(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Chase pouted too and leaned over Nate’s shoulder. Not wanting to fight or see him upset. “I’m sorry..... don’t be mad.” He looked at him with sad eyes. As if he believed Nate really would send him home alone....

Leo frowned but didn’t comment. He was a little tired.... but Blake made it sound like they were going home together.... not entirely true! Right? Or... where they now?

Guest mik3la

"Since when are you acting like an old men?" asked Rick teasing but nodded as understanding him.

Nate smiled amused by Rick's comment but didn't say anything cause Chase was kind of keeping him busy. "I'll think about it if you'll be a good boy" he winked at him teasing him.

"It comes with age" he joked saluting all of them, heading to the door.

"Have a good night you too" said Rick waving at them both and Nate waved too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Chase grinned. “I’m always a good boy!” He winked and rested his head a moment, kissing his shoulder before getting up and taking his next go.

Mike frowned, “you guys didn’t even stay long. We didn’t finish the match.....” he looked genuinely sad.

Leo felt guilty, even gave Mike a sad smile as he left with Blake. It felt strangely awkward still between them. How could it not be! Alone he offered, “we didn’t have to leave if you didn’t want to....” Leo looked at him, before blushing and looking away.

Guest mik3la

"Next time bro, i'm really tired" he said waving his hand in the air as they got out from the place. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air he turned and looked at Leo. "I did want to. I'm tired. I've made my presence as they wanted but i never said i will stay till the end" he shrugged taking his car keys out.

"Hop in. I'll drive you home" he said pointing with his head the passenger seat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned softly. “Oh? Okay....” he sighed gently, thoughtful. He stretched a little but nodded as he climbed into the car.

“Thanks.” He offered softly. Buckling in. “Blake....” Leo looked at him shyly. “I’m sorry. For being strange after.... you know....?” He chewed his lip. “I don’t.... I don’t want thinking’s to be strange between us. I’m sorry that it is....”

Guest mik3la

"Its fine ... really" he said taking a deep breath looking on the road as the was driving to Leo's home.

"There's nothing awkward between us" he smiled softly. "I'm sorry if i've made you feel uncomfortable today" he added stopping at a red light. "That wasn't my intention" he said turning to look at him sighing.

As soon the light turned green he turned his eyes to the road.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know it wasn’t. You wanted to tell me your feelings and be honest. I appreciate that.... it’s not your fault that your feelings....” Leo chewed his lip, fingers fumbling together, “...scare me.”

Leo hummed and looked over at him. He was quiet a moment. “Do you... want to come in a moment and talk to me?” About all of this. Maybe it’s time I was honest??!

Leo chewed his lip and looked out of the window. Heart racing softly.

Guest mik3la

"If you're ok with that sure" he said taking his hand trying to calm him as he saw him being nervous.

They reached his home in a few moments and parked tha car in front of it. Getting out he followed the other in the house sitting on the couch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked back at Blake, smiling shyly before letting them in and sitting down beside him. “So.... are you okay?” He started with. He didn’t want to ignore Blake’s feelings.

He went to reach for his hand but held off. Dropping his hand instead. “I....” Leo chewed his lip, not sure he wanted to admit it but knowing he owed Blake that much. “Do you.... want... to... Eh.... date properly?”

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... just a little tired thats all" he said looking at him seeing his hand drop. "I wasn't kidding with what I've told the guys back at the bowling arena" he added.

He looked confused though when he asked about properly dating. "I do, yes but I know that you don't want that and I don't want to you to think that I force you. If you're not ready I understand" he started to say quickly

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wondered if he’d missed something. He hadn’t entirely been focused in the bowling alley.

He blushed. Blake misunderstood..... “I’m..... that’s me asking you...” He blushed brighter but he wondered if he should withdraw or pull away again. That was certainly easier. Right?

“Sorry. Am I being ridiculous?” He looked away.

Guest mik3la

Blake looked confused not sure what he heard was correct.

