(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Blake smirked as his cocky respons. He wasn't wrong either. The place was to into the open as he looked around, not able to find any place where they could hide and have a third way. But his luck just appeared in the way. There was a room, special for employees and a guy just left it open as he went to feed the fishes from a tank. Lifting an eyebrow he thought through but it was too risky even for him.

"Guess you're right in this matter" he said kissing his neck. "Lets see the crocodile and if Rick will throw Mike over it" he said amused by the thought.

"You know pretty well that crocodile are actually reptile so don't argue with me" said Rick showing Mike the plate starting to have a small argument. "They can change their skin just like reptiles do"

"Guys...whats the fuss" said Blake as they reached the boys, still holding Leo's hand. He wasn't going to let him go. Only if he wanted to.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was more than happy to just hold his hand for now. To enjoy that sensation. “There will be somewhere else.... I’m sure we’ll find it.” He winked at Blake.

“I think the poor crocodile should be scared!” Leo laughed. Joining him as they caught up to the others friends.

Mike bumped Rick. “Not even sure why were arguing over this. Fine. Reptiles. You’re the best. Now cut me a break.” He smirked.

Glancing over Mike took in how relaxed the pair looked. Interesting. “Nothing. Rick just wants to feed me to the crocodiles like a dig.”

Guest mik3la

"I forgot too" said Rick after a moment of thinking and then started to laugh.

"You guys are weird sometimes" said Blake laughing too, holding Leo closer to him. "No one is feeding the crocodile. Better said ... Let's grab something to eat before going further" he said to the others.

"We already ate before coming here" said Rick quickly looking at Mike. "But if you want you can go grab a bite and then call us to meet up again" he shrugged.

"That could work" Said Blake shrugging turning to look at Leo. "What do you say?" he asked Leo.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo listened and nodded, he gave Blake a headed look. We can sneak off and have some fun! Find some spots to be pervy together. Hr was giddy at the thought! “Sure. Let’s go grab some food and meet up with you later. Leo leaned into Blake’s hold. Heart racing. How could Blake continue to be so utterly sweet to him?

“So sure you’re going to survive without your shield, Rick.” Mike teased.

With a shrug Mike walked away with Rick. “The sea lions are close. Let’s go see them.”

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled as he walked away with Leo heading to find some food boots or trucks. He was actually hungry. All that exercise he put in fucking Leo, made him really hungry. He needed some energy.

"This is nice" he said taking a deep breath of fresh air. "But i swear i am hungry as fuck" he laughed at his own remark.

---------------------------------------------------

"I don't need no back up to kick you ass" he said pointing his tongue out as they walked along the street, teasing him.

"Sure ... let's go see them" he said walking with a smile on his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You look like you’re having fun, Rick.” Mike smiled. He liked him happy.

After his drunken episode he really was looking at Rick in a new light.

He bumped him playfully and looked to the next animal enclosure.

———

“You’re so funny!” Leo laughed. Rolling his eyes a moment but enjoying himself.

“What do you fancy? Pizza? Fries? A burger? Noodles?” He smiled.

Guest mik3la

"Hmmm pizza sounds good" he said after a moment of thinking. "Have you seen anything around here along our way?" he asked turning his gaze at Leo.

"And i'm glad i amuse you" he added leaning in for a kiss. "But seriously have you seen any food truck or something?" he asked looking around.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually I am having fun" he said with a smile on his face, tucking his hands in his pockets, walking one step on another slowly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not yet. But I know where they are. The square is just there.” He pointed. A line of trees with an archway. “In there.”

Leo smiled gently. “Are you having fun?”

———

Mike glanced over at him. “Good. What’s your favourite animal?”

Guest mik3la

He looked to the direction he was pointing and started heading that way.

"Of course i'm having fun. Why wouldn't I?" he asked looking at him confused.

"You're not having fun?"

-----------------------------------------------

"I like otters. They are super cute but they can be dangerous too" he winked smiling. "Something like me" he grin

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled and bumped him. “Of course I’m having fun. Do I not look like I’m having fun?” He winked at him, “I especially liked the bat house.”

