(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Blake was sound asleep and didn't feel a thing when the other slipped out of bed. He just turned around and hugged his dog and continued sleeping further. But it didn't took much and he woke up, more half asleep to get something to drink. As he was returning he saw someone coming out from the bathroom and in his half asleep state, he thought he was in a dream. "sorry for waking you up babe" he said kissing the man gently and then got back in bed falling asleep again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blinked at the kiss only for his cheeks to blush brightly. “Wait.... what?” Was Blake mistaking him for someone else?

He suddenly felt uncertain.... should he get back into bed? He was tired! Or leave. His trousers were dry now. The alcohol had wore off.... and Blake probably wouldn’t remember? Right?

He felt weird just leaving though! So, he climbed in behind Bolt, pushing the dog between them and going back to sleep.

Guest mik3la

The next morning Blake woke up first stretching his arms and back looking a little tired around and beside him. There was Bold and a hand. a hand? Rubbing his eyes he looked better and saw Leo still in bed but hugging Bolt. They slept together, right. He had forgoten that.

Getting out of bed , trying not to wake him up, he went to wash his face and make some coffee. He needed coffee to function properly. As he was preparing the coffee something popped up in his mind. A dream that he had about somebody. That was something odd. He was never dreaming. Like, never had dreams.

Ignoring it he poured some for Leo and took it in the room to placing it near the bed as he sat down and looked at him. Bolt had gone to eat and now they were only the two of them. Without thinking he took away a stray hair from Leo's face as he was still sleeping.

He was falling for the guy and that wasn't good. Sighing he placed his hand on the others shoulder. "Leo .... Leo its time to wake up" he whispered gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo could feel a hand upon him and the smell of coffee. He smiled in his sleep and stretched as he rolled, clinging the arm and hugging it close. “Five more minutes babe.” It was his boyfriend right? Trying to wake him up....

Except as his consciousness returned he realised a few things simultaneously. He’d been dumped. He’d spent the night at Blake’s. This wasn’t Bolt!

He was suddenly very much awake! Eyes fluttering open and looking directly at Blake. His face turned bright red. “Oh gods! I’m so sorry. I was.....” no excuses came.

Guest mik3la

Surprise struck him as the other hugged his hand and called him babe. Something sounded so familiar. It was almost like his dream. He was still blocked when the other started apologizing to him. "N-No it's ok", he said turning his back to the other feeling a little flustered. Could it be that he didn't dreamed and was real? oh shit

"There is the coffee and sugar. Do you want something to eat? I can make you something"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned. “Do you have any toast? I don’t tend to eat breakfast but since I drank last night.... best to soak it up.” He coughed into his fist before reaching for the mug. “Thank you.”

He smiled shyly, his legs drawn closed and tucking under him. He needed to get out of here. Soon.

He yawned softly. “I seem rl just keep causing you trouble.”

Guest mik3la

"That i have" he said smiling and was about to leave to prepare breakfast when he heard the other cough. He stopped and turned placing his hand over his forehead. "Damn it, you caught fever" he said to himself starting to look on the drier near the bed for some meds.

"Here. Take this with the coffee and i'll get the toast for you" he said turning to prepare the toast with butter and some pancakes . "It's no trouble". He returned in a few minutes with everything on a mini table along with some hot tea.

"I do have a request. Stop apologizing every time when is not your fault", he said smiling as he sat on the bed edge.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was embarrassed to be sick. Just his luck!

It was sweet the other cared, but he shouldn’t. They were only new friends. Still too fresh and new to really know better.

He coughed again but accepted the medication. Reading it he took some and only glanced up as Blake returned. “Oh.... sor——“ he started and stopped. “I guess my ex made me apologise a lot. Sorry.” Realising what he said he blurted out again, “Sorry! I know you don’t like it. I’ll try.” He ruffled his own hair. “I should get home soon anyway. I need to do some things.”

In truth it was his day off. He had nothing to do....

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled, amused by the others attempts of not saying 'sorry' only ending up saying it even more. He sure was cute.

"You're not leaving until the fever gets down. As far as i just found out, you'll be alone home with no one to care for you if you get sick. So, cancel what you have to do and stay in bed. If you need anything me and Bolt are here to keep you company" he added placing the mini table over Leo's legs so that he could easily reach the food and tea.

"And drink that till is still hot. It will help you get better faster. I put some honey in it to calm your throat" he added pointing at the mug on the table.

Bolt came back in the room, jumping on the bed sniffing the food in the air but then layed next to Leo, behaving.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was confused. He knew he’d be home alone.... he’d done that before, he hadn’t lived with the ex! But somehow this felt different!

