(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

3463-DD16-75-F6-4-E73-B52-A-0-D62-AC5-FC628.jpg

Name: Leopoldo Fisher

Job: Vet

Height: 5”9

Position: ??

Likes: Animals, nature, long walks, sweet desserts and reading a good book. He likes listening to others play piano and wishes he’d learnt to play.

Dislikes: Karaoke, alcohol, expressing his feelings, cheaters and false friends.

Leopoldo didn’t like that this was happening out in the open. His now ex just continue to speak as if this was a perfectly normal thing to do. Leo got the distinct impression that Frankie wanted him to fight or argue or beg... but honestly? What was the point? If Frankie wanted to break up.... then they should break up. End of story.

“I just don’t feel like you’re present, man. I mean, I know you always answer when I text you and stuff but.... but you just? I can never feel any emotion from you. You know?” Frankie continued. His rant seemingly never ending.

Leo moved one hand to hold his other arm, the only indication he was uncomfortable by all of this. Yet, he still didn’t interrupt.

“Sex with you is amazing, man.... but I need more than just sex. I want to know you at least care. You know? But you show more empathy towards your animals than you ever have for me!” Frankie continued. “I just don’t feel like you want to be with me? Or like anyone would do. Anyone who is willing to warm your bed, you know? Well.... say something, Leo?!” Finally he shut up.

Leo was quiet a moment then nodded, “then we’ll break up.” He said simply. “Have a good day.” With that he stepped away. Stepping back towards his veterinary clinic. He couldn’t claim he was he heartbroken but he was hurting.

Leo would have carried on except he felt his arm being grabbed. “Wait? That’s it Leo? That’s all I get?” This confused Leo. What more did Frankie want? He suggested they break up! Leo was just accepting his wishes! He pulled his arm free.

“I’ve nothing more to say. You wanted to break up. So we’ve broken up.” Leo rubbed the spot he’d been grabbed. “Go....” he turned and walked away again.

This time he made it to his clinic. Walking inside he felt much calmer. More in control. This was his happy place! He waved at the receptionist, smiling slightly at the clients in the waiting room and headed to the back. He walked straight up to the cage of the fattest cat he’d ever seen in person. It was black and white and wore an adorable collar. “Hey Murphy. How are you feeling today? Better than me I imagine.” The poor thing had come in with a broken bone. It had been a long operation with the other vet to fix it. The cat purred despite it all. Leo couldn’t help the few stray tears that fell. It was stupid really.... wiping his eyes he got up and went to his office. He messaged the receptionist to send in his next patient.

Leo decided he’d just drown himself in work for the rest of the day, thankfully that wasn’t long.... as he finished he heard the rain and groaned. “Just great! I forgot my umbrella.” He frowned, leaning on the receptionist desk and looking out the door. He was going to get soaked! Just his luck! No coat either.

Guest mik3la

9045fd518739b6fe9cc6451102b69142.jpg

Name: Blake Stone

Job: retail worker

Position: Seke

Height: 6"2

Dislikes: lairs

Blake was on his way to the his ordinary vet office with his Labrador to make his periodic vaccine when he had heard a conversation between his vet doctor and another guy. It wasn't intentional but it was hard not to hear the other venting about their relationship and what he wanted. He tried to keep his dog silent to not interrupt the other two. It was crazy how after all what the other had to say Leo had accepted all so peacefully. But he could see that the other didn't want to continue something that the other clearly wanted from the start even if he was trying to turn the tables around and play the victim. Maybe he was. He never got the chance to know Leo that well. Only from the small appointments he had with his dog for the past year but he liked the guy and how he treated the animals. That showed how emphatic he was.

When the guy grabbed his hand, Blake felt an urge to ran down and stop the guy but he stopped himself as Leo could handle himself. As the scene finished he too went in the office and waited his turn with his dog trying to think on how to talk with the other.

As the day went by his turn came up and was all done. Just before the end of the program. He was still outside as it started raining and saw Leo not having an umbrella. Since his was big enough for two he thought that maybe that was a good opportunity to talk to him.