"Are...Are you asking me on a date?" He was surprised that the other was asking him that. Not because he find it funny but because he never thought Leo would eventually want more. He only hoped that he does.

"No! God no, your not ridiculous" he said laughing feeling his heart beating fast. "Is just ... I didn't expect it to be asked " he said nervously scratching the back of his neck. "I thought you'll gonna end it with me"he sigh in relief that it wasn't that.

"But of course I would love to date you" he said taking his hand into his pulling him closer as he placed their hands over his heart. "I would love to officially date you Leo" he said looking him in the eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt his heart racing! He couldn’t help but dread everything. Was he asking? Yes... he was.... but he was scared of it too! Scared of rejection or scared of just.... messing up!

He looked up shyly at him. “Oh...?” Was that his way of telling him that the the answer was a no? He wasn’t sure.

Then Blake pulled him closer and he blushed brightly. His fingers digging in slightly as he listened, a slow smile spreading over his lips. “Yeah?” The smile wobbled and he nodded. Wanting just that.... even if it was too soon or even wrong. He wanted it.

Guest mik3la

"Of course silly" he said messing his hair wanting to lighten up the mood.

"I said I love you so of course I would want to date you. I want YOU" he said holding him by the neck then he leaned to kiss him softly.

He didn't want to push to much letting Leo make the next step. Either kissing him back or step away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded, “Yeah.... I know... that part still freaks me out....” he admitted. Love was a big commitment. A big word. He wasn’t there yet.

He shyly pat the others chest, leaning up to kiss him softly. He chuckled softly, nuzzling Blake’s cheek. “Sorry. I know I’m a mess.” He hummed softly.

Stretching he looked at the clock. “I really have to go to sleep. I’m up early tomorrow.”

Guest mik3la

He checked his phone he noticed how late it actually was. The next day he had to go to work too

"Right... I need to wake early too for work" he said smiling standing up but still holding his hand. "Then I wish you a good night love" he said kissing his cheek heading to the door. "Talk tomorrow" he said winking before leaving wanting to leave him rest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled shyly and nodded, leading Blake and waving him off. As he locked up and crawled into bed he couldn’t help but notice just how quiet it was!

Sleep didn’t come easily but it did come. The next morning Leo still felt exhausted as he cleaned up and headed out. He yawned softly as he went about his day. Dresses and off to work.

The day seemed to go quickly once he got to work. Two operations and countless appointments. He was almost lost in the normal routine when he realised he hadn’t checked his phone for a while. He saw a few texts from Blake and smiled.

Hey. Sorry. I’ve been busy today. You okay?

Guest mik3la

After he left Leo's house, Blake was super happy and felt like he just concured the world. As he stopped at a red light he texted to Leo a few messages.

"Text to Leo"

You just made my day. I know that you need to take it slow but i don't care. You just made me the happy person in the world

He thought again about what Leo had said to him back in his home and the smile just didn't want to go away.

"Text to Leo"

Have a good night sleep baby

Love you

:x:x

After he send the message and the light was green he started to drive again but didn't expected what happened next. Life did had a way to screw you when you were at your best moment in life and knock you off.

He didn't see the car that drove pass the red light and he got hit pretty bad as the hit was on his left side. Some people that were still out called the police and an ambulance and he was drove to the nearest hospital in critical condition as he had two broke ribs and a serious head injury and some Scrapes and Cuts here and there.

Only late in the night, after they managed to clean his injuries but had to get into surgery the nurse called the number that was stating Brother as they need to announce someone from the family.

"Hello?" said Rick still half asleep answering Mikes phone.

"Hello. This is Nurse Holand. I'm calling you in regards of your brother. He suffered a car accident and is at the moment as Saint Rafael Hospital under surgery" said the nurse making Rick even more confuse looking at the phone realizing it wasn't his but Mike's. Blinking a few times he tried to process the 'brother' thing. He knew that Mike was an only child so who was the brother. Oh no....no...no...no...