He blushed as the tray was put down before looking up at Blake again. “Why? Why are you helping me? You really don’t owe me anything.”

Leo glanced over to see Bolt sat at the doorway wagging his tail. “I see you’re siding with your Daddy, Huh?”

Guest mik3la
“Why? Why are you helping me? You really don’t owe me anything.”

"Because as i see it , right now, you need a friend. And i'm available for that" he said without thinking than smiled awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. he turned and look at Bolt.

"Well , he does remember who his first family was so .... i guess you have him too" he said lost in his thoughts but then came back to his senses. He looked at the time and sigh.

"I guess i do will have to leave you alone since i have to get back to work. But you'll have Bolt, so, you'll still have company. That will be a good thing for him too" he added standing up and looking for his work clothes so that he can change in them.

He moved in the living room to start changing. He managed to take his pants on, being now half naked, only his shirt remaining left to dress. His mind was still roaming and questioning his actions but he didn't want to think about that. He just felt that the guy really needed a friend. And if that was it, then he could be that for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed at that. Hoping he wasn’t dining across as pathetic! “I... I...” he cleared his throat and frowned a moment. “Thanks.” Maybe a friend really was what he’d been missing?

Picking up the hot drink he starred to sip it. Enjoying the warmth down his throat. At least it was nice.

His eyes wandered up to Bolt and he pat the bed in invite.

“When do you finish work?” He called. Leo wasn’t comfortable staying here.

Guest mik3la

"I'm only working for a few hours" he said from the living room but then he returned to his room, standing in the doorway.

"Why? Are you gonna miss me?" he said teasing the other smiling in amusement.

Maybe it was a tease or he was really asking that but he kind of liked seeing the other like that in his bed.

"If you need something you can call me. I've left my phone number on the table near the bed" he added smiling reassuring him that he wasn't alone anymore.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but blush brightly. He fumbled with his arms a little and chewed his lip. “Maybe I will. It will be strange not having you in your own space.” He blushed brighter. “I... I mean.... you being here! Agh!”

He covered his face but peeked over at the table. He’d put the number in his phone.... or was that weird?

“Thank you.” Leo offered softly.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the other get flustered by his words only made him look more cute and want him to ravish him all over the place. this guys is too cute for his own sake, he thought as he moved closer to the bed, patting Bolt on the head and then turned to Leo patting him too.

"Now be a good boy and eat your breakfast and stay in bed. I'll be home soon" he said winking at the guy then leaving the room and in the end the house.

All day his mind was roaming around Leo and his cute face from this morning. Also, the way he spoke that morning when he didn't want to wake up was too damn cute and if that was something that was going to happen constantly, he would find it difficult to hold it back for long. Taking deep breaths he tried to focus back to his work, wishing to get the chores done as quick as possible. He wanted to get home and see the guy. He has never been that excited to get home. Not even in his previous relationships.

'

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at being pet. Blake saw him as his a pet then? He could live with that! At least he wasn’t accusing him of being rude or emotionless!

He stayed in bed and slept for a while before wandering to the kitchen. Needing something to do he searched the cupboards and started cooking a simple vegetable pasta dish. It really wasn’t fancy.

He smiled down at Bolt when he walked over to him. “Sorry boy. No meat for you. I’m not even sure your Daddy is going to like it.” He pet him. “Wish me luck? Hey?”

He laughed. Returning to his task.

Guest mik3la

Blake was happy that his workday was over and now he could get to go home. There was a joy building up in his chest of that simple thought. On his way home he remembered that he doesn't have much food left so he stopped to make some grocery shopping, buying something for Leo too. It felt so strange to buy stuff that he didn't needed only for the other. It was almost feeling like a relationship but it was only a friendship.

Sighing he head home trying not to think about that.

"I'm home" he shouted and Bolt came right away to greet his human, barking and jumping all happy to see him. "Hei there boy" he said patting him and kissing him, happy to see him. "Were you a good boy?" he started talking with him, forgetting for a moment that in his house was Leo. The smell of food got to him making him look up.

"That smells delicious" he said seeing Leo greeting him in the door hall. "Do you feel better" he asked still a bit worried.

Guest syaoran-puu

He looked over at the other when he arrived, smiling as he watched Blake with Bolt. Definitely the right decision!

“I think my fever has broke.” He offered. “I wanted to cook for you. Just to thank you. I hope you don’t mind a vegetarian dish though?” Leo chuckled nervously. “There hadn’t been much.... I’m sorry if I’ve overstepped.”

