Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Leo relaxed at that. Relaxed into less thinking and feeling only instead.

He felt wrapped around him. Surrounded and overwhelmed. Desired and wanted.

His body moaned, shuddered and sang out to Blake. His heart practically reaching for the guy. How could they match so perfectly? It wasn’t fair!!

The moment Leo was free, he clung to the man. Wrapping his arms around him and holding on for the ride. Grunting and moaning like a bitch in heat. “B-BLAKE!” He cried out loudly as he came hard.

How was there anything left after all their ‘fun’ today? He felt exhausted and yet completely satisfied. “Agh..... you fuck me so good....” he purred, still holding the man close.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Having him holding so tight to him and hearing those soft moans in his ears made him reach his climax right after him, still buried inside him, not moving mostly because Leo was still holding him in his embrace and also because he didn't want to.
    Keeping his head rest on Leo's shoulder he tried to catch his breath feeling so tired that he thought he would pass out.
    "Because you're so fucking amazing" he said through gasps of air closing his eyes a little to rest.

After a few moments of not moving he got up, flipped the others leg to get them together on one side and spooned him from the back still buried inside him.
    "Good night babe" he whispered kissing his neck, pulling his blanket over them.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Leo grinned and snuggled into the man.

He didn’t care if he smelt or was sweaty right now, he was satisfied and content. He wiggled closer, needing to stay connected.

Sleep came quickly. A smile on his face and a gentle snore leaving his lips.

Being in Blake’s arms was the perfect place. His dreams involved the man.... something he didn’t dare to imagine in his waning hours. He was wearing a white suit. Walking down the aisle.... towards Blake. It was their wedding day.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

With a deep sigh Blake fell asleep nuzzling the back of the other. His dream was simple. Him and Leo in one house with his dog Bolt and the other two from the shelter. He smiled in his sleep feeling happy. He really wished that the other would see him one day as a possible partner in life and not just having him for sex. Even though the dates that they had even if they were filled with sex, he felt deep down that he was getting closer and closer to Leo and so was he.

Next morning happened but Blake didn't want to wake yet. He was still in his perfect dream from which he didn't want to wake up.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

As the light streamed into the window, Leo moaned and wiggled closer to Blake while covering his head sign the blanket. “Dwnt-want-too-wak-up-ywet!” (Don’t want to wake up yet!) he muttered sleepily.

He yawned again, legs stretching only to pause when he realised that Blake was still buried inside of him! He blushed shyly, wiggling his arse teasingly.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Feeling the movement in his arms and the friction on his morning erection that was still inside Leo made him moan in pleasure, opening his eyes, ribbing them slowly with one hand.
    "For a person who doesn't want to wake up you sure are up for some action" he laughed nuzzling the back of Leos neck, kissing him.

"Can't get enough of me hugh?" he teased turning his head to the side to kiss his lips. "Morning to you too beautiful" he said smiling, kissing him one more time. His hand moved under the blanket and on Leo's body, tracing his way between Leo's legs rubbing his hands against his member and balls.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Leo moaned softly. “I realised you were inside me. It’s a great wake up!” He moaned.

He squirmed softly and grinned. “Besides. Your arse is mine. All day. I’m going to fuck you so hard. This is your own chance to fuck me before I wake up properly.”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Mmmmh... that sounds so appealing" he said when he said he was going to fuck him all day and that he was his. Even if he knew the context in which way he was his, that statement did either way felt so good to be heard. I am yours
    Grabbing Leo's balls and cock he started move his hips back and forth in a slow pace. He didn't want to rush the morning fuck. It was to delicious not to enjoy it.

"I can't wait to see your bad ass face" he groaned kissing his shoulder quickening the pace of the thrust.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“Good.” Leo was aware that Blake liked that side of him! Needed it like Leo needed him too.

He’d never met another man as willing to switch as Blake. Sure his exes had let him top from time to time, but not like Blake! Not like they desired nothing else in the world and wanted it completely. With everything.

Blake did. He surrendered with honesty, need and must! Stunning to see.

His thoughts broke when he felt Blake’s hands upon him and his cock slowly moving. “Agh. You feel so good. I’m going to enjoy pounding you all day.” He grunted.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Mmmgh...Can't wait to see what you have in mind baby" he moaned softly loving how the other made him feel. Only the thought of being dominated by the other made his body shatter with pleasure. He needed him. They both needed each other.
    He never had someone so addicted to sex but neither so eager to top him and dominated him. He loved it when Leo was all dominant with him, demanding his body in such ways that he never thought anybody would want to claim him. Everything was intense with him and he could never complain. The sex was amazing, him as a person was amazing.

The urge of orgasm was slowly building making him speed the pace and gripping his hip more firmly. "Fuck ....i'm gonna cum already" he groan making deep thrust stopping himself as his body shattered shooting his semen inside the other. "God damn it" he sigh patting his breath, resting his forehead on Leo's shoulder, wrapping his arm around him, holding his hand over Leo's chest keeping him close.

Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles