(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo shrugged, “you’re not a bad liar.” He smiled and touched Blake’s cheek. “You’re just really pale. I can’t help but think something is wrong.”

The young vet watched a moment before nodding. “All to be expected after the surgery you’ve had.” Leo hesitated a moment. “The nurses frowned upon it and told me off while you were unconscious.... but.... do you think you have the strength to hug me a little if I crawled onto the bed next to you?” He smiled shyly. Clearly uncertain.

Guest mik3la

He looked surprised at his suggestion but smiled gently.

"Of course" he said moving a little to the side, making some room for him in the bed beside him.

"Thank you for staying beside me" he mumbled right after keeping his eyes on him. "I really appreciate it that you didn't give up on me" he added smiling welcoming him in his arms.

"You want to know something? ... Your voice helped me wake up" he added

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry....” Leo knew that he was being too clingy. Shouldn’t have admitted to curling up beside Blake while he was unconscious.... that had to sound strange! “I,... I wasn’t sure you’d want me to. Since honestly? You’ve been unconscious longer than we’ve been.... together.” Leo blushed. “Your friends didn’t even call me until the afternoon the day after.... and then only after I text you....” didn’t that just speak volumes? “Wasn’t entirely sure I was welcome.... but.... they seemed accepting when I arrived...” he admits.

Climbing onto the bed he watched him. “Sure? What is it?” Then Blake said his voice helped bring him back.... and Leo blushed bright red. “Oh? Well. Good.”

He nodded awkwardly. He went to touch Blake’s chest but stopped himself. Fisting the hand instead. “How are you feeling? Really?”

Guest mik3la

"Well , i don't know how all happened but you are always welcomed beside me" he said in refer to his friends and the call and everything else.

He noticed the hesitation of his hand so he placed his hand over it, taking his hand and place it over his chest.

"I'm fine. I'm not gonna break if you touch me you know" he said smiling winking at him.

"Plus, is really comfy" he added then took a deep breath and sigh.

"I'm fine. Really. You don't have to worry about me now"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo watched him a moment then nodded. “Okay.....” he wanted to believe that. Wanted to accept that.

Blushing be let Blake move his hand. He smiled shyly before leaning forward and kissed him.

“The nurse will tell me off... again.” Leo smirked. “But that’s okay. I’ll enjoy being with you while I can.” He hummed gently.

He shook his head. “I will worry, so don’t ask me not too.” Leo shrugged lightly.

Guest mik3la

"Would they still let you stay? I don't want you to leave if the nurse comes and kicks you out when i'm sleeping" he said narrowing his eyes, not liking the idea of not having him near him when he wakes up.

"Alright alright...i won't say it again" he smiled loving to keep him so close to him and knowing that he was worried for him and was carrying for him that much.

"Sooo.... when i get out of here , will that propose of yours still be valid?" he said playing with his hand that was on his back doing movements up and downs. Like a calming process. "The one you said you wanted us to date properly?" he added stopping the movement, feeling his own heart beating fast.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hummed softly and shrugged, “I won’t let them kick me out. I didn’t last time either.” He admitted.

“It’s okay.... but thank you.” He hummed. Leo just wanted to be close to Blake. He touched the others chest tentatively.

“I....” he blushed. He hadn’t even thought about it much, but now? Leo just nodded. The way Blake stopped stroking him made him feel nervous. Leo swallowed and looked up at him. “Do you still.... you know.... want to?”

Guest mik3la

Blake frowned and looked down at Leo not understanding why he was asking such a question.

"I just told you that your voice was the one who got me back and you ask me if i still want to be with you?" he smiled amused by the whole situation.

"Of course i want to be with you" he said catching his hand. "As i told you before....I love you Leo ... too damn much" he lifted his hand and kissed the back of it. "I love YOU" he said one more time making sure that this time Leo was going to understand it.

"I never felt this way for anyone in my life and i will not let you go" he said firmly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I... I know.... but....? You know? That doesn’t mean you’ll.... want to?” Leo knew he might not be making any sense, but he was genuinely unsure of how to think or feel right now?!