Leaning up he kissed him. “Think we can sneak a round or two in before we find the others again?” Leo smiled.

——

“Otters? Cool. I’m sure we’ll see some around this water area somewhere.” Mike reached and took Rick’s hand now they were away from everyone else.

Guest mik3la

"I'm glad then" he laughed when the other bumpt into him.

This felt so strangely good and nice. Beside the sex, but just hanging together in the open. It felt like a date but he didn't want to let his mind go that far.

"If we find a hidden place then you might get another taste of me" he purred leaning in the kiss smiling.

--------------------------------------

Rick smiled and hold his hand back, walking next to him.

It felt so nice to be out with him like that. It felt like a date which he really liked it.

"What's your favorite animal?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smiled, “not telling. You’ll only use it to tease me more.” He winked.

He stepped away from the sea lions and headed to where he hoped he’d find some otters. They found penguins first instead. “Awwww! Look at them slide into the water.”

———

Leo chuckled. “Pizza? Right?” As they stepped into the food glade he looked around then pointed to a pizza oven truck. “There.”

He bumped him back. “You’re only on two.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"Oh come on ... its not fair. I've told you my favorite animal. Its only fair you tell me yours" he said frowning not liking that the other was keeping it secret. "How crazy can it be?"

"They do look like men in tuxedo" said Rick laughing at the penguins and their colors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling at finding the food truck he looked at Leo as he said it were only two times.

"At this rate i will not be able to reach the target" he said laughing then turned his face to the menu. "What do you want?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grinned, “Nope! My lips are sealed.” He teased.

He bumped the guy as they watched the penguins. They really do!

——

Leo chuckled and kissed him. “You’ll do you’re best.”

The pair grabbed the pizza. Are it then found a lovely deserted place. They went two rounds, Leo was starting to feel a little bow legged from the force of Blake’s fucking! But he liked it. Smiling he kissed him again. “Come on. We better find the others.” He straighten up his clothing and moaned. “I can feel you still. It’s like you’re still inside me.”

Guest mik3la

Time spend together with Leo was amazing and he just couldn't get enough of him. Ever minute spend with him was a blessing as he was catching a glimpse of a side that he hadn't seen on the guy till then. It was like he was discovering the guy all over again and he was falling again for him.

"Yeah .... you're right... There is not much time left till they close the place and we need to head home" he said kissing his cheek as he took his phone out dialing Mike.

"Hey .... where are you guys?"

Rick liked to spend time with Mike as they were actually having fun. He knew the guy was fun but never thought that he would like it so much. After the penguins they saw the otters which fascinated Rick at his fullest. The otters were all cute with their babies in the water that Rick was melting.

After they went to the birds section which had a lot of species that he never heard of but now they were at the parrots building which was fun cause there were the ones that could talk and Mike was teaching one of the parrots some bad words.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike was had had a great day! He couldn’t deny it.

Looking over he smiled. “I was thinking, Rick.” He felt almost... nervous... “after the clinic, want to come back to mine and watch a movie and sleep over?” He paused then admitted. “Could really do with the company while I clean up.”

Hearing his phone he answered. “Hey Blake. Yeah. Yeah? Okay. We’ll meet you in the gift shop.” Mike planned to buy the most adorable otter teddy he could find, a gift to Rick to celebrate their ‘first date’.

Leo hummed gently, leaning against Blake’s shoulder. He yawned slightly. “I think the last few days are catching up to me.” He felt exhausted.

Guest mik3la

Rick wanted to tease him a little but thought that it was enough for one day and that he should stop teasing the other.

"Sure ... not a problem" he nodded looking at the birds when the phone rang.

"Already time to leave hugh?" he said smiling gently.

He liked the day too much to finish it but some things did had to come to an end for the next days to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In that case, once we leave here i'll get you home and we'll leave the bet thing on another day. I don't want to overdue you" he said taking his hand kissing it and smiling. "I don't want you to collapse because of exhaustion" he added looking at him with concern then moved his gaze to the toys from the gift shop. He took a dark grey wolf and gave it to him after he had payed for him.

