands, silent hooking their fingers together and just holding him quietly.

Guest mik3la

He growled a little not liking that he had to stay a little more in the hospital but he could understand that it was only for his own good. Feeling Leo's hand and fingers intertwined with his he smiled making him super happy.

Turning his gaze back to the doctor he sigh.

"I did had some headeckes when i woke up but i guess those are normal" he said shrugging. "And guess i can stay a few more days in here. As long as i have company i'll be fine" he said holding their hands to his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed. He got the point... Blake was asking him to stay without directly saying it. He didn’t want to force Leo to feel like he had to say yes.

“I’ll stay....” he looked over at him and smiled. Nodding gently. “I do have tomorrow off and only the morning shift the day after.”

“We’ll stay too!” Mike grinned.

The doctor smiled. “Wonderful.”

Guest mik3la

Looking at Blake and Leo, Rick smiled and when Mike said he would stay too he sigh. He really doesn't get the hits at all

After the doctor left he poked the other in the hip, pointing him the corner of the room.

"We should head home and let this little ones be alone for tonight" he whispered ti Mike trying to act as normal as possible.

Blake was smiling as he looked at Leo when he agreed in staying with him. He rolled his eyes when Mike said it too, but he didn't mind. Eventually he would get the point.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed. But just focused on Blake. He couldn’t help but relax a little. Blake was awake! Feeling a little better! He wasn’t going to die!

Mike frowned, still oblivious even as Rick spoke. It took him a moment and he blushed. “Oh! OH!” He looked back to Blake and laughed. “You old dog you! Behave though. You’re injured.” He sighed, taking Ricks hand and kissing it. “Come on then. Since I’m clearly the ‘crowd’,” he teased. Two is company, Mike is a crowd!

Leo squirmed in his seat. There was no way he was fucking it being fucked right now! But that didn’t mean he didn’t want to cuddle closer! Only once the others had left did he look up at Blake again. “How do you really feel?”

Guest mik3la

Blake laughed at Mikes comments but he really appreciated him for being so worried for him. But as he tried to say it more subtle, he wasn't alone anymore. As soon as those two were out from the room he turned and look at Leo smiling guilty as he was caught.

"Guess i'm not that goo of a liar hugh?" he smiled sighing. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Its just ... how to say it .... like a pain in the ass...metaphorically speaking" he laughed feeling a little light headed. "Oh ... guess to happy is not good for me yet" he added massaging his forehead with his free arm. The other was still holding Leo's, not wanting to let him go. He was too afraid that the other might run away again.