He blushed brighter and brighter with each of Blake’s words. “Oh.”

He had thought that two weeks might have changed things.... but now that he thought about it, Blake had essentially been asleep for it all.

He felt tears sting his eyes. He wiped them roughly and nodded. He felt things back but couldn’t say the words yet. Instead.... he leaned in and kissed him. Putting every feeling and unsaid emotion into it.

Guest mik3la

The kiss that Leo gave him made him instantly feel all the emotion that the other was feeling and there was no need for words. There never was a need for words or confirmations for him. He just knew that they belonged together and he was not going to let that slip away again.

Opening his mouth to make room for him, he moved his lips to kiss him back as his hand ran through his hair holding him firmly. He groan gently with pleasure but he broke the kiss softly catching his breath. "You're too damn lucky that i am injured and in this bed right now" he said smirking as he kissed him one more time. "You'll just have to wait till i get better and then ... there will be no escape for you babe" he added keeping that cocky smirk on his face licking his lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed at that. “You’ve has major surgery! Stop thinking about sex.” He grinned. “I’m not going anywhere.” The idea of fucking Blake actually scared him right now, Leo was afraid of hurting him or pulling his stitches... and the other way around didn’t bode better results in his mind.

He went to kiss him again only to stop and turn to them door as it opened.

It was the nurse.

She tutted at the sight of Leo, “if I haven’t told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times. You really need to get out of bed. My patient needs all the room he can and if you shift wrong you’ll pull his stitches. I don’t be happy about that.” She said sternly. Yet there was a knowing affection in her eyes.

“Sorry.” Grunted Leo, reluctantly going to move from the bed.

“Now you, Mr Stone. Are a very lucky man.” Not just the injury either. “How are you feeling? What is your pain level currently like?” She asked matter-of-factly.

Guest mik3la
“if I haven’t told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times. You really need to get out of bed. My patient needs all the room he can and if you shift wrong you’ll pull his stitches. I don’t be happy about that.”

Blake frown seeing the nurse talking like that to Leo and he wanted to vent but he bite his tongue not wanting to make a bigger scene right there which could forbid Leo to stay with him. Instead he just grabbed Leo's arm when he got out of bed holding him close to him.

"I'm fine nurse. I've asked him to lay down. If i had any pain you had been the first to know" he said trying not to sound to harsh with her. He knew she was just doing her job but right now he was fine.

“Now you, Mr Stone. Are a very lucky man.”

"i know, that's why i'm keeping my luck next to me miss" he said looking at Leo and back at the nurse.

“How are you feeling? What is your pain level currently like?”

"I'm okay. The pain is minimum and trust me, if i could i would had been out of here in an instance but you guys want to keep me here" he added grumpy still holding Leo's arm, not wanting him to go away. "Right now all i want is to go home" he added sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

The nurse frowned. Leo blushed. But he lay down, looking at Blake curiously.

“Your luck? Now, now.” The nurse hummed, watching the pair. “A little while then. But please sleep on your back, alone, later. It really will help you to heal.” She lightly chastised. She might come across as ‘harsh’ but she was incredibly kind hearted and caring.

She chuckled at retort, “you and most of my patients, deary. Just relax and heal. You’ll be home soon.” She promised. The nurse made a few records and readings. Then asked, “have you been offered any food, Mr Stone? Are you hungry? I can probably manage to rustle up some toast?”

Guest mik3la

"I have to admit that now that you've mentioned it, i am kind of a little hungry, but most of all i am constantly thirsty" he said frowning trying to think about it.

"Would you be abler to get me something for tonight? Then i promise i will get some rest" he said smiling like an angel, but what he wanted was to remain alone with Leo again.

Guest syaoran-puu

The nurse smirked, knowing all the tricks. “You where incubated. Your throat is probably mistaking the healing for thirst. Little mouthfuls of water will help.”

She put down the updated chart. “Four rounds of toast coming up.” She left.

Leo waited then smirked at Blake. “I told you.” He chuckled.