"My brother? You mean Blake? What happened? Oh god! I'm on my way" he said quickly jumping out of bed hanging up the phone still not believing what he just heard and what was happening.

"Mike! MIKE! Wake the fuck up!! Blake got into a car accident and he is in the hospital! MOVE!" he snapped at him shaking him like crazy.

As he was getting dressed he messaged Nate letting him know too.

He thought that Leo was in the car with him too and he was in the hospital too, that's why he didn't contact him

As soon as they've reached the hospital and clarified with the nurses the needed information, all they could do was wait. Wait for the surgery to finish. Only after a few more hours that felt like days the doctor came out from the surgery room.

"You are misters Stone relatives?"

"Yes sir" said Rick getting up quickly. "How is he?"

"He is fine now. We've managed to stop the bleeding from his broken ribs and from the injury on his head. The sad part is that he is in a come at the moment and it all depends on him if he will wake up in the nearest future" said the doctor with a sad face tapping Rick on his shoulder. Rick gasped, covering his mouth starting to cry as he fell back on the chair.

After they got Blake out of the surgery room, they've moved him in a new room, all of them staying there with him. The Nurse had brought Blake's phone and his belongings in the room to the others. Rick took the phone and checked the messages thinking that maybe he had a fight with Leo, but he was even more surprised to see the last messages. He cried even more finding it unfair.

From exhaustion they all slept in the room with Blake, on the couch and chairs.

The next morning Rick realized that he forgot to text Leo about the accident when he saw the Text from Leo. Not sure how to say this to him he decided to call him from Blakes phone.

"Hey Leo ... It's Rick here ..." his voice was shaky from how much he had cried the previous day. "Ahm....i need to tell you something ...." he said taking a deep breath finding it really hard to do it. "Rick had an accident" he sigh. "We are at Saint Rafael Hospital. He is stable now but .... he is in a temporary coma" he took another deep breath trying to hold his tears back. "If you want to come we'll be here checking on him constantly" he said then added in a whisper.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at the called, “Blake!” He chimed happily. Only to frown. “Don’t mess around Rick....” because he had to mess around. “You’re.... you’re only joking.... right?” He blushed, heart pounding.

Blake. Was this a sign that he shouldn’t have asked yesterday? That he shouldn’t have took on another relationship so soon? But why did Blake have to suffer because of him?

He frowned, swallowing a moment. This couldn’t be happening! Tears flooded his eyes! Blake.....

“I.... I.....” he cleared his throat. “I’ll be right there.” He said simply and hung up, heading down to grab his coat before rushing to the hospital. He was still wearing his uniform went he rushed into the hospital. It took him a while to find the right place before rushing inside.

At the door he hesitated, covering his mouth as he squeaked and broke down in tears. “B-Blake.....”

Guest mik3la

Hearing the door opened and the gasp Rick turned and went into holding Leo on his feet and giving him a shoulder to cry on.

"Breath Leo ... breath" he said in a whisper tapping his back to comfort him as they walked slowly towards the bed.

"He is alive and stable just ... just asleep" he tried to not sound to pessimistic.

Nate was on the couch on the opposite side of the room holding his legs crossed up on the couch, looking like he was meditating but he was trying to relax and calm himself up.

"Here ... sit and ...talk to him. The doctor said it does him good" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo barely registered Rick holding him. Barely registered much of anything. He was manoeuvred like in a daze. Sitting down he leaned forward.... something in his chest hurt. He hadn’t known for hours after the accident. None of Blake’s friends had even called him until now.... what did that say? That I’m not considered part of his life. No mattered what had happened yesterday.... had anything really changed between them.

He wiped his eyes. Frowning softly. “I.... I don’t know what to say....” Leo admitted.

Mike was sat next to Nate. He just looked rather lost, red panda eyes from crying. There was a reason he was listed as ‘brother’ in Blake’s phone. He was close to the guy. Had known him for years. Having Rick tell him about the accident had been soul destroying! Looking to Leo he just frowned, “Anything. You don’t have to talk about anything in particular....”