"Hei there ....again" he smiled trying not to be too creepy or anything. "If you don't have an umbrella i can lend a spot under mine" he added still hopping the other didn't found it to strange. He felt so stupid standing there in silence till his dog started to bark at Leo. please say something ....anything, he thought sighing. "it's alright Bolt. We're going now" he said when the other kept silent. At least he tried.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hadn’t meant to stay silent. He’d just been.... surprised! “Oh? You’d let me?” Blake had actually spoke to him? Right?

He smiled down at Bolt, “hey boy. Nothing to get fussy over.” He moved and pet the dogs ears, getting down to the Labrador’s level since he was more comfortable with the pet than his handsome owner. Leo had only got to know Blake from his short visits over the past year but he seemed nice enough, certainly not serial killer vibes or anything. “It’s nice of you to offer... but I live on the far end of town. I imagine that’s too far out of your way.”

Leo smiled to Bolt, scratching his ear and chuckling as he beast started wagging his tail more. “You’re such a cutey.” He praised.

Just as he spoke it he rain seemed to come down even heavier.

Guest mik3la

Blake was surprised when the other finally spoke. It wasn't the same professional tone as he used to use in his office. This time he was more friendly, more relaxed. Like a totally different person. Seeing him petting his dog and how Bolt responding put a smile on his face. he do loves the animals more. Before he could speak the rain started pouring even harder.

"If ... its ok with you ... you can come to my place. I'm a few blocks away from here. Till the rain stops that is" he said a little clumsy. Why the hell was he acting like a total idiot , he couldn't tell. He just didn't want the other to get the wrong idea about all this.

"I mean .... It's really pouring outside and ... you will get all wet till you get a cab" he added feeling his heart beats raising in his chest. Why was he feeling like that? it wasn't like he was asking him to go and have sex or something. But that thought did make him a little embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was surprised. He looked up and blinked a moment. Before he answered he glanced at the receptionist who seemed very eager to lock up... it was go pretty get wet stood outside? He didn’t want to catch a cold!

“Okay... if you’re sure you don’t mind.” He offered with a smile as stood up. Suddenly he realised just how tall the man was, quite a few inches on him! He swallowed, he loved tall men.

“Thank you.” He looked down at Bolt. “I appreciate it Bolt, your Daddy too.” Leo laughed, pulling his bag over his shoulder. “I’m in your care. Sorry to be a pain.”

After the day he’d had... this wasn’t how he expected things to go!

Guest mik3la

"N-Not at all" he started laughing nervously feeling a little caught out of guard when the other accepted his invitation. Hearing the other talk with his dog and call him 'daddy' made a sharp knife punch his chest. Metaphorically speaking. How could he be so damn cute? Argh!! Focus Blake

"You're not a pain. I thought it was a good way to thank you for what you've done for Bolt all this time" he said looking at his wet dog walking next to him. "If it wasn't for your trying to save him that day i don't know how my life would had been" he said a little spacing out but then realizing that they didn't need a sad story in that moment.

"Sorry for that.... Didn't want to bring that up" he laughed nervously as they reached his home. It was a block with 4 floors. His apartment was at the last one, having access to the terrace as well. "Welcome to my home" he said opening the door which lead to the living room which was quite large, having a sofa in the middle with a coffee table and the TV in front. Then there was a hall where on the right was the kitchen, then on the left was his dorm and up front was the bathroom.

"It isn't much but ... is home" he said leaving Bolt at the entrance to get a towel and dry him up. "There you go boy" he said taking the leash down so that he could run. "Get comfortable. Do you want something warm to drink?" he asked politly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo’s expression shifted at that, he touched Blake’s arm reassuringly. “Of course. You don’t need to thank me or think of the worse. Bolt is okay! I’ll always do my best to keep him safe and sound.” He promised. Leo hates every lost animal, he felt it personally. But Bolt had had a happy ending! “Like I said earlier, he’s looking so much better! You’ve looked after him so well. He’s lucky to have you.” Leo promised. He knew and understood the pain of losing an animal. Good owners cared.

