(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grinned at the reply, maybe it would t be so bad to tell the others? He just wasn’t sure he was ready for the joshing he’d get for it.

He told Rick where to meet him and headed there. He couldn’t wait to let off some steam tonight!

——

Leo smiled, simply sending a thumbs up back. He locked Bolt up in the house then headed out. He grabbed a sandwich from the corner shop and wandered towards the stores to buy a new outfit, not necessarily for today, just because he fancied shopping.

By the time Blake finished, Leo had three bags of clothing, mostly empty. He’d treated himself to some trousers and a tie from Gucci, some new jeans and a shirt from another store and two tee-shirts from somewhere else. He was feeling happier and more relaxed when he went to pick Blake up.

Guest mik3la

After work, he changed back into his normal clothes and looked around looking for Leo and saw him with some bags in his hands.

"I see that you have been busy" he smirked as he got closer to him, wrapping his hand around his neck pulling him gently towards him to kiss him. "I've missed this lips of yours" he moaned softly after the kiss and looked at the bags.

"What did you get?" he asked thrilled to see what he got.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at that welcome and kissed him back.

“Only this afternoon, I decided to take time to go shopping. I didn’t want to waste the time off.” Leo chuckled, opening the bags so he could see. “I’m in love with these Gucci trousers and this new tie. It’s lovely? Don’t you think?” He grinned.

“How was work?” Leo asked gently.

Guest mik3la

"Hmm...i can think of some use for this tie later one" he said winking leaning down to kiss him, moaning softly in the kiss.

"It was quite interesting. Everyone was staring at me for having a smile on my face" he said shrugging. He took his hand intertwining their fingers.

"Ready for a night out with the boys?" he said laughing helping him with the bags in his other hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh no! You’re not using my new Gucci tie for that!” He laughed. Leo rolled his eyes amused and bumped him.

“Oh? Did you look goofy all day?” He teased. “I wonder why that is!” He teased gently. Interlocking his hand too.

With a sigh he nodded. “No! But let’s do this anyway. Are we meant to be going straight there? Or are we going to grab food first?” He hummed softly.

“You don’t have to help with the bags. They’re not heavy.” He blushed softly.

Guest mik3la

He laughed at his comment regarding the tie. He found it amusing his teasing. "I don't know ... maybe i had some good time last night and that's why i was happy" he said kissing his cheek.

"Yes, we go first to eat" he nodded then sigh. "I know you think that they have a problem with you but they don't so you don't have to worry about it" he said kissing the back of his hand that he was still holding.

"I can carry at least a few. I don't want to look like a dushbag for letting you carry all" he said frowning holding the bags away from him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re not a douchebag! They’re my things. I am a man you know. I can carry my own shit.” He laughed.

He sighed, “okay. Okay. I’ll try to relax. But I know they’re upset a little... Nate.... he was very abrupt with his threat last time. He was very much against me hurting you at all.... so the fact I did,” even if it hadn’t been his fault! He hadn’t lied about what he wanted.... but Blake got too close too quick.... “he won’t be happy.” He knew Mike and Rick didn’t seem too bad with him at least.

Guest mik3la

"If he does something then i can handle him" he said looking at him dead serious. "I know it wasn't your fault since i already knew how you've felt and probably still feel. But i was ok with that" he added reaching a restaurant and entering asking for a table for two.

Sitting he looked over the menu and ordered a salad. He wasn't that hungry for more and some soft drink.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was taken aback by that... He’ll take my side? Why? Surely fuck buddies didn’t trump best friends? Though he had to wonder; Are we really just fuck buddies still? Looking at their hands he couldn’t help but wonder if things had shifted.

“Okay.... thank you.” He gave him a wobbly smile.

He was quiet as they entered the restaurant and sat down, he eyed the menu but couldn’t focus on it. “You said was... you said you was okay with it? Has that changed?” Was he trying to get Blake to help him understand these new changes? Or was he worried things were coming to the end?

Guest mik3la

"I know you said you don't want anything serious and i've accepted that for you. I didn't changed my feelings for you Leo" he said lifting his eyes to him.

"I like you Leo ... a lot ... now i think even more...i don't know... after how we've been i just like you even more. I know this is something that you don't want and that you just want fun " he started to say quickly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked at him surprised. Blake was so... brave and forward. He blushed a moment and swallowed.

He was quiet a moment then nodded.... “I like you too....” he blushed, not able to say anything else.

Guest mik3la

Blake blinked a few times and his heart skipped a beat as he stopped from talking looking at him in surprised but then smiled.

"I know you like me, otherwise you wouldn't be with me like this but ... not like ... for a relationship and stuff...i mean .. i don't want you to think that i force you or anything ... i'll always be here waiting and such ... hopping one day for more ... like ... officially but ... i'll wait so ... don't worry " he started babbling again.

Guest syaoran-puu

“And what if.... what if I.... never want more?” Leo wasn’t sure that was going to happen, he liked Blake.... had started to soften towards him!

He chewed his lip and looked to the menu. “I think I’ll have the risotto....” he blushed.

Guest mik3la

"Then i'll stick around till you'll get tired of me and will dismiss me" he said feeling his stomach clench but that was the true. He was going to stay around him and do all those things with him for as long as possible, till Leo would had enough of him.

He pointed to the waiter and gave in the order for them both, drinking a little water as he felt his mouth going dry.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that, shifting uncomfortably as he listened and watched and waited.

The waiter took their order and left. Blushing gently he looked up at him. “You deserve better than that....”