Leo frowned and just nodded. He still didn’t know what to say though..... “Hey....” his hand shook as he went to touch Blake’s face only to stop. The man was injured. He didn’t want to hurt him. “I should have told you to stay. You should have just stayed. You usually would...” he closed his eyes, the tears falling thick and heavy. “I’m sorry.”

Mike looked to Rick then Leo. “Don’t. Don’t do that to yourself, man. You didn’t do anything wrong. You didn’t cause this Leo.” He felt bad for the man.

Leo just nodded numbly. He just wanted him to wake up now!

Guest mik3la

"Yeah...This is not your fault" said Rick holding his hand on the mans shoulder trying to comfort him and make him understand that he wasn't to blame. "To be honest, when the doctor called Mike i thought ... that both of you got in an accident" he said in a sad tone. "Only when we arrived here we found that it was just him. I wanted to call you right away but we got caught up with papers, waiting for the surgery to be over and ... i'm sorry for not calling you sooner" he said biting his lip feeling guilty for that.

"We should leave them alone for a few moments" said Nate all of a sudden as he got up looking at Blake and Leo with no emotion. He had been crying ever he found out so he was kind of drained. He made a head sign to Rick and Mike and headed out of the room.

"We'll be outside if you need anything" said Rick tapping him on the shoulder as he fallowed the others.

Even injured but out of the surgery alive, Blake was looking like he was asleep and he should wake up any minute. But as the others were out and just them were left in the room, there was only the beeping sound from the machine and the sobs from the other. Blake was not there present directly but lost in a dark room trying to find his way out. His subconscious was trying to find his way out but it was hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that explanation. He knew he shouldn’t feel bitter... but he did! Oh he really did! And right now he was definitely feeling bitter. Even if he knew he shouldn’t be.... Leo just grunted, not trusting his voice.

Then they seemed to be getting up. “Oh! You don’t have to leave.... you don’t have to go go....” but it was too late. The trio left. That seemed to open the flood gates. The tears came thick and heavy.

“Idiot!” He blubbered, resting his head on the bed. “You better not make me care and then leave me! That’s not fair. You’re not allowed to leave me, Blake. I won’t allow it!”

He couldn’t help but crawl into the bed. He felt so small lying on his side on the slither of space. Blake was usually so big and full of life.... but right now? Leo hated seeing him like this.

“Blake.... what’s going to Bolt? Your baby boy needs you...” his voice cracked. “I need you.”

Outside the door Mike couldn’t help but steal a peak. Sadness flooded him. He took both his friends hands and led them to the cafe to get a drink and a seat. From what he could see, Leo was having a small break down in there. Poor guy.

Guest mik3la

In that darkness he could hear soft sobs but he couldn't tell who it was. As he was walking towards the sound, the voice was getting clearer and clearer and very familiar. Bolt? Who was that? And who was the person talking to him? Something in his guts was telling him that it was the right path and that he should fallow the sound of that voice, but another part was skeptical because he couldn't tell from whom it was the voice. He just couldn't remember.

"Do you guys think Blake will wake up?" said Rick biting his lip nervously playing with his fingers on the coffee cup.

"He's a though guy. He can do this" said Nat biting from a croissant but worried as everyone else.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike moved and tossed an arm around Rick’s shoulder. He didn’t want him to feel alone right now. “Yes.” He said determined. “He just has to!” Mike didn’t even want to contemplate the possibility that he wouldn’t wake up! That wasn’t an option. He didn’t want to do without his best friend!

Leo sobbed. He couldn’t claim he understood, he felt dejected and upset. Overwhelmed really. He stroked Blake’s chest. Just talking nonsense really. He told him about the operations today. About the puppies. He told him about lunch and how his sandwich had made him think of Blake, explaining that that was how he’d realised he’d missed Blake’s messages.

Leo wanted him to wake up..... though he wasn’t actually expecting Blake to wake up right now. Whatever damage there was inside clearly needed time to heal. “Blake.” He whispered, exhaustion heavy.