He followed the man to the house, jumping slightly as a car whooshed water in their direction soaking his leg. Just great!

He stood by Bolt at the door, patiently waiting. “Such a good boy, aren’t you Bolt?” He took off his shoes and ruffled his blue hair before stepping into the house. “Something warm and wet would be lovely. I don’t even care what right now!” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

He was a bit confused as the other attempt to make a joke but soon remembered the car that went by just before they reached his home and how the others pants were wet. "Oh ... wait a second" he said going to his dorm taking out some pj's and a towel returning in the living room. "Here. You can take a warm shower and change into this. You can leave your clothes in the bathroom to soak. And in the mean time i'll make something to eat and something warm to drink so that you don't catch a cold" he said smiling returning to the kitchen starting to take all sort of ingredients to prepare the meal.

Bolt was still on the couch next to Leo barking from time to time waving his tail.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh.... are you sure? I really don’t mean to be a burden!” Leo offered as he rubbed Bolt’s ears again. He smiled down at him. “You’re such a good puppy aren’t you? Good boy.” He smiled.

Still, he got up after a moment and accepted the towel and pyjamas before heading to the bathroom. He wasn’t sure this was entirely necessary but it was appreciated. Closing the door shut he stripped off and headed into the shower. Humming in delight at the heat. It was nice. He hadn’t realised how achy his body had got. Clearly it was the added tension of his break up...

He couldn’t say he wasn’t hurt... but he wasn’t exactly disappointed or upset? He didn’t want the man back. Not if that’s how he thought.... did that make him a bad person?

Guest mik3la

He prepared some fries and some steak along with hot tea to keep him warm. Placing it all on the table he still got time to give Bolt a snack to keep him occupied in the living room and for him to drink a glass of beer. He needed it. He liked the guy but never thought that he would come to like him in that way. He felt attracted to him but he couldn't make any move. Not without the others consent. he wasn't one of the predators like that dushbag of ex. Event though in front of the office before, all he wanted to do was hugging him. ugh.... earth to Blake ... snap of it .... he is just a friend .... nothing more.

"Even though i hate the moments when he flirts with me giving me all those mixing signals" he mumbled to himself finishing the glass of beer pouring another one.

"Hope you like steak. I don't have much food in the house right now and i don't know how too cook something more fancy" he said scratching his back of the neck

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing the guy call through the door has Leo blushing. Taking too long! He stepped out and dried off quickly. “I’m a vegetarian actually. Sorry! I didn’t mean to cause you any more trouble. I have no issues watching others eat meat, I just.... vet and all?” He dressed in the man’s pyjamas only to chuckle at himself. They drowned him... he held the waistband to keep them up and headed out. “Thank you for the shower and the clothing. I’ve hung my trousers up in the hope they might dry a little.”

Leo was concerned he was taking advantage. Looking at the window he noticed it was still raining. “Sorry again about all this.” He smiled and looked back. “You really didn’t need to go through all this trouble for me. But thank you. It’s been.... a rather shitty day.” He admits.

Guest mik3la

Hearing the reason made his whole body stiff. He wanted to turn into a stone and be cracked in million pieces to disappear from his view. You idiot!! How could you be so stupid! His a vet! Of course he doesn't eat meet!! idiot! idiot! idiot! his mind started ramping around that over and over again even if on the outside he was just smiling.

"Sorry for that ... at least eat the fries. I presume you didn't get much time to eat at the clinic with everyone there" he said trying to fix the problem. He took another gulp of the bear to relax his nerve as he completely blew it with the meat.

"Was that bad today?" he asked trying to make the other open up to him and becoming more serious himself. "What happened? I meant ... i know is not my busyness or anything but ... sometimes talking with someone do help" he said smiling softly. He was trying to be his friend. Was not seeing him that upset a crime?