Maybe he should have just text the man and left? Maybe he shouldn’t have hung around?

Seeing him again, Leo realises just how brave Blake was!

Guest mik3la
“I think my fever has broke.”

He was not trusting him so he got closer and placed his hand on his forehead to make sure that that was true. "You still have a little fever but its better than this morning" he said taking the bags with the groceries. "I've made some shopping too. I knew i didn't had much and..." he stopped mid sentence when the other said he cooked for him. His heart skipped a beat. damn it, he cursed in his mind but he controlled himself.

Seeing the food on the table in the kitchen made a smile appeared on his face. "Thank you. You shouldn't have cause you're still ill but ... I do appreciate it" he said patting and messing the others hair a little smiling. He left the bag on the counter and sat at the table. "Would you eat with me?" he asked waiting for the other to join him. This felt so strangely good and right.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m fine!” He protested but let him touch his head. “See. I’m fine. Nothing to worry about.”

Leo laughed. “Sure. I made enough for two.” He offered and moved to take a seat. He tucked his feed under himself, yawning a little even as he dug in. “How was work?” He realised suddenly, “what do you do?”

Guest mik3la

Blakes joy of having Leo sit and eat with him could be seen on his face. It really did felt different to have someone to eat dinner with. As he started eating he heard the other question him about work.

"Oh ... " he never mentioned his work before. "I'm a worker in retail. Like, if you don't find something in the store where i work I'm the guy to ask cause i filled all the shelves" he made a joke laughing. "Also , this is delicious. Thank you" he said joyful continuing to eat.

This felt just so perfect. Even if it was only for a day, it felt to perfect for him having Leo around. His phone rang making him a bit confused.

"What's up Nate?" he asked listening the other what he had to say. "Oh man .... you're going to be the death of me" he said with a sigh. "You ow me for this" he said looking at Leo and then added. "I cannot .... but ...Nate! Fine. I'll get ready" he ended the call.

"I know it's .... kind of ... out of the blue but ... Would you mind if my friends gathers here to watch some stupid game of football?" he asked a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry for this .... but ... you're still sick and i cannot leave you alone and i cannot leave them unsupervised either" he said scratching the back of his head feeling like an idiot.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sounds like fun.” Blake has a sense of humour it seemed. That was nice! “So what kind of things would I find in your store? Oh master of the shelves?” He laughed playfully.

Taking a bite he had to admit it had turned out well. “Maybe I’ll turn you into a veggie too!” He laughed.

When they were interrupted he stayed quiet. He blinked in surprise, holding his hands up as he shook his head. “Oh no, no! Don’t be daft. You have your friends over. I’ll just call a taxi and head home. You don’t need to worry about me. I’m fine.” And he wasn’t Blake’s responsibility. He shouldn’t have take advantage of his generosity. “Thanks. For letting me crash.”

Guest mik3la

"No ... please ... i insist" he said tried to stop the other from jumping like that. He didn't want him to leave. "I ... i could use a friend in this matter .... please" he said catching the others hand in his over the table. He didn't want him to be dead worry about him as the others were there. Having him around would made the others behave more or maybe even become friends.

"Please stay ... i'll be worried to know you're alone home with a fever" he finally admitted.

- - - Updated - - -

"No ... please ... i insist" he said tried to stop the other from jumping like that. He didn't want him to leave. "I ... i could use a friend in this matter .... please" he said catching the others hand in his over the table. He didn't want him to be dead worry about him as the others were there. Having him around would made the others behave more or maybe even become friends.

"Please stay ... i'll be worried to know you're alone home with a fever" he finally admitted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned. “But....” he looked at the guys hand on his, hesitating a moment.

What was all this about? Why was Blake insisting? He didn’t think his presence would change anything.

He frowned softly. Leo pulled his arm away. “I’m sorry.... but.... I.... I guess? But only so you don’t worry.” He fiddled with the fork, looking at the plate. “Just so you know. I’m not a football fan.” He’d be the odd one out!

And if they figured out he was gay too? Damn. This could be a big disaster!

Guest mik3la

"I'm not either ... so we will be fine" he said taking his hand back he saw the others reaction. He felt kind of stupid and thought things through. Maybe he shouldn't try it so hard anymore and just let him go. "Thank you again for ... accepting. I promise tomorrow i'll drive you home" he said smiling sadly taking his plate to clean it trying to prepare for the time when the guys would come.

why was he so insisting in having him there? Yes it felt great to have him around, or like last night in his arms. But it was clearly the other wasn't on that idea because of the breakup and also from the fact that they were just friends. And above all, he thought he was straight.