"Here...i know you like dogs a lot but you cannot have a real one so .... this will be your friend waiting for you at home after work" he said smiling winking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded. “Thanks.” He blushed at his words, leaning in he whispered. “Or... you could fuck me to sleep? I bet I would sleep well with you still buried inside of me.” He meant it too. “I have a few more days off. It’s fine.”

He looked at the pretty items but didn’t buy anything. He was surprised when he was gifted a wolf. “Awwww. It’s so soft! What should I call him?” He giggled.

Mike had bought the otter too. Making sure Blake and Leo weren’t around he gave it to Rick. “Here. A little something to remember the day you took my virginity by.” He winked, teasing.

Guest mik3la

"That sounds very tempting i must say i like it better" he whispered groaning softly before hissing his hair.

He blinked a few times thinking about a name but he couldn't come up with anything.

"What ever you like. You can call him my name if you want. I don't mind" he shrugged seeing the others in the shop, waving at them.

Rick smiled at the toy but blushed immediately at the idea of remembering their first date and the date he took his virginity. He forgot how direct Mike could be with words.

"I prefer to remember just as our first date" he said winking at him seeing Blake waving and waved back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike chuckled, “that was a big thing to me!” He shook his head, “maybe I should keep the otter until you appreciate the other gift I gave you today.” He teased. Only stopping when he saw Blake. Mike waved back.

Bubble burst. Back to reality. “Come on. Let’s say good bye.”

Leo chuckled and nodded. He liked it too. The end of a very sloppy Leo day!

He looked at the wolf and grinned. “Baltimore. Or Balto for short.” He liked the name! He smiled at the other pair. Nothing could bring down this happy feeling!

Guest mik3la

"No...no..." he complained when the other didn't want to give him the toy but managed to snatch it when Mike waved to Blake, finding the moment just right to take the toy.

He fallowed him to the others and said their goodbyes as there was getting kind of late and tomorrow they had to go to work. Vacation was over.

After Blake said his goodbyes to his friends the took Leo's hand and headed to his car. "Balto sounds like a good name" he said before getting in the car smiling, heading home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smirked, “good. Glad you wanted it. I gave you a very guarded gift today.” He teased with a wink once they were in the car. Wasting no time he drove them to the clinic then back to his.

———

Leo smiled at Blake, taking his hand and the toy as they walked to the car. “Thank you. I had a really nice day.” He leaned against Blake side a moment. Just enjoying the moment.

Climbing into the car, he buckled up and hugged the teddy. “Still coming back to mine?” He checked. “I think my arse might need to have the plug removed and a nice soak.” He chuckled. They’d well used it today.

Leo really did want Blake to fuck him to sleep. Why not? It wasn’t like sex wasn’t the one thing they were good at!

Guest mik3la

Rick kissed him gently on the cheek as they got in the car and drove to the clinic for the health test.

Blake looked at him as they stopped at a red light, taking his hand into his intertwining their fingers.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he smiled kissing his hand, driving further to Leo's place.

"Wasn't that the plan in the first place?" he asked grinning keeping his eyes on the road and their hands still together.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It was. I’m just checking we’re still on the same page.” He laughed.

Leo shrugged, clambering out of the car and limping towards the door. Opening it up he let them in. “I bet I could make a puddle from all your trapped cum.” He teased playfully.

He smiled and kissed Blake. Nuzzling him tenderly. In moment like this, Leo didn’t act like a whore or fuck buddy. He was almost loving in his attention.

Taking his hand he led him upstairs and started running a bath. “Will you join me in the bath?” He asked.

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled amused by the others comments but also aroused. There was something about Leo that was making him so adorable and so fucking fuckable that he just couldn't explain. He still couldn't believe how the other guy could had left such a guy go. He had everything. Good job, caring, lovable, and fuckable, like insatiable fuckable. He smiled at his own thought. guess all i can do is to thank the guy for doing so...cause either way i wouldn't be here with him

Leaving Leo to guide him upstairs he looked at his body as he was preparing the bathroom. He grin at the invitation. "I wouldn't want to miss it" he got closer to him, hugging him tight, kissing his neck. "I just cannot get enough of you" he moaned softly against his neck, placing another kiss.