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s fine. It’s kind of you to offer and to go to the trouble. I do appreciate it. I love fries so it’s all good.” He smiled. “I think I ate half a sandwich and a bag of crisps. I’m trying to look after three post op animals right now so it’s not always the easiest.” Leo shrugged.

Why did Blake have to be so kind? He was acting like the total opposite to his ex!

He sighed and looked down, popping a fry in his mouth before admitting, “my boyfriend dumped me.” There. He’d said it. Only he realised something! Eyes wide he looked up at him, “sorry.... I.... yeah I’m gay, but that doesn’t mean you have to scared of me or anything. I know some straight guys don’t.... understand....” he tried. Was he about to be beaten up? It had happened plenty as a child. The only openly gay kid at the village school had been asking for trouble! He’d been cautious ever since!

Guest mik3la

Hearing the other blurred it all out was a little surprise. He never expected him being so sincere. That was a rare thing. But he was happy that he felt so comfortable in trusting him with that. But he then tried to take all back. This guy was like a puzzle for Blake. He just couldn't get him.

"Hei. It's alright. I don't judge. Everyone is free to love whoever the hell they want" he said placing his hand over his. That was a moment in which he didn't think. "Ah ... sorry .. I'm just ... What i'm saying is ... You can trust me" he ended laughing amused by his own clumsiness in that situation.

He also was wondering what gave him the impression that he was straight, but maybe keep it that way. Otherwise he would maybe thing that i called him here for something else.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thanks.” He smiled, looking to their hands a moment. “It’s silly anyway. I just.... bad experiences with straight men....” he looked up and frowned, “though I guess I’m making an assumption there too... sorry.”

He rubbed his blue hair a moment. “I’m not even sure what I’m upset about! I can’t say that I’m too.... upset about the actual break up. I mean... if it’s what he wanted then that’s okay.... I don’t want to go chasing after him or anything.”

Leo glanced to Bolt. “He’s definitely comfortable here. He’s a good dog. You’re lucky.”

Guest mik3la

"No offence taken" he said smiling retreating his hand from the other. Leaving it too long would had been to awkward. Listening carefully what the other was saying he was still wondering what made him turned so against humans. But guess the answer was in what he the other explained. People do have the tendency to leave you just when you thought they wouldn't. That moment only breaks you.

"Yeah ... i am ... thanks to you" he said looking at Bolt that was standing in between them waging his tail. "If it wasn't for you who had post the picture in the first place i wouldn't had gotten him" he said scratching the head of the dog. "i think instead of tea you need a drink" he said taking out a pack of bears. "Lets go in the living room. The sofa is more comfortable than these chairs" he said calling Bolt too which happy rand and occupied his place in the sofa-chair near the window.

"So ... about your ex .... why did he broke up with you? I mean ... You're a great guy from what i've seen at the clinic" he said sitting in one corner of the couch taking a dose of beer taking a sip out of it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was relieved at that! He didn’t want to offend anyone, especially someone who had been so nice to him! He could still hear the ran, there would have been no escaping it alone!

He laughed and nodded. Moving with him he took a beer and snuggled against the arm of the chair. “I’m just glad he found his forever home. I love pairing animals with their new families! It makes it.... worth it. You know?”

The question didn’t surprise him, he’d brought the break up up, of course anyone would be curious about the why! He took a big swig of the beer and soon regretted it, it went straight to his head! He really wasn’t a drinker. “I like animals too much. Apparently.” He laughed and shook his head. “Apparently I’m good in bed but not good at being open emotionally.”

Leo closed his eyes a moment and looked up at the ceiling as he took another swig. “What about you? Anyone special in your life?” He giggled, clearly tipsy despite how little he’d consumed. “Beside beautiful Bolt!”

Guest mik3la

"Loving animals more is not a crime" he said more to himself not understanding the motive. And the fact that Leo wasn't open to expressing his emotion that was something normal since he was so closed about talking about himself at first. But that should be coming with time.