Leo didn’t want to just.... dismiss him.... some day. His feelings were all muddled and confused. “I don’t want to hurt you again.”

Guest mik3la

"I know what I'm in for so I'll be fine" he said looking at him feeling the tone change.

"Leo, I lo..." but stopped for a moment thinking if it was right to say the word. He didn't want the father to run away right away. But since they were on the subject, he decided to go for it and might as well say it. "I love you Leo. I fell in love with you for some time now. You don't have to say anything" he lifted his hand in the air. "I don't care if you don't love me. I'm fine with you liking me this much. Is enough for me" he added leaving his hand on the table sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo gasped, covering his mouth. Love? There was no way! “We.... but we....!” He blushed bright and squeezed his eyes shut. “We don’t know everything or that much about each other though! How can.... how can you....!!” Leo opened his eyes.

His stomach churned with wild emotion and he felt sick! His breathing shuddered as he took the man in, eyeing him up from top to bottom. “I.... I don’t.... it’s too soon....” he’d not know Blake long like this! He’d not long broken up with another man!

Standing up, he turned away. “Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom!” He wobbled that way. Pretty certain he was going to throw up!

Guest mik3la

Before he could say anything else Leo already ran to the bathroom. He cursed a few times as he saw him walking pass the tables in the restaurant and turned to his table holding the edge of the table strong in his hand.

He was afraid that Leo had taken that the wrong way. Like a pressure or something but that wasn't his intention. That was just how he felt. Every person falls different in love. Some need more time than others and he was from the second category. He didn't need much to know about a person. He wasn't interested in that matter. The past was the past and that was it . For him counted the present and the time spent together which was enough.

He started to move his leg up and down and to tap the table with his finger feeling nervous as he was waiting for Leo to return.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo tried not to be too long in the bathroom. He went to the toilet, cleaned up then looked at himself in the mirror. Humming gently. Don’t act like such a baby!

A few minutes later he was walking out to meet Blake at the table. Silently sat down.

“No sign of food yet?” He hummed, clearly looking for a distraction!

Guest mik3la

The loneliness was making him think that Leo has ran away and left him standing there still waiting for him. But the guy returned to the table and tried to changed the subject. Ha had drank already 3 glasses of whiskey before he returned.

"I've asked about it and they are on their way with the food" he said taking another sip from his drink starting already to feel a little dizzy. Not eating and being super anxious about the situation didn't helped him with the alcohol.

Silence was dropped on them after that, leaving only small glances that Blake was throwing towards Leo wanting to check him out and how he was acting.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked at the empty glasses, becoming rather.... concerned. Alcohol had a habit of making even the nicest men into arseholes! And.... he still recalled that time Blake had exploded at him. “Sorry to keep you waiting...” he chewed his lip. Frowning more as he looked into Blake’s eyes.

“Oh? Thanks for asking me.” He chewed his lip softly.

Silence fell. Leo didn’t like it. Maybe he should just go home? Forget about bowling and Blake for a moment? He’d already lost his appetite. He appreciated what Blake had said... wanted to say be cared too.... but this.... hurt! He struggled to process what he feeling right now!

“Blake.... will.... you stop drinking?” He looked at him, trying to get the man to understand that it making him uncomfortable. This was Leo trying to give him a chance to ‘fix’ what might make Leo fun.

Guest mik3la

Finishing his glass he placed it on the table, taking a deep breath liking his lips. He stopped from pouring or asking for other drinks , just as the other said. The food arrived and was placed in front of them. His appetite was long gone, but he tried to eat at least something. He was more playing with his food, thinking that maybe they should cancel the bowling night and just head each to his home.

He only ate half of his food when his phone rang and Rick was on the line asking where they were. After informing him they were eating and that they would get there in a few moments he hang up and tuck the phone back in his pants, taking out his wallet as he made a sign to the waitress for the check.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hates this. Blake might say he was happy with how things were.... but... that wasn't true. Was it? It was clear that Blake was just as salty as him right now!

He tried to eat. But honestly he just wanted to run away. Hearing Blake's phone he looked up at him then glanced away.

Dumping the napkin over the mostly untouched food he sighed. "Blake....?" Slowly, Leo looked up at him. "You should go have fun with your friends. I think I'm just going to head home. I guess I'm more exhausted than I first realised." He lied.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Hearing his words made him wanting to scream but he stayed calm and just looked up at him. "If that's what you want" he said taking a deep breath thinking that maybe a little bit of space after he blurred out all that information before was at best.

Receiving the check he placed the money in the small container and got up feeling like he screwed it up, again, but he decided not to make a scene and thinking that he needed time to think about.

"I'll take you home and then i'll join the others. I'll let them know i'll be a little late" he said taking out his phone to text the others.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded. He wasn't sure if he should’ve happy or disappointed that Blake accepted the request so quickly. His mind was all messed up and... if he was honest? Scared about what Blake had told him!

"You don't have to. I don't want you to be too late." He frowned. "I'm sorry. That all our plans seemed to go out the window today." From their original ones to the ones Blake made with his friends.

Mike got the text and frowned.

No! Come on. Just bring him too. We're all in pairs now! You'll end up alone. Come on' date=' man! I'm sure you can convince Leo to change his mind.[/quote']

Leo felt awkward and almost defeated as they started to walk from the restaurant. He was carrying all his bags and feeling.... dejected.

Blake loved him?

Could he love him back?

Did he already?

He didn’t know anymore!