Guest mik3la

He rolled his eyes at Leo's words but smiled as he pulled him closer once the nurse was out of sight and kissed him again.

"I just wanted to kiss you one more time before getting some rest" he said smirking as he turned on his back, laying his head on the pillow still holding his hand.

"You'll stay here right? I'll see you here tomorrow right?" he asked looking at him worried that if he was going to fall asleep the other wouldn't be there the next day.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo kisses him, squeezing his hand a moment. Enjoying the closeness, even for a moment.

“Eh.... I’ll call work and tell them you’re awake again. It shouldn’t be an issue.” He admits, “I.... I did go to work a couple of days.... I mean... the others sat with you while I worked.” Leo blushed.

He moved and sat in the chair beside him. “I’ll be here.” He hummed. Leo took out his phone and text the other vet.

Guest mik3la

"Oh ... I don't want you to miss work" he said realizing what him staying there was implying. "Maybe there are animals that do need you there and i don't want me to be the cause for you to miss them" he said placing his hand over his phone.

"It's fine ... you don't have to call to work. I'm being selfish right now and acting stupid. I'm sorry" he smiled sighing. "I shouldn't put you in this kind of situation. You can come after work. I'll be waiting for you" he added touching his cheek. "I'll be waiting for you"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled up at him. “It’s fine. I took three days off at the start.... then needed to keep busy so went in to help with Scratch’s surgery.” He admitted.

Carefully he leaned into that touch. “I want to be here with you. At least a little. Work already knew this was going to happen. It’s fine.” He smiled shyly. “So be a little selfish.....” as he said that he carefully eyed the other to see their reaction.

Guest mik3la

He was surprised hearing Leo telling him to be a little selfish with him. He didn't expect that but that made him happy.

"In that case I will" he said catching him by the neck pulling him closer and kissed him passionately. "I love you babe" he mumbled as he eyed him then closed his eyes to rest. He didn't cared for the food anymore.

But his hand never let his go.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo could see the surprised look. He should have expected that. To him, weeks had passed. But to Blake? It probably just felt like the next day?!

Tears threatened to spill as he considered that he had nearly lost him.... before he’d even got to truly know him.

He blushed at those words. Leo wasn’t sure how to respond beyond smile. Leo looked at their hands. “No longer hungry? Just rest. It will do you some good.”

Not letting him go, he brought his legs up, curling on the lumpy chair and resting his head on the bed beside him. Leo felt.... exhausted.

Guest mik3la

Blake fell asleep but he heard the door open when the nurse came in with the food but he just waved his hand making her understand that he was fine and wanted just to sleep.

Looking down at Leo who was now peacefully sleeping right there near him, still holding his hand, he just stared and smiled, eventually falling asleep.

The next morning he woke up quite early, something that he wasn't used to do without an alarm clock. Maybe he really needed some rest from all the working. Seeing Leo still sleeping and holding his hand his heart skipped a beat. He guy cared for him even he was denying it.

Leaning forward he kissed his head smiling. "Good morning sunshine" he said leaning back on his pillow, keeping his eyes on the guy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt the other shift on the bed. He yawned softly and smiled up at him. He blushed softly.

“Morning.” He yawned again and sat up a little, looking over at him. “How are you this morning?” Leo felt tired still but he was glad Blake was okay.

Guest mik3la

"I'm okay... don't know if i can say the same thing about you" he said touching his cheek noticing the dark circles under his eyes. He looked tired even if he said he had been resting. Was he lying?

"you should head home, have a hot shower and a good rest. I don't want you to overwork yourself because of me" he added moving his hand through his hair and with the other holding his hands.

"And i know you'll say you're fine but you don't look fine. Don't make me tell the doctor to run some checks on you too" he said teasing him, keeping his smile on his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at him. He wasn’t sure how to reply or react to that.

“I am fine....” was he so predictable? Leo looked at him a moment then reluctantly nodded. “Fine. If you want me to go, I will.” He hummed softly.

“No checks needed.” He sighed, shrugging lighting. Leo watch Blake a moment. “Do you want anything bringing from your home?”