Seeing how the other drank the beer he thought it better and that wasn't a good idea to give him some. The other apparently wasn't a good drinker. He almost finished the dose from a few sips.

"Me? Let's just say that i got in some bad relations before and i wanted a break. Now that i have Bolt i didn't had time and didn't looked for something" he shrugged taking another sip from his dose and thought that it was better the other wouldn't drink anymore.

"Leo ... i think one dose is enough" he said when the other got a second one.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. It would be strange, as a vet, if I didn’t like them....” Leo frowned. He thought of Murphy and the other animals in his care. He loved them. Even if only for a little while.

“Sorry.” Leo didn’t pry more, it was clear the man didn’t want to speak about it. That was okay. “Bolt is worth it though? No?” He looked over at the lab. He’d been tempted to keep him.... except Leo didn’t have any animals of his own. His lifestyle didn’t feel fair to them!

“Dose!?” He frowned then laughed and put the bottle down. “Sorry. Should I try to head off?” He stood up, forgetting the trousers were too big and they fell down the moment he stood. “Oh shit!” He hissed, trying to hide his dick and pull them back up. He hadn’t meant to flash Blake his goodies!

Guest mik3la

Blake got on his feet when the other got up to catch him he was to fall or anything but what happened next was unexpected, leaving him standing there behind the guy. He couldn't find any word to come out from his mouth and not be a dick or anything. He tried to calm down and ignore that and just got Leo in his arms like a bride and moved him to the bedroom. "I think you should sleep" he said as he layed the other in bed, trying to cover him up.

"I'll be in the living room. If you need anything just call" he said looking at Bolt that jumped in bed with Leo. "You will have company who can protect you" he smiled taking a deep breath to control the urge of taking advantage of this situation.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo yelped at being picked up, arms going around the guys neck as he was carried. He didn’t stop the desire to nuzzle the guys exam taking over. He just wanted to be close.... and the man was nice and warm!

He frowned at being deposited in the bed. Leo frowned a moment then rolled and pet the dog. “You’ll be my friend, won’t you boy?” He sighed and looked over at Blake. “Won’t you join us?” He always got flirty when he drunk anything. Him and alcohol didn’t go well!

But.... “I could really do with someone to just hold me...” he looked at Blake a moment the nuzzled the dog. “I was just dumped.”

Guest mik3la

Argh!! Damn it why does he have to be this cute when he is drunk too!!

He was cursing in his mind over and over again, blaiming him for the others condition. Sighing he comply. "I'll take a shower and then join you guys" he said taking a pair of pj's for him going quickly in the bathroom. He needed to cool himself down. As he was in the shower the cute drunk face of Leo popped in his head making him curse again. That wasn't helping. Finally managing to calm down he changed into his pj's and turned in the dorm.

He silently slide in bed beside the other. Bolt looked curious. "It's alright boy. Go back to sleep" he whispered to the dog. He pulled the cover over him as he layed on his back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo has drifted to sleep, practically hugging Bolt before feeling someone beside him, he looked over and smiled at the man. “You made it.” He wiggled a little. “Hold me?”

He would be embarrassed in the morning. But for now.... he was too drunk to care.

Guest mik3la

With his heart beating like nuts in his chest he pulled the other into his embrace, holding him close to his chest. it felt so good to have someone like that again in his arms. He kind of forgot how was to be with someone ever since he broke up with his former lover. This felt so right that he didn't cared about anything else. He just wanted to have him there all the time and protect him.

"I'm here" he whispered as he kissed the others forehead and then closed his eyes to get some rest too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but snuggle into the warmth. He felt secure and protected and content.... at least for the moment.

At some point in the night he realised he needed the toilet, but as he came to awareness he realised two things....

One. He was in Blake’s arms with Bolt snuggled behind.

Two. His trousers seemed to be none existent!

A blush covered his face. He needed to pee! But how was he meant to get out...

He wriggled and tried to slide out of the bottom of the bed. Being as quiet as he could. His cheeks red and headed.

Leo just needed the toilet... and maybe a moment to think!